All Comments on 'A Man with No Arms'

by imsally

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
Nicely done

It rambles in places and some of the comments directly to the reader felt strange, but overall I liked it a lot. You could write a sequel and tell us how the relationship changes over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Down the drain!

Here goes one marriage down the drain, good writing, we will see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Boring, Bland, Uninteresting

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not Bad

I agree that at times it does ramble but generally it was a good first effort. Not many typos or other obvious errors and a decent story line. Lee and Magichands would be proud.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

I liked the style and the simplicity of it. It held my interest and was quite touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Problem

If wife wants affair with this guy bad enough to give husband to another woman, why the fuck stay married. A Little kinky is not haveing a open marriage. She says she loves her flawed husband, how luckey for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautifully written story

I really enjoyed this story. It was straight- forward, simple, but heartwarming story of a sympathetic loving doctor and a gutsy courageous veteran who refused to feel sorry for himself. Nice job.

60 year old George

exjockexjockalmost 16 years ago
What a story!

First, one anonymous commenter mentioned that she liked him well enough to find her husband a girlfriend...Where was that? I missed it somehow. She was thinking of finding a woman friend for David. David is not her husband, her husband is Tom. David is the disabled man she was helping. Enough about that. The story was captivating and enjoyable to the end - it left me wanting more. I hope there will be more in a follow-up to this story!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
I dont say this often BUT

you are damn fine writer. And dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

<br></br>

Very original and CONSISTENT story. I dont think I can find the words... TOM isnt a total ass and the wife display the great trairs of a good and decent womn.

<br></br>

a BIG BIG fan.... Harryin VA

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
A nice read . . .

Here is a 'to the point,' nice little story. It hints a bit but at least our heroine has morals, discusses the problem with her husband, and then she helps out the wounded soldier. There is honesty, and thank God, no emphasis on male humiliation, forced gay or other stuff that seems to permeate the 'Loving Wives' genre these days. The writing was good -- the author obviously is educated and proof-reads her work. Definitely one of the better stories in my opinion -- please keep writing. A sequel would also be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Quite Impressive

I / We are very impressed by your direct conversational story telling and introspectional side visions shown to us and us alone - or so it seems.<P>

If there was advice to render, it should be not to change anything, but thats really not avoidable - is it. So, polish your confidence and skills but try to keep your respectful expressed outlook of life and yourself as you now see and word picture it. <P>

That makes you unique, very entertaining and strongly appreciated.<P>

With High Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
A cut above the rest

A very nice ahhm...touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting story

I enjoyed this story for too many reasons to list. Erotic, touching and realistic. You did lose marks for making the husband too willing to share his wife. There is a difference between understanding what she is doing and wanting it to happen. Still, the wife didn't lose control at her first sight of Dave's cock, as so many stories have. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting story

I enjoyed this story for too many reasons to list. Erotic, touching and realistic. You did lose marks for making the husband too willing to share his wife. There is a difference between understanding what she is doing and wanting it to happen. Still, the wife didn't lose control at her first sight of Dave's cock, as so many stories have. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

This is an unusual story, which is a very good thing in this category. This story kind of breaks the mold for the cheating wife, wimp husband stories so often found in this category these days. It was a very moving and erotic tale and I can imagine some husbands (not all) not being overly upset with their wife jacking off someone under these circumstances, so it was sort of realistic overall which leads to a very good story.

Gary13Gary13almost 16 years ago
THANK YOU, SALLY!

Once again, you are among the best of the best, at least in my opinion. I love your kindspiritedness, your staying faithful to Tom - even though I honestly still have misgivings about him, probably always will. On the other hand, David is a man who really deserves the loving care you give to him. He is lucky to have you!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very Good

I don't normally like this type of story but it is well done.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Story!

I really enjoyed reading it very entertaining without all the drama. Thanks for sharing.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congrat!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Good story, but she crossed too many boundaries of ethical medical care. Without a nursing license, she couldn't work in home health care, even as a physician. Violates licensing regulations for both fields , as does prostitution. I know, it's just a fantasy.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
a very good story

I really liked this story. A situation like this could happen. I'd like to think that it is a true story.

A second part would be something to look forward too.

5*****

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
OOPS

There is already a 2nd part. I hope it is as good as part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is a physician who engaged in a sex act with a patient under her care. That is a serious felony in about half of the states in the US and some prison time is pretty much unavoidable upon conviction. Sex with a patent is recognized as a major civil tort throughout the US and medical malpractice policies now exclude coverage for such acts. The slut doctor's hung patient could easily become the new owner of a large ranch property.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Well written,but still a violation of professional and personal standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. It is the authors story and only the authors story. Anything can happen in the story that the author wants to happen or not happen. Why do these commenters insist on correcting the authors with their own details?

Do they not realize that they are reading FICTION?? Or are they simply 'controlling assholes'?. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me that there are a lot of people out there happy to send our young men to war, intentionally or not they return home chewed up and spat out by the machine and you are fucking worried about a fictional story? Take a good hard look at your morals and if you want to judge, judge each case on its merits not some mumbo jumbo crap written in 1 AD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous