A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay let's go to the study and you can take them off again.'

After hope came the despair. The clothes came off again, this time much quicker.

'Okay on again.'

We went to the lounge and they were practically off before we hit the room.

'On again please, this time the garage.'

We walked through the integral door.

'Now think about it this time, sexy please. Offer me your breasts, tease me with your bottom.'

And she did. She was feeling more comfortable, you could tell.

'Okay let's go back to that bottle of wine you left in the dining room. Have another glass. We will go into the hallway now. That's right pose against the bottom of the stairs. Rub up against the pillar at the bottom of the banisters. Pretend it is a lap-dancing pole. Yeah. Great.

Now this time do not bother to get dressed again. We have seen you can be sexy when you want to be.

I am going to go out through the front door and then ring the bell. When you open the door I will take a photo of you, in just your underwear, opening the door. Ready? Act surprised.'

I slipped out, waited a few seconds and rang the bell.

Rosie flung the door open like she knew who was there. I guess she did. She did not look particularly surprised, but then I guessed she wasn't.

'I'll do that again. It will be a few minutes I need to get another memory drive from the car.'

I had seen the postman's van draw up next door. If he came in here we would get some real photos.

And he did.

'I have some mail, pal. Do you want it there?'

'No would you mind ringing the door bell and the wife will take it. I am busy getting something from the car. '

'Sure.'

I had followed quickly behind him camera poised.

Rosie threw the door open, still of course in her underwear.

This time she did look surprised. In fact shocked was not too strong a word. I could not see the postman's face but he took his time offering the handful of mail.

Rosie took it in a daze and quickly closed the door.

I got a quick picture of him as he returned to the car. His smile said it all.

I rang the bell again.

'Who is it?'

'The dog-walker,' I laughed.

'Well fuck off and walk the fucking dog. You are not coming in here again.'

Laugh, I could hardly stand up.

I knew the garage door was unlocked so went in that way through the integral door.

'You bastard, you did that deliberately.'

'Uhhuh, guilty as charged. What great timing eh.'

She was speechless. I left to pour her another wine.

'I guess we can forget about the lingerie shots in the driveway for the time being,' I surmised out loud. 'Let's have some lunch.'

The simple act of making a few snacks, changing the subject and making a few jokes soon got us back on an even keel. Within an hour she was laughing about the look on his face. I asked her whether she wanted to see the look on her face?

I showed her and eventually she laughed. 'I will never open the front door again without looking through the peephole.'

I showed her another photo, this time the look on his face as he walked away.

'Look how much he enjoyed it. Look how much pleasure he got from it. And then look at your panties and see how much pleasure you got from it.'

She went red. 'That's not fair. I did not enjoy it. That was just my body letting me down.'

'Whatever you say, you got a buzz from it. You did not slam the door in his face. You let him look while he handed you the mail. Remember?'

She went red again.

'Completely new subject. Tomorrow, let us take a break from all this high pressure stuff. Shall we go to Alton Towers for the day. I will still take some photos but it will be fun in a relaxed atmosphere. Say is there anyone you would like to come with us? What about Emily Thompson.

She will come if I ask her and she has nothing on.'

Now there was a sentence loaded with double meaning.

She liked the idea of Alton Towers. Less so the idea of anyone accompanying us.

'If I am forever taking a few snaps it will be nice if you have someone to do the rides with. Shall I just ask her?'

Reluctantly she agreed and I picked up my cellphone.

'Emily hiii, this is Tom, Tom Jones. How are you?'

We chatted for a few moments. She was obviously not with her husband as she immediately started flirting, asking if we could meet up.

'Look, this is very short notice, but I wanted to thank you for suggesting my name to Alan & Rosie Taylor. Now Rosie and I are going to take a quick trip to Alton Towers tomorrow and wondered whether you would like to join us.'

'No, I know you don't like to share me you naughty girl, but Rosie is not like that. She doesn't like me. Well not yet anyway. Yes I want to take some pictures of her that I can send to Alan. I promised him some and I think that relaxed in a theme park would be a good place.'

'You can. That will be great. How about you come round to Rosie's about nine-thirty? I will need to go through her wardrobe and see what she can wear.'

'Yes I am sure you can help, but you mustn't be naughty. Rosie is not like that. See you tomorrow at ten.'

Rosie had been listening in front of me throughout the conversation.

'What do you mean share you, and why do you need to go through my wardrobe? And what do you mean I don't like you, and then add not yet? If I didn't quite like you would I be letting you take pictures of me in my underwear? And what am I not like?'

'Look you know I had a sort of affair with Emily. All I was telling her was that you and I are not having one. That is what you are not like. The not yet because I had no idea whether you liked me or not, but after all this is over, I hope you will.

Anyway we have some more pictures to take yet. Bedroom this time.'

I brooked no refusal and marched her to the bedroom. I started flinging open a few drawers.

'What the hell are you doing? Leave my clothes alone.'

'Aha, found it. Your underwear drawer. I just needed to see what else you have that I can photograph. Here put on this camisole and these French knickers. Yes the new white garter belt and stockings. Is this all you have in the way of underwear? No wonder you had no stockings.'

I sat on the bed ostentatiously and waited.

'Well get out while I change. I cannot change with you in here can I?'

That was good news. No more criticism of going through her underwear.

I pointed to the bathroom, as she left in a huff.

I practically applauded as she shyly came back through the bathroom door.

'Wow, you look fantastic. What a combination.'

She had her arm shyly resting over her tits.

'Umm shouldn't I have a bra on with a camisole. I normally wear one with it.'

I snapped off a couple of photos.

'Go back, take your arm down and look in the mirror. Tell me what you see.'

There was a long silence.

'Well I guess you cannot quite see through it and, well yes I do look okay.'

I went with her into the bathroom and held her tight looking over her shoulder into the mirror. This was the first time I had touched her.

'Okay? You look fabulous. Playboy wanted this picture for a million bucks. That would have been good value. Look again. Smile. Give the world something back. Give them a smile and the hope that they will see more of you. Support your breasts in your hands. Look at that pose. Sexy or what, two million? Pull the camisole a little higher. Let me see some tummy and the garter belt, the top of the panties. Three million? Look how the suspender straps appear under the French knickers. Four million and they would not have been robbed. Hold it there let me get these shots for Alan.'

I snapped away behind her taking both views into and around the mirror.

'Okay back to the bedroom and lie on the bed please. This time I did take the crotch shot and the breasts, all still covered unfortunately, but I felt I had made good progress in just three days.

'Okay I am going to go home now.'

Woah, did I just see disappointment slide across her face for a second.

'Right homework.'

She looked almost eager.

'What time will you be talking to Alan?'

'He will ring me at a quarter to eleven tonight.'

'Okay, starting at ten o'clock, I want you to strip naked, in front of your bedroom window with all the lights on. Then I want you to go into every room of the house, turn the lights on and stand in the window for a whole minute. Do not cover any part of your body. All the bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, study, everywhere. Everywhere that has a window.

Then lastly I want you, still naked to leave the house by the front door, leaving the door open, and touch the nameplate on the front gate and the lock on the garage door.

It will not take you long and it will be dark so no one will see you. But I want you to imagine that just maybe someone is watching. Will I come back, perhaps with my camera, Will the postman come back for another look. Does the man next door walk his dog at night in the hope of seeing an un-pulled curtain? Don't forget, one full minute in each window. Just imagine who might be out there. That will give you a lot to tell Alan, and your pussy will be so wet by the time that he rings that you will come as soon as he speaks to you.'

She looked terrified. I could not see the state of her pussy but I could see her nipples thrusting out at the silk. She was so turned on.

'I'll see you about nine thirty. Breakfast for three people please.'