A Hole In The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers

Alex felt in heaven as her lover’s hand played with her cheeks, it was so sensuous to have another girl under her and to be able to feel her hands touching her in the most intimate manner. Once again they searched for a sign in each other’s eyes; Alex’s butt was still being played with and she had began to play with Claudia’s nipples in turn, it was vain attempt to stop things before they went any further. Nothing, not a hint of guilt could be seen in their eyes, just passion, lust, desire, permission, openness and willingness.

Alex slid off Claudia but still had most of her torso over hers; it was the beginning of the end for them as Alex kissed Claudia harder than she had done before, her tongue twirl inside her mouth while her right hand moved down her tit to land over her belly; Claudia sighed into Alex’s mouth when she realized what was going to happen next, for the first time she was going to be touched in her most intimate region by none other than a girl.

Slowly, trying to prolong Claudia’s excitement, she slid her hand under her panties and just let it rest over her mound; she could feel the heat emanating from the very depths of her pussy, the urge she felt for her touch; ever so tender Alex slid her hand further down, getting a feel of Claudia’s completely drenched slit. Lightly she traced the length of her slit with her middle finger while her mouth left Claudia’s, moving down to trap on nipple between her lips; Claudia felt Alex sucking on her nipple and her finger moving over her pussy, she had already came once and she was almost ready to explode again.

All it took was the light touch of Alex’s finger over her sensitive clit to send her into nirvana; her whole body tensed as the first wave of pleasure ran thru her spine, her head trashed around as her orgasm reached it’s peak; holding on tight to Alex’s head pushing her harder against her tit, she let herself go as her pulse increased it beat and her body released all it had. Her pussy drooled with honey as spasm after spasm hit her; her back arched while Alex’s finger kept on touching her clit, prolonging her orgasm as much as she could; muffled screams came out of her mouth and her shut tightly trying to contain her emotions, she was almost done when she felt another surge of passion growing stronger inside her quivering hole.

Again she screamed, louder than before and with more intensity as well; Alex was amazed at her lovers reactions to her able touch, she had never seen another girl cum and she was fascinated by it. Finally Claudia let go of Alex’s head and let her body relax as the last ripple of her orgasm subsided; it had been so strong that it almost drained all her strength, her body went limp but her soul still needed to go on. Kevin came the moment he witnessed Claudia’s orgasm; he hadn’t even taken his cock out of his shorts and he had already soaked them, he was fascinated by the whole experience.

After Claudia finally calmed down, she pulled Alex up until their were face to face once again; she kissed her in appreciation for what she had just given her, the most intense sensations of her entire life. Claudia took her overly drenched panties off and then she helped Alex out of hers; she was going to make her feel the way she had felt before, over the edge and full with passion. In the sexiest way she could manage, Claudia took Alex’s fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean; for the first time she tasted her own juices and she loved it, she offered one to Alex who happily took it between her lips and sucked on it like she was sucking on Kevin's cock.

When they were nice and clean, Claudia moved down Alex’s body tracing her whole body wither tongue; a trail of saliva shone under the light as Claudia got closer to her destiny, Alex’s clean-shaven and oozing cunt. Claudia was fascinated by her bare pussy and even asked Alex if she would show her how to shave; Alex just gave her a broad smile and told her that she would be more than happy to show her, she even offered to do it herself. Claudia then ran her hand over Alex’s entire pussy; she was trying to memorize every single part of it, she wanted the memories to last forever since she wasn’t sure if they were going to be together ever again.

Alex started pinching her own nipples as she watched Claudia staring at her pussy; she wanted her to lick her dry but she didn’t want to rush things, Alex let Claudia take her time until she was ready to bring her to orgasm. Claudia finally moved her head down and she enveloped Alex’s entire pussy with her mouth; sucking gently over her slit while parting her lips with her tongue, sending shock of electricity up Alex’s spine. She broke the suction and parted Alex’s labia with her own fingers; exposing her whole pussy, marveling at the wetness and heady scent; she dove right in and licked her entire slit from where it met her ass up to where her erect clit was fully exposed, the taste was invigorating and she felt her own juices starting to flow again.

Over and over again she licked her entire seam; never touching her clit fro more than a second, heightening her arousal until Alex started bucking her hips so Claudia would make more contact with her engorged clit; Claudia teased her until she couldn’t take it any more, she was begging her to let her cum and she was begging hard. At last Claudia made the final attack on her sensitive clit; taking it between her lips while flicking her tongue over it as fast as she could in a sideways motion, triggering hr lover’s own intense orgasm.

Alex moaned and screamed like a woman possessed when she felt her pussy twitch in response to Claudia’s stimulation; her body jerked out of control because of the intense sensations that were traveling all over her body, she screamed Claudia’s name countless times as her climax grew stronger inside her exploding cunt.

Numerous flashes of light invaded her mind; she was experiencing the ultimate pleasure and she was sending incredible amounts of honey out her pussy, her own hands kept on playing with her enlarged nipples while Claudia’s lips remained glued to her clit. Alex felt her toes curling and her belly aching form the inside as the shock of her own climax traveled all over her spine; it was so strong that she almost threw Claudia off the bed when her hips started bucking out of control, her whole body convulsed in the throes of her orgasm.

The young lover felt her body calming down and her mind almost going blank; it had been the most intense feeling of her life and she loved the way it made her feel, she wanted it to be endless. Claudia just kept playing with her clit while rubbing her slit with one hand; she was marveled by the way it twitched when Alex climaxed, it pulsed so hard that she was afraid Alex was going to hurt herself.

Alex couldn’t take anymore of Claudia’s tender caress; she pulled her up and thanked her for giving her the most magnificent orgasm of her life. They both sat on the bed facing each other with Claudia’s legs around Alex’s hips; tightly embraced, pushing their breast together and feeling each other’s pussy as they lightly touched, Claudia’s moist pussy hair softly rubbing over Alex’s bare belly. They kissed for a while and caressed each other’s back with love; they were so immerse in their own world of passion that nothing matter to them, not even Kevin who was still stunned it the bathroom with his face plastered against the wall.

Kevin had jerked himself off two times while he watched his sister making hot passionate love to another girl; deep inside he was disappointed that Alex didn’t even consider inviting him to join them, but he was satisfied with what he had just seen. After watching the new lovers fall asleep, Kevin retired to his room and went to sleep as well; it was hard at first as images of what he had seen flashed in his mind, eventually he fell asleep whit his overworked hard dick in his hand.

The next morning Tim woke up from his drunken sleep to find himself in a strange house; he couldn’t remember where he was or how he got here, he dressed himself up and went outside to try to figure out where he was. It took him a while but finally realized where he was; but he wondered where everyone was so he went looking for them, as silently as possible he walked into the house searching for his friends.

The house was a mess because of the party; food on the floor, paper cups all over the place, all the cushions thrown on the floor, he even saw a used condom hanging from a lampshade; he just wished he could remember anything because his mind was a blank. Tim then heard voices coming from the kitchen so he headed there; his sister and friends were already having breakfast, they all greeted him and invited him to table.

During breakfast they talked about the party, especially about the show they had seen; Tim couldn’t remember a thing so they told him what had happened in the back yard in front of everyone, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing but laughed hysterically as he imagined the scene. After breakfast they all helped clean the house; it was a real mess, food on the floor, paper cups all over the place, even a used condom hanged from a lamp shade; when Tim found it he asked Kevin if it was his, he wanted to know if he had screwed someone last night.

Kevin obviously told him that it wasn’t his, that the only ones who got lucky where the ones who gave the show. Claudia gave Alex a big smile when she heard Kevin's response; Alex blushed and smiled back at her then she looked at Kevin who was also smiling, he certainly knew of two other people who had gotten lucky last night, but he wasn’t going to let her sister’s and his secret out.

After they house was cleaned and their guest had left Kevin and Alex took a bath together in their parent’s bathtub; Alex was feeling guilty for leaving her brother out of the action last night, so she tried to make it up to him by blowing him off. She rubbed his dick until it was good and ready for some action; she then scooted down until she had her head right on top of his erect member, she circled the tip of her tongue around the head of Kevin's needy dick; his hips jerked the moment he felt his sister able tongue on his cock, and when she took almost half his dick inside her mouth he cried in ecstasy.

Alex bobbed her head up and down Kevin's cock; she was going to give him the best sucking of his life and she wanted to drink his sperm again, it was the only thing she had missed last night. Slowly and turning her head from side to side she took more of him in her mouth; with one hand she cupped his balls and with the other she played with his ass, she had never done that and Kevin was scared at first but then he relaxed and really enjoyed the feeling; he never thought his ass was so sensitive, it felt great to have it touched by Alex.

She increased her speed and in no time she had Kevin shooting inside her eager mouth; he moaned loud as the first shot left his cock, he moaned louder when the next series of shots traveled form his balls, up his dick and into Alex’s mouth. Alex took everything he gave her and it quenched her thirst for her brother’s sperm; she could never have enough of it, she was hooked on its taste and consistency. Kevin's dick went limp even thou Alex was still licking it; he had to stop her because it was to sensitive for her touch, no matter how much he loved having his dick sucked, he couldn’t take it any more.

After the blowjob they just soaked their tired bodies in the hot sudsy water; they loved being naked together and the way their bodies felt like when they slid against each other’s, if it wasn’t for the water getting cold, they could have stayed there forever. The water had become unbearably cold so they stepped out the tub and dried one another; when they were nice and clean they headed to Alex’s room where they fell asleep while holding each other, not a word was spoken about the events that took place the previous night.

Claudia and Tim got home and they both retired to their own bedrooms; Tim was exhausted and so was Claudia, the only difference was that she was exhausted from her first lesbian experience and Tim from his heavy drinking. Claudia basked in the glory of the previous night; she clearly remembered every little detail, Alex’s shaved pussy, the way her tits felt, her taste and aroma, the intensity of her own orgasm, her soft lips on hers, everything; she felt more alive than ever and her pussy still tingled with joy, she wanted to sleep with Kevin since the day they met, but last night she had the most incredible experience of her life with his sister.

Tim couldn’t help but if anything had happen between his sister and Kevin; the condom on the lamp shade and the way they he acted towards Claudia troubled him, he needed to find out if she had slept with Kevin. Tim confronted his sister the next morning; he accused her of having sex with Kevin and demanded to know the truth, Claudia just closed her bedroom door on his face after telling him nothing had occurred between Kevin and her. What she didn’t tell Tim was that she had slept with Alex and that she wanted to sleep with Kevin as well.

Alex and Claudia started seeing each other more often and sleepovers were becoming a regular thing for them; either at Alex’s house or at Claudia’s, it didn’t matter to them, they immensely enjoyed each other’s company and soon became the best of friends. The never talked about the episode; it was like it never happened and they both felt comfortable with it, no matter how strong their desire to do it again was.

One night while they were at Claudia’s waiting for dinner to be ready the subject came up; Claudia was now being bolder than Alex, she wanted to know what she felt for her so she asked her; Alex just looked at her searching for an answer and then she told her that even thou it had been an amazing experience, she wasn’t sure she wanted to do it again, she told her that she was very much in love with some else and didn’t want to jeopardize their relationship by having an affair with Claudia.

Claudia wasn’t hurt, in fact she wanted to know who was Alex’s boyfriend; Alex felt she could trust her friend and with no hesitation told her who he was, she confessed everything to Claudia who was totally astonished by what she was hearing. For a minute or two after Alex had uttered her most intimate secret, Claudia kept silent; it seemed Alex had freaked her out or so she thought, but then Claudia surprised her by asking how it felt to make love to Kevin. Alex felt relieved by Claudia’s reaction; she was certain that she was going to throw her out of her house; instead she wanted all the details of her forbidden affair with Kevin.

Alex told her how it all started; how Kevin used to spy on her thru a hole in the bathroom wall, and how she had planned to get back at him, she explained how her plan had backfired on her and how she realized she wanted to have sex with her own brother. Claudia listened with closely to every single word Alex said; when Alex described in detail the first time she had slept with Kevin, Claudia couldn’t help getting turned on; her nipples started to grow under her t-shirt and her pussy tingled with every word she heard.

Alex was very explicit; she described how Kevin looked naked, the length and thickness of his cock, the way he touched her and where she liked to be touched, what his sperm tasted like and how much she loved to have him shoot it all over her mouth. Claudia’s pussy throbbed as she pictured Kevin's hot cock in Alex’s mouth; she could clearly see her spreading lips enveloping his hard dick, it was something she had never done but had wanted to do for a long time.

Then Alex told Claudia what it felt like to have Kevin's cock inside her pussy; the it felt when it first entered her and the way it spread her inner walls until it was all in, she also told her how much she loved to feel it moving in and out of her hole while having her tits sucked; Alex smiled when she told Claudia what the look on Kevin's face was when he was ready to erupt, the way his eyes lit up when he felt the first surge of sperm running from his balls to his dick.

Claudia was ecstatic and incredibly aroused; her panties were already soaked and her boobs ached to be touched, she was so excited that she almost threw herself at Alex but a knock on the door prevented her from doing it; it was Tim announcing dinner was ready, and before they left Claudia’s room, Alex made her promise that she wouldn’t tell anyone.

Later that night when they were ready to go to bed Claudia questioned Alex again; she wanted to hear more of her experiences with Kevin, her state of arousal hadn’t diminished and she was urging Alex to tell her more. Alex complied with her wishes and continued where she had left off, she told her about the time they made love on their parent’s room while they were in the back yard sunbathing.

Alex was searching for something in her mother’s dresser when Kevin saw her; it was still early in the afternoon and the day was extremely hot so she was wearing just a t-shirt with nothing underneath, Kevin noticed that because she was bent at the waist when he passed by the bedroom door; what he saw, was Alex’s naked butt staring right back at him, making his dick hard in an instant. Kevin could clearly see his sister’s naked pussy and her puffy lips from behind; it was such a great sight that he sighed in wonder, that is when Alex noticed his presence; turning her head around her shoulder and with a wicked smile she motioned him to get in the room, she was anxious to feel him for him.

Kevin took a quick look outside the window to make sure his parents were still in the backyard, they were still there and they appeared to be both asleep. Taking his cock out of his shorts and grabbing it with one hand, he walked towards Alex who was still bent over; as he got closer Alex spread her cheeks for him and with the aim of a sharp shooter, he buried himself all the way inside her cunt. Alex screamed from the fierce attack Kevin made on her; she felt like he was ripping her apart and felt her pussy contract around his dick, giving Kevin the go-ahead.

He grabbed her by the hips and spread her legs further apart so he could have easier access to her flaming cunt; Alex was in heaven as he pumped furiously into her pussy, she felt her knees weaken from the effort and had to grab a hold on the dresser; it was fast and intense and the notion that their parent’s were only a few yards away made it even more thrilling. They were so absorbed by their lust that they almost didn’t hear that someone was coming up the stairs; her father heard Alex’s scream and he was coming up the stairs to check in on her.

They were so close to the end that they didn’t even flinched; Kevin kept on sliding his dick into her pussy and she continued clenching her muscles around it, it was only a matter of seconds before they climaxed at the same time. Kevin had to put his hand on Alex’s mouth to keep her screams and moans from being heard by their father who was getting closer; Kevin pumped two more times inside her drooling hole until he had emptied all his load inside, she in turn experienced a series of tiny orgasms that made her legs weak; as fast as it had started, it ended, Kevin quickly took his honey covered dick out of her dripping pussy and tugged it inside his shorts and Alex just pulled her t-shirt down to cover her ass.

Alex could feel her pussy still tingling and Kevin's sperm sliding down her leg when her father came into the room, obviously he wanted to know why she had screamed; Kevin said that she had seen a spider that startled her, but that he had already gotten rid off it. Their father just laughed at Alex’s fear off spiders and went back down to where their mother was; it was a close call but it had been very exciting for them to do it while the possibility of getting caught hung in the air.

eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers