A Nephew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my father fuck my Grandmother as I fucked his niece and her daughter really excited me, and I humped up into her with abandon.

Sally was watching her mother loving my father. She began to moan and move faster and faster. Then she stiffened and began to squeal as she started to orgasm.

I looked and saw that Grandma was straining and had thrown her head back with her mouth open. It was obvious that she too was having an orgasm.

I pushed up into Sally and began to come into her. I couldn't hold back. I came into her again and again, filling her to overflowing. She fell onto me, holding on to me and moaning.

I began to smile and softly laughed. "I have never before been a voyeur and was never really turned on by watching. But, tonight it was wonderful."

Sally snuggled into me and whispered, "You are terrible, Terry."

"That's why you love me," I said as we got up and went into the house and up to our bed.

Over the next month we had a great time, showing Grandma and Dad around London and the surrounding area. Richard and Lillian and their two boys joined us on many of the trips. They loved Grandma and Dad.

The party went off perfectly. All of our friends, neighbors and co-workers were there. No one would believe that Grandma was Sally's mother. They all said that she was far too young. Needless to say Grandma loved it.

In early September, Sally's water broke and after a relatively short labor (labour?) she gave birth to our daughter, Sarah.

Grandma and Dad were ecstatic that we named the baby Sarah.

Two weeks later, our parents were leaving. They had to return home, Grandma to her volunteer work and Dad to the classroom.

There were tears, kisses, tears, weeping and tears at the airport. And the five of us stood by the window, waving goodbye long after the plane disappeared into the clouds.

Grandma and Dad returned to England in early June of the next year and spent all of June and July with us.

It was wonderful, having our parents with us. Traveling all over Great Britain with them.

However, two months after they returned to the States, Grandma, like her beloved Freddy, was killed in an accident with a drunk driver.

Sally and I flew back to the States for the funeral. Richard and Lillian took care of our three children.

Dad was destroyed by Grandma's death, he was inconsolable. We wanted him to come back to Wimbledon with us, but he wouldn't leave.

My younger sister, Deborah was going to stay with Dad for a few weeks, while her husband, Dennis was on a business trip.

Sally and I returned home.

With the loss of Grandma, Sally and I decided that we weren't going to allow our family to scatter. We would invite them to England, one at a time and introduce then to our family. They will either accept us or reject us.

Whatever the outcome, we would have each other and our children. If we end up alone, we can live with that. We will be together.

*

When I wrote my first story, "A Soldiers Story" I had no intention of a follow-up, however the story sort of took on a life of its own. Let me know if you want it continued. All comments are welcome.