All Comments on 'A Monogamous Affair'

by leannathey

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 11 years ago
A nice viewpoint

I'd like to learn more about their background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just

a cheating slut of a wife. Wrong category.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in the loving wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The cheating whore is a stay at home mother?

Her husband slaves away at work while the bitch spreads her legs at home?

The cheating wife doesn't have to work to save her life: everything is provided for however I'm sure she will claim to be LONELY. Well if she is what stops her from going into the big bad world and for her to start fending for herself. Its so easy for housewife to stray. Working women slog at work, then at home while the pampered home executive gets away with murder.

Some home executives (read housewives) think they are entitled to forbidden sex : after all there is just so much of soapies they can watch; just so much of school runs, soccer matches, housework, shopping to be done: these women are pathetic.

Romance? Nope! Just a cheating whore!!!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
You have to love it

Cheating slut wife - the anonymous don't seem concerned with what the guy is doing - a wife of his own at home? Oh, that's different Or what hubby may be doing with the girls in the mailroom? Oh, that's different Or maybe hubby isn't interested any more or can't get it up Tough luck on her, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
****

Good job. I think Literotica has readers who go to whatever categories feature cheating wives so they can unleash their vitriol they feel against women generally. Women are the property of their husbands, to these guys. To be used as they see fit. If they dare stray any number of awful reprisals would seem deserving to these guys. They are a scary bunch and our culture is full of them. They are our version of the Taliban, as psychologically medieval as the worst of them.

As for your story, it's fine, but some more background and character development would be good. Give us some motivation. And more dialogue. Make these people come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry

Since you placed the story in Romance I was expecting better cgsratrr developmet and more of a story. All we really have here is erotic coupling or perhaps stoke story. I agree that it is not LW since the spouses are not seen

guysimple1674guysimple1674over 11 years ago
Nice

This was a nice piece, short and sweet, although I feel it should be tagged as loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage isnt for either one of them

hopefully both their spouses find out and kick them out and divorce them. Whether the cheater is male or female i don't care they are both worthless and hopefully one of them contracts aids and gives it to the other. Just hope the spouses dont have sex with them during that time.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
No One is Right Here

If I don't like infidelity, I am a neandrathal misogynist. If I enjoyed the story, the macho guy commenters think I'm headed for hell. Hey, Leanna, this is your fantasy. Go for it and ignore the moralists on both sides of this silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i see the arguments your commenters make, some are simplistic

there was a time when adultry was a crime punishable by prison and in some parts of the world its punishable by death today. Forget the woman and the married many that is cheating on his wife. Consider what a man does for his wife and family and what the marriage vows of two people mean. When a man or a woman commit adultry they basically destroy the marriage contract, it is a legal contract, they made and basically the marriage ends at that point. Consider the mental state of the wife. What must a woman feel towards her husband and her marriage in order to commit adultry and then even more to bring a man into her home visible to any that may observe and commit acts in her own and her husbands home. How much hate and disrespect of her marriage and her life mate must she have to commit these acts, not act? Someone said a man doesnt own a woman and she has the right to decide, she decided when she married, she created a partnership which she has destroyed by her own actions. Had the husband brought a woman into the home and committed adultry with her the wife would be over the top and everyone would consider him a total immoral man. The double standard exist but in this story some of your readers want the double standard against the husband. Some should remember that in many parts of the globe it would be the responsibility of the wifes family to stone her to death. Nothing has been said of the wife, by having sex outside the marriage, is not only exposing herself to medical and physical risk but also placing in harms way her husband and any other family that may be exposed to her. Think of the lies, deceit, coverups, medical testing, and other related things that have to create stress in the marriage. It is always better to divorce before starting a new romance. For those of you that love this, may you get HIV from your spouse who cheats on you, have a good one.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ITS STILL CHEATING AND ADULTERY

but the spin DR. makes it plausible, TK U MLJ LV NV

northstars7northstars7over 11 years ago
Cheaters

I won't use anonymous as my name...this is my handle here for any comment and I do agree with those condemning cheaters. Yes I know it happens but having been cheated on during my first marriage I can say that actions like those in this story ruin sp many lives that glamorously portraying these people, male or female, is just wrong.

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
It's just a story!

People, get over yourselves! This is FICTION. And apologies, but not terribly good fiction at that. If you're going to set this author ablaze, do it for the right reasons. Every SINGLE one of you blasting this story has had immoral thoughts, or has fantasized about sex with someone other than your partner. Adultery stories are simply concrete versions of those fantasies. Freaking deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it's erotic fiction! the writing needs work but this is not a website fit Christian murals. although the first book of your Bible has a good bit of insest.if you are that high and mighty why are you on an erotic fiction site? must be for the incest stories. i mostly enjoyed this story, it could use some editing and a bit of work. for the author- ignore the jerks with issues of morality. they clearly don't understand fantasy and fiction. (no wonder they got cheated on. who could stand anyone so high and mighty)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I spoke about the cheating whore housewife in the earlier comment. I am a female BTW. This info is for people who assumed that my comments were that of a male.

I now want to add more:

To all those accusing Us/Me of being a moralist and to the so called Christian haters I just want you to know that as a Christian I still suck, fuck, cum and enjoy sex. You have a very naïve view of Christians and/or moralists. Christians are people who enjoy life; are capable of having fun (oh such fun!!!) ; live a fulfilled life (I said that didn't I?), open hearted, passionate, spontaneous and so forth. We love erotica as well and we really do love the art of sex.

Just wanted to share the above with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHO KNOWS

Who really knows as the author did not address it perhaps the man was her husband and it was their weekly fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laughable

To the lady (or anyone else) who feels the need to slam the stories contents. First off, they are works of fiction. Second and most important...the title, description, category, etc should be enough to tell you if you are interested in the subject matter you have a clear choice to press the 'back' button or just move on. This site is full of stories that aren't for everyone, myself included, however if I don't like the subject or category I simply don't read it. No judgements, no condemnations...

...just a very content readers opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No wonder

No second submission. Steeler's fans always quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So....

if they're that unsatisfied with their spouses, why don't they both get a divorce and marry each other?

I mean, they are supposed to be "in love", right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous