All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 07'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NearMissNearMissover 9 years ago
Another Stellar Installment.

Fantastic, as always. Your writing never ceases to amaze me. These stories are becoming a learning experience for myself as well. Lesson learned today: don't fuck with Josie! (unless she asks you to) As usual, I'm already impatient for the next one.

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Love this series

In a category where imagination runs wild, this is a real life story of courage, grit and determination. This tale provides a peak into the life of someone of value. Well done Josie.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalover 9 years ago
im a sucker!

for a happy ending. That is if this is the end love to read more

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years agoAuthor
I Try To Avoid Commenting Here...

...But it does seem necessary in this case. This is NOT the end of my Bio, I have plans for 2 more chapters and an epilogue with a quick resume of where I went, and what I became in later years, along with a few of the other characters. I am so sorry it was assumed to be an ending. Mel searched and found me, physically ill and mentally exhausted, but how she managed it is a story in itself. With so many stories on Lit simply ending due to lack of interest or author illness, or whatever other sad 'cause' leads to this 'effect' of a 'story without a proper ending', I do apologize if my chapter ending made it appear so, but all of my stories have very definite endings, and my Bio will NOT be an exception I assure you.

However, while I have this opportunity, please allow me to say thank you to the many TG who have sent me such encouraging notes. It has been incredibly heartwarming and appreciated to hear your own versions of your life's struggle. And from all over the world! Acceptance is everything, without it nothing else can really provide any substitute, I sincerely wish that each of my gentle readers will find their own richly deserved share of it. Thanks again, and Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
Completely Fantastic!

I dont think I can express all the emotions that run deeply throughout my entire being as I read your work. It would truly be a wonderful fictional story, so well written, so much detail of events and characters, but to know it is a biography, and all these things actually happened makes it even more deeply touching. In your beautiful writing style, you bring me (yes a gentle reader I am) into your mind, soul, and body, which I must say is a wonderful place to be. A true heroine you are my dear, and I applaud you with as much praise as I can muster in my feeble attempt to thank you not only for sharing this work with us, but giving it to us as such a work of true literary art. For that is what you truly are an Artist in the most exemplary fashion. An Artist of life. Your courage, strength, and intelligence are amazing, and all are proven over and over in your major opus.

Thank you so very much for giving us this rare and beautiful gift, you!

Patiently (well sort of) waiting for the rest my dear friend.

Thank you!

D

zetjester1zetjester1about 9 years ago
Just Amazing

It is so difficult to describe how powerful and well written this is.

Reflecting on my own experience I can say, if you find love for someone whoever they are, hold onto it forever. Because sometimes that precious soul mate only comes into your life just the once!

====================================

The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance.

Quote from Nathaniel Branden

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Rough On The Streets

I have to say, today, the trans community has it hard if SRS is not implemented in a short time from the young lady's beginning journey! My sister who wanted to be a nurse was taught at a school that happened to be a mental institution! School work and candy strippers was their curriculum! She has passed but we did talk about me being transgendered! I asked her what would they do in the 60's if I came out then? Joscelyn mentioned what would happen in the 70's but a decade sooner a trans female or male would be put in to a mental institution and possibly be given a Lobotomy! I am glad in 2018 we have a civilized understanding of gender difficulties! Still, we have some psychologist "Gate Keepers" preventing any kind of transitioning gender people to complete their journey! However, in the most part we have acceptable hospitals and doctors who will help!

The path Joscelyn took did turn me off at the beginning of this chapter as I skipped some of the street work that had occurred! So I returned with the need of HRT for the group of girls that went wrong for the dealer which lead to an ensuing street war she had to endure for her friend Simone! Joscelyn you were very fortunate to have Mel, Cindy, and friends find you taking you away from that hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
225 Followers
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES