All Comments on 'A Jedi's Training Ch. 15'

by AgntSmth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
heavensdemonheavensdemonover 18 years ago
Amazing

That was a great story. The sex scenes were fantastic as usual. I was very pleased with the ending to this installment and eagerly await the next chapter. Keep up the good work man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

I was starting to worry that you'd died or something, good to see the story continued.

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
Great job!

Hey, glad to see you're still working on this FANTASTIC series. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic timing!

I've read the preceeding chapters, but this is definitely superlative quality, both in terms of erotic content and in terms of strict narrative. I really care about these characters. The desire to protect, to help one's friends, and to take solace and aid from those onen loves--these are transcendent, and help push the quality of the story from one of mere physiology to one of empathy. from simple lust to true lovemaking. I hope Eyrn understands what Jacen did, and isn't mad at him when she finds out about the events of this chapter. Fantastic work. I'll wait for the next (and more after!), though I can't promise patience ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worth the Wait?

Not too sure if i could say so, but either way, it's superb. Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Possible the best

Story I have ever read on this site. A great final scene. This series is probably the best around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous