All Comments on 'A Month in the Heart...'

by cupbearer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I liked the story. At the end, Alex just realized that he is a slut. He will be sucking and fucking the guys even when they get home because he loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, it was so hot!!! More please

poshposhyposhposhyover 10 years ago
mmmmh

perfect piece.

obiwan9962obiwan9962over 10 years ago
really enjoyed it

would love to hear about the rest of the forthnght and perhaps beyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

More more more!!!! Loved it! I really hope it continues (:

oldauthoroldauthorover 10 years ago
An Awakening

First of all, I have to commend you on your writing ability. Your story flowed without pause, making the reader feel as if they were an observer to the events, almost a participant in everything. I have to also give 5 stars to your plot creation. It was very erotic! I really enjoyed how Alex's subjugation to his friends unfolded, piece by enticing piece, until he realized that he was not only enjoying being his friends' pussy boy, but wanted to continue in that role. I certainly hope that you write sequels to this story and will actively look for follow-ups. Thank you!

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
Wow...... :D

Pete is definitely my favorite! though Chris is a close second <3 ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Amazing writing and very erotic. The story managed to invoke a whole range of emotions and i really empathised with Alex (even thoughi've never been in that position). The last one (Peter?) was my favourite and i didn't really like either of thetwo before that. I know that he was consenting but it was a bit dubious especially with the two that seemed to simply use him without a care. Anyway, it was a great story and really hot! Thanks :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Erotic!!!!!!!

Such a great story...loved the ending...hope it is NOT the ending and you cover the rest of the stay and maybe after they get back...and some more description of how HOT he felt having a pussy!!!!!!!!!

cupbearercupbearerover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback

I'm very flattered by the kind comments about this story. (I'm just taking something that happened to me and, well, expanding on it in a big way . . .)

I could use a bit of feedback about how to continue this; basically, I have two ways that I'd like to continue it. One is what you could call the bi option, in which the guys meet a bunch of girls, and everyone including Alex becomes very confused about what they want; result, maximum potential for certain kinds of sexual humiliation of Alex, which I find a turn-on. Two is the gay option, in which the guys just go on finding new ways to fuck Alex in isolation from anyone else, and which will undoubtedly end up coming to some kind of ultimately traumatic climax given that none of these guys, with the possible exception of Alex, is really ok with thinking of himself as someone who likes to fuck guys. I'm okay with that too, but it would be a darker and maybe nastier way to go. I'd love to hear what people would like to do, and that'll give me a better idea of what I deep-down want to do.

jaguronjaguronover 10 years ago
suggestion

cupbearer, I would like to see Alex become their girl, dressing as a girl for them.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
NICE

Real nice, I see there is another chapter that I need to read. I was hopping you would not leave us hanging there. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy and well written

What a terrific, sensual story! Well written and such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story :)

I loved It !!

I could soo identify with Alex. Could imagine myself being him/her.Would love more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This kind of made me sad

It's like he's just taking what affection he can get, while exchanging that for his dignity and self respect. No wonder he feels awful and used.

cuckyboicuckyboiover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story. It helped me to realize how much I'd enjoy having that done to me. To willingly give pleasure that way. I so hope for more from the author.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

I'm too darn old but if I was still a girly-looking young "bicycle" this would be a dream come true. Just think of all of the juicy young cocks squirting a pint of nut juice, Alex hell I'd be their Alicia! .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous