A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

"So what are your plans doc?"

"Prof." The two women corrected him. Mike held his hands up in apology.

I shrugged it off and said, "We are going to leave in the morning. I'm thinking we could go up the coast a bit and then cut across the country and head for Denver. I'd like to stay off the interstate highways if I can.

I opened goggle maps in the iPad and Mike and Zoe plotted a route for me. I'd enter it into the sat nav in the car later.

Zoe looked at the time on her phone, "Michael, we've got to take that call soon, we need to go back to the room!"

Oh yes the call. I did wonder if she was pulling my leg.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shit, no, she wasn't.

"Hi darling are you ready for our evening of fun," came Sally's voice from the conference speaker set that Zoe had attached to my iPad. Obviously, a purchase from earlier in the day. She'd positioned the iPad so the camera covered the bed.

Sally and Mila had set theirs up to cover the bed at Mila's flat. They were sitting on the bed dressed only in their panties. Zoe was sat on our bed dressed in only her panties, and she'd stripped me down to my boxers.

"Are we seriously going to try this?" I asked.

Mila replied, "Oh yes, you are going to interview our prospective junior partner, and we've brought some friends to help us at our end." She held up a selection of vibrators and dildos for me to see.

She must have seen the look of surprise on my face because I could hear them laughing.

Mila announced, "As senior partner Sally gets the first choice, I get the second and Zoe as the partner candidate goes third."

"Hey, as the chairman do I get any say in this?"

Zoe said, "No, of course not; now shut up and take this," and she handed me a blue pill. Oh, so that's what she got from Dee along with her replacement birth control pills.

There was no point in suggesting I didn't need it. Based on my estimation of their plans I was going to need all the help I could get. I swallowed and lay back listening to the girls chatter and admiring the elfin beauty that shared my bed.

Zoe was sat crossed legged on the bed facing the camera and I was behind her. I traced the curve of her back with my fingertips and watched the skin shiver in response.

"Ohh, I think he's interested girls," Zoe said and she turned to me and stroked my growing erection through my boxers. She pulled them down and my steel hard cock sprang forth. Her head darted down and she kissed the throbbing head, running her tongue around the grove. I groaned and reached out for her pulling her up to me. We kissed and I pulled her panties off and slid down kissing my way down to the dark curls of her pussy. Oh and yes she did have a tattoo, the design was a small sand dollar on her ass cheek, I must ask her about it later.

From the speaker came, "Ohh, isn't her pussy so sweet, lick it boss."

I buried my head between her thighs and ran my tongue from her puckered button to the hard nub of her clitoris.

Zoe whimpered and I told them, "You are going to love her taste, she's like heather honey." I looked over to the screen and could see Mila's head bobbing between Sally's thighs. Sally saw me looking and she pulled Mila's head up and they both blew me a kiss.

I went back to my pleasurable task and my tongue moved in languid motion across the honey flavoured lips of her vulva. I ran my fingertips down her body. Her nipples hardened as I rolled them gently squeezing and pinching them. Her fingers curled around the back of my head pulling me in closer.

Her whimpers grew louder, and I could hear Sally's moans from the speaker. I pushed my tongue between her lips and into her juicy cunt. My fingers continued their downward trajectory until they found the hard nub of her clit. She squealed as I pressed on it, rolling it with my fingertips. I slid two fingers into her tight wet passage curling them up to find her G-spot, that oh so sensitive secret spot. Her hips convulsed and she rose up on one elbow to watch me.

She said, "Fuck you were right, he is sooo good?"

Sally said hesitantly, "He...gets...better. Ohh fuck I'm coming, Sweetie keep sucking."

My lips found Zoe's clit and that was the last straw. She cried out as she came. Her orgasm washing over her, a gush of juice flowing over my fingers. Her hips rocking as the sensations spread out of her core. She collapsed back on the bed in a puddle of sweat.

Mila's voice came over the speaker, "We told you it gets better, wait until you feel him inside you. Christ you are making me horny. Sal use the bigger one, I want feel what she's going to feel."

Sally said, "Zoe honey. I want you to get on top of him, can you move around a bit. We want to see him entering you as you ride him."

"Like this?" she said looking at them, as she posed over me, rubbing the ultra-hard crown of my cock along her pussy lips. They nodded but I think Mila was more interested in the silver vibrator that Sally was pushing into her. There was something very surrealistic about making love to three women, two of who were separated from me by five time zones.

Zoe licked her lips, "Sally, he's bigger than any other man I've fucked."

"Take your time, he's good at this, he won't hurt you."

I looked up at her, "Slowly does it darling, just a couple of inches to start with."

She nodded and pushed down so my head slipped past her lips and into her tight wet cunt. She hissed in a mix of pain and pleasure and rose up slightly before sinking lower. Slowly descending my shaft until her clit touched my pubis.

She looked at me with smile like a cat that got the cream, "Oh God, Sally he's in me all the way. I've never felt so full." I twitched my cock. She gasped, "Oh God he's doing things to me with his cock."

Sally said over Mila's growing moans, "Ride him for me Zoe, and tell me what it feels like."

She started riding me, slowly at first, but soon she was moving faster. "Oh Sally he's touching all of me. I can't describe the feeling as his head slides up and down rubbing against my walls. Ohhhhhh.....ohhh shit, I just had a little orgasm. As I go down on him, the tip of his cock rubs against a part of me I didn't know existed – it's so sensual. Oooooooh."

Her head dropped forward onto her chest. Her cunt fluttered against me and a trickle of pussy juice oozed out of her, onto my pubic hair. I began rolling my hips pushing up into her.

"He's moving in me, it feels amazing, he kisses my cervix each time."

"Roll your pelvis when he's all the way in. He'll rub against your clit as well if you do, and it feels so hot. The tip of his cock is rubbing against you're A-spot." Came the advice from Sally. It was difficult to hear her as Mila was getting very vocal.

"I am. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm coming again."

This one was a bit harder and she shuddered to a halt, panting and looking at me in shock.

"Salleee, it feels so good." She leant all the way forward and kissed me crushing my lips with hers.

"He hasn't begun yet, Michael it's time to flip her on to her back and fuck her. I want you to cum in her."

"Whaaat," she said as I gathered her in my arms and did as I was told. I flipped Zoe onto her back staying deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned as I pushed deep into her. In the background I heard Mila hitting her peak as her orgasm rolled over her.

I was thrusting deep inside Zoe, and she was rolling her pelvis to meet me. She was grunting with the effort and her fingernails were digging into my shoulders. I felt a third orgasm pull her along but I didn't stop, thrusting away as I felt my orgasm building up deep inside my balls. My thrusting kept her on the edge of another orgasm and she was going frantic. Kicking at my thighs with her heels, biting my shoulder.

I felt the floodgates open and my cum surged out on thick ropes coating the walls of her cunt. The feeling of my hot cum inside her pushed her hard over the edge. It felt like she almost passed out, her cries of pleasure tailing off into little moans. I rolled us on our sides and held her tight while she recovered. She kept shaking as the aftermath of her orgasm washed over her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, and then at the iPad. The screen showed Sally and Mila lying on their bellies side by side. Their heads propped up on their hands as they watched us.

Sally said, "Was that as intense as it looked?"

Zoe nodded, "I've never had an orgasm like that before, I'm not sure I will be able to last the night if there are any more like that!"

Sally asked me, "Are you ready for another round?"

I pulled out of Zoe, the magic pill was working its miracle, and I was still hard. "It looks like I am, but give us a few minutes before you decide what's next?"

I got up and got a wet cloth from the bathroom and a dry towel. Back at the bed I took a large swallow from one of water bottles I'd placed by the bed and handed it to Zoe, she finished it with a grateful smile. I sat down beside her and gently washed the mix of cum and her juices from her pussy and patted her dry. She took the cloth and wiped the mess off my groin. She licked the shaft and gave the head a quick suck.

She smiled at me and said, "Just checking I got everything."

I wriggled down beside her and she rolled on top of me trapping my cock between our bellies. I tenderly stroked her back as we kissed, her fingers running through my hair. My little elfin girl sighed contentedly and rose up slightly to look at my face.

She murmured, "Have I passed the first part of my interview for partnership, because I really want the job?" She rolled her hips and a surge of pleasure came from my trapped cock.

"I felt that it went very well, I was impressed with your staying power and enthusiasm."

Mila spoke from the speaker and said, "We agree, but we would like to see how the candidate can deal with another position."

"And what position would that be?" I asked.

Mila said, "We'd like to see how she can cope on her hands and knees with you behind her."

"Oh yes, I've never tried doggy style with a good lover," Zoe said as she wriggled off me. She pulled the pillows into a pile for support.

Thank god for the Viagra, I was still hard and ready for her. She got comfortable on her hands and knees.

"God she's so beautiful and small boss, you better be careful with her," Mila said. "Don't you dare scare her away before I get to play with her?"

Zoe looked at her, "He couldn't ever scare me away, I am scared he will get bored with me and won't want me anymore," and she looked at me with anxious expression.

I pulled her back into my arms and hugged her tight. She kissed me seeking reassurance. "Don't be daft, I could never get bored with my little Elfin girl," I said. "We can stop if you want, we can just cuddle for the rest of the night if you would like?"

She shook her head and stroked my back as she curled up on my lap. "Please Michael I don't want you to stop loving me ever. I want to feel you deep inside of me, filling me with your cum. Please fuck me."

She got off my lap and knelt on the bed in front me, "Come and fuck me, this is Mila's fantasy."

I got behind her and again I couldn't resist tasting her. I ran my tongue up her slit. The honey of her juice now with hints of male spice was sweet on my tongue. The delicate folds around her anus responded to the tip of my tongue with a little flutter and an "oh fuck" and a giggle from another continent.

I saw Mila on the screen mirroring Zoe's position and Sally with a strap on around her waist and a slim vibrator in her hand moving into place behind her.

Mila saw me watching and smiled at me, "It's one of my favourite positions too."

I was rubbing the head of my cock along Zoe's pussy lips, while I caressed her back with my other hand. She was still wet from earlier as there was almost no resistance this time as I pushed between her plump pussy lips and into her velvet-soft tight vagina.

"Fuck, he feels bigger than before," Zoe moaned but that didn't stop her pushing her hips back at me in an effort to force me all the way in.

I kept thrusting into her and our thighs were slapping together as we met. On the monitor Sally was doing the same to Mila and we could both hear Mila urging her to greater efforts.

"Oh God you are so tight," I moaned as Zoe's cunt clutched at me.

She moaned and whimpered under me. I reached forward and round her and caught hold of her swaying breast. I fondled the breast and pinched her nipple. Her hand went between her legs and she rubbed at her clit. We rocked together in a symphony of sex and passion.

Her moans grew louder and more insistent and I could feel the flutters building up in her thighs. "Yesss, oh God yesss, just there, please don't stop I'm so close."

Over the speaker came Mila's howls as Sally's dildo and the slim vibrator in her ass did their work, and she came with that intensity I'd grown to love.

In front of me Zoe started gasping as her orgasm hovered just out of her reach. I ran my finger around her slick asshole and pushed the tip past the tight anal sphincter. That was all it took. She came hard and fast, falling forward onto her elbows.

Zoe stayed still for a couple of moments, and then she slid forward off my still hard cock. She wriggle out from under me and turned to the girls on the screen.

"It's my turn now, please can I have him to myself?"

Sally said, "Have fun, tell us all the details tomorrow, we love you both," and they both blew us a kiss.

I told them that I loved and missed them and I closed the iPad.

Zoe looked at me and said, "That was one of the most amazing experiences that ever happened to me. I can't wait to share you with them in person."

I pulled her down beside me and she shivered in my arms. I kissed her lips and the curve of her neck, and I could taste the salt on her skin as I licked her breasts.

I returned to her lips and for a long moment our tongues touched.

I whispered, "You are a beautiful woman, and I'm falling in love with you. Zoe I can't offer you a marriage in the normal sense. Sally is going to be my wife, but I don't want to lose you. What I can offer you is to become part of our life, together for as long as you want. Sally, Mila, you and me together."

She looked at me with her hazel eyes and smiled, "I've never felt so certain in all my life that this is right and I want to be part of your family."

She took my hand, kissed my fingers and placed it on her left breast. I could feel her heart beating under my fingers. She smiled and nibbled my ear, whispering, "Does that mean I've got the job?"

I grinned and squeezed her nipple as an answer.

"Ohh fuck, yesssss," she gasped and pushed me onto my back and grasped my still hard cock in her hand. "For the rest of tonight this is mine and I'm not going to share with anyone else..."

Elfin girl had turned into elfin warrior queen, demanding my body as her tribute. She swung her leg over me and seated my sword into her scabbard. She rode me as though she was charging into battle.

Battle was joined and with a mighty war cry she bled me dry. My essence flooding her warrior womb until she collapsed exhausted.

She lay asleep in my arms, her leg draped over mine, and her head resting on my shoulder. Her breaths slow and measured, with a little sigh at the end of each one. Our bodies were sticky with our drying sweat, juice and cum. I was close to joining her in the arms of Morpheus with my hand clutching her cute ass.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hunger woke us up an hour or so later, Zoe's stomach rumbled and we crawled out of bed and into the shower. Feeling slightly refreshed we made our way over to the bar for a mug of strong coffee, and warm welcome from Mike and Julie. I was surprised how full the place was until I saw the equipment set up on the small stage. The group were just walking back to the stage after a short break.

We'd made it before the kitchen closed and we both ordered steaks with baked potatoes. Julie had kept a booth free for us to sit down at. I nursed my coffee and Zoe curled up beside me as the music started. They played country and western. Not my favourite style of music but they sounded good and Zoe perked up. I hadn't noticed as we'd walked in but a lot of the audience were wearing western style dress. There were people dancing in front of the stage, not something I was used to see at my local pub. Morris dancers on a Sunday afternoon was the best I could recall.

The dancers were moving in complex patterns that had Zoe twitching on her seat. She looked at me with a hopeful expression.

I said, "I haven't been out dancing since Linda died. We used to enjoy ballroom dancing but I'm sorry I don't recognise these steps."

She kissed me and said, "Don't worry there will be some nice slow numbers later we can dance to."

She turned in her seat watching the dancers and tapping her feet. A young man about her age left the bar and came over to her and asked her to dance. She looked at him for a long moment, and then she turned to me and asked, "Would you mind if I have one dance with him darling?"

I smiled at her and nodded, she dipped her head and kissed me. I watched as he led her out the floor laughing at something Zoe said. They whirled around the floor, in time with the other dancers. Julie appeared with our food and a couple of bottles of beer.

She said, "Don't you line dance?" So that was what it was, I heard about it but I'd never seen it before. I shook my head in reply.

Julie paused by Zoe on her way back to the bar. Zoe looked in my direction and the food on the table and said something to her partner. He said something back as he glanced in my direction, and then looked at Zoe with a shocked expression when she spoke again.

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and came and sat down with me. She was laughing quietly to herself.

"That poor boy," she said, "he just invited me to dump the old fart and have some fun with him and his friends." I turned to look at him standing at the bar with a couple of sidekicks looking at me with a pensive, almost angry expression.

She smiled at me, "Don't worry, I told laughing boy the old fart had just fucked me and his two other lovers senseless, and was going to do the same again to us when we get back to our room."

"You are an evil woman," I told her.

"I know, but I'm your evil girlfriend and only yours." She cut into her steak and pop a piece into her mouth and chewed. We ate in silence, comfortable in our closeness.

I pushed my empty plate away from me with a satisfied sigh and watched in amusement as Zoe wiped her plate clean with a piece of bread. She saw me watching and said, "What do you expect, I'm a poor medical student with a mountain of debt. I always finish my plate."

I asked, "How much is a mountain?"

She replied, "I've been lucky, my parents have been very good to me, but I've still got a twenty-five thousand student loan, it will probably grow another five by the time I'm finished."

"Zoe I'd like to help you. I'm not mega rich, but I am what they call well off. I've just sold my old house for one and a half million, pounds not dollars that is. With insurance pay-outs after Linda death, and other investments I've got over four million in the bank."

She shook her head, "No, I'm not going to take your money. There's two other people who need to be considered first."

I nodded, but I was going the help her out regardless, I knew Sally and Mila would agree. What's the sense of being well off if you can't have some fun and do some good with your money once in a while.

The music changed tempo and Zoe grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. She snuggle close and pulled my arms around her. We moved in sync while the band announced they were playing their last three slow songs. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head to see laughing boy and his two friends standing behind me.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers