All Comments on 'A Modern Werewolf Chronicle'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hi Sambo

Sambo was a lazy old coon slept all day and afternoon,so tired was he zipadedo zipadede.Off in the jungle he woud go swinging his chopper to and fro.zipadedo zipadede.Along came a great big bumble bee,zipadedo zipadede,bugger off you bumble bee I aint no rose sting who you like but dont sting me zipadedo zipadede Arsehole rules Samx,Arsehole rules Samx,there is f... all else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Be fair

This is a decent story, and while it carries with it your annoying trademark of introducing the main character with the first line of the story, this is far better than your usual fare. It looks like you put it some time and effort into this, and for that you should be given credit. If people actually take the time to read this story instead of just slamming it like everything else you do, they might be surprised, and might encourage you to raise the level of your game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Compared

Compared with some of the trash on this site recently this is a materpiece.Keep at it SAMMY BOY we will have your name in lights yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MASTERPIECE

I meant masterpiece,the first poster I dont think is taking the piss this is a well known rugby song?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F?

What is this, Teen Wolf 3? Werewolves playing sports?! You should have named the main character Michael J. Fox or Jason Bateman!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...