All Comments on 'A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 05'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 11 years ago
Well written...good story....

Well, that is what a writer does...and you do it well!

I look forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What EdgarJames said!

This is a wonderful story - please, please keep it going! Five stars for your amazing work.

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I'm glad you found the time to develope your charcters after all.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable, Even For a Fantasy

Sorry, but she physically wounded him, drawing blood, within the first few days of his servitude. Now the reader is supposed to believe that the slave sees portions of his servitude as a game? He is dissociated and she is a psychopath.

ifoifoifoifoalmost 11 years ago
Characters with depth

Five stars.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Bowling...LMAO!

hilarious :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i also thought that the reference to bowling was hilarious...i wonder now how her sisters roll will play out in this series...i love the way that you weave an inconsequential detail into the story.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkalmost 7 years ago
Wondering

I am wondering how this can end now. I am also scared like Laurel that this relationship will change. As I read this (which I am thoroughly enjoying) I am becoming involved as if I am participating, and do not want the mistress/slave relationship to end. Infact, I want Laurel to become even more of his mistress with more demands with his punishments and humiliations. How I would want if I were Jared, more oral/body worship and even the swallowing of her body fluids. Hope I am not being too pretentious. I love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohhhh yes!

The romance is alive in this dominant relationship... so beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous