A Nephew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we got to the hospital and found Sally's room in the maternity ward. Sally was sitting in a chair looking calm, almost serene. Her obstetrician, Dr. Ross had just finished examining her. I must have looked like a mad man when I burst into the room, because both Sally and Dr. Ross looked at me and started laughing.

"Calm down, Terry. Everything is just fine. The baby is coming, but not at this minute," Dr. Ross laughed.

She turned to Richard and said, "Good to see you Richard, this time it's a lot easier, isn't it?"

Richard turned a little red and laughed, "A hell of a lot easier, Doctor!"

Dr. Ross had delivered Richard's two children.

Richard turned to me and said, "I really have to get back. Someone had to do some work around here."

He gave Sally a kiss on the cheek, shook Dr. Ross' hand and as he shook my hand he said, "Take it easy, Terry. Dr. Ross is a good doctor. She'll take good care of Sally and of you too."

He was laughing as he left the room.

The rest of the day is kind of a blur. I couldn't calm down.

Finally, while I watched, my beautiful, wonderful Sally gave birth to our child, our daughter, Christina. I couldn't believe the emotional roller coaster ride the birth process is. It is moments of intense pain followed by moments of respite. Finally, there was the climax of pain, pressure and ultimate relief. It was the most painful and wonderful experience of my life.

Watching my sweet, wonderful wife go through the pains of childbirth, was heart wrenching. But as soon as she was holding our child in her arms the pain and agony of the birth was gone, forgotten. Only the enormous relief and love for our wonderful child.

The next day we brought Christina home.

Dr. Ross said that we should wait before resuming our sexual relations, it wasn't a good idea to have sex for a while and that Sally wouldn't be feeling in the mood for a time.

When we got home, Sally nursed our little Chrissy, even though her milk didn't come in yet, but it seemed that the baby didn't mind. Then I changed her and put her to bed.

For the next month and a half we were celibate. I would sit with my Sally on the couch and cuddle. I would feed her chocolate, get her hot-water bottles and we would take hot bubble baths together.

It wasn't too difficult for me. Sally would offer to give me relief either with her hand or mouth, but I wouldn't hear of that.

"If I can't give you pleasure then I don't want it. I will wait until we can pleasure each other." I told her with a smile. (What a martyr I am!)

One evening about six and a half weeks after Chrissy was born (six weeks, four days, seventeen hours and thirty-four minutes, but who's counting?) when Sally had finished feeding Chrissy and she was changed and put in her crib, Sally pulled me to the bed and took me in her arms and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and dueled with my tongue. She undid my belt and pushed my pants down.

I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

When we were both naked, she pushed me onto the bed and lay next to me.

"Terry, I need you," she panted

"Are you sure my darling, you feel up to it?"

Sally just smiled and began to kiss her way down my body, until she was over my erect dick. She kissed the pre cum off and licked her lips.

"God, I love the way you taste," she giggled.

"I want more," she said as she took the head of my dick into her mouth.

I sat up, grabbed her and spun her around on top of me until her vagina was inches above my face.

At first Sally didn't know what I was doing, but when she realized what I did she took my dick back into her mouth.

I moaned as she bobbed her head on my dick. The feeling of Sally's mouth on my dick was wonderful. Her sucking sent waves of pleasure through my body.

In a passion, I began to lick and kiss the pink lips of her vagina. I pushed my tongue into her and licked and sucked her.

Sally was dripping her juices onto my face as I tried to keep lapping it up.

I slowly moved to the top of her vagina and sucked her little clitoris into my mouth.

As I did, Sally moaned. Her moaning while sucking me really excited me and I felt my dick jerk.

"Sally, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Yes, my love, cum...cum in my mouth. I want to taste you, again," She answered.

My whole body stiffened and I pushed my dick up into her mouth.

I began to ejaculate into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as pulse after pulse of my sperm shot into her mouth.

As I came down, I began to lick and suck her in earnest.

She reached down and forced my face into her. Her hands on the back of my head pushed me as she spread her legs wider and wider.

Then she wrapped her legs around my head locking me into her vagina.

I worked my tongue into every crevice and cranny of her pussy. I drank all of her love juice that I could get into my mouth. It was like I was in an eating frenzy. Lapping and loving her vagina.

Sally was getting louder and louder until she was screaming out her pleasure and lust. She humped her hips into my face. She went rigid and she screamed as she began to orgasm.

She jerked as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body.

Ever so slowly she drifted back to earth. I moved up and took her in my arms. In a few minutes we were both asleep.

We slept for about four hours, when our daughter advised us that she was hungry and probably wet.

I really didn't mind when Chrissie cried. Everything was just so wonderful.

We soon got into a rhythm and our lives became centered around our home and child. It wasn't all peaches and cream but we were happy and content. Working and living the lives of a normal suburban couple.

Richard and Lillian were a great help and great friends. We got together quite often.

When her office was settled and running smoothly, Sally told her bosses that she wanted to stay in London. They were happy about her decision to stay. The office was really doing well and they rightly credited Sally with its success. She was able to do a lot of her work from home, something she wanted to do.

About two years later little Michael was born.

It was difficult to keep our situation secret from the family. We often discussed telling our parents. But, what do you say, how do you tell your parents that you have married your aunt and are raising a family, with her?

GRANDMA AND DAD

One night as we sat and discussed the possible ways we could break the news to our parents. Sally smiled at me and said, "I'll call and say 'Hi Mom, how are you and Big Terry doing? By the way I thought you should know that your Grandson and I got married, are living together and have had two children together and are expecting a third. So what's new with you?"

I started laughing and hugged her close. She began to weep.

"Terry, we have to do something, I can't go on lying to them. I miss them so much. Chrissy and Mikey have never seen their Grandparents and Mom and Terry have never seen them."

"Sally, we both turn thirty this year. I was going to have a party to celebrate our entering into old fartdom. Why don't we invite Mom and Dad to come and celebrate with us and let the chips fall where they may.

"As I see it they will ether accept us and the children or will be horrified and disown us. Will that be any worse than what we have now? Now we have to lie about everything, they know nothing about their grandchildren. What will be worse, the lies or being disowned? I don't know, my love. I just don't know," I said.

We just sat there holding each other.

As we sat there in each other's arms Chrissy walked into the living room, followed by her brother. Chrissy's eyes opened wide and she shouted, "Come on Mikey, family hug."

The two children ran to us and jumped into our laps. There were hugs, kisses and giggles all around.

I leaned toward Sally and tenderly kissed her on the lips. "I'll call Dad and Mom tomorrow and set everything up."

"Thanks," Sally replied. "I think that I would be too nervous and I would slip and say something wrong."

She got up and as she walked out of the living room she looked back, smiled and said, "By the way YOU may be entering Old Fartdom, but I am DEFINITELY NOT...old man."

"You're older than me," I laughed.

"I think that's just an ugly rumor spread around by evil people," she retorted.

"You're right, you are my sexy young thing."

"Yea, a sexy fat thing," she said

"You are not fat," I said.

"Oh yea," she said as she turned and stood in profile. At six months she was definitely showing.

"Well," I said, "maybe your belly sticks out a little, but god Sally, you are sexy."

As she walked out she said, "That's why I love you...you're crazy."

"Yea, about you, love," I shouted.

The next day, while I was at the office, (I didn't want any interruptions) I called home, well, Grandma and Dad's home, Grandma answered.

She was excited to hear from me, after I told her that everyone was okay. She asked me if I saw Sally much now that I was seeing Christina and Sally was seeing Michael. I told her that we saw each other all of the time, that the four of us spent a lot of time together.

This was something that Sally started to get Grandma off her back about meeting someone.

We talked for a few minutes and then I said, "Grandma, Sally and I turn thirty this year and Mike (I almost said Mikey) and I want to throw a party for the two of us. We were thinking of having the party in August, around Sally's birthday, and we were hoping that you and Dad could make it over here to celebrate this momentous occasion with us."

Grandma was so excited. She started to cry and said, "Oh Terry, we would love to come. We haven't seen Sally in almost five years and I don't remember when we last saw you. Your Dad will be so happy. I can't think of a reason why we won't be there. In fact there is no reason we won't come."

We decided that they would come over in late July and stay until late August or early September.

Grandma was going on and on about seeing us and having time to be together with her children. She couldn't wait until my Dad got home, so she could tell him. We talked for a while and finally, we said our goodbyes, gave kisses and hung up.

When I got home that evening, Sally looked at me with a questioning look.

I smiled and said, "It's done."

Sally had tears in her eyes and said, "Terry, I am so afraid. I hope that we've done the right thing."

"Well it was going to happen someday, I think that this will be for the best," I said smiling at her.

That night, as we lay in bed holding each other, Sally started to weep.

I held her tight and whispered, "My love, you are everything to me. I love you more than life itself. I wouldn't want to live without you. No matter what happens, just know that I have no regrets. You and the children are my life."

Sally leaned over and pressed her lips against mine. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue, caressing it and loving it with mine.

She ran her hand down my body; underneath the waistband of my pajamas and took my dick in her hand.

I started to get an erection and it hardened as she stroked me. I placed my hand on her breast and rubbed her nipple between my fingers. Her breasts had grown with her pregnancy and were firm and full.

She sat up and removed her nightgown and I pulled my pajama pants and tee shirt off.

Sally pushed me onto my back. She once again began to stroke my dick as I moved my hand to the lips of her vagina. She was wet and hot.

I moved my fingers around her vagina caressing and petting her. Sally moaned and increased the speed of her strokes.

She again sat up and moved her leg across my lower body. She sat on me and rubbed her vagina over my dick.

I pushed up into her, stroking myself on her vaginal lips, as my hands fondled her extended belly.

Sally lifted herself up, took my dick in her hand and positioned it at the entrance to her love canal. She slowly lowered herself onto me. Taking my dick into her body until she was once again sitting on me. Our bodies joined in the most intimate way two people can be.

I looked up at her. Sally had her eyes closed and there was a small smile on her face.

She began to move, rocking up and down on my dick. She was softly moaning.

I began to push up into her in sync with her movements. Slowly at first; luxuriating in the closeness and the exquisite pleasure we were experiencing.

As our passion rose so did the speed of our lovemaking. This woman who gave birth to two of my children and was carrying my third child excited me to unparalleled heights.

I began to push myself up into her with a passion that was born of love and desire.

I lost all control and started to piston into her body with wild abandon.

At the same time, Sally was rocking uncontrollably on my dick.

We went on like this for an eternity. Until I began to shout out, "Oh god, Sally, I love you, I love you more than anything."

I slammed myself into her and stiffened as I began to shoot my cum deep inside Sally's body.

At the same time Sally went rigid and she screamed out as her orgasm over took her body.

She fell on top of me as she came down from the heights of her pleasure.

She rolled off of my body and we held each other as we lay in our post orgasmic bliss. This is how we fell asleep.

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S VISIT

The next few months flew by and before we knew it, Dad and Grandma were scheduled to land at Heathrow.

I cleaned out the Lexus and took the child seats out, and drove off to pick them up.

When they got off the plane, I was there. The reunion was great. Grandma was beside herself. Hugging me and kissing me and completely overwhelming me with questions.

"How is Sally? Have you seen her lately? Will we meet Michael? What about Christine? Are you serious about her? Is Sally and Michael more than a passing fancy?" She went on.

I answered, "Sally is fine. I see her all of the time. You will meet Michael and Christine and I am very serious about Chrissy and Sally is very serious about Mike. Relax, Grandma, Everything will be clear in a little while."

We picked up their bags and went to the car. Dad got in next to me and Grandma got in the back seat.

Dad commented my choice of cars. He thought that I would have a sleeker car, sort of a chick catcher.

I told him, "Dad, I have the chick I want. I don't want any more."

Grandma laughed, "That's the boy I love."

We talked and laughed all of the way home. I finally pulled into the driveway of our home.

Dad asked, "What is this?"

"This is where I live Dad."

Grandma and Dad got out of the car. I went and took their bags out of the boot (see how British I have become).

Grandma had walked over to Dad and put something in his hand. He looked at it and Grandma said, "Deja vous, all over again?"

Dad just shrugged.

We all went into the house and we stopped in the living room and I yelled, "We're here."

Grandma and Dad turned and looked at me questioningly.

As they did Sally came into the roomy carrying Mikey, holding Chrissy's hand.

Dad was the first to turned around and he said, "Holy Christ."

Grandma turned around and started laughing, "Well I would guess these are our Grandchildren."

I sort of sheepishly said, "Surprise."

Grandma ran to Sally and hugged her. "Oh, my baby, I love you so much."

Dad laughed and said, "Once again, you are right, Sarah. Deja vous all over again."

Grandma came over to me, hugged me and said, "You really have to clean the car better, Terry." She put a half a dozen cheerios in my hand, one of which was half eaten.

"I was sort of rushed," I explained.

Both children immediately took to Grandma and Dad. They wouldn't let their Grandparents go.

We finally got the children to bed and sat in the living room and we went through the whole story.

Grandma and Dad seemed to accept the love that Sally and I had for each other.

Grandma, Dad and I had a "couple" of glasses of wine. Sally was drinking tea. After talking and laughing we all went to bed.

Dad and Grandma wouldn't hear of putting the children out of their rooms. The guest room had two twin beds and they would just sleep in them. Hell, they have lived in the same house for the past 15 years so they could sleep in the same room for a couple of days.

The next morning, Sally got up to feed Chrissy and Mikey, and let me sleep it off. All during breakfast, Chrissy wanted to see "Gramma".

Sally kept telling her that Gramma would be up in a little while and just be patient. Right, a four year old, be patient.

After finishing her cheerios, Chrissy jumped out of her chair and yelled "GRAMMA" and ran to the guest room.

Sally tore after her, but Chrissy threw the door open before Sally caught her.

Sally looked into the room. Dad was asleep in one of the beds, lying on his back, Grandma was lying next to him with her arm and leg across his body, it appeared that they were both naked under the sheets.

Grandma opened her eyes and looked at Sally before Sally could close the door.

About fifteen minutes later, Grandma came into the kitchen. Chrissy ran to her and sat in her lap.

Grandma was red and quietly said, "Maybe I should explain."

Sally looked at her with love in her eyes and said, "Mom, if you are happy, so am I. I love you and I love Big Terry. You looked so comfortable with him."

Grandma smiled at her daughter and said, "I was so afraid you would be upset."

Sally looked at her and said, "OH Mom I am very upset..."

Grandma eyes became as big as saucers.

Sally continued, "I now owe my Terry Fifty Pounds."

Grandma looked incredulous, "You owe Terry, fifty pounds?"

Sally smiled, laughed and said, "Terry was so sure that you and Big Terry were sleeping together that I bet him fifty pounds that you weren't. Now, I have to pay up. And Terry will move the beds together so you two will be more comfortable."

The next week was wonderful. We enjoyed our parents and they thoroughly enjoyed their grandchildren.

One evening in the next week Sally and I went were lying out on hammock. Our back yard was sloped with the back higher than the house. Grandma and Dad had insisted that they feed the children, bathed them and put them to bed. They got no argument from us.

Sally and I lay were holding each other in the dark. All of a sudden, the light in the guest room went on. Grandma was standing by the window, looking out. Dad came up behind her and put his arms around her and started to kiss her neck.

His hands came up and caressed her breasts. He began to unbutton her blouse. He reached inside her blouse and began to fondle her breast. Grandma turned around and they kissed passionately.

Sally, began to stroke my dick. She said, "Oh God, Terry, look."

Dad had removed Grandma's blouse and bra. She had her hands inside his pants, stroking him. She undid his pants and they fell to the floor.

Dad had pushed Grandmas skirt down off her hips. He grabbed her ass and began to knead it. Grandma pushed Dad back onto the bed and grabbed his dick and began to suck it.

Sally gasped and then moved down, she pulled my pants down and took out my dick and looked up at me and smiled. "Like Mother, like daughter," she laughed as she took my dick in her mouth.

She began to suck me. I lay back in the hammock and pushed my hips up into her.

I looked over to the window and saw that Dad had pulled Grandma up and was kissing her lips. Grandma reached down, grabbed his dick and placed it at the entrance of her vagina. She then dropped down onto it.

I pulled Sally up and said, "Look."

Sally immediately grabbed my erection and mimicking her mother dropped down, impaling herself on my dick.

She began to ride me. Lifting and dropping herself on me as I pushed up into her.