A Nephew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up on my knees. I looked down at her, spread eagle before me.

I realized that this was the woman I wanted. I wanted her more than anything else in the world, more than life itself. Sally would be mine and I would be hers, only hers.

Sally reached out and took my dick in her hand. She pulled me down onto her and as I lowered my self onto her she rubbed my dick on the lips of her vagina, spreading her lubrication over my dick. She then placed the head of my dick at the entrance of her vagina and I pushed into her.

As I did Sally looked into my eyes and smiled. "This was meant to be, Terry, we belong together, like this; forever."

"Sally, I am yours, I will never leave you. I am yours forever."

I pushed my dick into her as far as I could. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my hips pulling me deeper into her.

I looked down at my aunt, my Sally and I knew that what we were doing was what we were meant to do. This was the first time I loved her like a man loves a woman. No aunt and nephew, this was man and woman united in the most perfect and complete way possible.

I began to stroke my dick into her and she responded, lifting her hips to receive my thrusts.

As I made love to Sally, I kept looking into her eyes and she looked into mine. By simply looking at each other, we spoke our love with more intensity and passion than words could ever express. Our silent promises and vows would bind us together forever. Words would come later. Verbal expressions of love would only be confirmation of the love and commitment we silently promised at this moment.

The passion and lust that we had kept under wraps for years exploded and consumed us. We rutted like the animals we were. It was fucking at its most basic level. We mated, humped, fucked and loved like there would be no tomorrow.

Sally crushed her legs into me like a vice. I was a madman humping into her with abandon. I felt my balls begin to contract and I knew that I was going to cum.

"Oh, Sally, I'm close...I'm going to cum, should I pull out?"

"Oh Terry, Stay in me I want you, all of you. I want everything you can give me. I have always wanted you to love me to the most."

As my orgasm approached I felt Sally go into a spasm. She went stiff and began to tremble. She locked me into her and crushed me into her arms. She screamed as she came and she trembled uncontrollably. Moaning her pleasure and joy.

I felt my dick stiffen even more and the sperm start to rise. And then it spewed into Sally's vagina. I shot load after load into her body. I was cumming into the woman I loved. The woman, I had always loved.

My pleasure was indescribable. I had never experienced pleasure like this before. I realized how much pleasure and love were intertwined. All of my other experiences paled in comparison.

I thought that I would never stop cumming into Sally.

She kept saying that she wanted my cum and that she loved me.

I finally slowed down and my dick slipped out of Sally.

We lay on the bed holding onto each other. I never wanted to let her go. I held her with a desperation that couldn't be described. I wanted her; I needed her, I desired her with a passion I had never known.

We lay there looking at each other. Sally was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile. I loved her so much.

Sally took my face in her hands and smiled. "Terry...I love you. I have always loved you. You were always the one boy I wanted. I was heart broken when you brought Eileen home, but I did my best to make friends with her."

"But, Erik...?" I asked.

"When I knew that you were really serious about Eileen, I knew that I had to move on. I always liked Erik and he was so wonderful to me. I guess that I loved him. I hoped that he could take your place. But, no matter what we did, it was never enough."

"When he told me that he was leaving, I was so upset and all I wanted was you. But you weren't around. I thought I would die. I wanted to die. I closed myself off from everyone. I have been living in hell for the past year.

"Terry, I love you. I want you. You are everything to me. I don't want to live without you. I can't live without you...Terry, what am I going to do?"

I looked at her and smiled. "You are going to stay her with me and live with me for the rest of our lives. Be mine and I will be yours."

"Terry, what are you saying?"

"Sally, stay here with me, live with me. Never leave me. Be with me forever."

"Terry, I want that so much. I want to live here with you.

"The company sent me here not only to go the conference but to find a space for an office here in London. They want me to head up the office and live here until it's all set up and settled. I could be here for a year or two."

"Sally, I want you to be here forever. We could live here. We could marry. No one knows us. We could be man and wife."

"Terry, what about our family, do we just throw them away?"

"Oh God, Sally. You always know how to bring reality into it. I don't know what we can do. Just play it by ear?"

"Terry that would work for a while. But what would we do if someone decided to visit?

"And, Terry what would we do with your constant traveling?"

I looked at Sally and smiled, "My love, the people that I have been working with want me to stay and work here permanently. They like me and the way I think. They have offered me a job and it's a very lucrative position. We could make a very happy life here."

Sally looked at me with tears in her eyes. She smiled at me and pulled me to her bosom.

"Terry, I want to be here with you more that anything else in the world. I'll stay with you."

Sally rolled me onto my back and got on top of me. She kissed her way down my body and took my dick into her hand and stroked it. She then took my dick into her mouth. I couldn't believe it Sally was sucking my dick.

I groaned and immediately got an erection.

Sally then got up and straddled me. She lowered herself onto my steel hard dick, impaling herself on me. She started to ride me like a bronco-buster.

I responded by bucking up into her as she rode me. We attained a perfect rhythm of love; responding instantly to the other's movements. Moving together. Moving as one entity joined in the most intimate way a man and woman can be united.

It seemed that we would go on like this forever. Slowly climbing to the peak of a mountain of joy and pleasure. Finally reaching our goal we exploded in a simultaneous unbelievable orgasm, the likes of which we had never experienced before.

Sally screamed out her love for me as she plunged down onto my dick, trying to get more and more of it into her body.

My whole body went stiff as I forced my dick up into her and began to release wave after wave of my sperm into her vagina, into her womb.

I was complete. I had found my complement. Sally filled the emptiness that I had felt for years. Even my time with Eileen was nothing compared to being with Sally.

Sally shrieked as she came and then collapsed on top of me. We lay there holding each other. Quietly resting in our joy and love. I dozed off and slept for about an hour, with Sally sleeping next to me.

I awoke and very slowly got out of the bed, not wanting to wake Sally. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. As I stood there waiting for the water to warm up, the door opened and Sally walked in.

"Need someone to wash your back?" she asked with a smile.

I turned and said, "You bet, I do."

We got into the shower and once again we made love, as the water washed over us.

We dressed and went to my flat. Sally loved it, especially with its view of the Thames. I made breakfast and we ate on the balcony.

Sally didn't bother going to the conference for the last two days. She checked out of the hotel and moved into my apartment.

We started looking at office space. I spoke to some people in the office where I was working and they introduced us to some people in the real estate office. Within a couple of days we had a few promising spaces.

After consulting with the home office Sally made a deal for a space, right off Hyde Park. She would be setting up the office and heading it up, at least for the near future.

When she closed the deal for the office space, she told her boss that she would be taking three weeks vacation. He told her to take more time, but she told him that three weeks would be enough now.

I also told my company that I would be out for three weeks. I hadn't taken time off in years.

Sally and I spent two weeks traveling through England, Wales and Scotland. We just drove anywhere we felt like. Visiting old towns, castles, and anything that sounded interesting.

We would register as man and wife and acted like a honeymoon couple. Making love in our rooms and anywhere we thought that we wouldn't get caught. As it was the time of year that children were in school, most of the places we visited were empty.

After spending two weeks traveling, we returned to London and spent the last week of our vacation looking at apartments and houses that were for sale.

The time came when our vacations ended. I had to return to the job and Sally had to return to the States. We went to the airport and she was the last one on the plane. I watched as the plane took off and disappeared into the clouds.

The next day, I went to the office and told the boss that if the offer for the job was still open, I would take it. He was ecstatic. They wanted me to get on their payroll immediately.

My bosses in the states were not happy. They made me an unbelievable counter-offer. But, it would mean more of the same. More moving, more traveling no home life. I turned it down.

I spent the next few weeks working all of the time, except when I was on the phone with Sally. Now, I didn't have to worry about Dad getting mad about the bill. I missed Sally terribly. I was counting the moments until she returned to my arms.

On a Friday evening, about eight weeks after she left, I was at Heathrow Airport awaiting the arrival of the plane that was bringing Sally back to me. I watched as she walked down the ramp. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Her blonde hair was flowing and swaying as she ran into my arms.

I picked her up and spun her around. I held her close to me and kissed her passionately. I laughed and said, "You have no idea just how miserable I have been while you were away. It was hell, being without you."

She held me tight and softly said, "Not half as much as I've missed you, my love. But now that I am back, I am never going to leave you again."

On the ride home, Sally told me of her time back in the States. Her Mom and my Dad were not happy. They didn't want to have her move so far away. But, they were glad that I was here to show her around and that she would be staying with me...until she got a place of her own.

Sally looked at me and said, "I am going to look for a place to live...but I will be living with you."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. I held her close to me for the rest of the taxi ride.

We arrived at the apartment and Sally unpacked. I was going to open a good bottle of champagne. But, Sally said that she only wanted some tea.

"We are becoming very British, aren't we?" I said in a very phony English accent.

"When in Rome..." Sally answered.

I put on a pot of water and made some tea as Sally put her clothes in the master bedroom, which was now our bedroom. We were going to be together always. Like a husband and wife.

We toasted with our teacups as we sat on the couch in each other's arms drinking the tea, Sally looked me in the eyes and said, "Do you still want to marry me?".

"Of course I do. Sally, I want to be with you, always. And we can do it. Our names are different. No one would ever guess that we are related. I want you as my wife." I said.

"Well then I better marry you." She laughed.

I looked at her and said, "That's great, but why had you BETTER marry me?"

She smiled at me and said, "Well, I wouldn't want you to suffer the stigma of being an unwed father."

"What are you talking about...what ...oh my god...really...oh god...Sally, Sally. Oh God, I LOVE YOU."

I took her in my arms, the teacups spilled onto the floor. I held her close.

Never before had I loved someone so much. Never before had I felt so loved.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and started to undress her. I unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open. I unhooked her bra and exposed the most beautiful breasts in the world.

I leaned down and kissed her nipple. I felt it harden as I took it in my mouth. My hand fondled her other breast and I rubbed the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Sally then pushed me off of her and forced me onto my back. She ripped my clothes off and removed her slacks and panties. He threw her leg over me and positioned her vagina over my erect dick and dropped down onto me.

"Oh, Terry, I had to have you in me. I needed to feel you in me. I had to know that you still wanted me," Sally moaned. "A fat, pregnant woman like me."

I laughed, "Sally, you are not fat. And when the time comes as our baby grows and your belly gets bigger I will still think you are the most beautiful, desirable woman in the world."

"I love you...I love you, my sweet husband."

"I love you too. My beautiful wife."

Sally began to ride my dick and I began to push my hips up into her. Ever so slowly we rose higher and higher until we were soaring far above the world on wings of love and pleasure. The combined effort, working together we reached a climax that we would never been able to attain alone. We were the perfect team.

We loved, we fucked, we entered into a union that only those completely and unconditionally in love can attain.

Sally began to moan and as we continued her moans became louder and louder. Until she was screaming as her body arced and she exploded in an unbelievable orgasm.

She pushed her hips down onto me as if trying to force my dick and body completely into her.

I forced myself up and exploded into her. I shot my sperm into her vagina. The pleasure was indescribable.

Sally fell on top of me, gasping for breath. She nuzzled into my chest.

I held her and kissed her neck, moving along her jaw until I pressed my lips against hers. Our kiss lasted a life time. It was a soft, easy, loving kiss.

Sally rolled off and lay next to me.

"When can we get married, Terry?" she whispered.

"As soon as possible, my love. We can tell our child that she was a honeymoon child."

"SHE? Do you now something that I don't?" she laughingly asked.

I placed my hand on Sally's bare stomach and held it there.

Sally looked at me and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm communicating with my child. She is telling me that she is a girl...or she is a boy. Or that he is a boy. Since she has never met a boy or a girl before she isn't sure," I explained with much mock seriousness.

"You're crazy, Terry," Sally laughed.

I rolled her onto her back, put my arms around her, kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Yes I am, I'm crazy about you."

I lay there in bed with my Sally in my arms and we slept.

The next morning, I awoke before Sally. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and made coffee. I started making breakfast, eggs, bacon and toast.

"You're a regular house husband aren't you?" Sally asked.

She was standing at the kitchen door, wearing a robe and fuzzy slippers.

"Only for you, my love," I answered.

"You're going to spoil me."

"You and our children." I said.

"Children?" Sally asked.

"You tell me. Children?"

"Children...and children ...our children." Sally said.

I went over to her, took her in my arms and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, mouths open, tongues exploring.

I broke the kiss off and sat her down at the table.

"Can't have the expectant mother missing any meals, you are eating for two now, you know." I said in a mock stern voice. "And I don't want to burn breakfast."

Sally rolled her eyes and laughed, "Heaven forbid."

We spent the rest of the weekend looking at places that were for sale. Before Sally had gone back to the States we had narrowed our search to four or five different locations.

A short while later, we settled on a modest house in Wimbledon, a small village in London.

Two days after Sally returned, the two of us went to the Registry Offices in Islington, which is not far from Wimbledon, and registered to marry. We had to wait the mandatory three weeks while the notice of our impending marriage was publicly posted. This would give people time to oppose our marriage.

There was little worry about anyone objecting to our marriage, as no one really knew us here. All they did know was that we made a wonderful couple.

One month after we registered, we were married by the Registrar, Winston Featherstone, the father of a guy (or should I say "Bloke") I worked with, Richard Featherstone.

Richard and I had become good friends and I had dinner with him, his wife, Lillian, and their two young children, a number of times. Lillian had been trying to set me up with one of her friends for the longest time.

Sally and Lillian became fast friends. In fact, one evening, Lillian announced that I was formally forgiven for not hooking up with one of the many "lovely" women that she had introduced me to. And, that in retrospect, they couldn't hold a candle to Sally.

As the months past, Sally's belly grew and she became more and more beautiful. Sally literally glowed as the pregnancy progressed. As her belly grew so did her breasts, as if getting ready to feed our child.

She only put on a little weight. If you looked at her from the rear you wouldn't be able to tell she was pregnant. She still had a waist. The baby was all in the front.

I reveled in her beauty. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted her all of the time. In the morning and the evening, after we got back from the office.

I was amazed that she matched and even surpassed my sexual appetite. She would wake me during the night to make love. We fucked like rabbits, in every position we could imagine.

Eventually, the missionary position became almost impossible because of her size. So what, there were so many other positions.

Finally, as her due date neared, we did slow down. I found that just lying next to her with my hand on her belly, feeling our child's kicks and movements was enough.

Most days, I worked in the office, however there were times I had to be at the barrier, especially if there were problems.

As luck would have it, there was a problem with one of the barrier gates that I had worked on. We had a full crew out in the middle of the River Thames working on it. Richard and I were in the shack. We had just figured out what the problem was and how we were going to correct it, when the Director came in and told me that Sally was on the phone and wanted to talk to me.

I grabbed the phone.

"Oh thank god, I found you," Sally exclaimed.

"What's wrong, Sally? Oh my god, is it time?" I said.

"I'm having contractions and my waters broke," she very calmly answered.

"Holy Christ, your water broke?" I shouted.

Richard, who was standing next to me, gave a huge laugh. He grabbed the microphone and yelled over the loudspeaker, "Get that bloody boat out here...Sally's poppin."

A cheer went up over the barrier and I ran for the dock.

The Director laughed and yelled, "Featherstone, you better go with him. He'll never find his way and don't let him drive...we have to think about the safety of the citizens of London."

I have no idea how long it took to get to shore (it felt like a year) or the way we went to get to Charing Cross Hospital. Richard laughed and joked the whole way. At least he was having a good time. I was about to go crazy.