All Comments on 'A Magical Evening'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story!

You got my 5. Guys who haven't experienced something like this in real life don't know what they are missing.

But I suspect some of their wives know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Fantastic characters that were developed just perfectly. Increadibly sexy and just what a lot more people should take time to experience. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very arousing read!

Loved it! A good mix of fantisy, lust & romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great Story. Don't worry about the ones posting who call it sick, perverted, etc. You'll notice that group reads every word of each story.

Like moths to the fire they are drawn. Once they admit to themselves it turns them on, their anger will go away. They only get angry because they are angry at themselves for liking it ;)

Angel LoveAngel Lovealmost 18 years ago
Good Job Ken!

I always like editing your stories. They come to me very clean and don't take a lot of willpower to get through . . . smiles . . . angel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Complaints?

Why read an entire story, then complain about what you just spent your time reading? If it's not your thing

just move on. As for typing or reading one handed, isn't that what we're all here for? Ken is very good at

creating a scene, drawing his reader into that scene and making it appear real. A lot to most men would

love to see their wives being as sexy and sexual as Ken's lovely bride. The unknown reaction we men may

have after the fact is part of the excitment, we all hope we could be understanding and enjoy her pleasure.

But as long as it stays a fantasy, there is no need to face our fears. Only enjoy the thought and let our

bodies react to our mind. It's called fantasy for a reason. Gave you a 100% Ken, very good writing as always.

Thank you for another of your wonderfully sexy stories. Richar

BroadswordBroadswordalmost 18 years ago
Young at Heart

I liked that this loving, "mature" couple had the courage to still try out their sexual fantasies -- together.

No one was forced, no one was coerced, and nobody was a "cuckold" or "whimp". The two men shared a beautiful woman, and all three of them had a wonderful time.

Who says threeways are only for the young?

Maybe they can find a nice female third party for their next night out -- together.

bottlered2004bottlered2004almost 18 years ago
Wow, wow, wow

I really, really enjoyed this story. There was great character build up, it was easy to read, and the plot was portrayed very nicely, not at all in a crude way. I only wish it didn't have to end. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOVED IT

Forget about those that love to read and complain, the positives always out weigh the neg's.

press the key on 'kanga40'and read her profile and her fetish comment,you will see how confused some are.

Thanks again for your GREAT stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Great stuff! I enjoyed this a LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If ONLY........

it was THAT easily enjoyed...what a lovely story. Most adults wouldn't be able to handle that level of sharing...wish we could, life would be much better.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
her mid-fifties

Gross = 1*

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
to dwornock

remember that when you are 60.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you. I was in my thirties, the company which I had done some contracting for was being taken over. I was invited to the last company party by Brian, the company rep I had done work for. The party started rather formally but as the night went on it loosened up and was quite fun. I was introduced to Brians wife, Janet, a woman in her late 50s. Blonde, black dress, long legs, nylons, she knew how to dress. When the dancing started it was obvious Janet loved to dance, some rock music, a bit of house for the younger ones, she was up there. When she lifted her arms, it was clear she had great legs. Brian came back, please dance with her, I cant keep up. I sat but Janet came over, dance with me Rob, so as a guest I got up, so dance we did, a couple of times, she pushed her bottom back against me, I looked over at Brian he was smiling. We went back to the table when the music stopped, Janet said something to him, he nodded and she left. He said to me, this party is going to go for a while, we are staying upstairs, come up and have a drink, Janet has gone to get them ready. O.k, we went up. Janet had set out a few beers, and spirit bottles from the mini bar. There were 2 seats, i sat on a 2 seat sofa and Janet sat beside me. Brian said a toast to our friendship. I am retiring Rob, I am 62, I am getting a good pay out, so I am being replaced. I stood, I didn't know, so a toast. We drank a few more and after awhile Brian said you and Janet go back to the party, she wants to dance, I think I will stay here. Could you do me a favor, take her down dance with her and whatever else she wants to do and I mean whatever, we have discussed it and its o.k. So dance we did, for an hour or so, she grabbed my hands and put them on her bottom, around her waist, she seemed to have plenty of energy. She said o.k lets go back, in the lift, she leaned back against me, we went to their room, Brian was out to it on the sofa, Janet said lets not wake him, I will get us a drink out on the balcony. I sat, she came out, we talked, her hand on my leg, moving, my cock reacting, she stood up, walked back into the room, looked over her shoulder as she lifted her dress off. I stood up, followed, she went into the bedroom, I stood, its o.k, remember what Brian said, we have discussed it, he would be rather pleased it is you. I looked over at Brian, he saw me, smiled and nodded,i entered the bedroom, removing my clothes. Come here, I moved to her, between her open legs, I think I surprised her, because I lowered myself to her grey haired pussy, my tongue working her to a noisy orgasm, holding my hair, trying to pull me up, fuck me, oh fuck me, I moved up and pushed my cock into her slowly as I looked at her. She tried to pull me in, but I didn't allow it, entering her slowly until I was deep in her. She tried to move, but I lifted her legs, forcing my cock into her in long pushes, gradually faster. I heard movement, that's it she wanted you, give it to her, and with that, my cum shot deep into the pussy of the oldest women I had fucked. I stayed then moved away, immediately Brian got between her legs, pushing his cock into her, their lips together as he fucked her. It felt strange laying on the bed, but he moved away and his comment was her pussy was really slick. We all lay there, Janet, held my cock, squeezing it, of course I reacted and she leaned over and took me in her mouth, she then straddled me and sat down on my cock, I felt juices splashing onto me as she bounced up and down, I began to thrust into her and she went limp as she orgasmed again, I moved her off, suck me, my cock pushing into her mouth and I held her head until my second load of cum entered her mouth. It was a great send off for Brian, I received an e-mail from Brian later thanking me for the great time they had.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Vickie.

I've never favored wife sharing stories, but this one is hot!!! I loved it from start to finish. I used to let my late wife enjoyv hersef with other men but it never crossed my mind to watch her, I don't think she would have allowed it either. Steve being bigger had nothing to do with her pleasure, I am seven and three quarters inch, even though my wife never found a bigger one, she used to tell me that it wasn;t the size so much as the newness and doing something you knew you shouldn't. We woiuld talk about her tyrsts for weeks afterward. and I wanted to know what they did to make her come so much better than I when they had a much smaller member. She told me that they didn't do anything different than me, it was just the newness and being with somebody else that did it for her. Loved your story. Please keep on writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy

An extremely sick fantasy, turning your wife into a whore and becoming a cuck at the same time. Every girly man's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent !!

I enjoyed thye story, especially the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yea right my vision of a perfect evening. Lapping up some guys cum. Sick!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Ken is a willing CUCK, and Vicky is a plain OLD slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If my wife would have fucked him, I'd have left her there, and next time she saw me would be with divorce papers. They are both sickos and they really belong together...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same story line that has been told a thousand times before.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

You could have warned us that this was a cuck story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous