A Lover's Touch Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple gets into some fun with light BDSM.
1.2k words
4
13.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach sleepily yawned and propped himself up on his elbow. Jessi slept soundly beside him. He gently smoothed her hair back from her face. He smiled and thought about how lucky he was to have her there and wake up beside her. He slipped out of bed ad tip-toed around the room, getting dressed. She didn't stir as he quietly shut the door behind him.

Within fifteen minutes, he was back. He stripped out of his clothes and dropped them back on the floor. He set the bag he held next to the bed and leaned over, kissing her tenderly. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "I got you something."

"When did you do that?" She was groggy and confused.

"While you were sleeping."

"Oh," she replied, still confused. He picked up the bag and pulled out two large cinnamon buns. Jessi smiled remembering the promise Zach had made months before. She laughed and kissed him gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." They fed each other the messy pastries and then got in the shower together. The look between them spoke volumes but not a word was said. Zach looked down at her, the water pulling on her hair, and kissed her softly. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed back. He pressed her body close to his and she felt his hard cock press against her stomach. She gently brought her right hand down and massaged his balls. He moaned in pleasure and squeezed tighter. His tongue between her lips became more insistent.

She broke the kiss and slipped out from his grasp, kneeling down at his feet. Without warning, she took his cock deep in her throat. He shuddered, moaned, and had to reach out and grab the wall to keep from falling. His knees felt like jelly and he couldn't imagine a better feeling, well, except for the feelings from the night before. Jessi smiled to herself at his reaction and began licking the head of Zach's cock. She continued massaging his balls and alternating between licking and sucking his cock. Within a few minutes, he dug his fingers into her shoulders and came hard in her mouth. He moaned loudly and practically collapsed right there. Jessi swallowed all he had given her and then licked his cock clean. Zach just stared at her, amazed.

* * * * *

After they actually took showers and dried off, they climbed back into bed, still nude. "Ya know, we should really go out and do something today. You didn't come to Boston so that you could see the inside of a hotel room," Jessi said lazily. It was obvious even as she talked that she didn't really want to get up.

"No, I came to see you." He kissed the top of her head and smiled.

"Are you sure you didn't come for this?" She took his hand and let his fingers gently brush against her shaved pussy.

He grinned and let his fingers explore. "No, that's just one tasty bonus..." He slid down to come up between her legs. He grinned up at her.

"What?" she asked, knowing he was up to something. "What are you doing down there?"

"Driving you absolutely insane, he said between kissing her inner thighs. He slid a finger between her already wet pussy lips and slipped it inside her. She moaned softly. He flicked his extraordinarily long tongue across her clit and she shuddered violently. After their passionate night, she was hyper-sensitive and Zach was trying to drive her nuts.

He continued teasing her until she came with a scream. But even then, he didn't let up with his torturous tongue. He had to hold on for dear life as Jessi's body was rocked with spasm after spasm. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he stopped.

Jessi relaxed and closed her eyes, breathing heavily. Zach snuck off to get restraints and before she could react, he had her chained to the bed. "What are you doing?"

Zach just grinned mischievously at her and climbed back on to her. He leaned down and kissed her hard. It wasn't like his usual kisses. It was more harsh and unforgiving. She knew that he was acting as her master now and her pussy pulsed menacingly. She knew that Zach would know that she wanted him. That could be dangerous depending o his mood. He slipped his hard cock along her pussy lips, parting them. "Do you want my cock inside you?"

She nodded vigorously and he slipped his cock inside her. She was still tender from the night before yet she was surprisingly tight. He held back a moan, but she couldn't.

"Sounds like you really want me." She bit her lip and nodded. He pulled out. She gasped in surprise. He laughed at her and got up. She watched him intently as he pulled more toys out of a bag. But she didn't have time to see what else he got before he blind-folded her. She felt him nibble on her neck and ears. She moaned loudly as he bit hard on her neck. "You like that, little girl?"

"Yeah." Her voice was breathy as she spoke. While she was preoccupied thinking about the feeling of Zach biting her, he bit her again, but this time he bit her left nipple. She arched her back and moaned loudly.

He chuckled. "That's my little girl." Every time he called her his little girl, she got wetter. He leaned over and bit her other nipple. She moaned even louder. Zach smiled wide, but made no comment. He didn't want her to know how pleased he was. She kept moaning softly as he gently placed nipple clamps on her nipples.

She tried to move but she really couldn't. Zach had tied her down very well. He climbed back down between her legs and licked her clit again. She moaned again. She was going insane. "Zach, please," she begged, "fuck me, please, please, please."

"Excuse me?"

"Master, I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. It won't happen again, Master." Zach didn't respond, he just got up and picked up his whip. She had no idea what he was up to until he brought the whip down on her exposed pussy. She flinched, but it turned her on. He brought the whip down again and again until her inner thighs and pussy were pink and tender. She was starting to whimper.

"Do you want me to stop, little girl?" She whimpered and nodded. Zach didn't respond, he just looked at her intently. But he lost all composure when he saw that tears were slipping out from under her blind-fold. He gently took off the nipple clamps and blindfold and took off her restraints. She looked at him appreciatively, but insisted that she was actually enjoying it.

He took her into his arms and kissed her gently. "I love you," she whispered softly.

"I love you too." Zach showed the love in his eyes. "But you'll always be my little girl." She grinned and pushed him down on the bed.

"Well, if you won't go through with it, I will." She let the threat hang over them, but she was still weak and trembling from his torture so their love-making was passionate. His cock felt wonderful inside her dripping pussy and she reveled in his moans. He ran his fingers through her hair as she rode him hard.

They came together and collapsed on the bed, hot and panting. They fell asleep in each other's arms in hopes that they regained enough energy to do it all over again later.