A Jedi's Training Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Oh," she whimpered, pushing herself onto her knees as she ground her ass cheeks into his hips. "Oh yeah... yes."

She could feel his breath on her back, short, quick breaths of hot air. He was clearly struggling to compose himself and to maintain control of his body. She could feel his legs shaking against hers as she arched her back, lifting up with her arms so that she was again on her hands and knees.

"Atton?" she said softly, her voice quavering with lust. "What are you doing?"

"I..." he replied huskily.

"Atton," she said again. "No more teasing. Just fuck me."

She looked over her shoulders into his eyes, seeing his slight uncertainty.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me deep," she prompted. "Fuck me fast."

She smiled seductively at him, and slowly his entire face lit up in a grin. He placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and gently pulled them apart, exposing her tight anus and part of her pussy to his view. He spread his legs slightly and settled firmly onto his knees, his cock still half-buried inside of her. He looked back up at her, and she smiled approvingly.

"Do it," she whispered, closing her eyes and biting down on her lip again.

They began moving their hips at the same time, steadily thrusting against each other in a quick rhythm. She moaned quietly with each thrust, feeling his hips brush lightly against her buttocks before he sprung back to repeat the motion. Each repetition was accompanied by a quiet, wet squish as her juices spilled in between her pussy walls and his cock.

"Baby," she moaned, "Faster. Do it faster."

He picked up the tempo slightly, slapping up harder against her ass. The sound of their skin smacking together began to resound through the room, and her individual moans faded together into one continuous whimper. He clenched his teeth tightly as the familiar tingle began to build deep inside his testicles, slowly creeping and spreading through his scrotum up into the shaft of his cock. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks, gripping the firm mounds tightly as he fought to hold off his orgasm just a little longer. She could hear him breathing, hissing with each breath. She could tell he was struggling, trying to make himself last longer.

"Baby please," she begged, "Just let yourself go. Go crazy on me. I want you to go crazy."

He'd already given her a world-shattering orgasm. Now it was his turn, and she wanted him to feel no inhibition. She began to jerk her hips, popping her ass back and forth. She felt his fingers digging and clawing at her buttocks as he began tugging and shoving her back and forth roughly, pushing and pulling her pussy up and down the length of his shaft while he continued to piston in and out of her fiercely. The pain of his fingertips pressing into her flesh shot up her spine as pleasure as he reached an animalistic pace. Her juices spilled out of her sloppily, splattering and dripping down their thighs. She could feel him becoming more and more frantic, and she knew it wouldn't be long.

"I... I'm gonna come!" he grunted, as he suddenly released his grip on her ass, fell forward onto her, and cupped her breasts roughly in his hands.

"Oh!" she cried, feeling him suddenly press against her. "Yes! Come, come for me! Fill me up! Give it all to me!"

He yelled out loudly, voice echoing off the walls of the room. His cock twitched and jerked inside of her, spilling his thick come into her waiting pussy. She cried out with him, reveling in the tightness of his grip on her breasts, the fullness of his cock inside of her, and the hotness of his seed as his continued thrusting spread it onto the walls of her dripping channel.

The thick walls of the Jedi Enclave drowned out the sounds of their love-making from the world beyond, but the echoes of their coupling inevitably sent shockwaves rippling through the Force. As they Mira and Atton lost themselves in their passion, their attunement to the Force amplified and transmitted their lust. In a local merchant shop, equipment and parts clattered to the floor as two strangers, a farmer's son and the young Twi'lek woman running the shop, fell into a passionate embrace, tearing at each others' clothing. In an office of the regional government building, a female administrator fell to her knees before a security guard, devouring his suddenly hard cock after fishing it out of his pants. And in a dimly lit tent out in the plains, Eryn felt her breasts suddenly tighten, nipples firming to hardened peaks, as an unexpected wave of pleasure ran through her body, culminating in a rush of wetness between her legs.

"Ohh," she moaned, kneeling over her sleeping bag in a thin tank top and panties.

She looked down, seeing her nipples pressed firmly against the thin white fabric of her top. She pulled the garment over her head without hesitation, cupping her breasts in her hands as she closed her eyes and tipped her head back. The dampness in her panties continued to grow as she massaged her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples between her fingers. She lied herself down on top of her sleeping bag, feeling the cool material of the outer shell slip against her smooth skin. She quickly kicked her panties off, trailing wetness down her thighs. One hand quickly scrambled down her body and between her legs, where she immediately buried two fingers between her wet lips.

"Oooohhh, Jacen," she moaned, to no one in particular, as she let her mind merge with the Force. "Where are you? I need you."

Jacen's mind, however, was as far from the plains of Dantooine as it could possibly be. His body was lying motionless in Star's apartment, with the bare ass of an unconscious Liana pressing firmly against his hips. His cock, still rigid, was buried inside of her gaping pussy as it slowly dripped wetness onto the sheets. Not far from the two students, Star and Cora lay crumpled against the wall. Their bared breasts rose and fell ever so slightly with each shallow breath, the only sign of life coming from their still bodies.

As Jacen finally came out of the darkness, he knew immediately that his risky coupling had succeeded. He no longer stood in Star's apartment, but in what vaguely resembled a dark hallway. He could see some sort of light at the far end, shining on what appeared to be a silver, metallic wall. And in front of the wall stood a woman – Liana. He realized at that moment that she was naked, and so was he. Her long blonde hair spilled over her shoulders and downward, barely exposing the bottom half of her breasts. Her bare body was enticingly stunning, and he felt his cock stirring as he looked at her.

"Get a grip Jacen," he mumbled to himself. "You've got to help her."

He started to walk toward her, but with each step he felt his penis growing harder. Soon it pointed straight away from his body, bobbing slightly with each step. Liana looked at him and down at his hardened member, smiling. Then she turned, walking toward the wall behind her.

"Liana, wait!" he called out to her.

She paid him no heed, walking directly into the wall. The solid surface seemed to melt into liquid as she touched it, slowly trickling and flowing over every contour of her body until she was encased in a metallic shell. Then she disappeared into the wall, as if becoming part of the barrier, which resumed its previous appearance after completely engulfing the girl. Jacen walked up to the wall and looked it up and down. He finally decided that it must have been some manifestation of Liana's mental defenses, barriers that she was throwing up to keep him from getting into her head, so to speak. He hesitantly reached up with one hand, touching the wall with his fingertips. The surface immediately began slowly flowing down, coating his fingertips as it had done with Liana's body. He pulled his hand back quickly, separating it from the wall. The wall itself snapped back into a flat surface. He rubbed his fingers together, examining the liquid it had left on him. It felt thick and slippery, and was warm to the touch – not at all unlike the wetness of an aroused woman. Whereas the rest of the wall was metallic, the fluid on his fingers had immediately turned clear when it separated.

"I guess there's only one way in," he said.

Reaching forward, Jacen plunged both arms elbow-deep into the wall. The warm wetness began climbing up his arms, spilling onto his chest and back as it cleared his shoulders. It ran down his legs and coated his penis and testicles, forcing him to stifle a groan as it bathed his manhood. Finally, every part of his body was covered except for his face. He took a deep breath and stepped into the wall, letting it suck him in. Immediately he felt himself suspended, as if in a thick pool of gelatin. He opened his eyes, but could see nothing – his eyes, too, were acting as if he were engulfed in some sort of liquid. He noticed, however, that he could breathe normally – whatever the warm liquid was, it wasn't choking him. Almost immediately after surveying his situation, he felt hands all over his body. He looked around, but saw no one else. The unseen hands raked his skin gently with their fingernails, some lingering around his nipples while others crept down, cupping his testicles and stroking his shaft. The viscous liquid surrounding him lubricated his skin, letting the hands pump up and down his cock with ease. He waved and pulled his arms slowly through the thick environment, trying futilely to bat the hands away from his body. He could feel his resolve breaking, slipping away, and he knew he needed to get out.

"Please, stop!" he called out.

Unfortunately, the liquid environment muffled his words. Soon after, as the hands continued to work up and down his body, he heard voices.

"Stay with us."

He strained his ears, trying to make out the speakers.

"Please, Jacen, stay with us."

All he could tell was that the voices were female. He didn't recognize any one in particular, and they spoke in unison, some echoing a few moments behind the others.

"Stay with us. Play with us."

"Liana, I can't!" he called out to her, knowing that this was all part of her fantasy world. "You can't. Please, stop this."

The voices got louder, no longer forming words. As the moaning increased, so did the speed and fury of the hands on his body. Jacen looked down and saw that his extremities were beginning to vanish from sight, slowly absorbing into his surroundings. He knew he had to get out before he disappeared entirely, lost to Liana's desires. Mustering up all the resolve he had, he began to "swim" through the muck, picking a direction and just going. He wasn't sure if it would take him anywhere, but he had to try. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, one of his hands punched through and "grasped" air. He pulled himself through in that direction, letting out a yell as his head emerged from what he hoped was the other side of the wall. He pulled the rest of his body out of the thick membrane and collapsed onto the floor, naked and covered with the thick, slick liquid. He could still feel the lingering touches of the unseen hands, though they slowly faded away as the wetness trickled off his skin and made its way back to merge with the wall. After taking a moment to regain his composure, Jacen stood up and looked around. Wherever he was, he definitely was not where he started out. The room was large and spacious, completely empty except for a small crowd of people gathered in the middle. They appeared to be huddled around something, though their naked bodies obscured his view. As he walked closer, he saw that some of the forms were male and others female. Finally, he got close enough to peer over their shoulders. He was not surprised to find, in the middle of the crowd, Liana, sprawled out naked on what appeared to be an altar. A woman was kneeling between her outspread thighs, hungrily devouring Liana's pussy. Two men stood on either side of her face as she licked their throbbing cocks simultaneously, kissing and slurping at the bulbous heads. The others gathered around her were lewdly groping, fondling, and caressing her body. Their hands roamed over her breasts, her stomach, everywhere.

As she licked and teased the two cocks that hovered over her face, Liana slowly opened her eyes and tilted her head to face Jacen, the new-comer. He could see the fire of lust burning in her eyes, but then she blinked, and her entire expression seemed to change from one of passion and unbridled desire to something else... nervousness, fear.

"Jacen...?" she whimpered, her voice shaking with uncertainty and helplessness.

The blonde girl's body jerked suddenly as the woman between her legs thrust her tongue deep into Liana's sex, and suddenly the other Liana was back, smiling devilishly, slurping at the penises she held before her face.

"Hello Jacen," she said, her voice now filled with certainty. "Have you come to join my little party?"

"I'm here to bring you back, Liana," he replied, doing his best to seem certain of himself. "The real Liana."

"Oh, but I AM the real Liana," the sexy blonde insisted. "You set me free. That pathetic, sheltered girl was just a prison."

"No," he shot back, "that's not true. You're an animal, driven by your taste for sex. The real Liana would never let herself stoop so low."

"Don't try to judge me!" she hissed, before pausing to suck on one of the two erect cocks as if it were a piece of candy. "If only you would let go of your useless inhibitions, you could be like me... liberated, free to indulge your every desire. And oh would I make it good for you, you know I can make it good."

"Good for me, and everyone else you felt like fucking," Jacen replied, ignoring the fact that just watching Liana had given him a raging erection.

"Oh no, no, no... I owe this all to you, my dear. I would give you extra special treatment," she purred.

As she spoke, one of the people standing over her melted away into the floor briefly before reappearing before Jacen. His eyes widened as he looked upon the figure, seeing an exact doppelganger of Krista, the sexy blue-skinned Twi'lek who worked the desk for the study rooms.

"I know what you want," he heard Liana say, as Krista began rubbing her naked body against his.

"How did you..."

"It's simple really," Liana told him, smiling as she heard the weakness in his voice and sensed his hesitation. "You get to see what's in my head, and I get to see what's in yours. I know all about your little tryst with this supposed good girl."

Krista grabbed his head and pulled it down, pressing his face into her ample blue breasts. He felt her nipples rubbing past his mouth, trailing streaks of her thick, sweet secretions on his lips.

"Who would've guessed that Twi'leks had such treasures hidden in their breasts?" Liana teased. "I wouldn't have."

"I... no, I can't," Jacen stammered, placing his hands on Krista's shoulders and pushing her away. "No, don't."

Liana pouted from her position on the pedestal, and as she did, so did the Krista clone.

"Not to your liking?" the blonde asked. "How about something else..."

Krista's features melted away, as her entire figure began to re-shape. The curves of her body changed, flowing like liquid. Her head-tails seemingly retracted into her head and re-emerged as short cut hair. Finally her facial features morphed, as she walked back toward Jacen.

"Take control of the situation," Cora's voice whispered in Jacen's ear as the woman wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest. "I don't usually do this with my students..."

Before he could protest, Cora wrapped a hand around his cock, stroking the length slowly but firmly. She massaged the tip in her palm, rolling his foreskin back and forth over the sensitive bulb.

"Oooohhhhh," he groaned, reaching up to squeeze one of her breasts.

"Oh I know baby," Cora whimpered in his ear, flicking her tongue across his earlobe. "You're so horny right now... I could've taken care of you earlier if you hadn't been called away by Star. You would've liked that, wouldn't you?"

"Cora..." he moaned weakly, still squeezing her breast. "This isn't real... it..."

"Let me make it real for you, handsome. You were going to come earlier, shooting it all up in my wet, hot pussy. Would you like that? Do you want to fuck me and fill me with your sperm?"

"We have to ... help Liana," he protested, even as he let her drop to her knees, taking his hardness into her moist mouth.

"Liana can help herself," she replied, in between sucking on his penis. "Let me help you."

He slowly began to curl his fingers into her reddish hair, but then he caught himself and stopped.

"No," he said, semi-assertively. "No... this isn't right."

The figure kneeling before him paid no heed to his words, bobbing her head back and forth as her lips flew over the length of his cock. As he tried weakly to halt the oral sex that was, admittedly, clouding his thoughts with lust, the figure again began to change. Her hair got longer, darker, and curlier. Her breasts became firmer and smaller. Her pace slowed, becoming more tender, more intimate, as if savoring every bit of his cock in her mouth. Finally she looked up, her innocent brown eyes locking with his as she pursed her lips around the tip of his penis. He groaned his pleasure loudly, moments before recognizing the woman before him.

"E... Eryn?" he stammered.

The brunette smiled, releasing his rigid member from her soft lips and slowly stood up, dragging her warm, wet tongue up his body until she stood face to face with him. She licked his chin and his lips before gently grasping his head and pulling him forward, locking her lips to his. She stared into his very soul with wide open eyes as they kissed, and despite his very best efforts he felt his body defying him, his arms wrapping around her body and his hips grinding against hers as he melted in her grasp. He felt her smile when he grasped her ass cheeks, pulling them together. Her kiss deepened as she opened her mouth wide, her tongue snaking its way seductively between his parted lips. Their bodies rubbed together, her tight, protruding nipples pressing against his. She dropped one hand between them to grasp his cock, wet with her saliva, sending a shiver of joy up his spine. She continued to tug at his hardness, caressing the tip with the palm of her hand. Finally she lifted one leg and hooked it around his waist, pulling his cock toward the wetness of her slit. She pressed her foot into his ass, giving him one quick thrust to propel his swollen glans into her waiting tunnel. The two of them cried out in pleasure, as did Liana some distance behind them. The blonde girl's moans barely registered in the back of Jacen's mind as he quickly lost himself in the hot wetness of his roommate's vagina. He struggled to keep his balance, pumping into her with short, frantic strokes. His hands maintained a firm grasp on her buttocks, jerking her hips to and fro as he tried desperately to get deeper penetration, wanting to feel her wetness bathe the entire length of his cock.

"Yes, yes Jacen," Eryn moaned. "Fuck me... that's it, fuck me!"

A few feet away, Liana cried the same words. The two women's voices filled the room with an erotic duet, both registering the same words at exactly the same moment. Finally, somewhat too late, Jacen became aware of the perfect harmony of the two voices. Panic struck him as he realized he had been played – Liana had tapped into his thoughts and replicated the one woman he couldn't resist, even with all his resolve. He tried to stop himself, but it was too late – lust had seized him and weakened his power, stripping him of any control of his body. He felt himself growing more and more distant as each thrust into the velvet-smooth depths of Eryn's vagina caused his pleasure and passion to grow inside of him, an eruption waiting to break free. His focus was lost, and he was fading quickly into the Force.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers