All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 16'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH, YOU ARE SO NASTY

I loved it. I knew he had to see Brenda soon and that was a cute little trick. There is so much more to Mom isn't there even Brenda knows that and I think Bobby is starting to figure that out. You are also teasing us about what is unsaid. I think Bobby is going to be stripped of his hair next and I'm dying to know the real reason behind Linda's bare pussy. Don't stop now you stinker.

They didn't post until 9 am this morning and I was about to scream from fustration.

Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally

Thanks for updating this story.I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh YES! But, what procedures are coming?

Very nice, PBP. Got me hard and kept me hard the whole way. I love the way you draw it out and make me agonize over each and every turn. Looking for the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Objectivity is nearly impossible with semen

covering my keyboard and monitor. Whenever reading AMP, countless times, I've always ejaculated but this is beyond anything previously written; better and better, to best, to sublime, to celestial. Aside from my adoration of panties and women who are willing to indulge my fetish I am now being blown apart by their fucking with my mind--both PBP and Sherri . . . and now Brenda. It is for me the best of all possible worlds. Way to go mofo!

sunnyboy1203sunnyboy1203over 16 years ago
The best......

Bills stories are the best on this system.He has you wrapped around his finger waiting for more from Bobby ,his mom ,Linda...and now Aunt Brenda....keep it up lol

literotica182307literotica182307over 16 years ago
I can't wait for more.

The thing I like most about PBP's stories is that he builds a rich background in terms of characters and setting. The dialogue is believable and enticing. On other stories I read at literotica.com I kind of skip to the good parts. On PBP’s stories, the “good parts” are the icing on top of the cake or the cherry on top of the sundae. Keep up the good work PBP. I hope Bobby has many more “adventures” with his female family members (and their wonderful panties).

Does the panty binding (described in this chapter) actually work? Has anyone done this? It sounds amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

THis line of short stories are so hot. I cum without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HArd to the end

OOOHHH!! I loved it! I was rock hard thru the whole story... when Bobby squirted his cum I did too... in four big squirts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HArd to the end

OOOHHH!! I loved it! I was rock hard thru the whole story... when Bobby squirted his cum I did too... in four big squirts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
joy

this reminds me of my aunt, who caught me sniffing her knickers, I was 14 she was 43, halcyon days...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Similar Story

OMG....this is almost like something that happened to me many years ago. My aunt was visiting us and I got horny and slipped into her room to feel her panties and jerk off. I thought I'd locked the door but I guess I didn't. Anyway, just as I was getting worked up to cum, she entered the room. I jumped and tried to cove up but she stopped me and asked that I continue. It was difficult and my cock began to shrink so she lent a hand and finished me off. No one ever knew and we never talked about what happened.

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Awesome

Another awesome chapter I loved it and it was very moving in many ways and left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg! what a sweet treat this chapter was!

This continues to be one of the very best. And this chapter was a treat. The kink keeps ratcheting up, The writing continues with it's excellence, and what is amazing is that the author really cares about each one of his characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

terrific

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I got so into your story. I so wish I did this with my Mom and my Aunt Jane. They both had full black hair covered pussies. I had them singly but never at the same time. Mom knew and was okay with me and my Aunt. I have always loved the panties. More, please!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
Sherri is an untrustworthy CUNT and i feel sorry for Bobby

She keeps asking naive lil' Bobby to trust her, but she's broken his trust 3 and a half times in MAJOR ways. When all this started she told Bobby they had to keep it secret, and she said she would never tell anyone. So, when his sister caught him Mom told her breaking the trust once, granted I can understand that one, but still she should have discussed it with him. Then She talks with his father about it that's twice and even after she said HE should do it not her. Then She goes and tells the Aunt who goes and fuck his uncle and I'm sure she tells him all about it too. that's the three and a half!!!!! I know it will all work out if the author wants it too, but for me Love or not if i was Bobby I would have cussed her out and had a serious talk before getting undressed in the Aunt business And i would have demanded to know What's going to happen in this procedure room with the 4 of them Sherri, Brenda, Bobby and this Erika chic. I've been yelling at my computer screen for pages because of her betrayal and yet constanrtly asking for Bobby's trust.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

As much as I love panties and this story so far, I'm not so sure about Bobby's mother. The idea that she wants to take him to a store and parade him around the woman's dressing room is a bit hard to believe. I'm aware that this if fiction, but not everyone is excited about having a naked young man in the dressing rooms with them shooting cum everywhere. Some of the happenings are just too outlandish to be believable, almost. I may be wrong, but going into Victoria's Secret and jacking around with the sales girls could land a guy in jail. Might be able to get away with that in Walmart though, lol. I've bought a lot of panties in stores and for the most part the salse women are helpful and friendly, but that's about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous