A Letter to You

Story Info
A Letter to my Dominant, my Love.
1.1k words
2.6
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love,

I miss you terribly. I ache for you, even though I have never known your touch. When you write to me, speak to me, I feel it as if a ghost, arousing me and pushing me to the brink of sanity. How I long for you, to be held by your arms, to be have you hands pulling my hair and slapping my ass. Sir, I do miss you so horribly.

I really cannot wait until you come to me, take the nine hour drive to visit me and spend a week in my company. I cannot wait to show you how much you mean to me, and to give you reason to keep me! We speak so often of what will happen that the mere mention of March sends shivers dancing up and down my spine. You know how I love to hear you talk dirty to me, and when I'm in class; your filthy text messages cause me to soak through my panties on the rare occasion that I wear them. I cannot wait for you to come to me, and rip my lace boy shorts off of me, and take what is yours. I cannot wait for you to claim me as your cumslut, your fuckslave, your little one.

It will begin as innocently as possible. We will meet, with friends in tow, at a coffee house and snuggle and chat and have the first kiss of many. I will not wear any underwear, and will make you aware of that. You didn't know about that yet, but I do love to surprise you and please you. I know you adore how insatiable I am, and how playful and coy I can be.

Eventually, we will leave, and I will join you at the hotel I helped you search for online. We may snuggle for a time before a kiss consumes us enough to continue onwards, but I'm fairly certain that the second we are in the hall; our intentions will become less innocent. You'll cup my ass and kiss me roughly, one hand in my hair, and then clumsily unlock the door. My wet cunt will be dripping its juices in anticipation, most likely soaking through my pants. I'll blush and look up at you with the look of wanton desire in my eyes.

You'll grab me roughly, one hand on the small of my back, supporting my tiny frame. We'll meet in a kiss filled with desire, your tongue slipping into my mouth, overpowering me. You'll pick me up and throw me onto the bed, causing a fit of insolent giggles from me. You'll smile at me, the type of grin that can devour someone, and I'll quiet, slipping my shirt over my head and biting my lip. You'll kiss me again, this time kissing down my neck and nipping at my collar bone, and I'll unclasp my bra, my nipples hard with need. I will tug at your shirt, desperate to feel your skin on mine, and you'll ignore me, still focused on my collarbone, making me yelp and squirm. I'll arch my back and raise my hips so they hit yours above mine. You'll turn and meet my eyes with a fierce gaze before ripping off your shirt and helping me unbutton my jeans as I fumble with the button. I'm far too good with fumbling with things. I'll move to unbutton your jeans, and you'll oblige, leaving you in your boxers, and me vulnerable and naked. I'll arch my back again, slide a bit down, my wetness rubbing on your thigh.

You'll grin at me again, and kiss down my stomach, paying special attention to my birthmark, causing me to giggle. You will do as you have texted me and whispered to me over the phone. You will lick up and down my slit, causing me to whimper as you continue your teasing. Then, suddenly, you will suck on my clit, causing me to yelp as your slowly slide one of your fingers into my pink tight cunt. I'll moan and grind my wet pussy into your face, and as I begin to reach the peak of my pleasure, you will commence your licking on just the outer edge of my lips. I will groan with frustration and you will continue, until you give into my pleas for release and allow me to cum, soaking your face in my sweet juices.

But You, and i, will be far from done. You will finally tug off your boxers, and I will see your hard cock, though not for the first time. I will move to get up to taste you, but you will push my small frame back simply and slide the swollen head up and down my pussy lips. I'll moan again, and try to slide closer to you, taking your head into me quickly. I should be punished for this, but not now. This is about pure need. You'll slam into me, and in a moment it will be a fury of wild thrusting, your hard cock impaling me, my tight cunt stretching to accommodate you. I will bite my lip to muffle my yelps and never let my eyes leave yours. I will wrap my legs around your waist, allowing you more access to what is yours.

Eventually, as I lay panting under you, begging for release, You will fulfill one on my fantasies. You'll pick up my small body, still inside of me, and hold me up against the wall. You will then thrust deep into me, claiming what is yours, and pull my hair, allowing you the bite my collarbone more savagely than before. I will dig my nails into your shoulders; rake them down your back to leave marks to remember our stay. I will continue my begging. I need to cum, but You will want me to cum with you. I struggle to hold back my impending orgasm, and You will pull out of me.

I'll gasp, sliding down on the wall, and You will pick me up again, and lay down on the bed, with me on top of you. Slowly, I'll straddle your cock, and poise myself over the tip of it, waiting for you like a good cumslut. You'll grab my hip and pull me down hard on you, letting me ride you. I'll pump up and down on you, my cunt clenching around you. I will continue you to beg, and you'll finally say yes as you slap my ass. I will scream, and revel in an orgasm almost blindingly powerful, and shudder around you as you roar and spurt inside of me.

My little body will shake, and I will most certainly fall on top of you, with you still inside of me. You will kiss my forehead, be sweet and gentle with me like you so wish, and eventually we cuddle up and sleep together.

I miss you very much, Sir.

With all of my love,

Your Little One