A Jedi's Training Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Eryn, please, no..." he moaned weakly, even as his body increased the pace. "Eryyyn!"

Lying in her tent, in a futile attempt at meditating away her desire, Eryn suddenly felt the lingering presence of her roommate. It was weak and diffuse, but she reached out, searching the depths of the Force.

"Jacen?" she said with her mind. "Jacen, where are you?"

She could hear his voice all around, like echoes in a canyon.

"Eryn, please,...."

She continued to chase his elusive presence through the Force, until finally she found what she thought had to be him. She focused her mind on it, trying to materialize a setting for them to meet. As she tried, however, she was suddenly swept with a tidal wave of lust. It overpowered her senses and her imaginative abilities, and suddenly she found herself materialized, completely naked, in what appeared to be a small room. The room was completely empty, and it burned brightly with a fiery red glow.

"Jacen?" she called out. He was there, she could sense his presence strongly now. And she heard him breathing, panting loudly. "Jacen, where are you?"

She slowly walked toward a corner of the room, drawn there by the Force. She heard his breathing getting louder, drawing nearer. Still she could not see him. Suddenly, as if extending from the wall itself, a humanoid form leapt out at her, knocking her off her feet and onto her back. She cried out in pain as her head struck the floor. Through blurred vision she could make out her attacker – he had Jacen's general body shape, but he was surrounded by the burning hue of the room itself. Through the overpowering sensation of dizziness that radiated from the back of her head, she could feel him forcing him parting her legs with a rough thrust of his knee, wedging his body between her thighs as he turned and looked down at her. His hands shot to her breasts, squeezing and kneading her small mounds and pulling on her nipples until a cry escaped her lips as she felt the burning of pain shooting through her skin.

"Jacen, stop!" she cried, even as he pressed down on her shoulders to pin her to the floor. "You're hurting me!"

His breathing was rough and labored, and she could feel the hotness of his breath splashing on her skin as he leaned forward and began to suck and bite on her nipples. She continued struggling with him, even as she admitted to herself that her aroused body was translating the sharp nipping of his teeth into pleasure instead of pain. Suddenly she became aware of his penis touching her slit, which was still wet and swollen. Her eyes widened, but before she could take any action to stop him, he thrust his full length into her in one abrupt stroke. She grunted loudly as the sudden stretching mingled a small amount of pain with the overwhelming pleasure of being full.

"Jacen!" she exclaimed, trying to be firm but succeeding only in half-moaning his name.

He ignored her, pumping and thrusting into her with a fierce, animalistic need. Almost immediately she felt him coming, spilling spurt after spurt of hot fluid into her moist tunnel even as his erection stayed strong, stretching and caressing her innermost walls. Each torrent of his come seemed to increase her need and desire tenfold, and soon she gave up her resistance, grasping his hips and forcefully pulling him into her again and again, pumping her hips in unison with his. She thrashed her head left and right as he continued to fill her with a seemingly endless flow of liquid, covering his own erection in a slick coat as it spilled out of her already-filled pussy. She cried out as her pleasure grew and grew, and as she looked down at her own body she could see a glow slowly emanating from within her belly, the same fiery glow that had bathed Jacen when he first appeared. Too horny to be concerned, she reached up and pulled his face to hers, smashing their lips together as their tongues engaged in a sloppy, wet, intertwining dance. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire. Slowly she began to notice that his skin was cooling under her touch, and when she opened her eyes again she saw that his glow had faded, giving way to his normal skin tone and features. He was still panting loudly, but now more out of exhaustion than anything else. His movements slowed and finally his arms gave out. He collapsed on top of her, and she cried out again as his body weight smashed her overly sensitive breasts against his cool, sweaty chest.

"I'm so close," she whimpered in frustration, grabbing onto his ass and forcing him to move his hips. "Just give me a little more. Please!"

Her entire body was glowing bright orange now, as she bucked her hips forcefully up against his still form. She could feel him moving back and forth inside of her still, but just barely – she was doing most of the work. She could feel the tightening in her stomach, the early sign of a massive orgasm to come, but she just needed a little bit more from him. She moaned and cried out her frustration as she struggled beneath him. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he began to move again, pushing himself up on shaky arms. He moved his semi-erect penis in and out of her, using the extreme excess of semen inside of her channel to help stimulate her. She reached down and fingered her clitoris furiously, squeezing and grasping her breasts with her other hand.

"Ooohhh... here I come!" she cried, as she finally felt her body reaching its sexual peak. "YES!"

The entire room exploded in a blinding bright light as she came. Suddenly she was back on Dantooine, eyes squeezed shut, screaming into the air as her entire body trembled and convulsed in orgasm. Just as rapidly, Jacen was back in Liana's mind, still coupled with the construct of Eryn. Now, however, he felt no lust, no desire. It had all drained out of him, spilled into the real Eryn during their brief encounter in the Force. His eyes snapped open as he looked at the woman standing before him. She continued to guide him in and out of her pussy, completely unaware of what was about to happen. He reached both hands up to the back of her head, grasping her hair in his hands and pulling her face away from his. Her eyes opened in surprise as she stared at him.

"Thank you Eryn," he said genuinely, addressing the words not to the woman in front of him but to his true roommate, far away on Dantooine.

Before the construct in front of him could reply, he released her and slammed his fist hard against her temple. There was no dull thud on impact. The construct simply disappeared in his hands, dematerializing back into the depths of Liana's mind. The others gathered around Liana suddenly stopped their ministrations on her body, turning to face Jacen. One by one they started in his direction, until the only one left at Liana's side was the woman between her legs, who continued to diligently please the girl.

As the others rushed him, Jacen calmly and easily dispatched them, using the hand-to-hand combat skills he had learned at the Academy. Each one vanished into oblivion as it fell. Finally, after the last had fallen, the woman between Liana's thighs stood and faced Jacen. Her features melted away and reshaped, and suddenly Jacen was staring face to face with Liana herself. At the same time, he heard sobbing and crying coming from the altar. He looked there and saw Liana, the true Liana, curling her knees up to her chest as tears spilled from her eyes.

"She's mine!" the other Liana hissed, glaring at Jacen fiercely. "This pathetic little girl is nothing without me!"

"This game is over for you," he replied, walking over to the altar and gently caressing Liana's cheek. "You can't control her anymore."

"No!" the angry blonde cried, infuriated. "It's not going to end this way!"

She charged at Jacen, tackling him to the ground and wrapping her hands around his throat. She held him down, despite his kicking and resistance, as she straddled him and slowly leaned forward, her eyes glowing bright red.

"Nobody can resist me," she insisted, her voice low and sultry. "I can give you all the pleasure you ever dreamed of!"

Her lips were inches from his as she spoke, and he could smell her breath as it spilled onto his face. It was sweet, alluring... intoxicating. Every surface of her body seemed to ooze eroticism and arousal. Even her most forceful touch sent small electric jolts of pleasure to his core. In spite of his massive sexual release with Eryn, he felt himself growing hard at the sound of her voice. Her lips were so close to his, he could almost taste her. As his legs stopped kicking and his grip on her arms weakened, he finally understood that this woman, creature, presence, or whatever she was, was the manifestation of lust itself.

"No...," he insisted weakly, feeling her loosen her grasp on his throat as she sensed his fading resistance.

"Oh, yes," she replied, leaning in, her lips brushing against his. "Just one kiss, my darling, and you will understand."

"Just... one..." he whispered.

"Yes."

Her lips pressed against his and he felt his body come to life. Her lips and tongue tasted of sweet nectar. Her hands caressed his cheeks tenderly, scraping his skin gently with her fingernails. He was tempted to let her go on with him like this, just to experience the pleasure that was awaiting him. But he knew this was probably his only chance, the one opportunity he would have to catch her off guard.

He let his hands crawl up her body, starting with her soft ass cheeks and slowly working up along her sides. His hands slithered up past her waist, over her ribs, along the sides of her breasts, and up over her shoulders. Finally he cupped her cheeks in his hands, just as she broke off the kiss, gently licking at his lips with her tongue.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked him seductively, turning and nuzzling her cheek into the palm of his hand.

"Just a little too much," he said with a grin.

The awareness suddenly dawned on her, but it was too late. With one rough jerk of his hands, he twisted her head to the side. Her human form immediately dissipated as she collapsed into a glowing mass of energy, which shot quickly into the wall and disappeared. He fell back onto the floor with a groan, as the lust she had aroused within him gave way to true exhaustion for the first time. His focus had been taxed by the ordeal, but he had won out. After taking a few moments to catch his breath, he got to his feet and walked over to Liana, who was still curled up, crying.

"Hey," he said to her as he approached. "Hey, it's okay – it's all over."

"Is it... is it gone?" she asked, through her tears.

"Yeah, yeah it's gone. You're you again."

"Can we go back now?" she asked, sitting up and looking at him.

"I think so," he told her with a smile. "I think so."

He reached over and hugged her, pulling her close. They both closed their eyes, letting darkness set in on them once again as the room, a figment of Liana's mind, faded away.

---------------------------------------

Finals are coming up for me, so it may be another couple of months before I get a new chapter up. Please be patient folks!

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers