All Comments on 'A New Assignment Pt. 05'

by sammi_jo

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i like it

I CAN't to see what happens next thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
NOOO!!!

HE BETTER NOT LEAVE!!!!!

She should have went after him, or he should have at least showed her his wolf form!! :) AHHHH Typical man who is stubborn lol. If he showed her the wolf, they wouldn't be in this position right now!

Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Please hurry!

ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

Good chapter but where to go from here? They need to get together and we need to know what Leslie's history is. How is she able to read others the way she does? Please don't keep uson tinder hooks to long.

Thanks

gaelicvampiregaelicvampirealmost 14 years ago
FINALLY

I have been waiting for the next chapter in this story. I have a few comments tho the first is NOOOOOO why do all Alpha's need to be so stubborn. GRRRRR Second comment is the story is great so far I love reading it. Third comment is I am hoping that you show what leslie is if she is something other than human. Last one I hope that the time between post isn't as long this time. HEHE Just a hint but I know people have lives to live. Keep the great story and future ines comming.

dreamdrakadreamdrakaalmost 14 years ago
Don't stop writing

I really like how you introduced the characters. It's so much different from all the other stories. =)

lildragonlildragonalmost 14 years ago
Irritating

Dang you just want to slap them both! Pl hurry with the next chapter.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
ohhhhhh

please, please write the next chapter fast!!!

don't let the colonel leaveeee...... let him change into a wolf for her to believe. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE DONT STOP!!!

PLEASE DONT LET HIM LEAVE!! WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid girl!

I donĀ“t get it how you can give her special healing powers and she does not even think it strange, let alone looking for scientific reasons! How can she be a clever doctor and at the same time be so stupid?

I think you ought to think over the plot a little more before giving all thes contradicitons.

Otherwise I enjoyed the story and hope you will continue very shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

This is a really good story. I want to read more. The cliffhanger is seriously great but i want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what?!!!!!!!

wtfh? dont let him just walk out of there. make a new chapter where she wants him to come back to her that she cant live with out him and he stays in her life. but otherwise the story is good so far this would make an excellent book to read if you made it bigger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
next?

when's the next chapter coming out? please post the next story ASAP!!! loving it! don't keep us waiting and pondering and getting crazy to know what comes next... but i hope that she won't let colonel leave... PLEASE DON'T KEEP US HANGING TOO LONG...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What's Next??

Okay the main character is being stupid, dumb, dumb, and dumb. I mean she has powers, she's fine with it but when it comes to the colonel telling about his gift, she doesn't believe it and thinks about scientific evidence. Despite her being stupid what happens next? I need to know ASAP!!!! PLEASE POST NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Grrrrrr

Wokey, this is a good story, but why complicated her character with flippancy? I know as a woman some of us will be so difficult in handling their feelings aka love, but do u have to contradict her, where she has a supranatural power but she doesnt accept her lover's condition?? But so far you are good Sammi. Cant wait for the next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please please

more more more it is a great story please add more soon

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
WHEN

Are you gonna update???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hey!!!!!

hey! when are you going to post the next chapter? it's almost 5 months since you've last posted. don't leave us cliff hanging like this, when the good portion of the story set... AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WON'T QUIT ON US... thank you... hope to see a new post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

please please update love this story so far

lovebird24lovebird24over 13 years ago
I love it!

Please, Please finish this story. I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what will happen next. You have done an absolutely fabulous job with this story so far.

sweetpea265sweetpea265over 13 years ago
Good storyline

I like this story. It's pretty good so far. I wish it flowed a little bit better. It seems kind of choppy. Almost like a first draft or something. It may just be me though. Anyway hope you continue to write and improve.

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDover 13 years ago
Great story

It's so different from the other stuff on here. Sensual and not trashy. I LOVE Taylor's attitude. Awesome characters! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I love your writing style, don't listen to the other comments. It's different and new, refreshing!

MayaJacarandaMayaJacarandaabout 13 years ago
Pretty Decent

The story thus far seems is pretty good in my opnion. You have dynamic and attractive characters, a reaonably good plot and an interesting setting - which are all important for a good story. However, and I don't mean to sound too critical here, but sometimes your style of writing seems a little flat. You could probably do well by adding a bit more in the way of sensory details and descriptions, however if you do, make sure you don't go overboard otherwise thee story ends up sounding silly. You also somtimes mention one thing in the story, move onto another subject and then (almost like an afterthought) add some more information about the first topic. try to be remain consistent and keep information linked to one particular item together, that way the story seems less scattered about an will chieve a smoother flow. And finally some of the dialogue seems a bit strained and incomplete. If you struggle to compose realistic sounding dialogue just say it out loud. It might sound stupid and you defibately ought to avoid doing this in public but hearing a dialogue out loud can really help make it sound realistic. If it sounds awkward to your own ears then chances are it'll look just as awkward in writing.

I hope this comment wasn't too flamerish or anything. If it was, then I apologise, it wasn't my intention.

I hope you can carry on with this story and that my criticims were helpful! Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is that it?

Puhlease tell me there is going to be more. You must finish this story.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Finish this, please....

You have a great storyline going on, but I've noticed you haven't posted anything in a long while. Could you please let us know, if you decide to finish? I hope that you do, as I am waiting on the edge of my seat to see how it all ends. :)

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 13 years ago
More Please

Please don't be like so many other authors on this site and leave the story unfinished!!

While it could do with some editing, it is a great story. The characters and plot keep you wanting to find out what happens next.

If this is the final chapter, could you let me know?

BellamicueBellamicuealmost 13 years ago
Please please finsh this :)

Pretty please oh pretty please finish this. It's a really good story and you've written it well there's stilll room for improvement but when is there never room to better something already great I would love to see how this story unfolds it's very addicting :)

TalisaTalisaover 12 years ago
Ending

Would love to have this finished. It's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ok, my personal opinion on this story...

I have just read up until this point in the last hour and I know I have two chapters to go until what you have posted today.

I would just like to say how refreshing I am finding this story - it's a really different take on the 'werewolf meets human, both immediately realise they are mates, woman cannot help but be seduced by the call' type of story' (although, not to say those aren't great!).

I really like Taylor's reticence, his insecurity (for want of a better work) that Sam would want to have anything to do with him. I like the fact that he is holding back because he really doesn't want to freak her out and doesn't see it as his right to have her as his mate. I like the fact that he is having to physically control himself not to let rip with her. I also like the fact the Sam is strong, opinionated and in turn really conflicted and confused by the whole scenario in a very real way.

That is actually what I feel most about this story - it feels more real than others. If weres were really found to exist in our world, I think this is probably the most likely way it would go. Confusion, paranoia on both parts, being scared to say what you really feel... Well done Sammi Jo, think you're doing really well.

Off to the next chapter (sorry for the long blurb!)

willerileywillerileyalmost 12 years ago
I don't enjoy

reading this story b/c is is not well written. Dialogue is awkward and stilted. Pacing is crap. Slow reveals like this are only as interesting as what occurs around the main characters. At the end of chapter four, discovering that he is a werewolf is anti-climatic.

Keeping a secret/building suspense for the reader takes a lot of work and forethought.

I do applaud you on your great ability to create a sense of place & location.

For the main character to display such an intense level of disbelief is IMPLAUSIBLE. She can heal, give energy, read minds, etc.

None of my comments really matter. It's not a terrible story but for me neither was it enjoyable.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love how different this story is : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous