A New Beginning Unfolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching these three get it on was great, but my pussy was now beyond sore. I felt Jack approach me from behind and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and chest. It felt wonderful. As I melted into him, and watched the show unravel before me, I knew Jack was a keeper. In his arms, I was glowing and felt as though I was wrapped in love. True, sex was great, and there was nothing like an occasional fuckfest, but his warmth, caring, and love satisfied a much more basic need. At the time, unknown to him, I was ready to commit to doing anything that would make him smile, feel good or make him think a little more of me.

Reynaldo was getting worked up into quite a passion, and the squishy sounds emanating from Marie's pussy indicated she too was enjoying his girth. After a few minutes of moans getting increasingly louder, Reynaldo pulled out and directed his cock into Keri. This time there was no gentleness and quickly he impaled her with his broad tool. Keri jumped and moaned in delight. Reynaldo seemed to know how to please both woman, and had also fucked me great.

I was impressed with how quickly both Marie and Reynaldo had immersed themselves into our wild sexual play. As the three continued to play with one another in front of us I felt Jack's cock growing stiff behind me. I was simply too sore to accept him, so instead placed my hand around his cock and softly stroked it.

Reynaldo was now fucking both ladies. A few strokes in one, then he would pull out and sink his cock deep into the other. It was impressive how quickly he could move between them, and Marie's pussy was now having no trouble handling his girth. Watching these three fuck was intoxicating. Jack was firmly entranced by the play, and his dick was so swollen I could feel his heartbeat by just holding his cock.

Jack kept trying to run his fingers through my drenched folds and I kept pushing them away. As the fucking intensified, I let his fingers linger a bit before removing his hand. I was torn. My pussy was so sore, but that feeling of needing sex was again washing over me. Damn, what was in the air down here? Jack must have felt my increased breathing. Just as I was thinking I didn't want his fingers rubbing against my sex, but needed it, he pulled his away from my waist and dipped two of his other fingers deep into me. I didn't offer any resistance.

With Jack's throbbing meat in one hand, and Keri and Marie squirming in front of me, and Jack milking my vagina, I decided I wasn't done. As the threesome in front of us began to fill the room with moans, Jack pulled one hand out of me and started to fondle and probe my rear. It felt wonderful. As worked a finger into my rear, Keri exploded into bliss. Quickly, I went to the bed and climbed up on one side, leaving my ass hanging in the air. Jack got the hint a came towards me from behind. He eased himself into my dripping pussy, pulled out then began to gentle insert his cock into my behind.

Occasionally, I enjoy being taken this was, and at the time I was more then ready. As Jack eased his dick into my ass Reynaldo began to focus his attention on Marie. Due to our positions Keri, Marie and I were practically rubbing checks. Intimately, we started whispering to one another about the activities.

My voice kept quivering and occasionally let out a high ughhh as Jack sunk deeper into me. Marie was puzzled, and asked if I was ok. I replied, "I don't do this, ughhh ohhh, often, but sometimes it is so good."

"Sex?"

I laughed, then answered, "No, anal sex." Jack had now slowly pushed his cock into me and began to carefully start working on me. He was gentle. Periodically, he would stop and let my rear rest a bit to more readily accommodate him. During these breaks his fingers would snake through my folds, enter me deeply and twist my clit. My soreness was gone and replaced by a growing horniness.

Keri was enjoying being so close to us as our sexual excitement continued to rise, although Marie was a few paces ahead of me. I think Keri wanted to push her ahead twenty steps. "Marie have you ever had a nice cock in your bottom?"

"Uah, uah, no," she replied with plenty of pants in-between.

"Would you like that?"

"Ih, ih, I don't know. It feels so, oahhh, goohhd between ah my ahh legs."

As Keri asked her questions, Jack began to pick up the pace. It was such a different feeling, and generated waves of pleasure. I was at the point where fucking for the rest of one's life seems like a great idea. His thrusting began to build and Keri started to wiggle and moved down despite the pile of flesh on top and around her. Soon we understood her goal.

I could see her left arm was wrapped around Marie's gorgeous rear, her mouth was placed so that she could teasingly nibble on her tits, while her right hand found its way between my legs and began to trace patterns across my cliterous. After this change in position, it didn't take long for both Marie and I to climax with Marie shrieking incredibly loud. Her body started trembling as her hips began to violently thrust back and forth as she screamed, "Mas, ahhhh mas, mas!"

My mouth gapped open as loud moans flew out. A serious of orgasms rocked my body and I felt Jack release himself into me. It wasn't until a bit later that Marie disclosed that Keri had managed to stick a finger in her bottom and that the pleasure was incredible. She let me know this when she asked me several questions about how Jack's cock had felt and whether I'd ever had two cocks in me at once. This dark skinned hotty was very curious about anal sex, and with her hot tushie I was sure she would have no problem finding a willing volunteer.

After a few minutes of rest everyone disentangled and Reynaldo asked if he could clean up in Keri's shower. She showed him where the towels were and then offered to help him up, which he accepted. They took a long time, and no doubt enjoyed each others company.

Marie took a quick sponge bath and we wrapped towels about our tired bodies. During the process she gave us her number and suggested it might be fun to get together one evening or on her day off. We agreed. She then dressed and gave us each a long goodbye kiss. As she did this her hands crept under both of our towels and played with our bodies. Jack was kissed first and then I. When we ended our kiss, it was apparent that Marie was again getting worked up and I too felt that sexual tingle. She stopped abruptly, smiled and hurried out the door saying she didn't want to miss her ride home. I was fairly certain we would interact with her again before we left.

After Marie departed, Keri and Reynaldo emerged from the restroom and we said our goodbyes. Jack and I walked back to our room for a long shower and some much needed rest. In the shower, we gently washed each others private parts and together laughed about the day. What I couldn't get over was that this was our first day at the resort.

When we finished we dried off and moved to the bed. With the air conditioning on we snuggled under the covers. I asked Jack about his favorite moment and after a few minutes thought he replied, "Don't be upset, but I loved when I was screwing Marie while watching you get ravaged by Reynaldo and Keri. Seeing you cum so much was so so hot." My hand was lightly resting on his cock, and sure enough his much used cock actually showed some signs of coming to life. "And what was your highlight?"

This required some consideration. Replaying the days events in my head was exciting and but for the last few hours, it would have placed me in an unbearably horny state. But I wasn't dead, and the circulating thoughts were making me tingle. As I thought I used my fingers to trace feather light touches around Jack's cock. He too was becoming aroused.

"Being exposed in front of others after you got me so worked up was pretty hot. Then having Keri and you tie me up, use me and let others use me was a high I never expected. I was amazed at how I just kept cumming. No doubt the pot had some effect. Watching Marie go from a shy worker to a sex lover was also incredible. I think we will have to do her again. She has a hot hot body that even makes me think of sex. But the highlight was probably getting screwed by you while taking another hit, and then within thirty or so minutes getting screwed by three other people. If you would have told me I'd do something like that I would have said no way. Super gross. Now, it just seems so so naughty, but God I was crazy horny and all of it felt so good. I could almost cum thinking about it."

As I relayed my highlight to Jack, my pussy again became soaked. While in my mind I realized a very import fact. The simple fact was that I loved sex and there was nothing wrong with such love. This knowledge that I wasn't a freak or deviant because of my lust for lust left me feeling freer then I had in decades. I crawled on top of Jack and straddled his body then carefully guided his hard cock into me. "Don't push, let my muscles do the work. I want to fall asleep like this. As close to you as possible. And by the way, be careful. I think I'm falling."

We snuggled then let sleep overtake us. Four hours later, I awoke with Jack still inside. I kissed him awake and asked if he was ready for dinner and maybe a spin at the disco. He smiled sleepily, and something below began to grow. It is always good to live life large.