All Comments on 'A Mid Summer's Day Lunch'

by AR_erotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To THE CLOWN Below...

This is a FUCKING STORY, you idiot...give your freakin' racism a rest. If you want to PREACH it, go somewhere else.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Dammit!-I want to see what the clown below wrote....

....what could you possibly accomplish by deleting, that you couldn't do in spades by retaining and exposing??? As to the story, one of only a couple in this genre I've read that I can endorse as being NOT what that person probably wrote. It has pleasant possibilities, very rare for this genre.

AR_eroticaAR_eroticaabout 14 years agoAuthor
Deleted Comment

Author here. Sorry about the deletion. This story was written at a request and I did not want to offend them or others here. The comment, in a nutshell, was a particular person taking exception to the interracial nature of the couplings. Why this person choose to read an interracial story even though they have problems with race is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
neighbors

I wish I had neighbors like that ;) Very well written and very intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful and Hot

a great story, nice build up and it got me so hot I had to cum too. I liked the husband walking in and getting into it . . . please write more and hopefully Pam will try a blow job and her husband will reciprocate with Suzi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous