A Hole In The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers

Alex was used to his touch but it was all new to Claudia, no one had ever touched her there except for Alex and herself. The three of them got into a rhythm; Kevin played with their pussies giving them more every time he pushed inside, Claudia’s hand was back on his dick and was fervently jerking him, Alex kept on toying with his nipples while playing with his ball with one hand. Alex told Claudia that it was time for her to learn how to blow a guy; motioning for her to scoot down Kevin's body until both their heads rested on his hips, looking strait at his already oozing hard cock.

Alex took his cock in one hand and she placed her other hand on the back of Claudia’s head, pulling her closer to her brother’s waiting cock. Claudia was been guided by Alex; she opened her mouth as she was told and then took just the head inside her mouth, she ran her tongue all over the slick head making it slick and slippery; Alex moved down and laid herself between his legs, she then started to flicker her tongue over his sack sending jolts of electricity up his spine.

With her hand still on Claudia’s head, Alex began to help her take more of Kevin's cock in her mouth; Claudia instinctively began to bob up and down on his dick, forming a vacuum in her mouth making him feel like she was trying to suck his balls thru his dick. Kevin couldn’t be happier; one girl was sucking his dick and another was licking his balls, all he needed was to have some pussy in his mouth and he could have died a happy man.

Kevin had already tasted his sister’s pussy, now she wanted to know how Claudia’s pussy tasted like; he told Claudia to turn around until she was laying head to toe with him, then she grabbed her hips and pulled her over him until he had her pussy right on his face. Kevin attacked her pussy like a man possessed; pulling himself closer, he enveloped her entire pussy with his mouth, sucking on it and darting his tongue in and out of her hole; Claudia was in ecstasy by the attention she was receiving, her pussy was an open faucet and her fluids cascaded all over Kevin's mouth.

Claudia was taking more of his cock in her mouth and Kevin was drinking more of her honey by the minute; like a well oiled machined they played with each other, in synchronicity they licked and sucked like there was no tomorrow; Alex was marveled by the sight, she had stopped licking his balls and she had moved herself back so she could watch them satisfying each other.

Claudia screamed as hard as she could the moment Kevin sucked her clit letting his dick out of her mouth.

Her whole body tensed and trembled as her climax increased it’s intensity, slowly it worked it’s way from her clenching hole up her spine until her whole body trembled it’s way into a massive orgasm; all the stimulation both Alex and Kevin had given her, had finally taken it’s toll.

Honey flowed from her cunt drenching Kevin's face, her breathing was scarce as wave after wave of her orgasm exploded inside her; she was out of control screaming and panting, her tits felt like the were going to blow up and her toes curled tightly.

Her orgasm lasted for a full three minutes as Kevin kept on eating her out, she wanted him to stop but couldn’t bring herself to say a word. Claudia’s orgasm finally subsided and her whole body fell flat over Kevin, she felt exhausted but her pussy needed more; giving Kevin's cock one last suck, she climbed off him and begged him to make love to her.

Kevin was more than willing, he had been hard for more than an hour and he needed relief; placing himself between her legs, he took his dick in his hand and guided the tip in side her tight cunt; gently he pushed in a few inches and then slid back out, again he pressed forward, penetrating her a bit more and sliding back out again. Kevin's third attempt was the ultimate one; with one firm stroke he buried himself completely inside Claudia’s virgin pussy.

Claudia felt no pain, only incredible pleasure; her tight pussy engulfing his thick dick as if it was made for it, her wall expanding around him felling every single vein on his shaft. Kevin kissed her hard on the lips and began to sway his hips back and forth; his cock making friction against her sensitive clit as he slid in and out of the tightest place it had ever been into, he felt her muscles clutching his cock every time he moved back in.

She was in heaven as her whole body responded to every single sensation she was receiving; her walls seemed to be split open by Kevin's dick, coating it with honey helping him to slither easier inside. Kevin grabbed Claudia’s left breast and started to play with it while pumping inside her; he took the nipple and twisted it, then her took her whole tit and squeezed it hard making her moan in delight; she crossed her legs around his hips and began to pull him further inside every time he plunged back in, she wanted to fit his entire length inside her hot pussy.

Kevin was getting tired so he rolled both of them around; now she was on top of him riding his dick and getting more of him inside, he grabbed both her tits and started fondling them hard; Claudia adjusted herself and gave his cock complete access to her cunt, she had him completely buried inside and she loved the way it made her feel.

Claudia started to sway her hips back and forth causing more friction on her pussy; the intensity of the moment was incredible, she placed her hands over Kevin's and help him knead her own tits; she was in the threshold of another massive climax and her moans and squeals increased. Kevin was enjoying himself to the limit.

He loved the way her cunt gripped his dick and squeezed it, he treasured the way she impaled herself on his hard cock more and more with every passing second; Kevin felt his balls tightening and getting ready to release an incredible amount of spunk, he wanted to prolong both their pleasure but the end was getting closer. Claudia leaned forward and locked her mouth over Kevin's, this made Kevin's dick rub harder against her clit; her hips just moved up and down on his cock making the friction unbearable, with two more thrust her climax was triggered.

Hanging tight on Kevin she let out prolonged moan that almost took her breath away; her cunt was invaded by a series of extremely intense spasms, clenching hard on Kevin's dick and finally setting off his own orgasm. Squeezing hard on Claudia’s ass, he shot gallons of creamy sperm into her deflowered pussy; seven or eight colossal explosions filled her contracting cunt, some dribbling out of her hole and onto his ball sack; Claudia’s pussy milked Kevin's cock, taking all he had to give her and prolonging her orgasm until she couldn’t handle it any more; still bucking wildly, she let herself go and gave Kevin's cock one final squeeze.

They both huffed and screamed in ecstasy as their orgasms rocketed them to new heights; Kevin's body tensed up and so did Claudia’s, they were melting into each other; she kept on clutching his dick and he kept on pumping in to her, both their hands pulling on each other’s hair while they were still locked in a kiss.

After a few moments they came back to their senses; still breathing hard and sweating heavily they stood still, basking in the glory of the moment; they smiled at each other in appreciation, their bodies tangled together and Claudia’s pussy still filled with his cock, dripping their mixed juices and filling the room with their scent. Kevin and Claudia forgot Alex’s presence until they heard her scream; Alex had fingered herself while she watched her brother and her friend making love, it had turned her on so much that she couldn’t help bring herself off.

Alex, Claudia and Kevin kept on making love thru out the night taking turns at each other; Kevin made love to both girls, then Alex and Claudia made love to each other while Kevin was regaining his strength; they even had a threesome with Kevin pumping his sister’s pussy from the back while she ate Claudia’s pussy.

When they woke up the next day, still naked and on Alex’s bed they realized how perfect the whole situation was; Alex and Kevin could remain being lovers and Claudia could join them whenever she wanted, she loved making love to either one. They complimented themselves perfectly; and for society sake, Claudia and Kevin would pose as a couple getting their parents off their backs. Incredibly it all started with a hole in the wall.

eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers