A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers

I paused for a moment realising I was rambling.

"I was going to say we fell in love but that's not true. Sally did, but I thought I just needed her. I didn't realise I was falling in love too. She met Clive and he offered her everything I didn't, so she married him. But she couldn't abandon us, on their first date she told him all about me and that she wouldn't stop. She gave him the choice, agree or walk away, and he decided to stay."

Zoe sat up in the bed and I realised all she was wearing was a pair of skimpy pink cotton panties. Her breasts were small but perfectly proportioned for her pixie-like body. Conical peaks surmounted with coffee coloured areole and exquisite nipples. Her skin was lightly tanned and I could see no tan lines.

She turned towards me and sat cross-legged facing me and my heart almost stopped. I'd called her my elfin girl and that what she was. My eye was drawn to the waist of her panties and the tiny curl of dark hair nestling above the elastic.

Unaware of what she was doing to me she asked, "So what changed?"

"I got my head out of my ass about a month ago and realised I didn't just like her, I loved her. That was all it took. I think Clive has always expected it; they have no children. I've asked her to marry me when she gets everything sorted out with Clive."

"I still don't understand where Mila fits in this, you said she's only been your lover for ten days."

Christ why couldn't I have a straightforward relationship. "If you'd asked me that question a couple of weeks ago I would have said, 'Nice pretty girl and fun to work with.'"

"And now?"

"An amazing friend and lover. She and Sally have been lovers for over five years. Sally asked her to look after me at my leaving party; she couldn't stay with me because of Clive, and she knew Mila loved me. It turns out I fell in love with her too."

"So you love two people."

"No, I love many people but there are just two who love me back in the same way." I looked at her eyes and saw she was staring hard at my face. "Ok your turn. Why all the questions?"

"I needed to know as much as I could about you before I decided if I was going to share your bed for this trip."

I sat up in the bed thinking I knew where this came from, "No, there were no conditions to my offer, other than it would make on old man happy to have some company while he drives."

She smiled at me and said, "Oh, I think you can take it as given that I'm going to sleep with you. Last night in the car, while I was sitting on your lap, all I could think about was am I going to die. Then you spoke to me and I knew it was going to be alright. I'd never felt safer and more loved in all my life. This morning proves that there is something about you that I really like!"

She slowly leant forward and kissed me, "What I really need to know now is, do you have enough love left for me as well as them?"

"Why don't we ask them?" I said.

For the first time I saw her flustered, "Why do we need to ask them? It's your love I want."

"Oh you have that! But I'm not interested in a quick affair. I need to know that the girls are willing to share my love with you, and you need to know them as more that pictures on my iPad."

Now she did look scared. "What if they don't like me?"

"Hey, Elfin girl, you can see what you are doing to me, you are beautiful and sexy and almost nude in my bed. I know they will love you as well. They keep telling me that I have impeccable taste." I looked at the time, add the five hours and it was one o'clock in the UK. If they kept the same schedule then they would both be in Sally's office eating lunch.

She hesitated then nodded her head. "Ok let's do it, but I'm getting dressed first so say goodbye to these." She placed her hands over breasts.

I caressed the side of her breast with the back of my outstretched finger. "Never goodbye, just au revoir," I quipped.

I struggled out of the bed in time to see her cute pink panty covered butt disappear through the connecting door. And was that a tattoo on her butt cheek I saw peeking out above the panties?

After a quick wash I got dressed and set up the Skype call. I settled down and the girls were on screen. They gave me all their news and I gave them a quick heads up on my busy evening sans Zoe while I waited for her to appear. When she did she stood to one side and I motioned for her to keep quiet. I knew how I wanted to introduce her.

I said, "By the way I found this in the ER and it followed me home. Can I keep it pleeeese, pretty please," and I pulled Zoe onto my lap and she waved.

There was a bubble of comments. I heard, "Holy fuck you've only been there two days," and "Shit boss she's beautiful, can I play with her when I get there."

"Zoe, meet the two loves of my life, girls meet Zoe who is applying for the position as number three." Zoe smacked me over the back of the head."

Zoe said, "I thought I was interviewing two women and a man for the vacant positions in my love life," and giggled seductively.

Sally said, "It sounds like a partnership application to me and I think the chairman should report back to the rest of the partners daily. We will take a final vote when the junior partner interviews the applicant in person."

Mila said, "Do you want to tell him the other news?"

"What news?"

"After you called last night, Clive and I had a long talk. We've agreed that there is no point in us waiting to Christmas to make a decision. We both feel that the spark has gone. We are going to see our solicitor to sort out the details of the divorce. So by Christmas I will be a free woman."

I honestly didn't know if I should say I was happy or sad for her. I think she could tell as she blew me a kiss through the screen.

She looked at me with a wistful expression and said, "So chairman can I apply to become a full partner please?"

"When can you come over," I asked

"Not for a couple of months."

I felt Zoe stirring uncomfortably on my lab and I turned her to face me.

"This doesn't make any difference Zoe, you are welcome to join our life until you decide it's time to go. I was always going to be with Sally, I just needed her to tell me. Mila has come into my life, and she needed to tell me. Now you want to, I'm beginning to see a trend here." I held up my arms, "I don't always know what's best for me, but once I get the hint I'm damn good.

I felt her settle down and relax. I left her talking to the girls, telling her to join me for breakfast when she was finished. I knew Mila and Sally only had another fifteen minutes left on their lunch break so I knew she wouldn't be long.

I went over to the grill and ordered eggs, bacon and hash browns, plus a large plate of blueberry pancakes. I sat sipping coffee as I waited for the food and Zoe.

On my walk across I'd checked out the car, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it was going to be. Mike had done a good job wiping the leather down. There were just a few marks left and that metallic tang that blood always gives out. Maybe there was somewhere local that could do something, I decided to ask in the grill.

The waitress knew a cousin with a mobile car valeting service and she gave them a call for me. They had a free slot that morning and would come over. Also Zoe needed to go back to the clinic to change her dressing and I wanted to pick up extra dressings enough to cover the trip.

I had started on the eggs, and the pancakes appeared as Zoe sat down.

"Are these for me?" She asked. I nodded not able to speak with a full mouth. She asked for some syrup and coffee and stole a piece of bacon off my plate. I looked to see if there was any expression on her face that would indicate my future, but it was blank.

I had to wait until she'd finished her pancakes before I saw a glimmer of a smile.

She said, "Sally told me you hate to be kept waiting, I'm going to so enjoy teasing you. They send their love and said I was to give you a kiss from each of them." She leant across the table and gave me two kisses, then a third longer one. "The last one is from me." She lowered her voice, "When the girls get home and comfortable they are going to call us and I'm going to make love to you three times, while they watch and join in."

She said it in such a matter of factual way that for a few moments I failed to take in what she had just said. Then it hit me between the eyes, "Oh....OHH."

She laughed at my discomfort, "They said you would say something like that. Sally worked out the time difference as it looks like you are going to get a lot of late afternoon sex in this time zone."

I had to ask although I had a suspicion what the answer would be. "Why three times, why not two or four?"

Zoe smiled when I said four. She held up her hand and raised a finger, "Sally," a second finger, "Mila," and a third finger, "and me. They tell me how they want you, and I do it for them. I get to pick my own position."

Fuck, sex by remote control. I had an evil pair of girlfriends. No strike that, I have an evil trio of girlfriends. My plans for revenge were interrupted by the waitress. She told me that the car valeting service was here and they needed access to the car.

I followed her outside and unlocked the Aston and lowered the top. I think the guy almost cried, especially when I told him the car was only two days old.

He promised they would do their best. Zoe came over and promised him a kiss if he could get her blood out of the leather. I told him we would either be in the grill or our room if he needed me.

We sat back down at the grill and over a coffee and Zoe began to tell me her story

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Zoe

I'll make this quick and only cover the salient points. My name is Zoe Hansson. I was born and grew up in the small town of Big Bend in Wisconsin. I was the youngest of three girls. My father works for the planning department in Milwaukee and my mother is a nurse. There was nothing unusual in my formative years. I didn't have a drunken mother or an abusive father. I had a normal health family, loving parents and my older sisters looked out for me. We went to church every Sunday, but I can't say I was very religious. And yes I'm a cheese head, Packer green through and through. Sunday afternoons in season in the family room with my father were the highlight of my week.

I was always in the top five percent academically in high school. I wasn't the most popular girl at school, unlike my sisters. But because of them I had a trouble free time. They were beautiful, tall and elegant like my father. I took after my mother. She was a five-two pocket dynamite from Finland, who dad met at college. I was a couple of inches shorter. My sisters think I am the prettiest of us, I never have. I had a boyfriend in high school and for a while I couldn't think of a life without him. I lost my virginity to him on prom night in a messy five-minute fumble in the back of his parent's Ford.

I've always wanted to be a doctor. And although it was half way across the country my parents supported my decision to go to medical school in Denver. My boyfriend wanted me to go to community college with him. His last words to me when I told him of my decision were "You fucking cock tease, I'm going to find a proper girlfriend." It hurt but not as much as he did after I kneed him in the family jewels.

I started in the fall, my family turned the trip into a family vacation as we drove across the country, towing the U haul trailer with all the things I need for the next five years in it.

I went from being the top in my high school class to being Miss Average. They always tell you the first year is the hardest. It's not true, they all are. I worked hard and by the end of the fourth year I was in the top ten percent. In my last year I got a placement in radiology. My supervisor was a second year resident called Tony. I thought he was nice. Half way through my rotation, he came up with this offer of a weekend conference and workshop that one of the device companies was sponsoring in Savannah, Georgia. It sounded very interesting and what the hell, it was a free all expenses paid weekend and I'd learn something. I may have been a bit naïve and over enthusiastic with my thanks, well obviously I was, as the events of the weekend confirmed.

I should have guessed when we arrived and there was only one room booked for us. An unfortunate mistake the organiser told me, I found out later he was Tony's frat brother. But he was very sorry there were no other rooms. Tony convinced me that there were two beds and he would be the perfect gentleman. That was until he got into my bed by 'mistake' after a late night visit to the bathroom.

The weekend just went downhill from there. I spent all my time trying to avoid has advances. On Saturday night I ended up sleeping in the lobby. Sunday evening after another incident in the bar, I forced him to take me somewhere quiet so we could talk. We drove ten minutes down the road and he pulled in at a bar and grill and you know the rest. This wonderful British doctor came riding to my rescue and he called me his elfin girl. I think I've fallen in love with him and his two British girlfriends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Michael

I sat nursing my coffee as Zoe finished, she looked up after her admission and smiled at me, "Sally told me, I'm to tell you I've formally applied for the vacant position of junior partner."

I laughed and muttered something along the lines of I was always the last to know about any vacancies. I paid our bill and we headed out to check on the car. Zoe stopped me at the door and put her good arm around my neck and standing on tiptoes reached up and kissed me. She whispered, "I can't wait to meet Mila, when does she get here?"

"In a couple of weeks or so." I stopped moving as an important thought crossed my mind. "Crap, the university is putting me up in a hotel for the first couple of weeks." I looked at Zoe, and she shook her head.

She said, "I live in the graduate residence hall, and I share with another girl."

I said, "We are going to have to get a place as soon as we can. We need to get to Denver fairly soon. Are you ok if we start tomorrow morning?"

She nodded and we walked over to the Aston. They'd done a brilliant job, you couldn't see the stains and the rest of the car gleamed. I paid them and gave them a hundred dollar tip, Zoe paid up on her promised kiss. The young man who'd worked on the car glowed after Zoe's kiss and hug.

I drove us to the local mall enjoying the sensual power of the Aston and the beautiful girl sitting beside me. Zoe enjoyed herself spending more of my money. After the first store I gave her one of my credit cards and PIN number and told her to enjoy herself. There was a bookstore with a comfy seating area and I retreated there and sat reading a book I'd bought. She would return with every now and again and deposit bags at my feet. I did nip out and make a quick purchase for her, a replacement phone the same as the smashed one and I put her old SIM card that I'd picked up from the floor of her hotel room. She did take me to the lingerie store, where I had to approve all her choices. Finally I think she was shopped out and we left. I stopped by a store selling luggage and bought a case for her that would fit in the Aston's limited boot. We squeezed the bags in the car and headed off.

The next stop was the clinic. Dee redressed Zoe's arm while I had a talk with Jose. It was amazing that today the receptionist was out of her cubical as soon as we walked through the door, and we were escorted to the treatment bay. I managed to acquire more than enough dressings to cover the trip. Zoe and Dee had a quiet word and later I saw Dee hand her a bag with several pill packets in it. I recognised one as birth control pills, of course hers were probably in her missing purse. Dam that triggered another thought, she needed to cancel all her cards. I reminded her and she used my phone to call her banks and cancel and reorder new ones.

She looked at me and said, "At least I didn't bring my laptop with me, he'd have smashed it like my phone. Shit I only got it last month." I smiled and pulled out her replacement from my pocket. I had intended to give it to her this afternoon, but now seemed right. I think the look of gratitude that spread across her face the moment she switched it on and found all her contacts she'd saved on the SIM card were there will stay with me forever.

We headed back to the motel and dropped our purchases off in the room. We went over to the bar and grill. I took my iPad with us. I needed to re-plan the route to Denver. I didn't think we had the time to go as far up the coast as the north Carolinas as I had originally planned.

Mike and Julie were behind the bar when we walked through the door. We pulled up stools at the bar and sat down. Zoe knelt on her stool and stretched over and kissed both of them.

She said, "Thank you for everything you did last night," as she sat down.

Julie looked at the bandage on Zoe's arm, "That looked so bad last night."

Zoe took my hand, "He put me back together. I'm a medical student and what I saw was a master class in suturing. I don't even think I'm going to have much of a scar."

"Well don't think about suing me if you do get one," I laughed, "I don't think I'm even licensed to practice in this state."

Then I looked at her seriously, "I will get the best plastic surgeon to fix it if there is a scar. I am so going to make that moron who pushed you suffer when we get to Denver. One of my responsibilities is to supervise all the students and residents." I put on a diabolical grin.

Zoe looked at me in horror, "Oh shit I hadn't thought about that."

Mike asked, "Why is that a problem Zoe?"

"It means that for the rest of my radiology rotation he's my boss."

I grinned at her, "And what's the problem? I have been known to be a good boss, ask Sally and Mila.

"No, you idiot, all medical students and the teaching staff have a morals clause in our contracts. No cohabitation between students and faculty." She looked distraught.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "Because there's nothing in mine." I found the copy of my contract on my iPad and browsed through the document.

"What's the title of the section?" I asked.

"In mine it was under the section Expected Behaviour & Grounds for Discipline and Termination."

I found the section but there were only sections on drinking, drugs and surprisingly theft of intellectual property.

"Nope, I can be as amoral as I like. It could be because this is an international contract and I don't think you can enforce a morals clause in that case."

She peered at the contract, "This doesn't look anything like mine. Holy fuck they are paying you that much and you get eight weeks holiday a year."

I tapped my nose, "Remember, me professor emeritus, you medical student. They definitely need me more than I need them. As for you moving in with me, I can just claim that you were a pre-existing condition; that should get you off the hook. You were just waiting for me to get to Denver to join you."

I sipped the beer Mike had placed in front of me. Gazing into space and thinking of additional solutions.

Julie asked, "Why is this such a big deal to you two?" Then she looked back and forth between us, her eyes opening wider. "Ohhhh."

I said, "Yes, ohhhh. For some unknown reason known best to her. This one has decided that she's moving in with me and Mila."

"Do the other two know about this?" Julie asked.

Zoe smirked, "It was their idea."

"Hey don't worry about me, I thought it was bad enough with two women in my life, now I've got three." I quipped and winced as both Zoe and Julie hit me.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers