All Comments on 'A Matter of Taste Ch. 02'

by lilactwist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
5 stars!!!

The author's talent for the literary arts is only matched by her depravity and openmindedness.... love it!!!

I love the ass licking, ass sucking part... and he exchange of "brownie points"... *smacks lips in ecstacy*. Wonderfull... keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sweet and so very naughty!!

It was such a wild story. I love the daring, uninhibited

narrative and the viewpoint alternation was quite well done too. We all have these taboo fantasies, or, at least I do.

Well done. Hope to read more of the same genre soon.usa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This story gets me off every time!

SO fuckin' good... I'm so turned on by the image of a gorgeous, voluptuous woman convulsively farting, pissing, and shitting beautiful big hot turds as she orgasms around her lover's thrusting, spurting cock-- One of my favorite fantasies, and one almost impossible to find in stories or videos, let alone "real" life... Literotica needs way more pervy stories like this. Thanks for making me come so good, Lilac, and please keep writing!

peehornypeehornyover 11 years ago
WOW

That was totally amazing. I loved it and I am so horny now...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Most romantic shit story ever. What a fucking perfect fantasy. I’m already in love with both characters. Nice slow steamy build-up too, before all the shit goes down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was one of the most eye popping stories I ever read. Your colorful writing skills barely exceeds your depravity. Additionally I admire your ability to use so many adjectives which paint such lurid pictures along with the inventive shifting of character perspectives. Yes I am a male that so appreciates the juicy taboo feminine sexuality you elicit.

Thank you for revealing and sharing a parts of yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilactwist@lilactwist
I usually have a long-term partner, sometimes male, sometimes female. I just started a new story with a woman after being solo for about eight months. Most of my stories are based on some bit of truth. I love watersports, am clearly into brown, intelligent people, writers, goo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES