All Comments on 'A Lesson Learned'

by chaseaddict

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
oh man

was this hot I wait for the rest ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was great, a fantasy of mine. Can't wait for he next chapter.

IG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Was really hot until the cum eating. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
controlling hubby

Wife is training hubby so she can cheat on her cuckold with the help of hubbies secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Soooo HOT!

This story was excellent. I could imagine myself in his place and I got so hard!

Please continue with story line!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I am in great admiration of your writing, and your characters. I hope the Wife becomes a little more foregiving. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great beginning, please keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Your story seemed to flow quite well. Add more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Baloney

Send her to jail where she belongs. A waste

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What you got yourself into was a divorce.

This woman has clearly demonstrated that she has absolutely no love nor respect for you. And if she gets the assistant involved? You might consider suing for sexual assault and battery. So unless she plans to bury you, when you're free, it's time to pack and file for divorce. And nothing she says or does can stop it. Hope she enjoys being single. You reap what you sow. She's toast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a BITCH!

Kick her ass out the MINUTE you get loose and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

Unimaginative writing, unbelievable plot and unfinished to boot. Please don't continue.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Of course this led to divorce

And he added assault and battery, illegal restraint and rape to the charges making sure he took 90% of the assets in the divorce. Because who would stay with a bitch like that. And, in the future, finish your damn stories. Nothing more frustrating then reading something, finding it interesting and then finding out that the author didn't finish their work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really liked it

As a girl I have to say I really liked this story, and besides what happened to him hasn't been all that bad up to now :) Wish I could read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never continue

AS the continuation would involve him killing her in a very painful manner. First he probably sent her to jail for illegal restraint, sodomy and rape. Then, after she had served 3-5 years when she got out he killed her - painfully. Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

When he got loose he beat her to death. I'm thinking she went straight to the morgue.

Unrealistic, implausible pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Even for fiction this was ridiculous

Treat a man like that and you get divorced. And his assistant is going to testify against Jenny to avoid jail time for herself. SO Jenny is in jail, divorced and lost most of the marital assets. I wonder how her plan is working now? This couldn't have been worse if you tried. Poorly conceived. Badly written. Not a clever or original thing in it.

JadeSpiritJadeSpiritabout 10 years ago
Kinky & Sexy

I don't know what's up with the douchebags that said this story sucked and that the guy was raped. That was good ol' fashioned surprise! BDSM, saying that guy was raped is an insult to real rape victims. I liked it. I'm not married but I'd imagine that's a fun & sexy while at the same time not harmful way to get even in a marriage. Good erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simple Answer: Walk Away, Not Divorce

If he has not anything crazy to her in the past and it sure sounds like he hasn't, he needs to just leave the bitch. Pack his shit, liquidate to as much cash as possible and roll out. Their in fucked up California, the wives always win there unless they halfway kill the husband, that's just how it is, I have a brother-in-law that's now living in Qatar working as a contractor because of a bitch wife that he can't divorce and she screwed around on him. This story is pretty evil for a "supposed" one time screw up by the guy and the sister-in-law seems to drive pretty damn good also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well what a complete bitch!

And this is just another failed story with NO ENDING! Damn I hate that. I can't figure out what wifey thinks will be the conclusion to this mess? Unless she's going to kill him and bury the body, at some point he gets loose. What is she expecting him to do? Say "That's okay honey, I forgive you?" More likely is that he's either going to beat the crap out of her or call the Police and have her sent to jail for a long long time. She's sure about to be divorced. Who would go to sleep next to that bitch ever again? In either case it's a shame that Literotica continues to allow people post unfinished stories. Garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it.

All these people flamed this story. I thought it was pretty good. It's erotic fiction. If the readers want to see the mean wife and the divorce, let them watch Jerry Springer. I wish you would write the second part. I hate when these don't finish. Ignore the other people bashing your story. Most of them probably don't write. Keep going.

Plucky69Plucky69over 8 years ago
Absolutely my new favorite story.

Honestly I've been reading from this site for a long time and this is by far my favorite story to date! Can't wait to read the continuation. I would love to be manipulated like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FTDS

I hate it when the FRIGGIN WRITER(s) can't seem to get their shit together and FTDS! to be continued....sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Well written, and very explicit, as well as erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story!

Nice story, well told. If only my wife was like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

A whole bunch of creepy shit. It needs an ending where he gets payback on those two bitches, the insane bitch of a wife who raped him, and the enabling, and soon to be fired and ruined, assistant

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

Dumb ass stuff. If it were me she better kill me because she would be done when I got loose. No finish.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This was a very hot and erotic story about a sexual and loving payback for the husband. Great ideas and scenes and very good writing. I would say it’s a must read, but you will be extremely frustrated as the story ends here even tho the writer says “to be continued”. Why do writers do this? Post it all or nothing…it’s irritating to read such a good story and it just stops right before the explosive action. I did give it 5 stars, but was close to giving it 3 stars for frustrating me. Furthermore, this writer is good, but only posted one story…where did you go?

Side note…if you read this story and trash it and the wife, why did you read it? No need for divorce or revenge and the wife isn’t evil, she’s simply teaching hubby a lesson in a sexual and erotic fashion. I’d rather my wife do this to me instead of acting out in anger in other ways. Plus, he was enjoying it and was having new orgasmic reactions. It’s also an erotic story…and yes, it is erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous