A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers

Joe sat and read the paper as he waited for Diana who was applying her makeup when the phone rang. Joe could hear Diana in the bedroom as she said. “I’ll get it.” A few minutes went by and Joe walked into the bedroom to see who had called. Diana was in the bathroom in front of the mirror applying eye shadow as she spoke on the phone. He could hear her giggling and talking in a very low tone but couldn’t hear what she was saying.

Joe got right up to the bathroom door and listened to his wife speak. “Are you sure it will work?” she giggled. “How do I use it on him?” She paused to listen to the other person on the phone. “We’ll try it out on him when you come over this week.” Joe kept listening to his wife. “You know how I feel.” She hesitated and said. “I can’t tell you right now.” Her voice got really low as she said. “I don’t want him to hear me.” Her voice was still low but went into a high pitch. “Tony, you know how I feel about you.” She laughed and paused to listen again as her hand went down to her crotch. She laughed softly and said in a whisper. “I wish you were here with me now.” She paused again to listen. “I miss you too.” Than with a frustrated tone in her voice, she said.”I’ll tell you later.” Than she said, goodbye and hung up the phone.

Joe pretended to just walk up and said. “Who was on the phone?” She replied. “It was Tony calling.”

She walked out of the bathroom and kissed him on the cheek. Joe asked. “What did Tony want?” Diana picked up her purse and said. “We better get going if we’re going to enjoy the sun today.” She saw the look of disappointment on his face and walked over and kissed him on the lips and said. “Tony wants to come over later this week.” She took hold of his hand as they walked out the door.

The week went by fairly fast and it was Friday morning and Joe didn’t have to work that day. He knew that Diana had been talking on the phone to Tony just about every day that week. Joe had spent over an hour last night shaving his wife’s pussy for her. Joe had been hinting to his wife about taking the cock cage off so he could cum the last couple days. She promised he would get some relief this weekend when Tony was here.

Joe stood in the window watching a man place a sold sign on the house next door that had been on the market. He wondered who his new neighbors were going to be as he remembered the Brown’s who lived there the past several years. The husband’s job had transferred him out West and the house had been vacant for three months. They were nice people and Joe had put a gate between their back yards so the browns could come over and use their pool.

Diana walked into the house and was carrying some bags with her and sat them down on the table and walked over and kissed her husband. “I wonder who is going to move in next door?” Joe turned to his wife and put his arm around her waist and said. “I don’t know. We’re going to have to put a lock on that gate just in case.” They both laughed as Joe kissed his wife and asked. “What’s in all of those bags?” She replied. “I bought some new dresses and shoes and a few other accessories.”

“I’m going to go and try them on and see how you like them.” Diana walked over and picked up her purse and pulled out a new packet of birth control pills and placed them on the counter before grabbing all her bags and headed for the bedroom.

She came out a few minutes later wearing a green tight fitting dress which left her back completely bare and hand a plunging neck in front. She turned in front of Joe and asked him. “How do I look?” Joe watched his wife turn around as he carefully looked over the dress. It didn’t leave much for the imagination as it hugged her body in every form and the front plunged down between her boobs which were exposed in the center and all the way down to her navel.

Joe smiled and said. “You look terrific in that one, where’s the rest of it?” Diana laughed as she walked back into the bedroom. She returned several minutes later with a black dress which exposed most of her long shapely legs. She stopped and turned around in front of her husband and said. “How is this one?” This dress was a tight fit too but was completely different at the top. This one had a cut out and crossed over not only exposing her boobs but seemed to hold them up and out like they were on display.

“I think I like this one more than the green dress.” Diana laughed and replied. “I thought you would like this one better.”

Diana walked back into the bedroom and came back out a few minutes later wearing black spike heels with the dress which made her look tall. The heels had spikes five inches tall and made her look like a goddess. “Follow me into the bedroom. I bought some other things today.”

Joe took his wife’s hand as she pulled him into the bedroom. They had a brass bed and she took Joe’s hand and placed it on the bar going across the end of the bed and motioned for him to place the other one there too. The rail was low and he had to bend down to hold onto it with both of his hands. Diana pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of one of the bags and gently clicked them on his wrists.

Diana was giggling now as she unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. Next came the under shorts leaving his caged cock exposed. The rail on the bed was low which made Joe’s ass stick out and vulnerable if she so chooses to play with it.

Diana placed her hands on his hips and started to move her hands around to the front until she was touching his cock cage. “I think we’ll let him out for some air.” She walked over to her purse and retrieved the Key and bent down and unlocked the tiny lock on his cage. She was being very careful as she slipped it off his cock and balls. She placed it on the bed and gently reached down and took hold of her husband’s cock and said. “ Now doesn’t that feel better?” Joe responded. “I didn’t think you were ever going to let me out of that thing.”

She kept touching his cock which was still bent in the curved position from being inside the cage for the past couple weeks. His cock felt hard but still curved as she continued to gently move her fingers around. Diana moved her fingers down and cupped his balls in her hand and gently massaged him and said. “Now I don’t want you to cum. Just relax and enjoy.”

Diana kept stroking his cock and balls for a few moments longer trying to get him hard. She walked around to the side of the bed so her husband could see her and he watched her seductively peel her dress off and letting it drop to the floor. She stepped back and bent down to pick up the dress while facing her husband letting him see her tits as they hung down in his face. She carefully laid the dress on a nearby chair and walked back near her husband and kissed his cheek.

She kneed down between the bed and her husband and licked his leg as she slowly moved her tongue around until she was close to his cock but kept a short distance so she wasn’t touching it. Taking his cock in her hand, she carefully inspected around the head before giving it a gentle kiss. Joe still had his pubic hair and she made a point telling him. “We’re going to have to shave this today.” She lightly kissed the head again and said. “I want you to look like a little boy.”

Diana lifted his cock and began to lick around his balls than taking each testicle in her mouth and giving it a gentle pull scraping her teeth along his skin. Joe’s cock still curved downward but had straightened more since his wife had started to tease him. She slowly raised up keeping her tits tight against her husband as he felt her nipples rubbing his body until she was standing straight up.

Joe felt his wife’s arm move around his waist from behind as she leaned against his side making sure her tits rested on his shoulder. Diana bent down and whispered in his ear. “I’m going to take the cuffs off and I want you to lie on the bed. I don’t want you to touch your cock at all. Do you understand?” Joe shook his head to let his wife know he understood.

Diana waited until her husband was on the bed and she said. “Now put your hands up by your head and wait for me.” Joe followed his wife’s instructions and waited for her to return from the bathroom. She had a shaver and towels in her hand and planned to shave off his pubic hair as she mentioned.

It took her more than thirty minutes to shave him clean than took his cock in her hand one last time and gave it a kiss and said. “Go and take a shower and get these loose hairs off you.” Joe got up off the bed and Diana put her arm around him and touched his pubic area with her left hand and spoke in a soft baby like voice and said. “Mamas’ little boy is all smooth and soft now.”

She was much taller wearing the spike heels and was able to kiss her husband on the lips without stretching. She than took a hold of his hand and placed it on her smooth pussy mound. “Does Mama’s little boy feel her nice smooth pussy?” Joe nodded his head up and down. “Mama has a big black boyfriend who is going to come over and fuck her nice smooth pussy tonight” Diana continued. “Your Mama needs a real man with a really big cock to fuck her pussy really hard and deep.”

Joe’s cock was hard as he listened to his wife. “Your Mama will have a job for her little boy tonight.” Joe swallowed hard as he waited for his wife to continue. “The big black man is going to cum here and fill Mamma’s tummy with his baby cream.”

Diana slowly rubbed her hand over his cock being careful not to stimulate him too much and continued her little speech. “Your Mama will have a new daddy here for little Joey and maybe a new baby brother or sister to play with.” She moved her hand down to rub his balls. “The big black man has baby cream in his big balls just like Joey has in his little balls.”

She let go of his testicles and as she continued her little speech. “The big black man has a big thick cock he wants to put inside Mama’s pussy tonight.” She took hold of his cock again and gave it a gentle shake. “It looks just like little Joey’s Peepee only much bigger.”

Diana took Joe’s hand and placed it back on her pussy mound and let him insert a finger into her slit. “This is where the big black man is going to put his big cock inside Mama tonight”

“The big black man will put his big cock inside Mama and she will milk it until all of his baby cream is deep inside her tummy.”

She continued. “Mamas’ belly will grow really big over the next nine months and she’ll have to wear a maternity dress. The big black man will have to take Mama to the hospital where the stork will bring them a baby.”

“Does little Joey want a baby brother or sister to play with?” Joe hesitated before giving his wife an answer and said. “Will it be black like its Daddy?” Diana didn’t expect Joe to ask her that question but got back into her Mother character and continued. “The little baby will grow up and look just like its Daddy.”

Diana turned her husband to face her and pulled him close until her tits were smashed against his chest. “Mama’s tits will get really big and have milk inside them to feed the baby.”

She moved her husband to the side of the bed and pushed him back while climbing onto of his chest until she was looking straight down into his face from above. “Mama is going to sit on little Joey’s face and teach him what he has to do to keep Mama from having that big black man’s baby.”

She moved herself forward until her pussy was directly on top of her husband’s mouth and sat down on his face. “I want you to lick and suck all the juice out of Mama’s pussy like a good little boy.” Joe didn’t waste anytime probing his tongue in his wife’s pussy. “I want little Joey to pretend there is baby cream inside Mama’s pussy and she wants him to get it all out.”

Joe was insane with lust as he pushed his tongue into his wife as deep as he could. He held her ass in his hands as he furiously worked his mouth on her pussy. “Joey is being a good boy for Mama.”

He continued to lick her pussy as she rotated her ass around his face and pushed down so his tongue inside her more. Her body started to shake as Joe intensified his movements until she screamed out. “I’m almost there.” Diana began to yell out as she reached her orgasm on her husband’s face.

Her body soon relaxed as she lifted herself off Joe’s face and bent down and kissed him on the lips. “Joey was a good boy. Now I want you to go and take a nice cold shower for Mamma.”

They got up from the bed as Joe turned to his wife and spoke in a little boy’s voice and said. “Does Mamma want the big black man to give her a baby?” Joe’s question caught her by surprise as she hesitated before giving him her answer. “Your Mama would like to have a baby someday and hoped it looked like little Joey.”

Joe wasn’t finished asking his wife questions and said. “But what if I don’t get all of that big black mans baby cream out of your pussy?” She was still trying to play the role with her husband and said. “Little Joey best be a good boy and do what Mamma said otherwise she will have the big black mans babies. Now go and take your shower and leave your cock alone young man.”

Joe walked in and turned on the water in the shower as his wife followed to make sure he wasn’t trying to play with himself. She felt the water and turned up the cold water and motioned for him to put his cock under the water.

She waited until his cock showed signs of shrinking and motioned for him to turn and face her. She bent down and placed the cock cage back on him and snapped the little lock and said. “Now finish your shower like a good little boy. We’re going to have a guest here tonight and I want you to be clean.”

Diana couldn’t believe she had talked to her husband as if he were a little boy. She was nervous as she went through it speaking to him as if she were his Mother. The sexual stimulation she experienced was unmatched to anything she had done so far as to role playing. Joe looked like a little boy as she spoke to him and decided to continue for the remainder of the evening.

Joe had finished taking his shower when his wife walked back into the bathroom. She had a douche kit in her hand and handed it to him. “I want you to use this later tonight and get your ass clean for me.” Joe looked at his wife with a puzzled look and asked her. “Why do I need to use this?” She replied. “Stop asking me so many questions and act like a good little boy and do what I asked.”

"To be continued."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers