A Hole In The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers

Claudia had listened closely to every word Alex said; she was overly excited and her pussy was on fire, she wanted to have similar experiences but she could never consider sleeping with Tim. Alex noticed Claudia’s obvious state of arousal; she didn’t want to make love to her but she wanted her to get off, she wanted to she Claudia play with herself.

With a seductive look on her face, Alex asked Claudia how hot she was; Claudia didn’t say a word, she just slipped one finger inside her pants, moved over her pussy a few times and then took it out to show Alex how wet she was. Alex almost jumped her, but she held back so she could convince her to masturbate in front of her. Alex started with a series of compromising questions; she asked Claudia if she was hot, if she wanted to have her pussy played with, if her nipples needed some attention, if her clit was hard and ready for some action; Claudia’s answers were more than evident, she wanted Alex to make love to her and she wanted it fast, just as it had been that time between Alex and Kevin.

Alex asked to get naked to which Claudia happily obliged; in no time she was completely nude and ready, even spread her legs so Alex could see her wet pussy; then Alex told her to lay on the bed and she did so, then and with a commanding voice instructed Claudia to play with her own tits. Claudia was so into it that she didn’t even question Alex’s behavior, she just wanted to get off; she took one tit in each hand and started squeezing them hard, then she grabbed both her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and twirled them like a the dial on a radio.

Her eyes closed as her hands played roughly with her boobs; her breath scarce and her scent filling the room, she was dripping wet underneath and Alex knew it; then she was told to place on hand over her red mound, as if an trance she obeyed and placed her right hand directly over it; when she was starting to pant, Alex told her to stop, to keep her hand where it was but to keep on playing with her nipples, which were hard and red from all the twisting she had given them.

Alex let her play with her own pussy after a few minutes when she thought she couldn’t stand it anymore; she had been panting and squirming heavily, she wanted to make herself come. Alex then told her to slide just one finger along the length of her slit to make it slick with fluids; Claudia did as told and she traced the whole length as slowly as she could, avoiding her erect clit; the she was told to place a finger at the entrance of her cunt and to hold it here, she was almost ready to explode but she still did as she was told.

When Alex told her to slide the finger inside and out of her gapping hole, Claudia not only inserted one but two fingers and started pumping her own hand like it was a dick; Alex was pleased by what she was seeing, she even scooted down the bed until her face was just inches away form Claudia’s opened pussy; it was amazing to be able to watch her fingers moving in a and out of her tiny opening, and to see the way it clenched around her digits, she felt like joining her but again she held her desires back.


Claudia was getting closer to climaxing as her fingers felt incredibly great inside her; her other hand still played with her tits and her hips bucked out of control, she was having the time of her life and so was Alex. Then Claudia did something Alex hadn’t thought off; she took her clit between her middle and index fingers and squeezed it hard, then she really started humping herself with her other hand; her clit danced between her fingers and her juices flowed plenty and fast, she was in the brink off her orgasm and with out warning she reached her peak.

Her eyes tightly shut, her hips bucking up and down the bed, her breath scarce and her pussy letting out more honey than it had ever done, her fingers moving fast over her hyper sensitive clit and the others going deeper inside her own cunt; finally her back arched almost breaking in half, her pussy exploding like a volcano and all her pent up passion being released at last.

Her body jerked on the bed as Alex watched her face while she reached nirvana; various series of explosions attacked her pussy, one after the other flooded her body making her scream in ecstasy; her head was now trashing form side to side and then Alex heard something that left her cold, in the highest point of her orgasm, Claudia screamed Kevin's name at the top of her lungs. Alex couldn’t believe her ears as Claudia kept on saying her brother’s name; all that time while fingering herself, Claudia had been thinking of Kevin.

When Claudia finally clamed down she was exhausted; it had been so intense that she felt without energy, it seemed like all her strength had left her body thru her small pussy. Even thou she was extremely tired she still glowed in the aftermath of her amazing orgasm; Alex waited patiently for her to regain her breath, as soon as she opened her eyes she realized what she had done.

Not only she had masturbated in front of Alex, but also she had said Kevin's name repeatedly during her orgasm; she felt ashamed by her behavior and couldn’t even look at Alex in the face, she felt like dying that instant. Alex broke what was an uncomfortable silence; lovingly she asked Claudia if she had feelings for Kevin, she patiently waited for Claudia’s response but she wouldn’t say a word. Again Alex asked her; this time Claudia turned to look at her and confessed her feelings for Alex’s brother, apologizing for what she had said and for what she was feeling.

Alex tried to comfort her by letting her know that there was nothing wrong with her having those kind of feelings; she held Claudia in her arms and rocked her as they spoke, she was being as tender with Claudia as she could. Then an idea hit her; she asked Claudia if she was serious about her feelings and when Claudia said yes, Alex told her that she would make it happen, that all they needed to do was to convince Kevin.

Claudia wasn’t sure that Alex was telling the truth; she wished she was but still had her reservations about Alex’s true intentions. Alex reassured her that she meant well; she told her that even thou she was involved with Kevin, she was aware that their relationship was going nowhere; no matter how they felt for each other, someday they were going to have to go their separate ways because their life would be very complicated if they remained together.

Claudia was starting to believe Alex’s words; she was now considering her proposal, it was what she had wanted for a while and now she could obtain it. A plan was formed between them; it would only take them a few days to make it happen, it was flawless and even if it wasn’t it didn’t matter much.

When Alex returned home the next day Kevin noticed his sister was worried about something and he asked her if he could be of any help; Alex was afraid to tell Kevin that Claudia already knew about them, she was scared of Kevin's reaction; for sure he was going to be angry as hell at her, maybe even end their relationship out of fear that Claudia might tell someone, that meant a lot of trouble for them.

Alex bit the bullet and confessed to Kevin what she had done; at first he got very angry, he felt his world was crumbling down on him; he couldn’t believe his sister was so careless as to tell someone that they had been having sex for a while, he considered ending the whole deal right then and there but the love he felt for Alex prevented him from doing so. After careful consideration he questioned Alex on Claudia’s reliability; she said that she believed her when she had promised not to tell anyone, not even Tim who was extremely close to her; she was sure Claudia could keep their secret, she trusted her and knew she was sincere.

Kevin's anger wouldn’t go away even thou Alex had tried to convince him that their secret was safe; for a while he distanced himself from her, he was to mad at her to even consider making love with Alex. Alex felt sad by Kevin's reaction; she hoped his anger would go away but she knew him to well, it was going to take some time until he was ready to be with her once again. Her plan was working as she had hoped for; all she needed now was an excuse to introduce Claudia into the formula.

Alex waited patiently for the right moment to lure Kevin in; she was going to make him an offer he couldn’t refuse, and in the process she was going to give Claudia what she had wished for. The next weekend their parents left to go on their usual weekend trip, Alex and Kevin were alone in the house again and it was time to set the bait; she was going to play all her cards in one single hand, it was all or nothing.

Alex invited Claudia over; she was going to spend the night and they were going to make love knowing to well that Kevin was going to be watching them thru the hole in the wall, then, when the moment was right they were going to ask him to join them in bed. Claudia arrived in the afternoon and they all hung around the house enjoying each other’s company; they talked and watched TV, ate dinner and had a few beers and when it was getting late, Alex and Claudia retired to her room.

For a while, all Kevin could hear was their girlish giggles and laughs; he wished they would make love that night so he could watch them again, he was already placed before his favorite place in the house. For a while he thought nothing was going to occur; all they did was talk and eat ice-cream, Kevin was frustrated and ready to go to his room when he heard something that almost stopped his heart; Claudia asked Alex if she could shave her pussy, she had promised Claudia that she would and now it was the perfect time to do it.

Alex gave Claudia a big smile and then she kissed her lightly on the lips; she then headed to the bathroom to get the scissors, a razor, shaving cream, a bowl with warm water and a few towels. The moment she stepped into the bathroom she saw Kevin; he had an ample smile on his face and his dick was already hard, he kissed Alex full on the lips and then he asked her to give him a great show; Alex promised she would and when she had everything ready, she went back to Claudia who was anxiously waiting for her.

Alex placed a towel at the edge of the bed where she knew Claudia would be completely exposed to Kevin; then she helped Claudia to her feet and knelt down in front of her, slowly she took her pajama bottoms off and then her panties; Claudia was getting aroused by all this and her pussy was getting wet and tingly, it was so exciting for her to have another girl shave her pussy.

Claudia sat on the towel and spread her legs to give Alex better access to her pussy; she longed to feel Alex’s delicate hands brushing against her wanting pussy, she wanted to have her hole licked and probed but she wanted her cunt to be completely bald before anything else happened.

Alex moistened her entire mound with the warm water in order to open the pores; she didn’t want to irritate her sensitive skin or nick her, she knew that Claudia wouldn’t want to anything if she felt sore of hurt. First she clipped the excess of hair with the scissors leaving it a short as she could, then she applied a handful of cream all over her pussy being extremely careful to avoid any contact with her already protruding clit; carefully she started running the razor over her mound taking as much hair as she could with every stroke, cleaning the top of her pussy entirely in no time.

The sight he was witnessing marveled Kevin; it had to be the sexiest thing he had ever seen, one girl shaving another’s pussy right in front of him. Alex pulled Claudia’s pussy lips, stretching the skin so she could have no trouble running the razor over them; little by little she took all the remaining hair off, she even shaved all the way down to where her asshole was.

Claudia was almost ready to explode from all the attention she was getting from Alex; she could feel Alex’s dexterous fingers brushing against her oozing hole, the way they traced the length of her slit searching for more hairs; every time Alex stretched her pussy lips she moaned in content, it was like she was being made love too but they haven’t even started jet.

It took Alex almost half an hour to finish her trimming job on Claudia; it was time well spent and when she removed the excess of cream from her now bald pussy, she was more than happy with the result; Claudia’s pussy looked impressive, it was incredibly beautiful and it shone under the light.

The moment Kevin realized that Alex was going to apply some baby oil all over Claudia’s cunt, he almost came; he was as excited as the two girls were, he only whished he could get a closer view at the recently shaved pussy. Alex spread the warm oil over Claudia’s perfect pussy; it felt smooth and willing to her touch, the way her crease looked, the way her lips seemed taut and inflamed with passion, it was beautiful.

Claudia was enjoying every sensation she felt; her own nipples starting to harden and her pussy wetter than before, her breathing accelerating with every pass Alex made over her mound; with one swift movement she took her night shirt off and tossed it aside, she was ready for some action and she felt like she couldn’t wait any longer. Alex took her actions as an invitation; she stood before Claudia and removed all her clothes in no time, finally they were both naked and aware of what they were about to do.


Without letting Claudia off the bed Alex placed herself on top; staring into her eyes she slowly knead her breasts, gently and with intent she pinched her hard pointy nipples making Claudia sigh and moan; Alex rocked her hips back and forth rubbing her pussy on Claudia’s belly, she wanted her to feel how wet she was getting. Claudia raised her arms and placed her hands on Alex’s heaving tits, squeezing and milking them; their tempo was increasing, as their excitement grew stronger, they were getting ready to let every restrain disappear.

Alex let her entire body fall over her young lover’s warm body; both their breasts pressed tightly between them as their mouths touched one another’s, letting their tongues do the talking as they played together; Claudia’s hands roamed all over Alex’s back and came to rest over her smooth butt, massaging it delicately. Alex motioned Claudia with her hands to spread her legs, allowing her to be placed between them with her own legs opened, absorbing the heat her pussy emanated.

Kevin was pulling on his dick as he watched his sister and Claudia caressing and groping each other; the way they were laying on the bed allowed him to clearly see both their shaved pussies, it also gave him a great view of their juices as they flowed down from their opened pink holes. Alex felt it was time to speed things up; arching her back she had then her face right over Claudia’s breasts, she took one between her lips and sucked on it sending shivers all over Claudia’s receptive body; then she turned her attention to the other with the same effect on her willing lover, she made her squeal and shake every time she passed her tongue over the tip of her nipple.

Claudia wanted to give Alex as much pleasure as she was receiving; silently she maneuvered Alex’s body around until they were placed in a tight sixty-nine, both their faces buried in each other’s cunt and their hand on each other’s butt. Claudia made first contact; she ran her tongue over Alex’s slit, savoring her delicate flavor and inhaling her intoxicating perfume which she loved so much; Alex followed suit and did the same to Claudia, the only difference is that she intentionally touched her hard and protruding clit right away; Claudia almost came right then; jolts of electricity traveled all over her spine the minute she had her clit played with, she loved the way Alex’s able tongue felt on her love button.

Claudia continued her attack on Alex’s cunt and she tried to push her tongue inside; the way her slick pussy felt on her tongue and the way it contracted around it was thrilling, she only wished her tongue was larger so she push it further inside. Alex was enjoying her lover’s touch immensely, so much that she almost forgot about Kevin; suddenly it hit her that her brother was still in the bathroom by the hole in the wall watching them, she abruptly stopped licking Claudia’s pussy and rolled to her side.

Claudia thought she had done something wrong; Alex moved closer to her and whispered in her ear that it was time to invite Kevin to join them, she waited for Claudia to agree and when she did she kissed her hard on the lips, tasting her own fluids as they mixed with Claudia’s.

Alex and Claudia turned their attention the tiny opening in the wall; glowing in ecstasy and at the same time they called Kevin's name, hoping he wouldn’t freak out by their intentions. Kevin almost died the moment he realized that Claudia and Alex were inviting him to join them; he couldn’t even move because from the shock, his heart pounded hard and fast and his legs shook; once again they called him and this time he obliged to their request, exiting the bathroom after he had tucked his dick back in his pants, he walked towards his sister’s room.

Slowly he opened the door and was met by a sight worthy of a picture; both Alex and Claudia laying on the bed, resting on their elbows with their legs spread as far apart as they could; their pussies wet and in full view, their tits dancing to the beat of their breath and their nipples hard and pointing right at him.

Before he took another step towards them, Alex asked him to take his clothes off; he did as he was told and in no time was completely naked and with an impressive erection, his cock seemed longer and thicker and it had ever been and Alex noticed it; Claudia eyes were glued to his crotch, she had never seen such a dick and her pussy quivered when she realized that it was going to be inside her soon. Kevin knew they liked what they saw and walked towards them slowly so they could admire his naked form.

Claudia pussy was dripping fluids all over the bed, she wanted to feel him completely buried in her tight pussy; Alex grabbed Claudia’s hand and squeezed it, it was the moment she had been waiting for and she knew it. Kevin climbed on the bed and placed himself between the two young overly aroused girls; he caressed both their legs while they turned sideways until they were facing each other, their hands roaming all over Kevin's chest and thighs. Claudia couldn’t keep her eyes from his cock; she was in a trance as she watched it throb as if it had a life of it’s own, she wanted so desperately to touch it but she was afraid.

It didn’t take Alex too long to realize Claudia’s hesitation, grabbing her hand she moved it until it rested right on top of his still expanding dick. Kevin let out a loud moan the moment he felt Claudia’s warm and gentle hand in his erect cock; again he moaned when Claudia took hold of it and started to massage it, it was like she had years of experience the way she played with Kevin's tool; gently she moved her hand all over his length until she reached his balls, then she tenderly cupped his sack and slowly rolled his balls between his fingers.

Meanwhile Alex was sucking one of Kevin's nipples and playing with her own; she was so aroused that she could feel her own juices moistening the bed, she needed to fell his dick spreading her pussy but she wanted him to do it to Claudia before.

Kevin's hand traveled from their legs back to their asses; cupping their cheeks for while and then moving his hands lower until he felt the heat which escaped from their cunts in his fingertips. Kevin made sure his fingertips were slick enough before attempting to slide his fingers inside the girls cunts; at the same time he pressed with both his forefingers into their small cavities, both girls moaned and pressed their bodies down into his fingers, allowing him a deeper penetration.

eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers