A Loser Rebounds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked disgusted and said, "I wasn't given the opportunity to agree to this appointment."

"No."

"Was that an oversight?"

"No."

She sighed and dropped that query.

"Which is my desk?"

He grinned and she said then it must be the one where he was not sitting since he wasn't getting off his butt. So she had humor.

Andy said, "I suggest forthwith you suspend all close relationships you have with people in this company although there's no need to snub them. This is because right at this moment, apart from the partners, you, Maria and me, everyone else is potentially in the firing line. Have you read the email I sent out?"

"Yes. Then you'll understand the situation and what I had just said about suspending relationships will make sense."

"Yes."

"Excellent. How many departments do with have in this building with a director or manager?"

"Seven."

"Well with Loop-a-Doo that makes eight. Please email all eight department heads in charge to attend a meeting in this room at 9:00 am tomorrow and bring their company credit cards to hand in. Please advise attendance is compulsory."

"They might not like you adding that."

"There will be a great number of people not liking what we will be doing."

"I guess so. I'm on to that now. I'll ask for an immediate confirmation from each person."

"Good girl."

"Actually I'm a woman."

Andy drinned and said that was meant as a mild endearment.

Felicity glanced at him and said it that case he could use it as often as he wished.

When Felicity said she'd done contacted all department heads, Andy asked her to take him on a tour and to introduce him to department heads and to explain how everything worked and the interrelationships worked.

"Shouldn't a more senior person be doing that?"

"I don't particularly like any of the partners."

She looked at him, appearing highly embarrassed.

"What?"

"Nothing. Perhaps I can get used to you."

"I'll record our conversations during this tour and of anyone who speaks to us. I'm propose eventually publish a paper on how this works out as part of a higher education dissertation."

"I see. So you are scholarly as well as confrontational."

"Yes and perhaps I also have a far softer side?"

"And how does that emerge?"

"It evolves through sexual liaison."

Felicity swallowed and asked could he forget she'd ever asked that.

"Yes but remember Felicity, you were the person who said I was confrontational."

"Yes," she sighed and added she was also the person who'd said perhaps she could get used to him.

They returned three hours later from the tour plus having a short break for lunch.

"That was well done, you remembering the names of everyone who mattered to us and many of others of our 144-person workforce in this building. Do you know how many are employed over at Loop-A-Doo?"

"Seventy-eight I think."

"Jesus. That's huge for a PR wing."

"I would have thought so. But the partners paid a huge price for the business and I guess they poured in the people and support resources to really make it work but I'd think as a business it's now insolvent."

Andy handed Felicity a memory stick.

"Please hand this to the person who manages our website. It's my CV. We are officially known as the Department of Change and Mrs Thomas said our section of the website went live this morning after being tested."

"Should I check this before taking it through to Johnny?"

As you wish.

A few minutes later Felicity cried, "Omigod."

"What?"

"You and your wife were the owners who sold Loop-A-Doo to our partners."

"Yes."

"And were apparently paid a big price."

"For something that didn't involve ownership of bricks and mortar, you could say that. But what price do you place on good-will, a list of solid clients and audited bottom-line profitability of a growing business?"

"I have no idea but ask should you be disclosing your association with Loop-A-Doo?"

"Yes because I believe in full disclosure as much as prudently possible to open the way to earn trust. Actually it's logical to think people in the advertising division would have found out anyway."

"God how will the partners react if we are forced after analysis to close down Loop-A-Doo?"

"At least ruefully I'd think. But it won't close because it makes good sense to add PR to the advertising mix. Part of our job will be to return Loop-A-Doo to a lean and mean business entity as it was when the partners pushed to purchase it."

Felicity scratched a breast and was saying something. Andy dimly became aware she was saying something and shook his head to clear his thoughts and said, "Sorry Felicity, I missed that."

"My real job here is as a cost-accountant and I know how the company has squeezed in the past year or so in a vain attempt to shave costs to get the books balanced. I agree that cutting staff, especially support staff and low income earners would produce big savings for the company but I cannot believe you can just march in here and write to all staff and say volunteer to resign and you'll get a 10% of your annual salary as a bonus. This company's partners are not that stupid in running a business that they would hand that level of governance over to you."

"Yes and quite right Felicity. I can see you have something between your breasts, er your ears. Once the directors agreed to me being hired as change manager, I had to submit my proposals to the partners and we worked through my intentions in the implementation of my program and their ticked off most and rejected only a few. One they ticked was my idea of offering a 10% of annual salary bonus to anyone whose resignation we accepted."

"Well thank god for that and please you are not to mention my breasts ever again. I must now work on the staff list and in association with supervisors and managers, work out people we cannot afford to let go."

"Oh excellent and don't forget you'll have Maria consulting you over appointment times to talk to people who wish to offer their resignations."

"Yes," said Maria, who'd knocked and opened the door and was walking in when she heard that last comment. "Here are six people already who are willing to leave us."

"Omigod," Felicity said. "We are underway with the blood-letting."

* * *

Leaving the office, Andy joined the commuter rat race for the short trip from the Loop to Fullerton Station in Lincoln Park and walked the mile and a half home. That made him even keener to be living within reasonable walking difference of the office. Well Addison knew he'd want that.

He arrived home and she half-waddled towards him and kissed him and took his jacket and he had slung over his shoulder and said he looked like a guy you was short of a beer.

He liked that.

She pulled off his loosened tie and told him to take off his shoes and put his feet up.

"Where your mother?"

"Here," Emily said, arriving with a Martini, beer and mineral water on a tray. "Now let's hear all about your day as Hatchet Man."

"Mom!"

"Oh sorry, Addison called you that. I thought I was allowed to use it as well."

"Addison!"

"Sorry darling, what is your title?"

"Director of Change Management."

"Oh how stuffy whereas Hatchet Man sounds really exciting."

Andy smiled because he liked her enthusiasm and determination to be interested in his work.

He outlined his day and told them about his Mexican PA and his curvy blonde assistant.

"Which one has the big tits?"

"Addison!"

She ignored his mother and he said he didn't appoint either woman.

"I asked which one?"

"Both I would think."

Addison said disbelievingly, "You only think? "

She giggled.

"You two are disgusting," Emily grizzled.

"How did the apartment viewing go?"

"Viewing? Addison signed up on the third one we inspected."

"Yes for six months and then monthly extensions. It's beautiful and is a corner apartment so is sunny for most of the day. It will be a beautiful environment for baby."

"Her name is Karen."

"Mom pleaded with me not to use that name in case it ruins her chance of the baby being a boy."

"What?"

"Andy please be pleasant to my mother. We are in her house."

"When can we move in into the apartment?"

"Andy you are very rude. I have two weeks to go before Karen is scheduled to arrive so mom says I should stay here close to the delivery facility and I have agreed and then perhaps two weeks after delivery."

Andy didn't like hearing that but knew it was the better that having Addison by herself in the new apartment.

He said well perhaps that was a good idea.

"In fact, thanks Emily. I understand having a mother around at this time is very desirable."

"Well said Andy." Emily smiled. "This is also a beautiful time for me."

Addison has a list of things that needed to be done to the apartment and a list of things Andy could purchase to make the apartment more comfortable for them.

"Mom suggests you stay at the apartment Monday to Thursday nights and come back here for weekends."

He agreed with that suggestion.

* * *

Karen arrived two days after the predicted due date and Emily thought she was so gorgeous that Andy heard her whispering to Karen to forgive her for wanting Karen to be a boy.

Andy had made progress with getting the apartment as Addison wanted it and was also getting all the sex he wanted, and from an unexpected quarter.

Jan Thomas, the female partner of the advertising agency where Andy was performing as Hatchet Man, invited him to lunch to catch up on progress. As they were arrived at the Atwood Cafe two younger women were leaving and both kissed Jan and she introduced her niece Robyn and Robyn's friend Alicia to Andy who'd already been caught twice in thirty seconds by Alicia looking at her breasts. Robyn had them, presumably, but Alicia's caught Andy's eye, so to speak.

Aunt and niece were talking about family when Alicia casually asked Andy where he worked and she called him two hours later.

"Hi it's Alicia West, a friend of Mrs Thomas' niece that you met just outside Atwood a couple of hours ago. I'm calling to find if you date?"

Andy's mind raced of course. But he felt obliged to inform Alicia he was a happily married man. She downplayed his bumbling confession and said mildly, "I was only interested in dinner and talking. What were you expecting?"

"Er dinner with you would be awesome," he said, not suggesting she wear a low cut dress to really display her bountiful real estate.

"Do you mind me being predatory?"

"No," he said, heart picking up pumping rate.

"Then we'll eat at my apartment. My partner is in northern Canada involved in a geological survey at the moment and I'm lonely."

It couldn't be this easy, er not unless she were a hooker, Andy thought, but hookers didn't have a reputation for offering meals.

"I would prefer eating at a restaurant because..."

"And that preference conflicts with me eating undisturbed with you at home and I'm the one doing the asking," she said smoothly.

"I-I did say I was married."

"You did."

Andy was on the verge of saying no when Alicia gave him the address and time. He was thinking where the location of that street was when she cut the call.

Feeling guilty, with his exhausted wife and new mother at home, probably thinking he faced another lonely night in their new apartment clutching his dick and thinking home sex could be some weeks away, Andy heard the buzzer and pushed the unlocking security door and headed for the elevator.

Alicia caught Andy totally by surprised, greeting him as she opened the apartment door. She was dressed in black lingerie including black patterned thigh-highs and the type of bra made her tits bulge out to greet him.

"I apologize for looking like this; I hadn't expected you so early," she lied.

Yes lied because he was twenty minutes late, having arrived outside the apartment and then walking around looking for a liquor store, and she had time to dress fully from the time he'd pressed the buzzer at the entrance. God what a lying bitch he gloated.

Alicia took the bottle with thanks, placed it on the floor and fell upon him.

Andy obliged, sinking to the floor as she got her tongue into his mouth.

Phew.

"I'm desperate for it," she moaned. "Nick has been away twenty-five days and will not return for another six weeks."

Oh how convenient, Andy thought. It would be at least a month before Addison would probably feel like sex, according to her. He must remain appealing to Alicia to cover that period.

"Gee I can't believe how damn attractive you are," he murmured and was rewarded with a big floppy bared tit being pushed at his mouth.

Andy couldn't remember unbuckling, unzipping and pushing his trousers down while she writhed her weight over top of him but then, during one of those squirming moves, she positioned herself correctly and Marco slipped into a slippery wet cunt.

Oh beautiful.

She squeezed and he almost exploded, managing to hang on by a thread.

"No condom," he croaked.

"It's okay, I trust you to be clean," she said recklessly. "Can I fuck you?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

She pulled off him, sat over him and went to town, mouth open and gasping, saliva flying from her mouth, tits swinging wildly in different patterns that practically hypnotized Andy and he erupted, hugely and the slushing slapping between their two bodies increased noise level lewdly.

"You've ejaculated and we've only got started," she groaned.

But Andy panted heroically, "Keep going."

He telegraphed a thought to Marco that if he let the master down now, Marco could say goodbye to this delectable cunt forever.

Now Marco became the hero and carried on like a true athlete.

At the end of the evening, when Alicia kissed Andy at the door, she apologized for forgetting to feed him.

"Now that my sexual frustrations have been completely erased, I w'll have the meal ready for us when you arrive next time. Tomorrow evening, same time?"

"Oh you sweet, gorgeous woman; that would be lovely."

"Oh I love you stroking me with inflated language. Would you mind if I talk dirty tomorrow night; that really gets me going?"

"I'd love it. As I told you, my wife has just delivered a baby. My cock is in need of prolonged exercise."

Alicia giggled and purred, "We are two of a kind, absolutely sluts."

Andy didn't regard that as being offensive.

To Be Continued

12