All Comments on 'A Hot Summer Night'

by aribibigusano

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing situation

Wonderful sleep fuck, now that's a good neighbor.

I had the same thing happen to me, only we where in the same house.

We had returned from a wedding and four bridesmaids slept over.

My sister, my niece, and two of my niece's friends. Karen and Joy.

Karen was so hot, 5ft 5in tall, about 110 pounds with a great ass, and pert b cup tits, with curly dark brown hair, Big brown eyes. A little knockout. I had to get her.

The girls where all passed out when I came home, and I was totally going crazy checking them out. I spooned against Karen same as in the story, however she had panties on.

It took what seemed like forever for me to get my hands in her panties, and finger in her sweet pussy.

But when she started moving, I slipped my cock in her she did mostly all the work.

I managed to feel her tits as I fucked her, I think that's what woke her up.

But when she realized she was fucking she kept on going, but told me not to cum in her pussy, I just pulled out, and came on her belly.

We kissed good night. Then I went into Joy's room, but that's another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous