A Husband's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

She smelled wonderful, and her mouth tasted sweet to me as we kissed briefly. I then held her out at arm's length, trying not to look into the top of her dress, and said, "Brenda honey, we have some things to discuss. If you make us some lunch, I will open a bottle of wine." "Okay, Tom honey," she said with an almost musical voice. She warmed up some vegetable soup she had made herself, and made a couple of sandwiches with Swiss cheese and bell pepper slices on a bed of spinach leaves with Dijon mustard... crust neatly trimmed off.

We sat over the soup and sandwiches, and a light red wine, and just talked about normal kinds of things. We laughed, joked, and looked into each other's eyes a little. And, I did sneak peeks down the top of her dress a couple of times. After the lunch, we took our wine into the living room, and she talked about her conversation with Janet. It seemed that Janet was rather reticent about discussing too much detail... likely on advice of her lawyer-lover. Brenda is clever and did get her to reveal more than she intended. It seems that lawyer-boy Tom is someone her firm works with on legal matters, and they flirted a time or two on his visits to her boss.

He finally asked Janet to lunch a few days before she and I went to dinner on that fateful Friday night. They made a plan to set things up for Friday, using the ruse of my long ago stated fantasy, and her finally agreeing to fulfill it for me. Brenda said Janet laughed when she and the other Tom talked about how "cooperative" she thought I might be. I think Janet overestimated the strength of my so-called fantasy and my fixation with her beauty. She likely thought that I would not want to or be able to give her up, and give in to whatever arrangement they made for me.

Brenda said she had all she could do to keep from reaching over the table and slapping Janet. Instead, she cautioned Janet about moving forward with this relationship, and asked her to reconcile with me, to save her marriage. Janet apparently told her that she thought that she was in love with this lawyer-boy Tom, and that they talked about his getting a divorce from his wife. Yes, lawyer-boy is married to some sweet, unsuspecting little thing in Atlanta. I guess they didn't want to have to sneak around on his side either.

She told me, "Tom, I really think Janet is planning on divorcing you eventually, and I don't know if I can go on being her friend. Please do not ask me discuss this subject with her any further." She somberly pulled a thumb drive out of her purse and pushed it into my hand, "Here Tom, I have recorded my conversation with her today, and I hope it helps you, but I will not... I cannot do this anymore, Tom honey. It's just too hurtful to a man I respect ... and love. Yes Tom, I love you."

She handed me the thumb drive got up from her chair and walked over to the window. She added, half looking over her shoulder, "Tom, I am so sorry about all of this. I will be here for you. I will give you whatever you need, whether it is just to cry on my shoulder, or ... some um, more comfort. Please do not give in to any role-playing with Janet and her other Tom. Promise me that, darling."

I got up from the couch and moved behind her, and slipped my arms around her. I kissed her on her cheek, and moving my lips back to her ear, whispered to her, "I will not involve you any further, and should not have asked you to do what you have already done." After a second or two, I continued in a softer voice in her ear, "Even if she and her friend wiped me out financially, if I can have you, I would consider myself a very rich man indeed Brenda honey." In a more normal voice I added, "But, don't worry, I have protected myself, and I have been fair about it. I have no intention of wiping her out, but I have already started proceedings."

Brenda turned around quickly, dropping her wine glass on the carpet as she did. Her eyes were liquid with tears welling up in them. "Oh, Tom! Please just hold me today. I need your strength."

I held her tight as she burst into tears, saying that she has lost her best friend today and just wanted to be comforted. Her tears were even bitterer realizing that she had betrayed the trust of her childhood friend. I decided to stay with her a little this afternoon. I led her to the bedroom, unbuttoned her dress, letting it fall on the floor. I fought every urge to put my hands on her magnificent bosom as it came into view and helped her in between her satin sheets, and under the comforters. Brenda is smart and professional, but as long as I have known her, she has always worn her heart on her sleeve, meaning that she is always very open about expressing deep emotions. Just lately, Brenda has been experiencing a jumble of emotions, potentially losing her best girlfriend, and renewing her feelings for me. She had to be very confused.

I sat on the bed next to her leaned down and I whispered in her ear, for her just to let it all out. I kissed her lightly on the cheek, as she cried into her satin pillowcase. She said in almost a whisper, "Make love to me, Tom. I need you today. Make love to me gently, darling." I softly told her that I could not do that, but maybe ... soon.

She then turned onto her stomach, still teary-eyed, and asked looking over her shoulder, "Tom can you at least just rub my shoulders and back until I fall asleep? Please Thomas!"

I pulled the cover sheet down, completely exposing her shoulders and back down to the beginning of her ass cleavage. I firmly massaged her shoulders as she was still sniffling a little, but starting to moan softly. I moved to her back and sides, and concentrated on the long muscle groups that ran down the sides of her spine. She moaned a little more as my hands smoothed down her sides, and over the exposed portion of the sides of her breasts. Her skin is soft and firm, and a pleasure to touch. I massaged down her back, and took small liberties with her buttocks, massaging them and tracing my fingers lightly down her crease as far as I dared. She opened her legs just a little; moaned, smiled, and said in a lazy voice, "Mmm, now we are getting somewhere, darling!"

I leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "Oh no we are not, sweetheart!" as I quickly moved my hands to safer territory and pulled her coversheet back up. She moaned, and sleepily retorted, "Coward."

What I really wanted to do was to turn her over on her back, and have my way with her magnificent breasts, slide my hand down her stomach and over her mound, and onto her engorged clit and pussy lips. I wanted to pave the way to sliding myself deep inside this beautiful woman, and stroke in and out of her, bringing her to an orgasm that would relax her for a week! I simply cannot be this close to Brenda without such desires eroding my remaining will power. I wanted my hands to roam freely over her pretty, firm ass and inside her legs to the most pleasurable area contained within. Instead, I gave her a little pat on her butt and said, "Go to sleep, B!"

I gave her as much comfort as I dared until she fell asleep. I was jittery, nervous, and greatly turned on by this luscious woman. I was trying as hard as I could, to keep my hand off less neutral places on this plush and supple body curled up beneath me. To make love to her or even to touch her further would cheapen any potential relationship we might eventually have. If Janet and I were going to split (and I could not see any other way to go), I did not want to have any regrets if I started anew with Brenda.

I stayed to clean up the kitchen and living room a little for her as she slept, and then left quietly. I was close to cheating on my cheating wife, but to my mind, I did not cross the line, and I did not allow Brenda to, either. All the way back to the office, I thought about Brenda. I have watched Brenda for years at parties from across the room. Each New Year's Eve, Brenda always managed to find me in the crowd for a final slow dance and a soft New Year's kiss.

Her classy dress, her aroma, and the sheer poetry of her lovely face and alluring décolletage always had its effect on me. Not only is she beautiful, but she is sweet, loving, and smart. Janet has these qualities also, but perhaps in shorter supply. I have no idea if Janet knew about my meetings with Brenda, but I knew that her little friend Tommy-boy was a lawyer and that a showdown was coming ... it was coming soon.

I readied myself for a possible split, so now it was time to find out what was in Janet's pretty, little head for sure. At breakfast the next Sunday, just two days after my meeting with Brenda, I volunteered to make breakfast for her. I told her we had some things to talk over. I made my signature spinach omelets, with grits and sliced strawberries and kiwis. Cholesterol balanced with fiber I guess you might say. I made her a cup of coffee the way she likes it with cream and sugar, and I had mine black.

I looked at Janet with my most innocently quizzical look and asked, "Honey, where do you see our relationship going from here?" It's the kind of question your boss asks you before he/she is about to fire you. She had just finished stirring her coffee, looked up and said. "I am not sure what you mean, Tom."

I looked over at her as she stopped stirring and said, "Well, speaking of the population of people we know named Tom, I am asking where your relationship with him is going, and what my role will be?" This gave her pause for a minute; she started up again idly still stirring her coffee.

She took a sip and over her cup said, "We agreed didn't we, that you would allow me to keep seeing him occasionally. Thinking that you might um, sort of go along with it ... be there for us. I thought you agreed to do this for us ... to improve our relationship and, um, lovemaking. Remember Tom, this was your fantasy to see me with another man. I thought that this might uh, help turn you on, and help our relationship, and that my Tom and I would help you with that in any way that we could."

That was an amazing declaration, I must say! She was being deliberately obtuse. I explained to her, "Janet, I did express a fantasy to you a long time ago about this, but I thought I made it clear that it would be hurtful to me if you actually followed through on it. I asked you not to go to him on that awful Friday night. I would have preferred us to work out our differences ... together." After a second or two I continued, "I know that this Tom is someone you have known for a while, and you and he did not just meet by chance on that Friday night!"

She narrowed her eyes indignantly and spit out, "Well, you seem to know a lot don't you? Where did you get all of your ... of course, Brenda. When did you talk to Brenda about this, Tom?"

"We met last Friday over lunch. Brenda is your friend, but she is also my friend, and you know that since we both work downtown, we get together for lunch occasionally. The subject just came up." I retorted.

Still a little indignant as she replied, "Well, I certainly know who my friends are, don't I?"

I fired back immediately, "Don't bring Brenda into this, she is a better friend to you than you know, and she is interested in keeping us together. Didn't she advise you to give this thing up and work on your marriage?

"I don't know how you know that, but yes, she did." She took a second, narrowed her eyes at me and asked, "Tom, are you sleeping with Brenda?" She was hitting the ball back into my court, trying to put me on the defensive.

"Let's stay focused on the problem at hand, shall we? What are yours and Tom's plans for me? And, no, I did not sleep with your best friend." I needed to know what was in Janet's mind, before I allowed divorce papers to go forward and tried to keep her focused on that discussion.

She looked me straight in the eyes, and said, "Okay, you want it, here it is. Tom suggested that we help you in your fantasy, to um, allow you to help to ah, facilitate my lovemaking with him. There! Are you happy? This is your fantasy, not mine Thomas."

"Janet let's cut through all the crap! First, this is not my fantasy, but yours. Let me be as clear as I can, I do not want you to have sex with other men ... period! I know that you met this guy through work, and you were seeing him before that Friday night, and have seen him since. You are trying to justify an affair using a fantasy that I don't even have. You are a smart girl Janet, you might have deduced just how hurt I was, from our previous ... discussions. I know that he is a lawyer, and the two of you have been discussing Tom's leaving his wife. Yup, I also know the dude is married to some poor unsuspecting little chick in Atlanta."

"Well, Tom, I would say that you know a lot. I hope you and Brenda will be very happy without me at all your little ... lunches!" Her indignation heightened, as she sat across from me, folded her arms and gave me a resolute nod. That gesture and all of her previous comments told me what I needed to know. It said that there was no longer anything to our marriage. It said that even if she stopped seeing Tom, there would eventually be another Tom, or Bill, or Dick, or Harry. This was it ... the anticlimax to our relationship. I knew it, and I think it was also seeping into Janet's crafty little brain. I made my decision, and I spelled out for her the lay of the land.

"There is something else, Janet. At about eight o'clock tomorrow morning, my lawyer will serve you for divorce naming Tom as co-respondent. Before I allowed that to go forward, I just wanted to know if you were the least bit remorseful, or were the least bit interested in preserving our marriage. It is apparent now that you are not, my dear little green-eyed wife!"

She counterpunched quickly, shouting at me, "SINCE TOM IS A LAWYER, TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME MISTER!"

My response to that was equally swift, "You had better know some other things as well. I took fifty percent of our joint funds and investments, out of those accounts, so you will not be able to tie up any of my portion of the money. I did not take more than I was legally entitled to, and if you do not contest the proceedings, I will let you have the house, I don't want the damn thing anyway. But, when all is said and done, my lawyer might insist on you buying out my interest in the house ... at least to some degree. I do not intend to punish you Janet, even though you have humiliated me with yet another extramarital affair!" I took a swig of coffee since my throat was getting dry, and continued,

"I will not make any trouble at work for you, and I do not wish to mess with Tom's marriage. I will not give you any of my retirement funds, and I will not take any of yours. I have conversations and investigative reports, which need never, see the light of day if you agree to these general terms for a ... divorce. You get him, I get peace of mind, and we both get to move on in our lives. Take it or leave it baby."

Janet drained her coffee, slammed the cup down, and said, "Fine! I get the house and buy you out, and half of all marital assets. You sell the boat, because I want half of that too; you never sail it anyway and we bought it with money from both of us. And, I get to keep my Mercedes. It's mine, and I need it for work! You can keep your beloved Jeep Cherokee!"

I looked across the table at this lovely and petite woman who had been the love of my life for the past fifteen years of marriage. I thought of all the times I was privileged to slide my hands over her incredible little form, and to slide my dick into her tight little pussy, and I ended it all with one word, "Done!"

We did not exactly settle amicably, but amicably enough. I truly did not want to punish Janet. Her punishment will be that she will continue to be screwed up. If she cheated on me with Tom, she will cheat on him with someone else. We came to terms and both informed our lawyers, but they still had to negotiate ... haggle, really ... on final terms and conditions. It suddenly hit me, with all of my "lawyering" at the breakfast table that it now really was all over; two years of dating and fifteen years of marriage, touching, fondling, fucking, and looking into her incredible green eyes ... down the tubes.

I was now starting over. I knew that I would miss Janet in some ways, and that part of me would always have feelings for her. Regardless of what I did or where I went, I would always miss touching her and would feel jealous of any man who had that pleasure. I even thought about our last night of serious lovemaking and thought about how I would miss that. Then I thought about the affairs ... two that I knew of, and how many others I did not know about. I would not miss the worry, and the strife and sleepless nights she had visited upon me.

I divorced Janet, and eventually married Brenda, and we live in her townhouse. It is close to work for both of us, and it is where we fell in love with each other. Her other two friends were bridesmaids, but Janet did not attend. Actually, Janet did not get her man either, since lawyer-boy Tom stayed with his wife. Unbelievably, she forgave him. But, she forced him to give up his relationship with Janet and to turn the account with Janet's firm over to a junior associate. I guessed that in her mind, this was only strike one for her husband, and she gave him another chance. Mostly, I think it was because they had kids who needed a father. His departure from the account with Janet's firm must have raised some questions in the minds of the principles, and may have hurt Janet's chances for advancement. I didn't know and really no longer cared.

After the divorce was final, Brenda felt a lot of remorse for her willing part in this, which ended her relationship with a friend she had had since they were both ten years old. I drove to her townhouse to give her what comfort I could. She was in an impeccably fashionable one-piece dress, and heels. She broke into tears, feeling that she was being divorced from Janet as well. She kissed me softly, then she said as I handed her a single yellow rose, "Tom, now darling please make love to me. Make love to me gently today my love."

I removed her dress, and helped her into her large silky bed and drew the covers and comforter over her nearly naked body. I closed the bedroom shades and curtains, undressed, slipped into a warm face-to-face embrace, and softly made love to her for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Hour after hour, we kissed and fondled. I slowly moved between her open legs, and slid myself into her very moist pussy all the way. I just left it there throbbing, and filling her up as completely as I was able. I kissed her and fondled her magnificent breasts, gently fingering her nipples. I began to slide in and out of her pussy in a slow steady rhythm, to prolong the lovemaking as long as possible.

I did not want the finish for either of us to end too quickly in a cold separation, but just a long, continuously warm embrace. For most of the next hour, this is what we did and we both finished with a warm glow of an orgasm, rather than violence of shudders and convulsions. Wet and warm, with a tingling glow that slowly spread to every part of my body and hers. We softly talked during our lovemaking looking lovingly into each other's eyes. I love to put my lips against hers as I make love to her, so each softly spoken word becomes a light kiss on her lips. It feels tingly to me, and I know it drives her crazy as well.

She smelled wonderful; all of her natural aromas mixed in an intoxicating brew. We eventually fell asleep, still in each other's arms, lips touching, and me still stiffly inside of her. I awoke later to her softly kissing me, and placing her hands on my butt, to keep me inside her. As we kissed, we slowly moved into a number of positions, still tightly embraced, and with me still in her until we both eventually came in another warm glow of an orgasm. We made love like this all night long. I love fucking her hard and long, but we have made this slow gentle lovemaking a regular part of our relationship as well.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers