A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"And how's that feel Danny boy?" I asked. He groaned, his dick throbbed wonderfully and deeply inside me. I didn't fuck him yet however, not knowing if he'd be able to control himself for as long as we needed him too. I had him hold perfectly still, using my inner muscles to clasp and clench his cock. Up until now, I'd never tried doing that on a real cock before. I'd certainly practiced the technique numerous times on cucumbers, zucchinis, and eventually my dildo's and vibrators until I had managed to do what I felt was a fairly good job of learning muscle control.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned out loud pleasurably, just sitting there inside me. "That's...that's amazing Sin!" He mewled once again, throbbing inside me again, which I could likewise easily feel. Five minutes had passed, and I was anxiously wondering if mom would indeed dare to come up the stairs, or if she had in fact chickened out, and gone down to her room. I needn't have worried. I saw the shadow in the hallway before I eventually saw her. I gave Danny our silent signal, winking at him, licking my lips. And then slowly began fucking him, lifting my ass almost all the way off his cock before just as slowly, sliding back down it again. With Danny's hands once more cupping my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples, he was perfectly content to amuse and enjoy himself until I decided it was safe enough for him to try and sneak a peek for himself. I kept one eye on the mirror, looking towards the door. Continued shadow movement just outside telling me that mom was hovering nearby, no doubt listening first before daring herself enough to actually peek in. Though even that had been made easy for her, with the door wide open.

Since she was obviously still listening, not yet brave enough to poke her head around the corner yet, I figured I might just as well give her something to listen to then while I waited. Hopefully, hearing that, she'd screw up enough courage to finally look. "Oh baby, oh Danny! I love the way you suck on my tits baby, the way you gently chew and pull on my nipples makes me so fucking hot. Can you feel my juice baby? Can you feel the way it's dripping, running out of my pussy, coating your cock?" Danny was looking at me, no doubt wondering if he was actually supposed to answer that, but I put a finger to my lips, telling him to be quiet. Now was not the time. Not yet anyway. The sound of his voice might be enough to actually frighten and unnerve her. "Oh baby, your cock is SO fucking hard inside me. I love the way it feels going in and out of my tight, hot pussy baby. That's it, fuck me baby, fuck me. Fuck my tight hot cunt!"

I saw mom actually poke her head around the corner, just for a split second, no doubt trying to get a fix on things, and just how safe it was for her to actually look better next time. Sitting on him the way I was, leaning forward, forcing Danny to lay completely back, I knew that there was no way he could see her, and she'd quickly realize that. But more importantly, I also knew at the angle we were in, she could easily see that rock hard cock of his sliding in and out of my pussy. Sure enough, this time when she looked, she remained there, looking on. The mirror in my room likewise at a slight angle, giving me a better picture of her than what the doorway did. Mom was wearing a short skirt, which I now watched as she hiked it up around her waist. Wearing thigh-high lace top stockings, she had on what appeared to be a tiny black thong in addition to that. Her hand already down beneath the miniscule waistband, fingers already pleasurably exploring herself as she stood there watching the two of us. But there was no way yet that Danny could chance or risk peeking at her. Mom needed to step a bit more forward into the door before I was even willing to risk that myself. I was still slow-fucking him, though methodically with nice long up and down motions that I knew was completely if not totally revealing his prick. I could almost see the image of it myself from where mom stood. Danny's large tight balls, his thick meaty shaft now smeared with our combined juices, which were adding a wicked sounding song of their own as the slick, slipperiness of those erotic sounds could be easily heard as we fucked. I reached back, purposely taking him out of my cunt, letting him run his hard stiff cock up against and almost between my ass cheeks. But I knew that mom was now getting a really good look at the length of his entire cock, including his nice thick bulbous looking cock-head. Sure enough, she took a small step in order to get a better look, though still safe enough to dart away back around the corner if she needed to. But I knew she was looking intently now. Her hand still furious between her legs as she stood there masturbating...watching us fuck.

Mom took another small step for an even closer look. It was now or never as I again gave him the sign, leaning slightly off to one side just enough, lifting my arm as I did for him to peek around and through. Glancing into the mirror, I was seeing what I knew he was. Mom standing there, skirt hiked up around her waist, hand down between her legs, fingers working, mouth open...eyes locked on his massive erection which I was still sliding up and down against even though it was no longer inside me. I leaned back, cutting off his vision for the moment. Another wicked idea suddenly coming to mind. I stared into the mirror until I was sure mom had caught my eyes looking at her. I smiled. She smiled back, albeit a bit nervously so. I slid my hand back, grasping Danny's cock.

"Want me to put it back inside my pussy baby? Want to feel my wet slippery cunt again?" I asked unnecessarily, the whole time making a waving motion towards mom. She got my meaning, but shook her head no.

"Oh yeah," Danny spoke, which at this point made more sense for him in doing. Stuff me back in there," he actually begged. "I want to fill your cunt with my prick Sin...and I want to cum inside you, fill you up until it flows back out of you again."

I looked in the mirror, frowning at her. Once again waving my hand at her furiously. "I bet you would like to cum now wouldn't you?" I teased. And you will baby, you will. But not inside me...on my ass. I want to feel your cum squirting all over my ass when you finally do cum. I waved again. Pleased when mom actually stepped much further into the room, making sure she came in quietly, straight up behind me, even slinking down a little. This was gutty, even for her.

"Ok, I'm going to put you inside me again," I informed him, though my hand was no where's near his dick. But I knew mom's was when I felt her suddenly guiding Danny's cock back into my sweet slit, even playing with it a bit before pressing it in. I mouthed the words silently, seeing Danny's eyes grow large as I did. "That's mom...not me." I thought he was going to bust a nut right then and there, and damn near did too!

"Oh FUCK!" He cried out involuntarily, though unfortunately, his unexpected outburst scared mom away. She cautiously retreated back towards the doorway, disappearing for a moment before looking again. But I was pleased to see that she had completely removed her skirt and thong when she next reappeared. One hand spreading her lips a part. The other working her clit much the same way I did, almost as though jacking it off as she stood there looking on. All this excitement and stimulation bringing me to the very edge as well. And I knew I was easily capable of cumming at the drop of a hat.

"You ready baby? You ready to squirt that nice hot load all over my nasty sweet ass?"

"Fuck yes please!" He cried out, already feeling his dick swell even bigger if that was possible. I lifted up, forcing his prick to un-cunt me, and then spun around on him so fast that he had no time to react. "Eat me...make me cum with you," I demanded, knowing that would keep him busy while I dared do this. I once again motioned towards mom. Seeing that Danny was now otherwise occupied, she actually came walking back in again, now kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, only a foot or so away from Danny's hard stiff cock as I began licking and sucking it. I pointed it at her, grinning. She shook her head no. I licked it again, sucking it again, showing her the dribble of cum that suddenly oozed from the tip of his prick. He was only moments away now from spurting. I pointed it at her one more, winking. And then mouthed the words.

"Do it!"

To my delight. She did.

I don't think Danny ever knew she had actually licked it. Though that's all she did, quickly, and then backed off as I did. In moment's Danny's cock lurched and he began spewing all over the place, most of which ended up between my breasts, though I was likewise in the throes of an orgasm myself due to his talented tongue on my clit. But even better, so was mom. The look in her eyes so wild, so lustful and crazy, watching Danny's prick spunking my tits. She even reached out, smearing a bit of it over and around my breasts, licking off her fingers before crawling out backwards through the door again actually on her hands and knees.

It was nasty as fuck.

**

My turn – Chapter Nine

I was really starting to appreciate this alone time that mom and I had in the morning. It gave us a chance to chat, to recap events while they were still fresh, and certainly before she could start feeling even the least bit guilty about it. I knew for my part, I had to keep her from thinking like that, and thus keep it exciting, arousing even dangerous to some degree. I was beginning to understand my mother, better than she understood herself. We really, truly were far more alike than she obviously realized. But I knew without any doubt whatsoever, it was the "danger" part that she found truly exciting, stimulating, even if it scared her a little. That...was a crucial aspect of the whole thing.

I came downstairs early again, not even bothering to put much of anything on, just a simple pair of skimpy bikini panties as I strolled into the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of coffee. It was obvious she was waiting for me, sitting at the kitchen table. Though the look in her eyes told me, she was definitely struggling with what had happened.

"You know you really should come dressed," she told me looking up at me as I walked over, pulling a chair out at the table sitting down across from her. Boobs obviously on display though she again purposely averted her eyes.

"Why? Steven and Danny have left already...just us girls," I said smiling sipping my coffee. Wondering as I did, what she was planning on telling me, and hoping that I could quickly deflect whatever reservations she obviously had.

"We need to talk."

"Obviously, though you have to admit mom, it was pretty damn exciting wasn't it?" If I could get her to admit to that, I knew her resolve would weaken a little, and I could work with that.

"Exciting, yes. Admittedly, but I'm not sure it's such a good idea to be doing things like that, not safe...not right..."

"Oh? And what was wrong with what happened? Nothing really. I mean seriously mom. You got to see Danny's hard stiff cock right? And you got to see him fucking me with it. You have to admit it mom, it was hot seeing that wasn't it? And it was damn fucking hot knowing you were watching us. That was a major turn on. Just like the other day when we watched one another getting off."

Mom was flustered again, as I repainted the images for her. "Yes but..."

"But nothing," I stopped her. "Look...mom, let's face it. You and I are a lot alike. You know it, and I know it. So it's just a matter of admitting that to one another, and then moving forward from there. It was damn fucking exciting knowing you were there, especially with you playing with yourself, watching Danny's cock sliding in and out of me. And I could see by the look on your face, that you were honestly enjoying it. So what's wrong with that? It was nasty fun yes?"

"That's just it Sin," Mom said using my nick-name. "It was nasty. Nasty dirty, and I was enjoying it a little bit too much I think. You have no idea how tempting it was for me, to just wrap my lips around Danny's hard cock and suck it for him. I was so tempted to do that, but didn't dare."

"I wish you had of. And so does Danny for that matter," I said.

"Wha...what do you mean by that?"

"Oh don't worry. I didn't mean he knew anything about you actually being there last night. I mean when he's talked to me before, you know...even before you actually got there when I was licking and sucking his cock, teasing him. Asking him if he'd like seeing the two of us together doing that. He said that would be a real fantasy come true if something like that were to ever happen. That's all. But the point is, he'd have been in seventh heaven if he'd felt the two of us actually licking and sucking him together last night. Which is why I said, I wish you had." Mom relaxed, now understanding what I meant, though the truth of course was far beyond that. Danny had indeed popped another nut a bit later as I sucked his cock, actually talking about that, and then telling him just before he came, that mom had actually licked it herself. He'd been totally unaware of her involvement beyond just watching us until I informed him it had been her hand that had slipped his cock back up inside me, and that she had actually licked a droplet of his almost-cum, off the end of his dick. "I am curious about something else though," I asked.

"Oh? And what is that?"

"You mention anything to Steven about what we did?"

She actually chuckled, nodding her head. But I was pleased to see her actually relax to, readjusting herself in her seat. Her early morning robe parting just a bit, revealing the fact she was as usual, naked beneath it. "Yes."

"And?"

"It was like you said. He got off on knowing that. Figuratively, and literally speaking. He thought it was "damn fucking hot" in his words, that we could actually do that. He even asked me if we'd done anything else. But of course, I told him no...we hadn't, and that it was bad enough we'd even done that much. You are after all, my own flesh and blood. And I may be many things, but I'm not into incest, at least not like that," she back peddled.

"So just a little incest is ok then," I teased. She scowled at me, trying to look serious, and then laughed.

"You're such a shit."

"Maybe so. But then, I am your shit after all. And I like it that way. Now...what else did you two talk about anyway? Did you tell him anything about last night?"

This time mom's face turned beet red. "I did...I, I had told him what we'd talked about when we were...you know, watching one another. And then I'm suddenly telling him that you had actually invited me to come home and pretend to walk in on you. Needless to say, he got excited about that too. Told me not to leave out any details...to tell him everything."

I liked where this was going. "And? So did you? Tell him everything?"

"Yes, I did. I found that I agreed with you Cynthia. I don't want our marriage starting off with there being any secrets between us. So yes...I told him everything. Well...almost everything anyway. I didn't tell him about the licking part. I figured he didn't need to know about that necessarily, since it was only a quick simple lick."

"And so what did he have to say about that?" Mom shook her head, and sighed.

"He told me, I should have sucked it while I had the chance."

**

We must have talked for about an hour. Not just about sexual things either, but just about everything. It was nice being able to do that with her. Growing closer with her again, just like in the old days. But eventually, I slowly drew the discussion back around again. It was time to find out how open she was to a few things.

"So, mom...you got to see Danny. How about returning the favor for me?"

Her eyes opened wide. "What? Seriously? You want to see Steven's cock?"

"Of course I do. I am curious after all. And after all...fairs fair. You got to see Danny's up close and personal, now...I think you should return the favor, and let me see Steven's."

"Ha...how? How do you propose we go about doing that?"

"Easy. Same scenario. Same situation basically. Plan an evening, make sure he's really hot and bothered. Just make sure to leave your bedroom door open, so that I don't have to worry about trying to open it in order to peek in. That way, I can watch the two of you doing it, and enjoy myself pretty much the same way you did."

"You're really wicked you know that?"

"No worse than you are," I shot back. "You have to admit mom, it really is exciting and naughty doing this isn't it? Come on admit it. You like it as nasty and dirty as I do."

"Ok, I admit it. It still doesn't make it right though. We're treading on thin ice here. Things could get easily out of hand."

"But it's nasty isn't it? Nasty fun. Dirty nasty fun. Go on, say it."

"Yeah, it's dirty nasty. It's dirty nasty fun. There. I said it! Happy now?"

"Almost," I said reaching down, pulling off my panties, throwing them up onto the table, and then reaching over to the fruit bowl, grabbing a banana.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm a nasty dirty girl, in a nasty, dirty mood. Who's about to get nasty and dirty in front of her mother again. That's what."

I eased the nice firm banana inside my pussy, and then sat there simply smiling and looking at mom while I banana-fucked myself, even though she couldn't actually see me doing that. She reached over, grabbing another, and then parted her robe.

"You really are a nasty dirty girl," she told me as she began fucking herself with her own banana.

"I know. And you're a really nasty, dirty mother. And I love it. Now...tell me when you think I can watch you and Steven fuck, and it better be soon too, or I'll ask him myself."

"You wouldn't!" She first said, and then looked at me again. "Ok, so maybe you would. But don't you dare. You leave that part up to me."

And with that, we sat back and watched one another get off on the banana's we were both using.

Coming out of her shell – Chapter Ten

We had chosen the following evening to do this as Danny was working a double shift and wouldn't be home until way late. It would give us the opportunity and time without having to worry about Danny finding out, as I wasn't quite ready yet to throw him into the mix just yet. I knew if I moved too fast, things could unravel quickly here, and I had already invested a lot of time and thinking into this as it was. The images of my parents, and Danny's forever engrained in my mind. Their looks of total and complete bliss, passion, and ecstasy something that I too wanted to capture. But it meant taking things slowly, one step at a time.

The one really amazing side effect from all of this, was the slow yet gradual transformation of my mother. Dad's death had been really hard on her. So much so, that for a long time I worried she'd never recover, never come out of the funk she had put herself in. But she had. Though much of that was again due to her relationship with Steven. Even then, even with his love and support, and the mutual bond they shared due to the tragedy, mom was never quite the same person I remembered her being. Now however, I saw that old familiar look in her eyes again. The smiles that far more frequently appeared. She was even starting to look younger again, taking better care of herself. I might never replace the friendship she had once had with Jackie, but I was at least filling a void in her life that she had so terribly missed. Even though I was her daughter, we had managed to establish a confidence with one another that even the two of us had never really had. We could talk and laugh like friends, share secret thoughts and dreams, and yes of course...speak of fantasies and desires with one another without fear, without guilt and without any remorse for having done so.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
1...34567...11