A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

He said, "I think old man, you need to sit down and let a real man take this young lady for a spin. If she's good we'll bring her back in the morning."

Zoe hung onto my arm and looked scared. I looked at the three of them and smiled. "When I see a real man I might consider it, but as I don't why don't you just piss off."

No, I'm not a martial arts champion nor was I a member of the SAS. What I did have was a pair of eyes and I could see Mike and a couple of bouncers closing in behind them.

Laughing boy moved closer to me and poked me with his finger. And again no I wasn't a martial arts expert, but I did get basic self-defence training before I went to the Falklands and of course years of experience with the human anatomy. I grasped his finger and bent it back forcing him to his knees. His two friends stepped forward but were stopped by the bouncers. Mike took him by the arm and the three of them were escorted out of the bar.

Mike came over, "I'm sorry about that, he gets a few beers under his belt and he thinks he's god's gift to women. That not the first time I've had to throw him out but it will be the last."

It had been so quick I don't think many people had noticed anything happening. I kept my arm around Zoe and suggested that it was probably a good time to go back to our rooms. I paid our bill, refusing Mike's offer to forget it. We said our goodbyes to him and Julie. We exchanged contact details, and the girls hugged and cried and promised to keep in touch.

I think that we were both too tired to do anything but fall in to bed when we got back to the room. Zoe curled up, half on me and was asleep within minutes. I lay there for quite a while, my mind still processing all the changes in my life. Less than a month ago I was a single man, with a dear friend who kept me sane, and was in love with me, but I was too blind to realise. Now in a way that I don't fully comprehend I am deeply in love with my secretary of thirteen years and have asked her to marry me. I am also with the full approval of my fiancée, having sex with two other women, both of whom I want to live with as well. Funny how life changes when you least expect it.

I lay back and I could feel the warmth of Zoe's breath on my chest as she slept. I was looking forward to the next few days traveling with her and the opportunity get to know her. Then there was the anticipation of seeing Mila in a couple of weeks, and the knowledge that by the end of the year all three of my lovers would be with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued

Oh and please vote. I enjoy reading your comments and e-mails; I'll try to respond to them. Many thanks for reading.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers