All Comments on 'A Hot Wife Story Ch. 08'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeh!

The brain dead husband finally gets to fuck his cheating whore/cumslut wife. Well it's what he wanted, well he gets it. I do think she should come clean and tell him she fucked her boss as well though. It's only fair. If they are going to enter this hot wife lifestyle then at the very least the braindead husband should at least have some idea about what and who she has fucked. But I can't see the marriage lasting that long any way. I give it about 2 more chapters. The braindead husband will get jealous and the slut wife will keep fucking her boss and keep fucking steve and anyone else that asks her for a fuck. You know the ones, the milkman, the dustman, the postman, the paper boy, the doubelglazing salesman. The list is endless. So many men so little time and of course not to mention the times when she will become a lesbian love juice slut. But carry on writing I'm having a good laugh at this story. I do hope this happened to you by the way I hope your the woman and your now 95 years old writing your memoirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who crazy here or just dumb

is this husband for real.cut the whore loose.its' not differcult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wife is con artist

Sandy is only thinking of herself. She is planning to make Alex a willing cuckold trying to express that she was raped. Does she mention that she went to bed with her workmate John. No she is looking to seek Alex's permission to have sex but she wants him to think it is his (Alex's) idea for her to do it. She broke her vows not with one man but with two and now she wants full freedom to continue her sexual affairs. I hope that Alex wises up to her. He wants to address the issue of the so called rape with Steve but she is telling him to wait, there are other ways they can deal with him. Wonder if she will keep her two dates this week with Big John and maybe continue with him through the weekend. The writing is good and wonder which path we will take from here. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Always want to read a story where

the people are interesting. Sorry, not much interesting about a manipulative wife who doesn't give a shit about her husband. Whew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
is the husband starting to get a clue?

He's thinking about his options, the nurse, the neighbor's wife, is he starting to realize his slut of a wife really is just a manipulative slut? It would be nice if the next couple of chapters had him getting some on the side and telling it to his wife in the form of a fictional account. Let the bitch wonder herself for a change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

Why would she give a shit what he does, she sure doesn't love him, so let the swinging start, thats better than a cockold but I don't like these people so I'll skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes another pile of dog shit story!

Get a life or better yet, don't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not A Hot Wife Story

First this is not a Hot Wife Story this is a story a story about a woman that is getting close to 40 and has man that loves her they been married for 19 years and she is willing to loose it for some cheap thrills. she is turned on by a asshole ( John) who admits to her part of his attraction to her is she is married and she has no problem with that , OK she has only had sex with one man her life , her husband, which can lead to curiosity but at what cost ? She believes her husband will always lover her no matter what, her and her husband play fantasy games in bed which is not all that unheard of where she is trying to plant the seed that she would like to have sex with other men and he tells her it will kill me if she did, she only hears what she wants to. she goes on trumped up business trip where she cheats with the asshole, not once but, for 3 days with no guilt ? is this the actions of a faithful wife of 19 years. Does not seem likely. When she returns from the trip she gives him a blow job because she feels her cheating cunt will not be happy with the man that given her more 20 years of his life. OK than she proceeds to tease the guy across the street that she knows has the hots for her, has sex with and he gives her a hickey on her neck. she than wears it like a badge of honor and to turn her husband on.Her husband on the other hand goes to doctor for help to improve there sex life, again to make his wife happy. she wants him to tell her it's OK to fuck other men. when she has already broken her marriage vows with 2 guys ( I refuse to call them men because a man does not screw another man's wife)

To the Author:

This his your story to tell if you read most of comments we as the readers would like to Sandy to get a taste of her own medicine. Alex should tell her if she wants a open marriage that is what she will get!. we all know that is not what she wants. she wants her cake and eat it to. Please do not make Alex a wimp. But it is your story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't know about everybody else...

...but I enjoyed this very much!

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmabout 13 years ago
OPEN COMMUNICATIONS ARE POSSIBLE WITH LOVE, YET LAG

Keeping ones own counsel is only a starting point. And sharing with a mate on how you are dealing with growth changes (psychological) in keeping that counsel is loving enough to express vulnerability. Erasing changing morality is not possible, yet can be de-prioritized to allow open communication. Hot wife is a revelation of a new social morality of the pass generation or two (in some cultures). It is a real as the anklet that existed before the daughter of Pharaoh retrieved Moses. Of course attractive - sexual symbols are subject to constant re-interpretation. THANK YOU Tatonka!!!

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
good read

But when does the husband get to have his this was another story of a female with nothing for the husband she claims to love... what about the wedding vowes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
His wife is saying she was raped

and he, with erectile dysfunction gets an erection!

Do you want to buy Manhattan island?

I can arrange that for only twenty million dollars, just send me all your credit & debit cards with pin numbers.

That apart I hope that the next bit will be him sending her to John on Thursday, with orders not to return for four months. If she wants to come back afterwards, she must first sign away all monetary interest in their marriage

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 11 years ago
A realistic tale of a more common relationship

I think the story is quite realistic, despite anon's comments: Alex had just tried a drug to counteract the e.d. he's been suffering with and he has already shown a proclivity to enjoy her tales of fantasy infidelity. You have laid a good foundation to a cuckolding story that can show many couples a new and exciting way to expand their loving relationship with the inclusion of another or other lovers for her. If you can think of the realities of a longer, successful marriage in which the man's libido is decreasing and the woman's is increasing for another ten to twenty years, you can write an interesting and inventive story that may actually help others as their marriages progress. Let her have more and more sexual partners while remaining faithful to the loving relationship she has with her husband. A bit of editing might also help with the details. Keep writing; it's a good,positive story and fun to see the progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater

Trust is gone... So he can decided to bang Steve's wife Linda, then somehow get revenge on John, and then keep fucking other women while avoiding his wife, denying her any semblance of love. Revenge is best cold...

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Would like to see a chapter 9 .....

Where Alex redeems himself by telling his wife she is not a HOT WIFE but Cheating. Slut wife, throw her ass out ", get even no make that a worse payback on Steve not only with his wife but also his daughter. Then lets not forget John who thinks he can go around hanging horns on married wives! Then after that maybe seeing that she lost her soulmate, Sandy begs forgiveness and Alex takes her back... Then they live the open marriage lifestyle. I HATE WIMPY HUSBAND STORIES, but I liked your story because it has potential to turn around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
update

nice story

plz continue

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
Problems with Chapters 6 and 8

I enjoyed reading this series. I am not a fan of non-consent scenes generally and what you did with Chapter 6 really strained credulity. Her turn from being genuinely frightened of rape (with tears) by neighbor Steve to being turned on just did not ring true to me. You would have been better off either having her turn on occurring earlier (when he came in for coffee) or letting it be a true rape, one that she could not have successfully prosecuted because of her leading him on. The latter would have appeased the haters among our readers, since it punishes her for playing with fire. You went from her not wanting it to happen directly to wanting it, without any transition of ambivalence.

In Chapter 8, the ED drugs are not going to add an inch to length. Have him shave his shaft and just around it and that along with a higher rising and harder erection could give the wife the appearance of greater size but not actually so. Also, at one point you have Alex telling her she doesn't need anyone else because of his new virility and then suggesting he's going to be OK with her playing with partners. Is he acquiescing in that moment or not?

Otherwise nice series. I'll keep reading if you extend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Problem is...

He can never trust his wife again... Not Steve. He needed to immediately go across the street to kick the shit out of Steve and then bring Linda home so his wife could watch him fuck her. Then continue to fuck as many women as he could get his dick into. And use his wife as just a fuck toy. Just another piece of ass, nothing special anymore for love left the relation ship long ago. She killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE??

Where is chapter 9 ???? 10 ???? 11???, etc?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What this mess was?

Was unfinished. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More more more

Oh come on, what happens with the doctor and her assistant ?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
How this story began, how this story ended...

How this story began, how this story ended: "Sandy Blair is an attractive, married, loving wife and mother...", but just a few lines and we found out this wasn't true...she was a conniving bitch and she ended the story being a whore leading her husband to agree with her cheating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If I was Alex

The only Sandy in my life would be a beach... not he bitch in this story. SHE IS HISTORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Another wimp story.A normal man would have gone and kicked the shit out of Steve the story is also just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sliding to slutsville

Another weak husband - cheating wife story. Nothing new, two people who can’t be in love since she cheats and he doesn’t see where he will end up. Blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

His wife has no real love or respect for him. She demonstrates that fact by her action and words. Why would her husband stay around to be demeaned, degraded and humiliated? Has he no pride or self respect? Even for a fictional story, this was just ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE THIS CHAPTER: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘

01jlandl01jlandlover 2 years ago

OK...Why stop the story . Are you planning to continue?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

This cesspool of fecal matter was literally a by the numbers gay husband/writer shit show. You literally hit every little box that a gay/bi man living in denial needs to check to help himself deal with his long suffering denial. Not only that, and I only read part one and part of this "chapter" and it wasnt even decently written, its like a High School freshman trying to impress his buddies by picking up a guitar for the first time and saying he can play like Van Halen.

You walking away from here was welcome by far more people than the other gay/bi men living in that closet with you.

charsley40charsley408 months ago

Shame you haven’t continued with the stories, it has so many potential lines to take apart from the normal one of his with fucking around! Not many people write about the opposite of the husband taking advantage whilst the wife has the mental turmoil going on, but of course it can become an open marriage both ways! Food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous