A New Beginning Unfolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed to be working together as both of them reached down and pulled up my knee so that my thigh and calf were resting on their thighs. This gave them a partial view of my pussy, which was somewhat obscured by the water's reflection. We then talked about favorite drinks, best vacations and slowly the conversation turned towards the topic of sex. Without much lead in, Keri asked me, "If you could fulfill three fantasies during your week here what would they be?"

I had to laugh. Keri sure aimed to please. "I'm not sure I even have three fantasies."

Jack spoke up, "She has mentioned a threesome to me, and I have picked up on a few other tastes I think Michelle would like to explore."

"Like what?" I laughed back.

"You sure seemed to enjoy my 'plan' back there, and I've heard you mention the thrill of being tied up. I think you like to be the center of attention, especially when you don't have control."

"What was the plan," asked Keri.

"We had a little quickie just before getting to the pool. I got her worked up as far as possible then quickly led her out here to show off her wet swollen pussy and get her aching for relief. And it seems that when we were by the pool her pussy just got wetter and wetter. When a couple of guys walked by I even caught her parting her legs to give them a better view of her puffy open pussy lips."

I couldn't deny any of it so just sat back quietly. While Jack was explaining his plan, Keri slipped her hand off my thigh and down over my pussy. Carefully she spread apart my lips and began to lightly trace her fingernail over my inner lips and clit. I opened my mouth to accommodate my heightened breathing as Kari began to digitally penetrate me.

When Jack finished his description of the plan he placed his hand on top of Keri's to help guide her. She then put another finger into me and bent over to suckle on one of my nipples. I was now breathing heavily. Jack then asked if I was enjoying myself.

"Yes," was all I could respond, but I did manage to reposition my hands so that one was wrapped around Jack's cock and the other over Keri's hairless loins. As Jack and Keri were getting me off I began to stroke their genitals. Keri and I began to delicately kiss each other and gradually the tempo increased towards a frenzy. After a few minutes, she pulled away, took a deep breath and dove underwater. Immediately, her mouth found my pussy and she began to dance her tongue around my clit. Occasionally, she would suck it into her mouth like a popsicle and then twirl her tongue around it.

In a New York minute, her head bopped up, she drew in a gulp of air and we resumed our kiss. As our tongues struggled to unwrap each other, Keri dove into my vagina with her fingers. In response, I humped upwards and sneaked my fingers through Keri's folds. This was the first time I'd explored another woman's private parts and delighted in its slippery softness. Jack was left on the sidelines to watch, but I he made no objections.

After a few minutes of play, Keri pulled back and suggested we all head to her room. She added, "I've got a little bar of goodies there and a nice king size bed." Jack and I immediately agreed.

When we exited the pool Keri's nipples were rock hard, as was Jack's cock. Keri saw it, smiled and stated, "It looks lovingly firm." She then bent over and took half of it into her mouth for an instant teaser blow job. Jack simply smiled. We gathered our towels and then walked with Keri to her room which overlooked the lower pool and ocean.

Keri's room was luxuriant and seemed cavernous. There were separate bedroom and living room areas. And a bathroom with a large four person Jacuzzi. Keri explained she was a little too hot for a Jacuzzi and led us to the king size bed. We sat down and she asked if we would care to share a bottle of Napa cab. Again, no objections were raised. As she was opening the bottle she asked whether we would mind if she smoked. Both of us replied in the negative, but I was a little surprised as she didn't look like a smoker.

"I don't smoke cigarettes, but when I'm here I occasionally indulge in smoking a little of the local fauna. If it bothers you, I'll pass on it," stated Keri.

"No problem with me," I explained. Jack laughed and then added "Same here. Smoke away." I think both of us were too damn horny to even dream of objecting. Keri surprised us with her next question.

"Would you two care to join me?"

Jack spoke up first, "I haven't sampled that stuff since high school. It would be fun, sure why not."

"I'm here on vacation, so I might as well jump on the wagon also," I added. Keri pulled out a little a round object that looked like a fancy perfume sprayer. She then took off the top, filled the base half full with red wine and replaced the top. Local herbs were packed in the top which were then lit with a lighter. Keri inhaled the fumes after they were filtered through the wine and then passed the bottle to me.

I inhaled conservatively and fought hard to hold down the fumes. After 20 seconds I blew out the smoke and spent the next half minute coughing while Jack breathed in a mouthful and then experienced the same result. Keri sucked in another mouthful, and both of us passed on more afterwards. By this point, I began to feel the buzz and a slight floating sensation.

After Keri exhaled the second mouthful of fumes she set down the bottle, placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto the bed. For a brief moment, she stood at the bed, between my legs and admired my body. Then she slowly bent down until she was lying on top of me and began to place delicate kisses on my neck and up to my mouth, which instinctively opened and accepted her silky tongue.

For a while we just lay there kissing and increasingly I felt my buzz grow more and more intense. As it did, I also started feeling super horny. My hands wandered down to Keri's bottom to squeeze her rear as I pushed my mound up into her. We rubbed our crotches together so that our wetness mingled together. Having my threesome fantasy come true made me pretty damn horny, but the herbal supplement was taking me to another level. I was dying to have sex.

Keri briefly pulled away to ask, "Michelle, are you horny?" As she asked this she moved her thigh so that it firmly rubbed against my vagina and delightfully squeezed my clit. I nodded my head in agreement, and tried to somewhat hide the state of my desire, but couldn't help spreading my legs wider and strenuously humping up against her thigh.

"What would you like us to do Michelle?"

I was going crazy with the intense need to be pleased, "Just do everything. I want everything."

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Yes, everything."

As she asked me these questions Keri scooted up so that her thighs were on each side of my ribs. By raising my head, I could see between my breasts and view her pussy. Very shortly, I would have my first taste of another lady, I was beyond ready, but my pussy also needed attention. Then it happened.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned out. Keri had taken her hand and slapped my wide spread pussy. The slap brought a brief sting of pain followed by a powerful wave of pleasure. "Oh-ahhhh," I yelped loudly the second time she brought her hand down. Instead of slapping me again, she penetrated me with two digits and I hungrily raised my bottom to get them deeper.

Keri pulled her fingers out and again smacked my sticky entrance. She turned her head around and studied Jack as he took in the scene. "Look at your beautiful hard cock Jack. I love when I see pre-cum dripping from the tip. Could you come here and help me?"

I felt Jack's legs rubbing the inside of my thighs and knew he was standing so that his cock was very close to my entrance. Keri again turned around, and whacked my pussy. An intense wave of pleasure swept through me. Several of her fingers then enter me. Her wiggling fingers drove me crazy. A few moments later she withdrew them and I immediately protested.

"Michelle, I'm taking our pussy juice on my hand and using it to coat Jack's prick. It feels so good and hard. I was going to have him fuck you, but I can't wait anymore."

With that she bent over while raising her ass in the air and guided Jack's cock into her. She brought her mouth down my ear and whispered to me. "Michelle, his dick is so hard. Ahhh. And so warm. It feels so big and, ahh, he is starting to fuck me. I wanted; I wanted to watch him fuck you. But, ah ahhh, I couldn't wait. Ohh god. Fuck me harder, Jack."

Jack happily complied. Occasionally I felt his balls slap against my pussy and was growing crazy for relief. I shoved my hips upward, but this didn't help. Keri's body blocked access to my own pussy, but I was able to reach around her bottom and feel Jack's cock slide in and out of her. By aligning two of my fingers with Jack's cock, I eased them in Keri's pussy. Her breathing became louder, and together Jack and I pushed her into another orbit.

Keri began to bite and suck on my neck, then released my neck entirely as she started to cum. Her voice became a high pitched mixture somewhat between a squeal and a loud ahhh. She came for a full minute and than collapsed onto me as Jack continued to hammer away. From his rapid gulps of breath, I knew he was close.

With a quick lift and yank on Keri's left knee, Jack managed to roll her off me and onto her back. Not wasting any precious time he pushed her knees wide apart and down towards the mattress then shoved his cock deep into her. In this position, Jack's cock fully penetrated her and gave me a wonderful view as he worked on screwing her silly.

Keri was getting close to cumming again, while I still hadn't enjoyed any relief. With my own fingers I eased my desire, but needed more. Either the pot, the sex or both emboldened me, so I decided to take advantage of Keri's orgasmic state. I stood up on the bed and straddled Keri's face with my feet while facing Jack. As I lowered my pussy onto Keri's mouth she opened her eyes briefly, smiled and said, "What took you so long?"

Immediately, Keri snaked her tongue into my pussy. It was superb. While she ate my muffin, I was treated to the sight of Jack cramming his meat into her and spreading her bald lips wide. With each stroke her clit was rubbed by the base of his cock which caused her tongue to slow down its assault. The fucking was too keenly vivid to resist, so I leaned over and used my tongue to tease Keri's clit and the base of Jack's cock. Within a minute, both Jack and Keri climaxed together. As Jack came, I wrapped two fingers around the base of his cock and felt five to six separate spurts pass. At the same time, I sucked Keri's clit into my mouth and her body responded by going into spasms.

Jack pulled his shrinking cock out of Keri's pussy and it was followed by white shiny gobs of cum. Without any hesitation, I dove my tongue into Keri's pussy. I loved the taste of Jack's semen and was sure that when mixed with Keri's cum it would be even better. As I licked her pussy up and down, and plowed my tongue into her I was not let down. At the same time, Keri began to squirm and tried to push my mouth away from her. I refused to back off and forced more of my administrations on her.

Again Keri tumbled through an orgasm and when her strength returned she pushed me off exclaiming, "I, I, I need a bit of a brake."

In a partial mock pout, I complained, "Hey, this threesome seems a little lopsided. What does a gal have to do to get some attention?" While speaking, my fingers continued to toy with my vagina.

Keri looked at me with a sweet smile and than countered, "No worries. I've got lots of steam left and will be in fine order soon. Here, let me get some toys for you to play with." She opened a closet door and pulled out a large sized purple velvet bag and dumped its contents on the mattress. There were two soft dildos, one mid-sized and the other very large, a pocket rocket, a glass Pyrex cock, nipple clamps, hand cuffs and velvet cuffs attached to several feet of chain. This made my one item collection of an aging battery powered vibrator look embarrassingly outdated. Keri's travel collection did pique my libido.

"Michelle you look intrigued by our toys. Would you like to try them?"

"I couldn't try all of them. Maybe one or two."

"I think you could accommodate all of them, don't you agree Jack?"

"We could have a lot of fun exploring ways to try them on you. Come on Michelle, you are horny as hell and wouldn't you love that big giant dong in you right now?"

I laughed. "No way, maybe the others, but that is not a dong, it is a flipping dinosaur leg."

"Michelle, why don't you let us tie you up and surprise you with what toys we pick to drive you crazy with? We could even put a blindfold on you and lead you into sexual oblivion."

The thought of being tied up was sexy and scary. Really I just wanted both of them to fuck me now, but Jack's cock was still pointing downwards and Keri was going to make a game of my horniness and desire. "I'll let you tie me up, but you can't use the blindfold."

Keri grabbed the cuffs and tightly wrapped one around each ankle and both wrists. They were lined with velvet and fastened shut with Velcro. Onto each cuff was attached a D ring to which Keri connected a metal fastener that were each attached to a chain.

"Ok Michelle, now I want you to scoot down the bed a little and spread your legs as wide as possible, and place your arms above your head."

I complied with her request and then felt the chains being pulled tight. My legs were spread even further apart while by arms were firmly held straight above my head. After the chains were fastened to the bed I tried to pull my legs closed, but failed. I was tightly chained to the bed which left my breasts, body and vagina completely exposed. I couldn't believe that I had let a person I'd known for a little over an hour tie me up with chain. My horniness had to be responsible, plus now that I was fully exposed I felt myself getting stickier and stickier.

After strapping me to the bed, Jack and Keri walked over to the far corner of the room and whispered to one another while exchanging smiles and giggles. No doubt they were making plans on how to torture me. I continued to struggle against the restraints, but had no luck. A minute later, Jack and Keri began kissing and fondling one another then walked over and knelt beside me on the bed.

Jack spoke first, "Michelle we want to start by giving you a massage to relax you." He laughed a little and added, "We think you are too tense because you are just so damn horny, so just close your eyes and relax."

"And we promise you'll love all of the services directed at you," chimed in Keri.

Damn them. Here I'm strapped down, ready for some serious rock-n-roll and now they want to play massage, after they've both blown a load. I would have just grabbed one of the toys and relieved myself, but for the damn chains. Instead, I shot them each an evil eye and then closed my eyes.

"We are going to give you a special tantric massage. Try not to focus on what you want and just on the shifting feelings and warm flow." Keri next began to drag the tips of her fingers down my outer thigh. Her fingers just barely glazed over my skin and unpredictable jumped from one area to another. As she worked on one leg Jack mimicked her action on the other leg. The sensation was electric. My whole body began to relax and my burning desire for relief slightly mellowed.

When their fingers reached my feet both of their hands jumped up to my belly. The light dragging touches randomly touched and dragged across my skin on various parts of my body. One hand then slowly breezed from my navel down to my crotch, and from there jumped to my inner upper thigh. This dug up my desire, and fast. I began to will their hands to my crotch and started arching my hips upwards whenever a hand was near. Instead, Keri and Jack teased me more. Their floating caressing fingers jumped up to my face then a dance of light floating touches cascaded down onto my shoulders. This was incredible relaxing, and would have been marvelous if I wasn't so damn horny.

From my shoulders, their fingers spread outward and onto my chest. It seemed to take them hours for their glazing hands finally to reach my breasts. After an agonizing delay, their fingertips glided over my steel hard nipples. The brief contact on my nipples almost sent me over the edge. Before I was able to enjoy any release their hands were pulled away and the massagers began to focus on my feet. After a short period, they began an agonizingly slow march up my inner legs.

When their dancing fingers finally reached my inner knee I was beside myself. Unsuccessfully, I tried to spread my legs wider and suck their hands into me through a combination of mind control and unrestrained hip thrusts. Very slowly their hands moved upwards. I had no control and felt like a dog in heat as I begged, "Touch me, rub my pussy, please."

This time they complied. Their fingers began to lightly skipping up and down my outer pussy lips. I kept wiggling to try and force more contact, but enjoyed no success. Then Jack grabbed a lip in each hand and spread my pussy wide open, while Keri tiptoed her fingers through my inner lips and softly blew cool air over my opening and erect clit. My eyes were only half open when I noticed Keri reach across to the pile of toys and pick up something.

I heard a slight buzzing sound and then electricity shot through me as strong vibrating pulses were applied directly to my clit. My vaginal and stomach muscles immediately contracted as a hard painful orgasm ripped through me. The buzzing, from what I now realize was a pocket rocket, was so intense after the erotic massage that it made my orgasm painful and much too short. I wanted and needed a much more.

"Keri why don't you eat my pussy or maybe Jack could fuck me," I pled.

"So you want some cock Michelle? Jack why don't you give Michelle a little taste of your cock." He didn't have a problem with this request as he swung a leg over me so that each of his knees were beside my head and he pushed his quickly hardening cock into my mouth. Eagerly I gobbled it up and soon had Jack excited enough to where he began thrusting his dick into my mouth.

Keri had grabbed another toy and soon I felt a large heavy object fall onto my open pussy repeatedly. The bump, bump of it against my opening felt good. "Michelle, remember that large cock?" I moaned an ummhhh as Jack was now working his dick towards the opening of my throat. "I'm going to use it to screw you silly." This had my attention, and I moaned out a loud "Unnhhh!"

She was now rubbing the head of the massive rubber cock against my opening and damn if I didn't push into it. "Your pussy seems to want it honey. Jack, would you mind helping me opening up her love canal?"

Jack pulled his cock out of my throat, while Keri moved out from between my legs so he could position himself between my thighs. Ever so slowly he feed his cock into me. God it felt great as he fully sank his cock into my twitching pussy. As he began to pump hard Keri pulled the pipe down from the dresser and brought it to my lips. "Michelle, I want you to take another hit while Jack is fucking you." She brought the mouthpiece to my lips, put a lighter to its end, and I inhaled deeply. Slowly I exhaled, and quickly felt a jump in my buzz. When combined with Jack's cock slamming in and out of me the feelings were so erotically intense.

"Jack don't get too carried away, remember our plan. How are you feeling Michelle?"

"Good. Just don't stop Jack, please don't stop. Make me cum for Keri; show her how hard you can fuck me." If my legs weren't shackled I would have locked them around him and screwed him dry. With very little control all I could do was frown in disappointment as Jack pulled out with a smile. He teasingly rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, around my clit and half way reinserted it before completely pulling away. Once he pulled back Keri grabbed the large dildo and began to rub its head up and down my slippery pussy lips. She then used its head to press against my clit and began to explore me with her fingers.