All Comments on 'A Letter of Regret'

by NightGirl359

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

where is the beginning? Did not go beyond the first paragraph. Just doesn't make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT !

Gifted work. Good to have a breath of fresh air.

Not a regular style Lit offering. A writer pushing aside insecurities and going deeper within themself to express a fuller range on exploring in our dark gardens . . . an expression on life.

It captures how everyone has their own mix of yin and yang in power dynamics. I feel the story is appropriate here. I enjoyed it and appreciate the effort. It's an offering which is yin and yang amongst the other stories.

Hopefully the writer will not let confused readers make their problems into a problem for her.

(It is a tale that does start on Day 2-3)

Thank you.

mslv4Hermslv4Herover 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Very interesting

FantazmasterFantazmasterover 13 years ago
A Glimpse Into A Dominant's Mind

Here we have a glimpse into one particular dominant's mind and as the thoughts and emotions flow the reader gets to see two prevailing themes emerge.

The first theme that emerges is an illustration of the paradox of the dominant/submissive relationship,i.e. in such a relationship,it is the submissive that actually is in control of such a relationship.

Closely related here is the principle of relationships that states "In a relationship,the person least interested in maintaining the relationship,controls the relationship."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous