A Love That Violates Taboos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried him to the bathtub again and placed him in the water. He stretched out, telling me how great the water felt this time. He really was getting healthier, I noticed. Jen had checked his fever that morning and found that his temperature was decreasing to healthy levels now. He looked like his old self again.

"Can you wash me again, Dad?" he asked, smiling brightly. "You're really good at it!"

I nodded and then reached for the scrub again, as I had the day before. I took the body wash and squirted a little onto the scrub and lathered it up so that my hand and lower arm were covered in bubbles. I was about to stick the scrub into the water when he reached out and took ahold of my arm.

We gazed at each other, eye to eye, until I saw him look down at my lips. Again, I felt that stirring in my groin, and my heart was going wild. Still starring at my lips, Ben slowly sat up and leaned forward so that his face was only a couple inches from mine. His eyes returned to meet mine, and then he leaned in a little further and I felt his smooth lips press against mine. It was a kiss.

He didn't stop at one. Instead, he only pulled back a moment before going in for a second kiss, and then a third. The last kiss lasted a little while longer, and we made a soft smacking noise as he pulled away from me again.

I just stared at him as he sat back down into the water. I felt . . . hardly anything at all at that moment. I couldn't process it. This was a dream. It must have been. I didn't have to look down at my pants to know that I had gone hard, fully erect.

Before I could say anything he was taking the scrub out of my hands. He took my hand in his and dipped it into the water. He guided me over his bare chest, over each nipple and then down his stomach to his belly button. Finally, I felt it: his penis, as hard as it was last time. I took it between my fingers and massaged it almost instinctively. What was I doing? a voice inside suddenly screamed. But . . . I was burning in desire for him at that moment. I wanted him.

"Dad," he started then. "Dad . . . you can have me, if you want."

Was I processing this correctly? What had he just said? In my mind's eye I saw myself with him in his bed, together with him in a naked embrace, our lips entwined . . . But then I saw her, Jen, his mother. She . . . it was she who was the love of my life! I would be betraying her, wouldn't I?

"Dad, you can have my body," he said, his big blue eyes radiating sweetness. "I know that you want me."

That was it: I pulled my hand away, clean out of the water. I stood up and turned around so that I didn't have to look at him anymore. I heard a splash behind me.

"Dad, I'm sorry!" he called out. "I . . . I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry."

I turned around and saw him standing there all by himself, covered partly with bubbles. His hairless penis pointing up at me as before.

I finally found words: "Ben . . . We're both confused right now, I think."

He nodded vigorously. "Yeah, I know."

"We should . . . maybe spend the day away from each other," I said. I folded my hands awkwardly around my crotch. "And . . ."

"Here, I'm better now," he said quickly, and stepped out of the tub, still dripping. "Can you just get me a towel and some clothes?"

And that was that. That was the last time I bathed him that week. From then until he got over his illness—two days later—he took care of his own baths and bathroom visits and he always wore at least a shirt and boxers in bed. Jen took over the main care again, and I finally got a chance to work on my novel.

Over the next several months things pretty much returned to normal. Ben and I hadn't talked about what had happened between us. Although I still felt myself growing aroused when I thought of that kiss, and how his penis had felt between my fingers, I started to think of him less and less in that way. I even started to forget that any of that had even happened.

But this couldn't didn't last long. No. Try as we might, we were both helpless before the power of true and enduring love of the type that crosses boundaries and violates taboos. It seems we were were fated to be together.

12