A Jedi's Training Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers

"How do you do this to me?" she asked, biting and licking his earlobe.

He gave no answer except his continued assault on her breasts. Every nerve in her globes seemed to be on fire, exploding at his slightest touch. She felt his lips approach one of her aching nipples and she grasped the back of his head in her hands, holding him in place as she thrust her breasts toward his face. She silently hoped that he would not back off this time. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she felt his moist lips graze the very peak of her nipple. She shuddered and gasped, her knees buckling as she struggled to remain upright.

"Please," she begged. "More..."

She felt his lips curl into a smile as he complied, engulfing her entire nipple and some of the surrounding flesh into the warmth of his mouth. She cried out as he abandoned his previous slow approach and flicked the tip of his tongue furiously against the firm nub of flesh, making her entire body tingle in pleasure. He did the same with her other nipple, eliciting more cries and whimpers of pleasure from her lips. Finally he stepped back and looked at her, half-naked, her breasts shimmering from his saliva in the dim light of the night.

"You are beautiful," he said softly, before looking down at the bulge in his pants. "Look at what you do to me."

She smiled and walked to him, squeezing his bulge through his pants.

"I think we have a rather unfair situation here," she mused, tugging at the belt that held his tunic closed.

He smiled as his hands joined hers, quickly unbuckling the belt and tossing it away. She immediately ripped open the flaps of his tunic with an almost animalistic hunger, attacking his bare chest with her lips and fingertips. She licked his skin as she shoved the garment off of his body. He tasted fresh, his entire body emanating a clean scent that she could only describe as uniquely "him". Despite having been a soldier, assassin, gambler, and miner prior to their first meeting, he always had a habit of keeping himself clean. She kissed her way down his stomach, dropping to her knees as her lips reached the waistline of his pants. She began to kiss the bulge in his pants, pausing to take as much of it into her mouth as she could. He suddered and groaned as the hotness of her breath warmed the fabric, surrounding his straining member in heat. She quickly undid the clasps of her own pants, pulling them down to her knees before removing his pants as well. One of her hands immediately freed his cock from the confines of his shorts via the fly opening, while her other hand slipped into her own panties, seeking out her overly lubricated sex. She stroked the length of his shaft as her own fingers parted her labia, dripping in wetness that had already soaked her panties through and through. She gave the shaft of his penis a firm squeeze, causing a large droplet of pre-come to form at the tip. She licked the thick liquid away hungrily, taking the entire head of his sex into her mouth immediately after. He moaned loudly as his hands fell, gently holding onto the back of her head, urging her onward. She took more and more of him into her moist lips, her tongue dancing across the swollen tip. She paused with about one fourth the length of his shaft left exposed and looked up. Their eyes met briefly for a moment before she began to bob her head back and forth, expertly mimicking the motions of sex as she had done for him many times before. He grunted softly, gently thrusting his hips forward in synch with her motions. He could hear her muffled whimpering as she stroked herself while sucking him; she knew as well as he did that it drove him crazy. He groaned again, feeling himself racing toward a release as her soft, moist lips worked their magic on him. Ordinarily he would have been content to let her bring him to orgasm orally.

"Mira," he gasped, guiding her motions to a halt with his hands. "I can't... it's too much."

"Is that a problem?" she asked, smiling deviously up at him. "I know how much you love filling my mouth with your hot come."

She resumed running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, only for him to stop her again.

"Please, Mira," he begged, "I don't want to lose it just yet."

"Why not?" she teased, fondling his testicles in the palm of her hand. "I'm sure you have plenty more in there for me."

"I do," he replied, pulling her back up to her feet. "But I can think of other places I'd rather put it."

"Oh, I see."

She wrapped her hand around his throbbing shaft and pulled him close to her, kissing him deeply and feeling the smooth skin of his body rub against hers. She worked her curled fist up and down his cock, slick and wet with her saliva. He grabbed her buttocks and squeezed firmly, once again caressing her through her panties. She released his cock and moved to slip out of that final piece of underwear, but he stopped her.

"Not here," he said, pulling her hands away from the waistband of her panties.

"Then where?"

He took her hand and led her toward the doorway back into the enclave.

"Just follow me."

Walking briskly, he led her out of the old council chamber into the courtyard, and then down a hallway leading deeper into the enclave. Suddenly he stopped, swinging her around in front of him and pinning her back to the wall, devouring her lips in a hungry kiss. She moaned, both from surprise and pleasure, and arched her hips up, rubbing against the hardness of his cock, still protruding from within his boxers. She parted her legs and reached down between them, tugging at the crotch of her panties until the soaked patch of fabric was off to one side. She grabbed his cock and pulled the swollen head to the junction of her legs, rubbing it up and down the length of her dripping slit. Her womanly juices dripped freely from her to him, and they both moaned into each others' mouths as the mushroom tip slipped into the folds of her swollen pussy lips, edging closer and closer to the entrance of her womanhood with each caress. She broke from his kiss and leaned her head back against the wall, letting out a loud cry of pleasure that echoed down the empty hallways as his hot cock head pressed against the opening to her core.

"Oh... oh...," she whimpered, clawing at his back and pulling him toward her, urging him on.

As he began to push forward, stretching her sex around his, she abruptly pushed him away, raising her hand and shoving him clear across to the opposite wall with a Force push.

"Atton Rand!" she exclaimed, feigning disdain. "You think you can just walk back into my life fuck me against a wall like some intergalactic tramp?"

He attempted to peel himself away from the wall and walk toward her, but she kept every part of his body securely pinned.

"You wench," he responded, playing along with her ruse.

As she stood there watching him, she suddenly felt her nipples being tugged, pinched, and rolled. She looked down and saw her own breasts being pulled forward by invisible fingers clamped around her nipples. Her breath escaped her in a whispered moan as the Force twisted and squeezed her nipples, flooding her mind with sensations of pleasure. Her concentration slipped, and he felt the invisible barrier pinning him to the wall slowly weaken. Fighting against the field, which was more like a thick membrane now than a solid wall, he lifted one hand in front of him, palm facing the ceiling. He slowly curled and uncurled his fingers, as if beckoning for her to come nearer. He heard her gasp and moan as she fell to her knees. Invisible fingers stroked and caressed her wet pussy lips, and she whimpered loudly as she struggled to remain in control of herself.

"Atton," she moaned, feeling her juices trickle down her thighs as he toyed with her body through the Force.

"It seems your powers are no match for mine," he taunted, continuing to pleasure her.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned.

He could feel her making a feebly attempting to reach out, touching his cock lightly with the Force, but her concentration was too broken for her to manifest anything distinct. Feathery light touches, fingertips perhaps, brushed haphazardly along the length of his shaft, but he was in control now. She fell back gently onto her ass, leaning back against the wall and spreading her legs as she gave up her struggle. Her jaw fell open slightly as her eyes fluttered shut. He continued to fondle her vulva through the Force as he walked up to her, crouching down beside her.

"Does that feel good?" he whispered in her ear, so close that she could feel the heat and moisture of his breath on her skin.

"Yes," she whimpered, gasping for breath as unseen fingers teased her clitoris.

She opened her eyes for a moment to watch him as he stood up, pulling his boxers down and kicking them away.

"Now be a good girl, Mira, and take off your panties for me."

She was more than happy to oblige, lifting her hips into the air to slide the skimpy undergarment off of her body. She lowered her bare ass cheeks down onto the cold stone floor of the hallway, feeling the cool night air race over her exposed, dripping vagina. She yelped as his fingers – real ones, this time – probed and parted the hot flesh of her labia, pressing into her wet opening.

"Please Atton," she begged. "No more teasing... just..."

"Just what?" he asked, curling his fingers upward, pressing into the engorged spot just inside of the entrance to her plentifully lubricated pussy.

She cried out loudly as his fingers brought another step closer to ecstasy, her legs and hips twitching almost involuntarily in response to the sensations that raced through her. Her fingers grasped and clutched fruitlessly at the stone floor, searching for non-existent protrusions to grab and squeeze. He felt her grasping with the Force as well, progressively stronger waves of Force power emanating from her naked feminine form. His penis stood almost straight out from his body, stiff as durasteel as he watched her writhing under the spell of his physical affection.

"Please," she wheezed, gasping desperately for air while squeezing his fingers tightly with the muscles of her sex. "Just... take me!"

