A Husband's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She came down the stairs, and I was waiting at the bottom. I didn't get much of an up-skirt view, but enough to see her buttery-smooth and thighs peeking out. As she bounced off the bottom stair, she put her arms around my neck to kiss me. I pulled her hands away and pushed her back to about arm's length. I told her we needed to talk first. We decided to sit on the patio in the shady side of the pool, and I had thrown some iced tea in a large frosty glass pitcher.

I asked her straight out what she remembered from last night. She thought for a second, and I could see those little "realization wheels" turning in her head about last night's events.

She asked, "Well, what exactly do you remember from last night, Tom?" She was bracing herself for what she might hear from me.

"I remember wanting to take my lovely wife out to dinner and drinks to celebrate her closing on a house. I remember dropping her off at our favorite bar, and her wanted some time alone in the bar. Instead of my dick in my hand when I arrived, I was holding this, when I met you later." I held out the rose to her, and she took it and smelled it, then placed it on the table.

"At the bar, you declared that you wanted to accept an invitation from a man to meet him at his hotel. I think your exact words were, "I want to do this—it is something I need." I took you at your word, and asked you not to do it, but this was something you were going to do regardless of my feelings. I think you misjudged me Janet, thinking that somehow I would tell you that this was okay. I could have dragged your butt out to the car and drive you home I suppose. But, I felt that it would always be something we would have between us ... nagging at us; sort of an itch that you needed to scratch. In the end, I really had no choice but to watch you go off to another man, Janet." I now had an edge to my voice, but continued, "I want to understand why you need this!"

I could tell that she was nervous. Her short skirt rose up her thighs as she fidgeted in her chair, "I remember everything up to the cab ride to this man's hotel, and I know I went up there with him, but after three glasses of wine with dinner, four drinks at the bar, and several drinks before we went to his room, I was pretty drunk. You know that I am not really a drinker Tom, and that I sort of blank out after too many." She was pleading her case.

"Bullshit Janet! I know you pretty well baby, you have been shitfaced before and have remembered what happened. Give me an answer that I can understand. I want to understand you honey." I was going on the offensive a little.

She thought for a moment, and said, "Tom, you know what our sex life has been lately, I guess I thought maybe this would be just an extension of the bar game, and some of the other roll-playing games we have invented. I am hoping that if you relax about me a little, our sex life and marriage will pick up ... will be better. This could end up being a healthy thing for us in the long run, Thomas."

"How in god's name is your having sex with someone else going to help our sex life? It seems like it will be helping your sex life ... and his! I hesitated then continued, "I don't really see it improving mine, and I am not going to play any bullshit game, Janet!" After a second or two, "I really wanted to believe that this was just a one-off occurrence, and that I will not have to see my lovely wife waiving for a cab again to go off to another lover. If that's the case, I will be pissed, and it will be very hard to work through this time. We have been down this road before, honey."

She retorted, "Tom, my head is splitting, so I really am not in the mood to go into this now, unless you want a blow-by-blow of what happened!" I was sure that I was not going to get any better discussion than this with her having a hangover and all.

I answered, "No, I do not care to hear details Janet!" I was frustrated that I was not getting anywhere with her. I was considering this to be yet another affair. My reluctance to ask her more questions was because of the hurt, the anger and the humiliation I felt after learning about her last affair. She told me then that it was over and she was not in love with the guy. But, this was different since she was more open about wanting to do it. With nothing more to discuss, I got up and walked into the house. In the glass doors as I walked toward the house, I could see that she slipped out of her dress, bra and panties, and dove into the pool. The last sight I saw was her perfect little buns as they entered the pool. I grabbed my gym bag and headed for the club.

Remember I told her that she was not entitled to another ... a third chance. That is easy to say, but now she is forcing me to back up those words with action. Am I really going to kick her little ass out of the house? Do we try to start again? If she wanted to continue with him or someone else, and ... God forbid ... making me a part her being with other men that would be a problem ... a big problem. I cannot see myself sticking around for that! I'd kick the shit out of the guy, grab him by the neck and throw him out the door... naked! I can handle most guys near my own size or even a little bigger. I will not become a ... a whatever.

I decided to delay the talk with my lawyer friend, wait a day or two and talk to Janet when her head cleared a little. I also had a thought to talk to Janet's friend Brenda. She Janet's friend from childhood, but is a really a mutual friend to both Janet and me. As I said, she is a former girlfriend of mine. She and I get together for lunch routinely since we both work downtown, and it is about time again. Janet would confide in her, and I know that Brenda would clue me in to anything she heard that might be harmful to me. Janet knows that we lunch together on occasion and she has no problem with it. Brenda is sweet and pretty, and is quite well-endowed, but very shapely. I simply need another perspective on this before I considered any legal recourse, so Brenda is going to be my girl on this!

When I came back from the club, Janet was more compliant, and made us a nice dinner. We did talk about our immediate problem, but it became kind of a circular argument ... not really getting anywhere. She was adamant that this was something she wanted periodically for her sanity, and I was just as adamant about not allowing it. We were both became exhausted from this, and Janet changed into a small two-piece bathing suit, and headed back to the pool. I decided to join her. She looked amazing, and she knew it. Her skimpy little suit flattered her petite shape in every way possible. As we swam together, the conversation became more about normal husband and wife stuff, except that I was becoming aroused. Still in the pool, I yanked off my suit, helped her out of hers, pushed her up against the side in the shallow end, and took her from behind. Maybe I was trying to win her back, and try to dissuade her from her dangerous course. Or, perhaps I was just defending my territory.

She said breathlessly after we finished, "Tom honey, let's continue this upstairs."

She asked for another drink. I made one for each of us, and we continued upstairs, both naked, with me following and watching her tiny ass-cheeks scrunch together as she walked. I was very nervous, and I am sure that it showed. I was fidgety... sort of. On the bed with her on her back, she was an incredible sight. As I kissed her nipples, and massaged her breasts, she whispered that she could already feel herself getting wet! I was just enjoying the touch of her baby-soft skin. I slid my right arm under her, with my hand cradling the back of her head. I knelt with one knee between her legs, and the other off to the side. With my arm under her like it was, I lifted her entire upper body off the mattress, and kissed her very passionately, pressing her body against mine. I could feel her breasts sliding against the sweat forming on my chest. Those ample breasts with their puffy nipples felt amazing against my chest.

I could feel the strength in my arms as I held her to me. My other hand was on the side of her face as we kissed. We kissed that way for a long time. I moved so that I was massaging her nipples with my chest. I lowered her to the mattress again, and opened her legs wider. She let me, and even opened them herself for me. She was wide-eyed as she looked up at me, child-like; those green eyes ... liquid ... smiling. My cock was harder than I ever remember it being and wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

She was thinking the same thing, and whispered, "Ohhh, Tom. I want to feel you inside me darling!" The feeling of my cock sliding into her was indescribable. I could feel the aching in my balls, and she was already shivering, "Ohhh honey that feels sooo good!" She was nervous with arousal; she actually shivered under me as I entered her. I held her to me to comfort her. She shuddered again when I was in her about three inches or so. She began to moan as her breathing increased. I slid into her all the way, with her little buns nestled in my right hand ... my little one-hander wife!

Lovely dark-haired, green-eyed Janet was being fucked by her own husband and loving it. I was now stroking into her smoothly with long strokes. The friction from her tiny opening made her come at least twice more. She said breathlessly, "Oh ... T-Tom ... I c-can feel it tingling everywhere in my body, even in my little butt." After some twenty minutes of stroking into her, I stiffened, grabbed her ass in both of my hands, pulled her to me, and released all of my come, inside her ... deep inside her. I must have shuddered a dozen times while inside her, and she was convulsing in another stronger orgasm. I held myself deep inside her for a long time. I pulled out and flopped onto my back.

She gave me a minute, and then rolled over and before she took my cock into her mouth said, "Mmm, my turn I'm going to make you feel sooo good my darling!" My cock was starting to harden again with her touch. She took the glans into my mouth, and used her tongue to tickle the ridge on the underside. It felt wonderful. I was moaning loudly and deeply. Her skillful tongue played with my cock until I was rock-hard. I knew that she could taste her juices on me, because she cooed, "Mmm, I taste so good today, and so do you my darling!" The sound of her voice saying that, gave my cock a twitch that I am sure she felt.

Her wide emerald eyes glistened, and I did not recognize the woman behind them. She seemed animated ... happy that it was I, who was fucking her. I slid my cock back into her, and after a few strokes, she came. When she could catch her breath a little, she said that she wanted me in her from behind ... in her ass. This is something we have not done before, but anything she wanted that was new was fine with me. At least I was hoping that it was new for her.

I still had some of her moisture from her pussy on me so I slipped on a condom. I started very slowly to introduce my cock into her tight but well lubed little pucker. She winced as it went in an inch or two. I could tell it was hurting her a little so I backed out and slowly started again. She was moaning with more pleasure than pain with about three inches in her, so I continued with inserting it further. I was soon inside her cute little ass all the way, and started to slowly and smoothly stroke in and out of her pretty little asshole.

I picked up the pace, and now was fucking her ass with smooth strokes, all the way in, and nearly all the way out. I could feel her coming again and again as I started pounding her ass hard, and her juices spurted out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs, and the front of mine. I slammed into her several times very hard, as my balls slapped against her pussy. I grunted loudly and came while deep in my sweet little wife's ass. She said, breathlessly, "Oh ... Tom...Thomas ... that ... w-was ... a-ma-mazing!" I swatted her hard on her ass cheek, and said, "Happy to be of service ma'am!" She turned her head and laughed. We fell apart, each trying to slow our hearts, and our breathing to somewhere in the neighborhood of normal, we rose, and made a lot of playtime out of showering together. Then I pushed her up against the wall, and fucked her again as she felt an absolutely, delirious orgasm as I filled her pussy again.

Back in bed, we kissed long and passionately, she then curled up inside my embrace, and fell asleep. I stayed awake for a while longer, just thinking, and listening her her breath against my chest. She moaned softly as she slept. I was thinking that, as amazing as it was for me to have such incredible sex with my wife, I was wondering if she was so aroused because she thought that I might be coming around to agreeing with her plans with this other joker. I was not. I didn't even want to consider the possibility that she was thinking of "him" as I fucked her.

I slowly fucked her again before we rose in the morning to very pleasant little orgasms for both of us. Made her breakfast and she ate like a lumberjack, laughing, giggling, and talking incessantly. She was happy ... and I was happy to have such exciting sex with my little beauty, and to have my wife back, however briefly. Her prefect tiny little body felt so good to my touch. I still worried about her motives and her plans for the future ... for my future. What was in that pretty little head of hers? That was the sixty-four thousand dollar question.

After a couple of days, I arranged to have lunch with Brenda. I got to the restaurant before her, and seated by the time she came in. I rose and she hugged me, pressing her large breasts into me (held her against me as long as I could). She gave me a sweet smile and a kiss on the cheek next to my lips as usual. After we are both settled, and place our drink orders, I begin the conversation.

"So, have you spoken to Janet lately? She settled on a house last Friday, and we went out Friday night to celebrate."

"Yes, she told me about it. She also told me about her new... well... ah, friend she calls him. She also said that she had the most incredible sex with her husband that she had had in a long time." Brenda looked at me with a dirty smile and continued, "What did you do to my sweet little friend, you sex monster!"

I laughed, as did she. She has a pleasant musical laugh. I continued, "Really, what do you mean, her friend?" I played dumb.

"Well, I thought she said she was having lunch with him today; his name is Tom also. It is probably innocent though, she said he was a lawyer, and I know she often works with lawyers in her business for contracts and things."

I just smiled at Brenda, and I purposefully kept it casual by asking about her. That way she wouldn't think I was pumping her for information. I was, but I didn't want her to think that. She looked pretty today in a form-fitting red dress, with a bit of a plunging neckline. I tried not to let my eyes trace down the curve of her firm breasts, and into her the top of her dress as I asked, "So, Brenda what's going on with you these days?"

"Well, business is going steady at the shop, I sold three dresses this morning, and at the exorbitant prices we charge, I made a nice commission. In fact, lunch is on me today if you don't mind, Tom." I smiled and responded, "Sounds good to me. So, how's your sex life these days, Brenda?" She gave me a coy smile and said, "Wouldn't you like to know! Seriously, fine I guess. You know that I don't have much of a problem finding male companionship, but maybe I am too picky. I have a standard in mind that I judge them all against as you know."

Was I the standard she used? Her look and tone of voice told me that I was. I put my hand on top of hers, looked into her eyes and said, "Brenda honey, Janet and may have our problems, but I am married, and if circumstances were reversed, I might judge my dates using you as a standard. You are Janet's best friend and I respect that."

She massaged it top of my hand with her other smooth silky hand, and said, "I know Tom. You are a good man, and a good friend to me ... both you and Janet are." She pulled her hands back, smiled and continued, "Lets order, Tom. I'm hungry." We talked as we ate, but just about normal and mundane things, laughing, and me teasing her about her magnificent bosom. I told her that I would give a month's pay to get my hands inside her shirt.

She laughed her musical laugh, "Mmm, if you are a good boy, I might let you have them for free!" We both laughed.

Brenda is one of the most genuinely sweet people I know. She has a pretty face, and a full shapely figure. I might have selected Janet over her fifteen years ago, but have often wondered over the years what life would have been like if I had married Brenda instead of Janet. Looking down into her full and lovely décolletage, would cause any man to re-think things, particularly, after Janet and I started having our problems.

I could see myself with Brenda if anything ever happened to Janet. She is lovely, kind, and smart; she has an ownership interest in that high-end downtown boutique. Brenda is thirty-six like Janet, and is single, but as she said, attracts a lot of male attention and she dates often. She and I have traded semi-furtive glances at parties for years. There is something there I think, but I never explored it, because of her friendship with Janet. Still, I wondered what it would be like to be inside all of that energy, and voluptuous beauty. We dated, but not long enough to get sexual.

Thinking about our conversation, from Brenda's description Janet's lunch partner of yesterday sounded suspiciously like the Tom she met last Friday, the one who was supposed to fly home on Saturday. I pressed her more to find out exactly what she knew.

"Brenda honey, you know that Janet and I are very fond of you ... I am very fond of you. If anything ever happened to Janet, God forbid, you would be my choice for a new start. You are sweet, smart, and attractive ... kind of a triple threat! If you ever heard anything that might hurt Janet, or hurt me, you would let me know, wouldn't you?"

Brenda, picking up on where I was going, leaned forward over the table on her arms, and her breasts nearly spilled out of the top of her dress. She looked directly at me, and returned the conversation back to Janet and her new lover, "Tom, you know that I am more than a little fond of you. You also know that, although I have no problem attracting the opposite sex, if there were no Janet I would be your girl in a heartbeat. Um, Janet is seeing that man for lunch again today. I get the impression that she has something going on with him. He is much younger, and she tells me how handsome he is. I am worried that she might not know what she is doing. I love Janet; she has been my friend since the fifth grade. But, you have been my friend for a long time also, Thomas. Hell, we even dated for a while."

Then she looked directly into my eyes, and her soft brown eyes sparkled as she said, "You have become very dear to me Tom honey." Then her look turned more serious, "Tom, I think Janet is having another affair. I can talk to her about it if you wish, but Janet has been somewhat ... restless ... the past few years, as you know. I think her miscarriage affected her on a very basic level. She told me that she wants to have a more open marriage. She doesn't want to have to sneak around. Tom, I told her in no uncertain terms that she was making a mistake ... one that could end her marriage. You should be careful, Tom darling."

I have always wanted a woman I could see sharing my life with, and hurrying home each night to make love to... like for the rest of my life. I was beginning to think now, that maybe Brenda was that woman, and not Janet. I considered Brenda to be a special person, and I was hesitant to bring her into my problems with Janet ... it's not fair to her. I genuinely did not want to use her, but I felt that I needed her help right now. I needed to know for sure what Janet had in her mind, so I decided to let Brenda in on my concerns.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers