A New Beginning Unfolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before this point, I think our two visitors thought they might be getting tipsy with us, but weren't expecting much else except for being used to tease me. With this display things began to change.

"Jack, you are a wild man. Reynaldo is right. Michelle probably doesn't want to be sticky ALL over. Let me get something to help." She then left for the restroom and we heard the sound of running water.

Miraculously, Keri's robe accidentally loosened a bit while dampening the washcloth so that an inch gap now ran from her chest down to the floor. Reynaldo's eyes indicated he also noticed. Keri handed him the warm hand towel, and he began to sponge my neck and chest, but avoided my breasts.

"Reynaldo, I think her tits need to be cleaned too. Thanks cutie." Keri spoke out and again filled our glasses. Delicately, he wiped the champagne off breasts. Quickly, my nipples responded to the wetness and his soft touch. I could also see that Reynaldo had a bulge growing in his trousers. After wiping my breasts clean, he caressed my chest with his bare hand then shyly pulled away with a big smile.

Keri called everyone together again for a toast and this time asked Marie to announce the toast.

"This is to wonderful visitors and real good adventures." The four raised their glasses and finished its sweet contents while I looked on. I think everyone was a bit surprised by the last part of her toast, and the days activities had certainly turned into an adventure.

Setting her glass down, Keri turned to Reynaldo and Marie, "This is how you give Michelle her champagne." She took the still full fifth glass, sipped in a large gulp, and then brought her lips down to mine. Knowing what she was doing, I opened my mouth and had champagne squirted from Michelle's mouth into mine. When she was finished she handed the half full glass to Marie and announced, "It's your turn."

Marie smiled briefly and accepted the glass. "You guys are fun. Are you ready Michelle?"

I nodded my agreement, and Marie took in the remaining champagne and approached me. I slightly opened my mouth and felt her lips press against mine. I swallowed the drink quickly then raced my tongue into Marie's open mouth. In response, she opened her mouth more and darted her tongue over and around mine. After a few long seconds our kiss ended. My heat box was again getting hotter.

Marie was already smiling big, turned towards Jack and asked, "Why do you guys like being naked so much and doing it in front of other people?"

Jack thought a bit and came up with a good, even philosophical-like, answer. "When people are naked they are classless. No one knows if you are a bum, a cook, accountant or Bill Gates. They just know whether you keep your body in shape. I'm pretty new at sex in front of others, but it makes everything so exciting. Do you guys ever walk around naked here?" Both Marie and Reynaldo shook their heads negatively. "You should try it. Maybe you two should take off your clothes and finish the chores for us in the buff?"

Reynaldo was quick with his answer, "Nah, I don't think I could do that. I'm just not that crazy."

"Its not so crazy," shot back Marie. "How do you know unless you try it, but it would be scary. Maybe I'll try just taking off my top. If you ever say anything Reynaldo, to anyone, I'll tell them you forced me."

He responded with a laugh and shaking of his head.

"Your right. Sorry. Don't stare either!" With that she turned around so her back was towards us and slowly undid her front buttons. She pulled her arms out, and laid the top half of her uniform down on the vanity. Next, she unhooked her bra, dropped it to the floor and turned around with her hands over her breasts. "Are you ready? Ooo-la-la here they are." Marie dropped her hands and gave her tits a little shake. Her breasts were a bit lighter then her skin and small, but wonderfully firm. Her dark, fully erect nipples stood out an inch and looked as though they were ready for attention.

"Not so bad, huh?" asked Jack. "In a few minutes, you'll practically forget you're naked and in an hour clothes will seem like a real pain in the ass. Also, you have nice tits."

"Hey if I'm standing here half naked, then you guys need to get rid of your robes, even though we can pretty much see what is inside Keri's."

"Not a problem," Keri replied as she took off her robe and tossed it on top of Marie's shirt on the vanity. Reynaldo's eyes went buggy eyeing Keri's fine toned body which made his bulge stick straight out.

"You too Jack or do you need some help?" offered Marie.

"Sure why not," he chuckled in response. Marie arms gracefully untied the belt holding his robe together, and then eased it off his shoulders and onto the floor. He now stood completely naked in front of her and also sported an erection.

Marie looked his body up and down. "Someone else looks a little excited." She then ran an open palm across his smooth chest, down his stomach and grabbed his cock. "I think you look sexier naked."

Whatever inhibitions about nudity Marie had earlier, the pot had washed most of them away. With Jack's cock in her hand he leaned into her and initiated a full ripe kiss. Before anyone got too carried away, Keri interrupted, "Marie, we have been greedy with the champagne. Would you mind going over and letting Michelle have a little?

"Oh my. I forgot she was there. Too many other things to think about. Yes, she needs some. Poor lady."

Jack quickly interrupted, "Hey Reynaldo can help her out. Marie was just starting to get comfortable."

"I don't mind, and think it would be fun. Don't worry Jack, I won't disappear." With that Marie pulled away from Jack and hopped onto the bed.

"Why don't you sit down on top of her so she can see your beautiful body," suggested Keri.

This time it was my turn to object, "But only if you are fully naked." Marie complied and did a slow strip tease as she first revealed her thong and then, to my surprise, a neatly trimmed pussy. She finished by crawling over me and gently lifting my head to the glass.

Her breasts seemed even more beautiful up close. Nicely firm, and deliciously erect nipples. She placed the glass in my mouth and dribbled champagne into my mouth and down my neck. Giggling she announced, "Oops, I forgot. Here let me do it the other way." This time she drank the rest of the beverage, and used her lips to funnel into my awaiting mouth. My sip ended with a long wet kiss.

As she kissed me I felt her stiff nipples push into my breasts. I swear the area between my legs was now burning.

After the kiss Marie sat back up. Keri commented, "You kiss nice. Do you like the way I kiss?" With that comment out she scooted across the bed on her knees and began a lip lock with Marie. As Keri sucked on her tongue and lips one of her hands roamed over Marie's chest and pulled firmly on her nipples. Marie's response was to place both of her hands on my chest and pull similarly on my nipples. As they kissed directly above I felt Marie start to softly grind her pelvis down onto me.

When the kiss broke, Keri looked back at the admirers. "Are we getting some people excited?" Jack's rock hard cock and Reynaldo's stiff bulge made their excitement obvious. "Perhaps you would now like to try being nude. Up for it Mr. Reynaldo?"

He answered by quickly stripping. Marie and I both watched Reynaldo strip, while she kept tugging on my nipples. As she did this I began to lift my hips as that feeling was again getting to me.

Once Reynaldo was naked he walked over to the bed. "Marie for someone who didn't want people staring at them you sure seem to stare a lot." He then reached out and fondled one of my breasts and one of Marie's.

"Perhaps Reynaldo I have changed my mind." She released my breast and used her free hand to stroke his cock. A minute later they were embraced in a deep lip lock. When it broke, Reynaldo got onto the bed and began to suck on my breasts.

When Reynaldo started playing with me Marie crawled away and stood directly in front of Jack. Slowly she began to grind her splendid rear into him as Jack's hands roamed over her young athletic body.

Reynaldo's switched focus and with smooth strokes his fingers sailed over my mound and lips. As his bravado elevated, a finger pressed between my lips and into my pussy. He pressed deeper and my mouth opened so I could breathe easier.

"Is she wet Reynaldo?" asked Keri.

"Yes. It is very wet. I can even smell her."

"Put your fingers into her and tell me how she feels." I felt him add another digit, as he began to slowly explore my vagina. His hand was beginning to move quicker and by his rapid breathing knew he too was feeling the thrill.

"She has no hair," Reynaldo announced as his hand slid over my lips and softly played with my erect clit. His finger then slipped back into my love canal. He kept pushing in until his knuckles prevented any further progress and then started a slow in and out motion. My breathing was increasing rapidly as the lovely smell of sex was all about.

"Is her pussy wet?" queried Keri.

"Yes. I can hear squishy sounds."

"Ask her if she likes it," ordered Keri. By this point, Jack's hand was fully exploring the folds and intricacies of Marie's pussy. Eventually, his probing fingers settled on her clit. As Reynaldo finger fucked me his eyes bounced back and forth between Keri and Marie, boldly starring at their exposed pussies. Both of their lips were slick from moisture. Marie's lips were wet from Jack's attention, while Keri was playing with herself as she directed my pleasure.

Keri walked over to the bed's end, then asked Reynaldo, "Wouldn't you like your cock in her wet hole?"

"Yes."

She placed herself next to Reynaldo and started to rub his cock. Next she guided his free hand down towards her vagina. "Does my pussy feel wet like hers?"

Reynaldo probably never thought he would be rubbing two bald pussies at the same time, and there was no doubt he was enjoying himself. "You are both very wet. Michelle is more slippery."

"I'm not surprised. She gets very horny when she is tied up. Sometimes so horny that she'll beg for sex. Right now, she would just love for your cock to be filling her. Why don't you ask her while I check out what you got," Keri seductively suggested.

As Reynaldo played with our pussies, Jack and Marie were wasting no time. After driving her crazy with his fingers Jack grabbed her buttocks, lift her up and walked her to the edge of the bed where he softly set her down. He then pushed her over so her head was on my chest and dove tongue first into her opening.

"Would you like me to make love to you?" asked Reynaldo.

"Do you like my pussy," I asked in return.

"Yes."

"Then I want you to make love to me like you have never had sex before. Can you do that?" I hungrily requested.

As we engaged in this exchange, Marie's moans grew more and more vocal. She also had one hand on my right nipple and was pulling firmly on it, so I did the same to her.

"Ummm someone has a very nice wide tool and it is sure to make some even wetter," crowed Keri. I leaned my head sideways and saw that Keri was now orally pleasing Reynaldo. After a minute she released his cock and I got to see his cock up close. His dick was only five or so inches long, but looked to be almost three inches wide. It was by far the fattest cock I'd ever seen.

"Reynaldo, I want you to put this wonderful piece of meat into Michelle and screw her silly. His cock was quickly at my entrance and began to push its way into me. I responded by lifting my ass upward to get more of him into me.

As Reynaldo pushed more of himself into me hungry pussy, Jack and Marie were moving onwards. After several minutes of tongue massage therapy, Marie was yelping like a baritone Chihuahua. While almost violently squeezing my nipple she shout out, "¡Ayúdeme, dios!" With one orgasm down, Jack stood up, pulled Marie into him for a juicy kiss, then turned her around and bent her over. I could see him gliding the head of his cock up and down her tight slit, then he plunged into her.

Marie's face was inches from mine, and I could feel her breathing on my neck as I continued to try to use my lips to claw more of Reynaldo's cock into me. Her breath smelt sweet. As I smelt her breath, she noticed me staring at her face and flashed a hot smile in return. Despite Jack pounding away in her love box she moved her lips to mine and we began to kiss.

At the same time, Reynaldo's cock finally began to offer a little relief to my enflamed pussy. Keri was the odd man out, so she crawled onto the other side of the bed and began to lick my left nipple. As Marie and I worked our mouths together, Reynaldo and I worked our pelvises to achieve full penetration. There was something so erotic and sensual about all of our bodies joined together to make love.

Beforehand I would have been extremely nervous of such a fivesome, but now it felt perfect. In part, it was knowing that know matter what happened Jack was there to love and protect me. He was having a blast pleasing the young Marie, but I also kept catching his eyes staring into mine. Each time I reached an orgasm his excitement grew.

As these thoughts rumbled through my head, the feeling of Reynaldo's cock repeatedly sinking deeply into me began to have its effect. When he picked up the pace it forced me to break my kiss with Maria and yelp out. "Oh, unhhh, you are wide. Fuck me." I began to match Reynaldo thrust for thrust, then resumed my lip lock with Marie. As we kissed, Keri moved over to join Jack and Marie. She crawled between their legs and added her tongue to their intertwined genitals. Once Keri began lapping away it didn't take long for Marie to break free of my lips and start moaning loudly, then with a serious of loud squeals she reached her peak.

"Estoy muriendo! Estoy muriendo!" screamed out Marie. Later, when I asked her for a translation she whispered in my ear, "Some believe the big orgasm is like death. When I came while Jack fucked me, and Keri licked me, it was like I was going to heaven so much that I told you I was dying."

Marie's wild moaning and body spasms pushed all of us over the cliff. Before she leapt off the edge towards death, Jack began hammering like a man possessed and spilt his seed deep inside her. The moans of ecstasy brought Reynaldo and I to a joint orgasm. His cock was so wide, and I so horny, that it didn't take much to have us mingling our fluids and judging from the amazed look on Reynaldo's face I was surprised he lasted as long as he did.

As couples disengaged, Keri was left trying to figure out how to release her pent up fluids as her fingers floated all about her swollen lips.

"Wow. I never thought it would be so much fun. No wonder you guys like to do this," exclaimed Marie as she stood up straight and surveyed all of our naked bodies.

"Do you still feel horny, honey?" asked Keri as her fingers continued to trace circles and triangles around her clit.

Marie laughed, then answered, "How could you not feel horny. Looking a these beautiful bodies and knowing everyone was just getting sex and still look like they want more."

"Good, maybe we can help each other. What do you think of being with a girl?"

"I wasn't sure earlier, but I liked when you kissed me down there. If you like I could try my virgin tongue on you."

"Sure!" Keri responded. It was clear that right then she was ready for anything, but no rush." First, why don't you hop up on the bed and straddle Michelle's face. I can tell she is dying for a taste of you, especially with a bit of Jack's cream. When Keri said this I was in the middle of admiring Marie's young firm body and it did look juicy. However, I wanted to kiss her everywhere. Starting with her pussy would be fine.

Innocently, Marie looked in my eyes and asked, "Would you like that?"

"Yes. And maybe the others can kiss and touch you elsewhere while I enjoy you." I wanted to make sure that Jack and Reynaldo were not done and had a large load of work ahead of them. Slowly, Marie climbed on top of me. Her olive legs were so youthful and firm. I glided my tongue along her inner thigh as she brought her dripping vagina towards my mouth. Initially, I just teased her with my tongue, but when I got a good taste of her juices mixed with the cum sliding out of her I let go. A few minutes into it, I could tell that the others had gathered around Marie and were giving her body extra attention.

Marie started to grind hard down onto my face so I began to focus on her clit. First, applying feather light licks, and then alternating with small nibbles. Above me the guys were attacking her nipples, while behind me I could see Keri was having fun with Marie's rosebud. With all this attention, her body was squirming all about as she grew more and more vocal.

After several minutes, Marie reached down, grabbed my hair and tried to lift my head up into her. I was a new comer to the delights of pussy eating, but was sure that Marie would be one of the juiciest pussies I was likely to come across. Her moisture had my chin soaked and was dripping down my neck onto the bed. She pulled painfully hard on my hair, then let loose with an unintelligible barrage of words as her body shook violently from another orgasm.

"No mas. No more, no more," Marie sighed. "I've never had anything like that before. I need a break." She raised herself off me, then paused as she stared into my eyes. "Thank you Michelle," she whispered to me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Sorry, but I have to let you go, I want to feel your hands on me and lots of hugs before I go." This sweet angle had subtly taken control of the room, and now was freeing me from the restraints. They were fun for a bit, and I loved the suspense and anticipation, but I was also ready to be free.

With my shackles undone, I stood up and stretched, then wrapped my arms around Marie and thanked her with a prolonged kiss. The last little go around seemed to have partially reinvigorated the boys. Reynaldo was hard as a rock, while Jack's cock stood at half mast. It had had a hard day, but I'm sure most guys would pay handsomely to be standing in his shoes.

After our kiss, Marie looked over at Keri and smiled. "Girl, you need to cum. Why don't you lay down on the bed and I'll help get these men fired up to screw you silly," instructed Marie.

"I do need to cum, and lots. A fat hard dick sounds wonderful," replied Keri as she lay down on the bed and invitingly spread her legs wide.

"Come here Reynaldo. Wouldn't you like to sample Keri's sweet pussy?" asked Marie as her fingers moved to Keri's pussy and parted her lips to reveal her dark wet tunnel. Reynaldo was also starting to relax a little. He didn't immediately hop up and slam his dick home. Instead, he sauntered over to Marie and joined her toying fingers to add to Keri's pleasure.

"Maybe I want to play with both of you," he announced as he used his free arm to scoop around Marie's waste and pull her in for a kiss. As the two kissed, Marie kept her fingers tapping on Keri's slit while Reynaldo pulled his hand away and began to pinch Marie's swollen labia. I think he knew he could have either one, but wanted both, at the same time.

Maria knew just what to do. Slowly, she freed herself from Reynaldo's clutch, then climbed on top of Keri. With both of their legs spread wide one could easily see their swollen wetness. Reynaldo now had access to both of their entrances. Marie and Keri began to kiss and grind their sexes together. After a bit Marie turned to Reynaldo and softly stated, "Hágalo y hágame feliz."

Reynaldo crawled between their legs and used his fingers and mouth to explore both of their openings. After digitally exploring Marie's lips, he replaced his fingers with his tongue and planted his fingers deep into Keri. The three of them were definitely getting worked up. When he was finished with his tongue bath, Reynaldo switched positions and began to work his fat cock into Marie. He filled her slowly, but even so the initial stretching was enough to temporarily suspend Marie's mouth to mouth with Keri. When he had his cock completely in he started to softly fuck her.