A Modern Werewolf Chronicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

Rosie sat on a large wooden table and spread her legs. She spread her pussy lips wide open. What an invitation. Grinning, I slid my cock into her pussy. Hot damn. Her pussy was so tight. I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Rosie wrapped her big arms around me, and held me in place as I fucked her. I love the feel of a tight pussy around my cock. Most of my people don't believe in anything other than procreative sex. In the Wolfman community, it wasn't uncommon for powerful males to have offspring by many females. The passing of one's genes to the next generation is a powerful urge among our kind. However, I had discovered sex with humans, both male and female, and I liked it. Especially since I couldn't catch any sexually transmitted diseases or get anyone pregnant. Wolfmen and humans might look visually identical, we were still two very different species underneath it all. Rosie cursed like a sailor as I fucked her. The words that came out of that woman's mouth would make an NYC cabbie blush. After I got her rocks off, she screamed passionately. A few moments later, both of us were ready for round two.

This time, I bent Rosie over the table and took her from behind. As I looked at her plump and sexy, incredibly tempting ass, a wonderfully wicked idea sprang into my mind. I've heard all the guys talk about it back in the men's locker room at Iowa Tech and I must say that I was curious. I'd done with guys before, but what did anal sex with a woman feel like? I leaned over and whispered into Rosie's ear. It didn't take her long to make up her mind. She grabbed a bottle of skin lotion from her pants pocket, and handed it to me. I took it, and smiled from ear to ear. This was going to be fun. Gently, I spread her butt cheeks and smeared the lube on her ass. Then, I pressed my dick against her backdoor, and pushed it inside. I closed my eyes as my cock slid into Rosie's ass. Slowly, I worked my way into it. Rosie didn't scream or make a sound as I penetrated her ass. I guess she's done this before. This was a first for me. And I must say that I enjoyed it.

I began to thrust my dick into her, slowly. Rosie urged me to pick up the pace. I did, and began to fuck her harder. Her ass felt quite tight around my dick. Not quite as tight as Patrick's, but definitely close. I've always loved anal sex. It didn't matter if it was with a man or a woman. Hell, it didn't matter if I was giving or receiving. There's something so naughty and unbelievably erotic about the whole thing. Just thinking about it is enough to give me a boner. My penchant for backdoor love might be a turnoff but some people but to be honest, if loving anal sex was wrong then I didn't want to be right. Oh, yeah. Rosie was a lot more vocal now that I picked up the pace. She resumed cussing as I fucked her, telling me to go harder and faster. Yeah, this sexy gal was no stranger to anal sex. The many ways which she undulated that big ole booty of hers, grinding it against me, those were definitely not the moves of a beginner. I smiled, filled with pleasure. I fucked Rosie until we both came, so loud that I'm pretty sure the whole diner heard us. Who in hell cares, though?

Yeah, Rosie and I often had a good time together. I liked this sexy black MILF. She was very sensual, good company, and she wasn't angry, pushy or jealous. I think I'm starting to have a thing for older women. They're a lot more often to passionate casual encounters than most people know. Case in point, the very sexy and voluptuous Rosie. The woman I'd like to vote Black MILF of the Year in the state of Iowa. So, this Monday night, I happily pulled by the diner. To be honest, I didn't feel like working this Monday. Then again, who really does? I had bills to pay and I couldn't magically make the debt collection agencies disappear. It would be cool if I could, wouldn't it? Yeah, it was around eight o'clock and I was mad at myself for forgetting to set the VCR to tape Heroes. I love that show. When I'm not working, I watch it almost religiously. Along with Smallville, Flash Gordon, Stargate Atlantis and Rescue Me, it's one of a few television shows I consider worthwhile. There's so much junk on TV that until recently, I had given up on finding decent programming. Leave it to dumb network executives to take away good television shows while replacing them with highly rated pieces of crap. I hate Reality TV. Don't you?

I got out of the truck and went inside. For once, there was no one inside. Instantly, I got worried. I took out my pistol. Operating a diner by the side of the highway, at least sixty miles away from the nearest town is not exactly a safe job. There are all kinds of unusual characters on the highway. Trust me, I've run into many of them in my time. Psychotic guys with guns. Psychotic chicks with guns. Biker gangs. Outlaws. Sociopaths of both sexes in minivans. Crazed state troopers. Escaped prisoners. Serial killers. Yeah, you run into all types on the highway. Such is the life of a truck man.

As I walked through the diner, the smell of danger assaulted my nostrils. That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing was a scent all predators, including myself, instantly know. The smell of blood. It was all over the place. Human blood, and something inhuman as well. I looked around the diner, and smelled death long before I saw it. Yes, death. Littered all over the floor. Bodies. Men and women. Nine in total. All dead. I gasped when I saw Rosie's body among them. Even after all I'd seen in my life, it was disturbing. Rosie lay there, she who was so lively and vivacious was now lifeless. She was dead, a gaping hole in her forehead. The other corpses were torn apart as well. I shook my head. No sane human could have done this. Human serial killers are vicious, but they often lack the raw strength required for this.

I knew what the state police would think : A drifter must have come to the diner. Maybe he or she tried to rob the place and decided not to leave any witnesses. This sometimes happens in isolated places like this. Fiends take advantage of small businesses isolation to rob them. The nearest town was Ackley, and it was a long way from here. As I turned to leave, I sensed something else. Something which sent a chill down my spine. The smell of my own kind. Why hadn't I sensed it before? They had tried to disguise it. I sensed them clearly now. Five males and five females. They came into the diner and slaughtered the men and women of the diner. They were doing it for the pleasure. Yes, I'm sad to say that savages who remorselessly kill for pleasure exist among my people. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I knew what had to be done.

I grabbed a can of gasoline, and torched the place. I stood outside, and watched it all burn. I had to destroy all evidence. Bodies included. That's the rule all of us follow. Anything and anyone which can expose the Wolfman community to the human world must be eliminated. I paused before lighting up Rosie's corpse. She was a lively, interesting and sensual woman who loved life. She didn't deserve what happened to her. Neither did the men and women whose only crime had been to be in the diner when some bloodthirsty Wolfmen and Wolfwomen came in. I know what happened. Please don't think all Wolfmen are barbaric killers. We're a civilized people and we have rules. The freaks who did this smell like rogues. Among the Wolf People, males and females who are considered genetically inferior due to psychological or physiological defects are deemed outcasts. They're removed from the Packs. By removed, I mean killed. However, enough of them escape our justice to become rogue hordes. A rogue horde must have done this. I will find these rogues, and put an end to them. They're a threat to humans and Wolfpeople alike. And I will show them no mercy.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
12