A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes he is here at the moment, and Emily. Yes of course. Tom, it's Alan for you.'

I wondered whether I was in trouble.

I have just been looking through the photo's you took yesterday. I can tell you now you are on a bonus already. I would never have thought you could get Rosie in public wearing those clothes in a matter of days. I did not get them until this morning even though I spoke to Rosie quite late.'

'No I am sorry I did not get home until late in order to use the computer to send them.'

I particularly loved the ones with her standing naked in the window. That was her homework right?' He laughed out loud.

'Have you fucked her yet?'

'Nnnno. Not even close.'

Even though he had given me permission it was still going to be difficult admitting it.

'Okay. Give Emily my love, but quietly eh? You know what I mean?'

I did it was alright for me to fuck his wife but he did not want her knowing he was fucking someone else's.

'Put me back on to Rosie, and keep up the good work.'

I held out the receiver, brain whirling.

She took it and strolled slowly towards the hall.

'No we are not going out today. Emily has brought some underwear for me to try on. I guess Tom will want to photograph me in that today. I guess it will not take long so I may get some gardening in this afternoon. '

Emily and I shared a private laugh knowing that I was going to take hours over it.

'Alan sends his love,' I whispered. She just nodded.

'No he hasn't taken any photo's of me nude. No and I don't want him to. And no, he hasn't seen me like that. Oh well I guess when I was doing my homework and when he surprised me in the garden he did. Oh and in the changing room at the Water Park, but hardly at all. No you know I will. Whatever you say Darling. But I really would rather not do... Yes okay Darling, see you soon.'

She returned and holstered the phone.

'Right, I said. 'Let's get on with the photographs shall we. Especially if you want to do some gardening this afternoon.'

She had the grace to look a little ashamed.

'Let us go through to the lounge. It has good natural lighting for the next three hours and then we might need a few floods.' I did not want her disappearing off to her bedroom where she might have tried to use her own boring underwear.

I carried the suitcase into the lounge and opened it on the floor in the corner.

The range was beyond my wildest dreams.

'Oh Emily well done.' She had practically every sort of flimsy article that you could imagine. Two of each in fact. I could see Emily wanted to dress up too.

'Let us start with those swimming costumes first. The one-piece ones. Pity we did not have them with us yesterday eh Rosie?'

She stuck her tongue out at me. 'You know you wanted me in those transparent undies. I had plenty of costumes you could have brought.'

Emily had stripped off and quickly put on the pale blue, hi-cut thigh but low busted costume. She left the white one for Rosie. Rosie was still trying to pull her panties down discretely under her dress. This was going to take a while.

'Come on Rosie, you'll never get the gardening done like this. I have seen you naked already, remember. I promise not to stare. I didn't stare yesterday did I?'

'I guess not, but turn your back while I am changing then.'

Little tease.

I took a couple of Emily as she was ready then a couple of them together. Lastly Rosie on her own.

'You know what's in the bag love, put it in some sort of order for us so that we don't waste too much time.'

By the time I had finished shooting Rosie in the swimming costume she had a couple of bikinis ready. I looked away. I would get my fill later I was sure.

As I finished with them, Emily said 'These are the last of the swimwear.'

'I can't wear that,' said Rosie.

I looked around to see what the problem was. Emily was already in her pink Wicked Weasel bikini. The bottom half was little more than a tiny pouch at the front with a string back. Even then the pouch had a zip in it to undo it a little lower. The top was merely a couple of scraps of cloth held together by string. Rosie was holding a white one, looking at it as if it was something the cat had brought in.

'You should see them when they are wet. No linings.'

'Come on Rosie don't hang around. You know you are going to try it on. Remember yesterday you would have been delighted to have this at the water park.'

Common sense prevailed and I snapped away at the pair of them. When I got Rosie on her own I asked Emily quietly to fetch a glass of water.

I saw her brought it in and angled Rosie so that she could not see Emily approach.

I posed her in front of the window with her hands joined behind her head.

As I stepped up to reposition her I grabbed her hands, held them firmly behind her head and nodded to Emily who splashed the water over first the bottoms and then the bra of the white bikini.

'Rosie screamed before realising that she had come to no harm. She then looked down at where I was snapping the dark shapes of her nipples and areolae now standing out. I was also quick to take a picture of the trunks where the water had plastered her pubic hair flat against her lips.

I could see that Rosie was not amused so I quickly apologised. 'Okay sorry Rosie, no more tricks. No more water.' It was easy to promise as there were no more swimwear.

We moved onto a couple of basques and even Rosie accepted how wonderful they looked. Rosie wore a blue one with lime piping and lime coloured stockings. You could have seen her in the dark, but maybe that was the point.

We then moved onto a couple of sets of regular matching bra and panty sets before going onto thongs and skimpy little bras.

'Look I see where this is going,' said Rosie. 'These costumes are getting smaller and skimpier each time I change. I am not sure that I am comfortable with this.'

'I agree,' I said. Both girls looked at me. Rosie feeling that I was giving her some sort of sympathy and Emily because she knew I must have something up my sleeve. That was exactly what was happening. It was how she had planned the costumes. She knew it was ending with a couple of see-through nighties.

'You mean you are not comfortable because you are beginning to show your pubic hair.'

'Exactly,'said Rosie.

'Okay go and shave it off then. Emily will go with you to make sure you do it right. And. If you don't go quickly I will come and help. You won't want that will you.'

Now she was in a quandary. Did she go willingly or risk me going with her if she prevaricated.

'Okay I'll do it. But I'll do it alone. I don't need any help.'

'Okay,' I said, 'but if you are more than ten minutes and you don't have every hair removed from your front and crack I will come and finish the job.'

She practically ran up the stairs.

That meant I had ten minutes alone with Emily about to change into a mini basque where her tits would be pushed out on display. Maybe I should have given her fifteen.

I just concentrated on helping her dress. She had already removed the earlier set and was now naked with this black mini-basque in her hands.

I helped her put it on and arranged her small breasts on the shelf at the top. I sat her down and had a wonderful view as I slowly pulled the stockings up her legs and attached them to the suspender straps. The panties were nowhere in sight yet. Emily did not want me finding them yet. I held her down in the chair and placed my lips on hers. They were already shaved. It was something she had done for me while I was designing her garden. As I told her at the time 'I like a bare shrubbery.'

I am not sure whether Rosie was back downstairs within the ten minute period because she was eager to show us her handiwork, or whether she wanted to see what all the noise that Emily was making was all about.

I got a disdainful look but no comment from Rosie.

'She looked at the basque that Emily was almost wearing and said in a voice that could cut glass. 'I hope that comes with knickers.'

'It does, but they are an optional extra,' I said.

Interestingly, she no longer pussy-footed about while dressing. She had come downstairs carrying the panties she had been wearing last and took the bra off before throwing them both back into the suitcase.

She slipped on the red basque, it's matching panties, and then arranged her breasts on the top of the cups. This was the first outfit that she had tried on that was going to completely expose her. She started to pull on the red fishnet stockings that we had laid out.

'Emily, sweet, can you find me some blusher and lip-gloss please.'

She had recovered from my time between her legs so started looking through her handbag.

In the meantime Rosie had finished dressing.

'Go and look in the mirror over there and tell me you do not look fabulous in that,' I said.

'I look like a slut,' she said. 'But I do fill it nicely.'

She was starting to see herself through other peoples eyes at last.

'Rosie darling, you will never look like a slut. You do not have it in you and you are not that good an actress. A naivette, who has been forced to wear this outfit for her abductor, lover-prince, maybe. A slut never.'

She looked almost pleased with herself.

'Can you also imagine a low-cut, off-the shoulder, deep red-wine velvet dress over it. The dinner guests would be intrigued as to whether they could quite see the top of your nipples and Alan would be the only one who would know what a treat would be in store for him later. That was why I said the panties were optional. Now stand there together in your outfits and put a hand on each other's hip. That's it. Oh sorry I forgot the rouge and gloss. Thanks Emily.'

This was going to be a test.

I dipped my forefinger in the pot of rouge and lightly rolled it around Emily's nipples. I then took the gloss and brushed the nipple with merely the lightest covering.

I moved towards Rosie who did not say anything but allowed me to do the same. Her nipples were a little smaller than Emily's and a lot lighter in colour. As were the areolas. I felt I had to comment on this to explain why I lifted both of Rosie's breasts from the cups to ensure that I got all of the nipples and areolae well covered.

Rosie sniffed and pushed her retroussé nose into the air. 'I wondered how long it would be before the photographer started to maul the models. It was only going to be a matter of time.'

Emily and I just laughed and I said,' I have even started to maul you yet. You'll know when I do.'

Emily chimed in, 'Yes that is one of the perks Rosie. It has been a long-time coming hasn't it.'

'Hmm.'

I did think I would take the opportunity and perhaps move her arms and legs a little more by hand, as she was obviously going to allow me liberties with her body.

'Now Rosie, if you can stay standing that way, yes, looking up towards the window. Emily you kneel behind her and put your hands on the side strings of her panties as if you were going to pull them down.'

'Remember Tom, you said no more tricks, right?'

Damn her, she was right.

'Sure no more tricks. Emily is not going to pull them down, you are. But let me take one or two like that posed with her hands so. Right now turn round and show me the back. That's good Hands still there Emily. Right Rosie, those panties are optional, and I want you to arrange them a couple of inches lower so that I can just see the top of your ass crack. No don't just push them lower. The crotch sags in the middle. Roll then down. That's better. Hands still Emily. And, that will do thanks Emily I don't need you any more for this shot.'

She moved away.

'Rosie I need a couple more inches, just so they are a flat line, an inch below your cheeks. That's it and bend forward just a little. I promise I am not coming up and taking sneaky crotch shots. This is Art, and you know the only person who will see them apart from us is Alan.'

'Not even my darling Colin, my hubby. I think that's his name,' laughed Emily.

Rosie, who had been in the process of shouting, 'No he cannot see them,' while she thought Emily was serious, now laughed.

'Right Rose, pull them back up again and turn round to face me.'

'I am Rosie not Rose. Please do not shorten my name. It is my given name and I am proud of it. It is not Rose or Rosemary. It is Rosie.'

'Sorry Rosie. I always assumed it was short for something. Right now I want the same view as we just had from the front. Roll them down an inch or two. Perfect and now three inches lower.'

This was another test, which she passed with flying colours. She did not hesitate.

'Perfect and now take them right off and throw them over to Emily for the bag. We shall not need them again.'

There was a momentary hesitation. I could almost feel the shrug, as if to say, 'Here we go. It was going to happen sooner or later.'

I took a few more shots and asked for the next outfit.

'Well,' said Emily, 'we are really down to the baby dolls and the nightie, and then one more set of undies. But I think they should be last.'

They slipped on matching baby doll pyjamas. They were see-through, but their tits were just about covered with a layer of lace over the net and the sheer panties added another layer that just about covered their pussies.

The shorty nighties however were completely see-through. The only thing that hid any part of them, was that there was so much material in them that they fell in pleats. A little spin however caused the hem to move to waist-height which considerably improved the view.

Last items and I noticed Emily had let Rosie strip off the nightie before handing her what looked like a fairly ordinary black bra and panties set.

I recognised the style and waited for the explosion.

'I am not going to wear these. These are disgusting. Not even an expensive whore would wear these. They have holes in them.'

They were in fact crotchless panties with further holes in the bras to allow the nipples and areolae full exposure.

'I will have you know Madam, that I wear these, and that I am not a cheap whore. Unlike you, Madam Straightlace, Madam Oh I Couldn't Wear That You Might See Some Flesh, I have a fun, fulfilling sex life. Just sometimes these add to the fun. So don't knock it until you have tried it.'

'Oh I am so sorry Emily, I know you are not any sort of whore or a bad girl or anything. I am sorry it was just a reaction. I have never even seen a set like this before.'

'Don't go mad with your apology Rosie. I will happily accept to being a bad girl and even a slut at times, but a whore no. I have never tried it. Mind you what did I just tell you? 'Don't knock it until you've tried it.'

They both laughed fit to bust.

'So girls, do they go on.' I knew they would even if Rosie was a little slow about it.

I didn't need them posing together for this as the shots would effectively be mainly close-up.

I took a couple of full length shots of Emily before moving close for shots of her nipples and then crotch. I asked her to bend over and touch the floor and I even lay on the ground to take a couple.

'Right Rosie, your turn and before you ask, Yes, I am taking sneaky crotch shots, and no they won't be the last. Wait until you see a picture of your clit on the kitchen wall.'

Emily and I both laughed, but it was a bad joke. Even if I knew it wasn't a joke, the timing was bad and I nearly lost Rosie again who had a sense of humour failure.

She did pose for the shots but her heart was no longer in it.

It was time to stop.

Emily packed the clothes away while Rosie pulled her dress on again. I noticed that she did not bother to wear her bra or panties which had been folded away with her dress.

'Time for tea.' I said.