A Long Way Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- But we aren't wayward!

- For sure, but you'll certainly be so when you are there and you'll be also when we are back here, just to give us many opportunities to punish you! Naina has offered me to punish her with nettles she cut herself. We will grow more for your needs. For the time being, you both have to go to Mrs Marsham, the tailor, tomorrow. She has prepared special uniforms for pregnant students. Yours would be far too small, now!!!

Just after her last exam, Naina took the bus with Ritu to Mrs Marsham's shop. It was far from University and from their home. They would need at least an hour to get back home. Neither Tim nor Tom had proposed to come and fetch them. Both girls would have preferred not to remain alone with the very strict tailor. Both of them had worn that uniform but it was when they were still lean girls, not encumbered by their oversized bellies and the backaches they provoked. Naina was allowed in while her sister had to wait in a separate room. She had to strip down to total nudity. Naina wasn't used to remain naked in front of a woman! She was now quite at ease with Tim, Tom, Dan or Peter. She was now also not overly shy with women she considered as close friends such as Leena or Kira but Mrs Marsham! She never smiled, just uttered stern orders they had to obey immediately.

The tailor handed her as Naina had expected it, a white blouse and a tartan micro skirt. It fitted her ballooning belly and had a few additional hooks to accommodate future developments of her baby. The skirt just looked much shorter in comparison. Mrs Marsham rearranged her long hair into two braids. Naina watched her image in a mirror. She really looked like a shameful knocked up teenager. The outfit was completed with black knee high four inches stilettos patent boots and her usual tartan tie and cap. Naina blushed when she thought that the naughty school girl looked now more like a trollop. Mrs Marsham seemed really pleased by her appearance. Before the young woman could just start to explain that this outfit was too much for her, the tailor told her in her usual brisk tone :

- Ho, Naina! You're wonderful! You'll just need to get accustomed to it! I've a special room just for that. You'll wait there while I check out with your sister!

The woman ushered Naina into a small room, brightly lighted. All the walls and even the door were covered with mirrors. Naina could watch herself on any directions. It was really exciting. She turned on herself, making her pleated skirt swirl around her so high she could glimse the lower part of her pussy.

- Damn! Mrs Marsham hasn't given me undies!

It was at that moment, that Naina realized there was no door knob and she couldn't remember even where the door was! There was no seat for her and no button to switch on or off the light. She would have to watch herself for the next hour if Ritu's fitting took as long a time as hers! Ample time to get accustomed to her new outfit indeed!

Every thing considered, watching herself in a mirror wearing such a skimpy outfit wasn't so dreadful. Naina surprised herself by discovering she was unwittingly taking lewd poses, pushing her breasts forward and her bottom in the opposite direction. Soon after, she found herself caressing the material of her blouse and her skirt along the curves of her body. No she had to stop it there! She sat on the floor to calm down. She had sat quietly with her knees up. She discovered soon that on one of the mirrors around her, she had a perfect view on the lips of her quim and they were quite wet at the moment! She averted her eyes for for some reason, she kept watching her cunt! It seemed to get wetter each time she looked at it. She stood up to ward off the temptation.

Her clothes and her situation, naked under a very short pleated skirt, reminded Naina of an image she had seen in Dan's huge library : a tennis player, grabbing her ass cheek under her classical tennis pleated skirt and exhibiting her naked bottom to the lens of the camera. The woman wasn't wearing even a thong. . . Without thinking to it, Naina retrieved the same pose and offered her naked bottom to her own eyes. Her prolonged loneliness made her really horny. It was time Mrs Marsham came and freed her. She would be so glad to leave that wretched room that she would obey any orders without grumble!

Ritu had been surprised not to see her sister. The flat was relatively small and had no exits apart from the front door. She would have seen her if she had left. Where was she? She inquired with Mrs Marsham as she tried on her uniform.

- Getting acquainted with her new look! It takes some time usually. In an hour or so, she will be quite at ease with it and she'll be ready for a public outing.

Ritu was more pragmatic than her sister. She had noticed the lack of undies and the lewdness of the uniform.

- What public outing? We can't leave here in such an outfit!

- You'll have to! Your boyfriend Tom had just come to take your clothes. He just left bus tickets for you and your sister.You'll have to come back home in this outfit. He left a note for you!

Ritu grabbed at the note Mrs Marsham handed her. It was Tom's easily distinguishable writing.

> My Dear Ritu,

> You and your sister look really fetching in your school girl outfit. I would really like to put it on regularly at home or elsewhere. . . We want both of you to come back home by bus. Take as much time as you want walking in the Town center. I'm sure you'll get quite fast very popular there!

Ritu went to the room where she had left her clothes. They were gone, with her ID papers, her purse and even her keys and University pass. There were just the tickets for the bus. She couldn't even find shelter at Uni with her close friends. Tom could be very fiendish when he wanted!

There was some adaptation to be made to her blouse. It took longer than expected. Mrs Marsham ordered Ritu to cross her fingers on top of her head and made her stand in the corner of the room like a punished pupil while she took care of her sister. She left Ritu alone and went to the mirrored room. She thought she should have put a dunce's cap on Ritu's head, just for the fun of it. It would have been deliciously humiliating for the young woman who was so much dedicated to her studies. It was a good suggestion to transmit to Tim or his brother. They would probably take photos of both girls in such caps. She didn't know whether such humiliation was in use in India but Naina and her sisters would understand quite easily their meaning. They could even get turned on by it! Naina was quite glad when the door opened suddenly.

- Good, Naina! What do you think of your outfit, at the end? Is it too daring?

- No, Mistress! I'm sure Tim will love it! Did you make the same for Ritu?

- Yes, but, just to annoy me, the swelling of her belly is quite different from yours. I have to work on it some more. Tim wants you back home to show him how fetching you are. Would you mind going back home on bus?

- I could wait for Ritu! I've no homework for tomorrow.

- And keep poor Tim alone all that time?

- You're right, Mrs Marsham! I'm too selfish! I'll change and take the bus.

- I would get offended if you didn't wear the uniform I made for you!

- But, mistress, it's so short and there are no undies! I couldn't take the bus. It would be too risqué!

- Pshaww! A school girl may use the most daring outfit without anyone lifting an eyebrow. The voyeurs may be interested by you but they aren't dangerous. You may tease them a bit if you run into one on your way!

Finally, Naina agreed to get back home with the next bus. Mrs Marsham would have expected a more difficult argument. The sun had already set down and it was getting darker. That suited perfectly Naina as her sexy outfit would be less conspicuous. When the bus lights flooded the bus stop shelter, she heard a few appreciative comments and leers. Usually, such interventions made her blush, wishing to disappear into the ground of flee into the night but her short skirt and her long stay in the mirrored room must have changed somewhat her point of view : The comments made her proud and happy. She answered with a big smile and wiggled her bottom as she climbed into the bus, pushing her breasts forward. They must have gained already one size. She wondered whether Tim would keep her in milk when she would be in her second university year. She could have problems then with some other students.

Naina found a seat on one of the benches in the back of the car. It was quiet and she chose the seat against the window. At the next stop, several passengers climbed down and she found herself alone on her side of the bus. There was just another passenger on the other side. She had noticed he was about her age, handsome and powerfully built. She turned to watch the buildings passing by. An unusual sensation made her lift her eyes. The young man was watching HER with wide open eyes and a lewd side smile. She realized that she had bent sidewise to have a better view and she had turned her legs toward him to get more comfortable. She was so accustomed to wear her pajamas or a saree that was quite covering from the waist down that she hadn't noticed she offered him a perfect view on her naked pussy!

The young woman's reaction was, quite normally, to blush, closing her knees and taking a more normal pose. She lifted shamefully her eyes to meet his gaze and she was overthrown by his look of despair. Her unexpected erotic display had been a major turn-on for the young man and her sudden shy withdrawal a devastating set back for him. He was looking at her with the pleading eyes of a spaniel. She couldn't let him down there!

A wild excitation flooded Naina. Like any Indian girl, she was way shier than her English fellows. A battle raged in her head and the little devil in her head won finally. She slowly turned her legs toward him and even slower parted them. Her very short skirt was no help for her and her love lips were soon in full view of the man. The main difference was that they were glistening from the love juices that were oozing from her cunt. She knew she was acting like a slut and she was loving every instant of it, ready to hide herself if someone came around.

The little devil in her head was telling her to tease even more the young man. Her right hand slid along her thigh and reached under her skirt. It seemed not to obey her brain any more as it begun to rub along her twat, centering on her clit. The man's eyes were focused on her pussy, his lower jaw was hanging helplessly and he seemed to have stopped breathing! She purred from the pleasure of feeling the absolute power she had on this man. She would try it on Tim, Tom and later Dan, probably, but for the time being, this stranger was her total slave, completely mesmerized by her lewdness.

- Naina! I would never have thought!

It was Leena who had climbed into the bus, saw Naina and went to salute her. She had been so deeply engrossed by her seduction of the young man that she had not noticed her arrival. She was taken by surprise with her bloodied hand. She blushed quite fetchingly. Leena kissed her on the cheek but, as Naina seemed paralyzed, she kissed her straight on the lips. That seemed to awaken Naina.

- Quiet, Naina. You won't leave that poor lad in the middle of the ford. You have to finish what you started!

Leena went to the young man and whispered something to his ear. He nodded several times and his face brightened gradually. She then went back to where Naina was seated and ordered her to leave the window place to her. She then told her to part her thighs again. When her twat was again on display, Leena snaked her right hand under her skirt to caress Naina's pussy. When leena found the sensitive hub of her clit, Naina moaned and stretched back to enjoy her friend and professor's ministrations. She opened her eyes and darted a glance toward the young man. He had taken back the same pose as previously but he had opened his fly, had pulled out his cock and he was wanking himself as Naina's public display went on.

Leena was not satisfied as she used her other hand to unbutton Naina's blouse and pull out her swollen breasts. The nipples were taut and very excited. She toyed with them between her thumb and forefinger. She was dominating completely Naina, exhibiting her in a public place to a total stranger, caressing her so lewdly toward an earth shattering climax that she was working hard to hold back as long as possible! The bus was nearly empty now, just the three of them and the bus driver. Leena had noticed that the driver had watched them in the rear view mirror but had not objected to it. So she increased the rate of her caresses, knowing that she was pushing Naina toward a screaming climax. The young woman lost the battle soon after, calling out for Leena, Ritu and Tim! The young man spewed his jizzm immediately when he heard her climax that hard.

Leena's hand was covered with Naina's love juices. She made her student lick her clean. Naina obeyed her mistress. Neither of them noticed the young man climbed down at the next stop and disappeared into the night, keeping in mind the memory of the best bus ride in his life! The driver stopped at the terminus, switching off the lights but keeping the doors closed. He went toward the back benches where Leena and Naina were waiting, somewhat afraid.

The driver opened his fly and exhibited a hard and long cock.

- A nice show, girls! You gave me a raging hard on! Could you do something to help me?

Leena stretched out her hand and grabbed his cock to appreciate his hardness. He seemed to be as hard as a Roman marble statue. She smiled appreciatively. She spoke to Naina :

- We cannot leave that poor man in such a terrible state, Naina. Who will do the honors, you or I?

Letting Naina the choice was a masterful gesture. It wiped out completely the eventual guilt of cheating on Tim. She made no difficulty to kneel in front of him and take him into her mouth. She blew him dutifully but didn't take his seed into her mouth. After all, she didn't know whether he was clean! Both girls rearranged themselves before getting out of the bus. They kissed a last time on the pavement and went their own way. They had to take different connecting buses.

Ritu arrived at destination one hour and a half later than Naina. Her trip had been quite uneventful. During dinner, Naina felt compelled to tell them her adventures. Their reaction was far from what she had expected : Ritu was jealous such a thing had not occurred to her, Tim and Tom were excited and promised to take late evening buses with their girlfriends in the future. For sure, they would be in their school girls uniforms with no undies, just ready for anything! They made Naina reenact her adventures in the bus two times, with Ritu playing the role of Leena and Tim and Tom playing alternatingly the role of the bus driver and the passenger! It's needless to say that the two girls wore their Demeanor School uniforms most of the time until they left for Scotland and that it became a regular outfit afterward, especially when they traveled, be it by bus, train or plane!

12