"You mean... right here, up against this wall?" he asked, a hint of mockery in his voice, as he pushed his two fingers deeper into her hot channel.

"Yes!" she gasped, thrusting her hips up, enveloping more of his probing digits inside her hot, velvety walls.

"I thought you didn't want me to do that," he teased.

"I... ooohhh... mmmm...," she moaned and grunted, feeling the palm of his hand press firmly against her as his fingers delved in to the last knuckle.

She looked up at him, her eyes glassy with lust.

"Make love to me, now!" She spread her legs as wide as she could, planting her feet flat on the floor and tipping her hips upward, offering herself to him once again. "Right here. On the floor, against this wall. I don't care! I just want you inside!"

He smiled, knowing that she wasn't toying with him this time. He could hear the surrender in her voice, and he could sense the sheer desire overtaking her other "higher" thought processes. He had pushed her to this point a few times in their past, and he knew from those times that she would let him have her any way he wanted. He could push her roughly up against the wall and fuck her with no regard to anything but getting himself off and she would gladly take it. Their first sexual encounter had been driven by such a mutual selfish desire for passion with a member of the opposite sex, but they hadn't repeated it since and he had no intention of changing that now. But she didn't need to know just yet.

He crouched down between her outspread legs and firmly grasped the undersides of her thighs, poised as if to enter her. Instead he hoisted her up, lifting her legs up around his waist as she frantically grabbed at his shoulders and neck, surprised by the sudden movement. She clamped her legs tightly around his waist and attempted to drive herself down onto his stiff cock, but she wasn't positioned quite right and only succeeded in rubbing her slippery, throbbing pussy lips up and down the length of his hot shaft. She whimpered helplessly and desperately, struggling against his tight grip that prevented her from getting the necessary leverage to angle his penis up toward her yearning entrance. He stumbled a few steps backward and then lurched forward awkwardly, still holding her legs tightly. She heard an automated door grind open behind her and he carried her into a room that appeared to be the remnant of the enclave's student dormitory section. As he came to a halt, she felt him release her from his grip with a forceful shove. She gave a yelp as she fell backwards through the air, only to have her fall broken by the soft padding of a pile of mattresses. Her heart was beating wildly as adrenaline from her fall mingled with the lust already racing through her system, making her crave him even more than previously. She again parted her legs as she roughly grasped and squeezed her breasts in her hands. She gave him a puzzled look, disappointed that he didn't immediately kneel between her parted thighs and take the offering she had made to him.

"Turn over," he commanded with a smile.

She was more than happy to oblige, quickly rolling over and propping herself up on all fours, thrusting her pussy and ass up into the air as she arched her back in a feline motion. To her delight she felt him kneel on the mattresses behind her. She could sense him close to her even though she couldn't see him, and she eagerly awaited the pleasant strain of her pussy stretching around his swollen cock head. His fingertips made contact first, working their way up the creamy, smooth skin of her buttocks toward her waist, then inward to the small of her back. He rubbed small circles into her back for a few moments, and then she felt his hand lift away. She waited for several moments, holding her breath, propped up on her hands and knees, her vagina gratuitously dripping her juices down her thighs. Still nothing. He wasn't even touching her. She tried looking down her body to see what he was doing, but most of her view was obscured by her breasts.

Just as she was about to say something, she felt it. The fine hairs on her back and neck suddenly shot straight up, and all of her skin seemed to tingle. The hair on her arms followed suit, and she swore she could even feel her trimmed pubic hair beginning to rise. A genuine electric tingle coursed through her nerves, emanating from a slowly shifting spot of warmth on her back. She craned her neck to the side and looked over her shoulder as the sensations became more intense, and she saw him kneeling behind her with his fingertips hovering slightly above the small of her back. The palm of his hand was bathed in an energetic blue glow, and slowly she began to hear the quiet crackle of electricity. The lights in the room fluctuated slightly as she felt her skin begin to pull tight, especially around her already-sensitive nipples.

"What?" she gasped, as her head began to spin. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer her question, as he shifted his hand every so slightly, searching for the perfect spot. Atton had never been a model Jedi, and as such had dabbled occasionally in the use of powers more commonly associated with the Dark Side of the Force. He had never found a good use for Force lightning, other than electrocuting attackers and providing emergency power for a small assortment of machines in emergencies. On one venture into the "pleasure shops" of Nar Shadaa, however, he had discovered quite a handy little trick. It all hinged on finding just the right spot...

"OH!" Mira cried suddenly. "Oh my... I.... don't stop!"

Her back arched as extremely as her physiology would allow as her arms and legs began to shake, barely able to support her. Her pussy began to contract uncontrollably, almost violently. Torrent after torrent of wetness spilled from her core into her hot tunnel as pleasure tore through her body. All of her senses overloaded as a shattering orgasm struck her hard. She was acutely aware of the smell and taste of her arousal that pervaded the air, coupled with the distinct scent of her lover. She could hear him breathing hard over the crackle of electricity that surged between them. Her vision blurred and her skin tingled with every touch. Finally the orgasm subsided and she collapsed onto the mattress, lying face down with her arms and legs spread, feeling the fabric covering of the mattress rubbing against her overly sensitized breasts. Her drenched pussy continued to twitch and spasm gently, reminding her of the pleasure she had just experienced.

Before she could recover her strength and catch her breath, she felt the weight of his body settle down onto her as he slowly laid himself down, his muscular chest pressing against her sweat-soaked back. She moaned softly as she continued gasping for breath, his added weight forcing more air from her lungs. His arms crept around and pressed up against hers, his fingers intertwining with hers as he settled himself on top of her. He gave the backs of her thighs a gentle knudge with his knees and she immediately responded, lifting her hips off the mattress and pressing her ass against his waist. She felt the hard, hot tip of his penis rubbing against her quivering pussy lips, slowly inching past her wet outer folds.

"Yes, do it!" she gasped, her hips trembling as she held her ass in the air for him.

He pressed up against her entrance a few more times, each time backing away as he felt the opening begin to relax and stretch around the tip of his cock. She moaned loudly in frustration as she squeezed his fingers tightly between hers, attempting to thrust herself onto his rigid member as it teased her. Finally, with a loud groan and a decisive thrust of his hips, he buried himself deep into her wet tunnel in one swift stroke. His cock plunged easily into the eager grasp of her sex, which hungrily seized tightly around the thick, hard intrusion as his pelvis ground up against the soft, warm flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Oohhh... yes!" she cried, throwing her head back wildly as she took him into her body for the first time in years.

She gripped the mattress tightly in her curled fingers as he began to move inside of her, holding on as if her life depended on it. She could feel every bump and ridge of his cock, hitting her in all the right spots in a way that no other man could. The gentle but distinct curve in his shaft rubbed her just right, as if it was built specifically for her. Both lovers had been with others during their lives, with her past as a freelancing bounty hunter and his as a gambler taking odd jobs around the galaxy. Since she had a well-known reputation for refusing to kill her bounties, she had often needed to resort to her female charms to get to her prey. More than once, she had found herself having sex with men in order to get close to her targets. She'd run the gamut of species and penis sizes, but never had any single cock given her as much pleasure as Atton's.

"Oh how I've missed this," she sighed, as the engorged tip of his cock pushed its way in and out of her opening.

He just moaned as he bit softly into her shoulder, feeling her pussy bathe him in her wetness. He too had slept with many, both before and after he had met Mira. His recent travels around the galaxy had been lonely, and even though his ultimate goal was to find a way that they could be together without facing expulsion from the Jedi Order, he had resorted to random sexual encounters to fulfill his urges. And now, with Mira's wet, pulsing vagina bound tightly around his erection, he could honestly say that no other woman had given him quite the same exquisite level of pleasure.

He slowly drew his hips back, savoring the intensity of her velvet soft walls sliding along the contours of his penis. He pulled back until he felt her muscular entrance squeezing the bulb of his cock, and she whimpered as she stretched around his thick crown. Then he pressed forward, groaning as he popped back into her slick opening, her inner muscles squeezing and pulling him in. She thrust her ass up toward him, pushing herself up from the mattress as she endeavored to feel his cock sinking deeper into her. She bit down on her lip to stifle a cry as he dipped into her inch by inch, slowly penetrating his way into her depths.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
416 Followers