All Comments on 'A Houseboy for Mali Ch. 02'

by gmikeisbad

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
honeysluthoneyslutalmost 13 years ago
Great story so far.

I really like this story so far. I must know if the device that was put on the cock in this chapter is a real device or if it was an idea off of a real device. Do you have a link to someone that sells one?

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Scott

gmikeisbadgmikeisbadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment Scott,

A few (maybe 10?) years ago I saw a picture on the cover of a chastity belt magazine. I tried to buy this magazine but it was out of stock and the online seller sent me a catalog… it was in that magazine (the catalog had a ‘what’s inside’ part even though it was sold out) that I saw this device. I am making a guess about some parts and the name was “Kali’s Bracelet”. I have looked for this thing ever since and like I said in the story – it looks like the “gates of hell” but with thicker grooved bands… There are many reproductions of the Kali bracelet around on the web so I guess it’s not out of the question someone is making this too. A jeweler or blacksmith... maybe Mr. S.... could make it if you gave them decent plans… best of luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergmikeisbad@gmikeisbad
185 Followers
Thanks for your interest. As always constructive comments very welcome. I am taking a break from Literotica (obviously) I hope you enjoy my stories and I am sorry I won't be able to finish some of them. I have submitted one last one. It has already been rejected a few ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES