All Comments on 'A Lesson for the Teacher'

by stepjones

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The thermometer.....

on my rating submission scale has burst !!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

I have read all of your stories and have loved them all. I hope to read many more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A terrific story!

This is a beautifully written, sensual, story! Excellent work - please keep writing, you're a gifted writer of erotic material.

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Good to see you back

A new beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
real enjoyment

Step, I have been away from Literotica for a while and I was delighted to see a new story from you. I have enjoyed all of your stories and can only hope you keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The best.

I have read all of your stories several times over. They are all great. I wish that you would write more often. Please continue to write these stories.

femmetrishfemmetrishover 14 years ago
The Heat in the Classroom is Intense!

Your long awaited new story was surely worth the wait. It is white hot, sensuous and fills me with burning lust every time I read it.

The description of Kayla's smoothly shaven mound and Missy's wet beckoning pussy are just fantastic. The sexual tension, as they lust and burn for each other is classic stepjones. The descriptions of their arousal building to climax is extraordinary!

Bravo for another magnificent story and taking the time to share it with us.

bimom49bimom49about 14 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story! You captured the emotions so well. The sex was erotic and lusty. Looking forward to reading part 2. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

kristi4femkristi4femabout 14 years ago
Marvelous!

What an outstanding story, I think it's one of the best I've ever read here. You have described the sex and the relationship in a beautiful way. Keep up the great work.

xhelenxxhelenxabout 13 years ago
:)

what a great story, for a second i thought it was going t be a sad endin and i was devastated :) luckily that wasnt the case. was a privilege to read :D x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very nice ! moves easily, sex is great, tender, loving. Scenario is realistic ! Looking for more from this author !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Very Beautiful Tender Story

You have a great talent, drawing in the reader to the emotions that both women felt and the conflicts within both of them. A brilliant piece of writing. Thank You for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Good

You nailed the emotional content right on the head! The confusion, desire, and acceptance. Proper use of descriptive language with a good vocabulary really makes it a pleasure to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My favorite stories always include School teachers! THANXXX for your composition - it ws HOTTT!

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Great story!

Thank you!

L

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Thank you Lcnmd for your comment that led me to this wonderful story. Literotica family, this is a good read - I highly recommend it. Life has a way of awakening upon itself, just like the characters in the story. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot teacher play

nice story between two teachers. That is hot.

paqmvzpaqmvzover 8 years ago
Superb

Boy that is a great story. I was feeling great about it all the way Through. Write some more stories like that one!!!!!!!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Nice story

Full of desire, want, love, hurt, and lastly, love. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SO MUCH BETTER;

GREAT STORY, FUN TO READ. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT MEN BEING WIMPS, THEIR WIVES CHEATING, AND THE HUSBAND BLAMING HIMSELF SOMEHOW. OR, MOM AND SON, CHEATING BEHIND DADS BACK, ALL CRAP. THIS IS JUST FUN SEXY, NOBODY GETS HURT NO CHEATING, YES, THIS IS THE STORIES THAT I WANT TO READ, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND, NO, I'M NOT GAY, I'M ALL MALE, JUST A MAN THAT DOES NOT WANT TO READ ABOUT A BUNCH OF BS.

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago
teach

Wonderful romantic love story. Your story is fun, sexy, sensual. I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

You are a great story teller.

Hopefully, you find the time to tell us another story.

xoxo,

tedi

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Good mini-story. But awfully rushed, from meeting to happily ever after in 5 pages?

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Absolutely top notch!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Nice story! Fast! Is there more, what happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous