All Comments on 'A Mistress is Born'

by cumonmycock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then he decided enough of the bullshit

He had recorded everything on his I-phone from the minute he walked in the door. He took the riding crop away from her, spun her around and beat her ass until it glowed red. Then he threw her over the sofa and used her until he came. Leaving her lying on the floor he went to take a shower. Over his shoulder he told her to clean up and if he ever saw that side of her again, she'd be out in the street, divorced with nothing and all her friends and family knowing about her deviant behavior. Her only reply was "yes sir". Stupid story. You don't really think he'd put up with her attitude did you? Even for fiction it was ridiculous. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The anonymous half wit does not even know how to construct a sentence.

The anonymous half wit managed to fail to write a cohesive sentence five times, yet feels it is his place to criticise the writing of others. Pathetic!

The story was not quite to my taste, but was not particularly badly written at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1* What a nitwit wife

All I can say is that her shoe size must be higher than her IQ, another stupid female making divorce lawyers very wealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

It usually takes a little time but a strong woman can dominate a guy using the proper technique. Those who have done it really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

I loved that after all the teasing she still makes him wait to cum. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Leave ................

As fast as possible . There are good women out there .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous