A New Beginning Unfolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh," I squealed as Keri jammed fingers into me.

"Honey, your pussy is going to love this big cock, and it is so damn wet that we aren't gonna have any problem. Mmmm it looks delicious. Imagine it going in and out of your pussy. If I didn't know better I'd say that you are horny enough to fuck. Should we try it?"

I had no choice. I was willing to do anything to get me over the edge. "Yes, yes, please go slow, but do it now."

Keri pulled out her fingers and pressed the head of the dildo into my opening. She guided it with one hand while using her pubic bone to apply pressure. Slowly my pussy opened and I felt the tip enter me. Another shove and more than enough was inside. I felt like I was going to tear so I piped out, "Please stop." Keri stopped pushing, and twenty seconds later it was I who was pressing upwards to take more of this giant cock into me. As we both pressed towards one another it felt like I was being torn in two, but it also felt incredibly good. Suddenly, I felt an ease in the pressure and realized the head was now inside me.

"Jack, before we send her into la-la orgasm land maybe we should just make her a little more hungry. Come her please."

"Oh God! Please don't make me wait any longer. I need you two to fuck me. Fuck me with that giant cock. Please!"

"I think you are right Keri. Leave the the tip of that cock in her pussy. Let's see if she heats up a little by watching us get it on. I want you to get on your knees so that your ass and pussy are right above her face. Then Michelle will have a bird's eye view when I fuck you."

"You jerks." I pulled as hard as possible to get free and failed miserably. The worst part was they were right. Watching another couple get it on always sent me into overdrive, and the problem right now is I was already way beyond overdrive.

Keri carefully placed herself in a kneeling position so that her left knee was just above my left ear while her right knee was on the other side of my head, and her hands were between my spread thighs. Jack jumped up on the bed and placed himself directly behind me and Keri's ass. I could not have had a better view, but what I really wanted was someone to screw me silly.

Jack lined up his cock with Keri's entrance and placed the head of his prick between her swollen lips. Keri responded by trying to scoot back and rapidly engulf Jack's cock. He teased her for a bit then thrust fully into her. For a few minutes the two slowly fucked one another. This was unfair and driving me into a nympho I will fuck anyone state.

After a few minutes he pulled out and offered me a taste of Keri. My wide open mouth gave let him know I was more than ready to comply. Their juices complemented one another. I teased his head with my tongue than drew his cock deep into my mouth. He only allowed me to take his cock deep three or four times before he pulled out slowly eased it back into Keri's pussy. As I laid there watching Jack pushed and pulled his cock into and out of Keri. I knew Jack was deliberately trying to go slow in order to drive me crazy, but he wasn't able to stick entirely to his plan and soon began to fuck Keri in earnest.

As Jack's thrusting increased, Keri's arm strength gave out causing her chest to collapse onto my stomach. To my delight, her mouth was now in line with my pussy and she didn't hesitate to begin orally pleasing my love box. I wanted to grab her head and push her tongue deeper, but alas I was not in any position to force someone to screw me. My mad humping must have provided a little clue about my desperate need for cock as once again I felt the head of the giant dildo at my entrance.

This time the head went in much easier, and I encouraged her, "Yes. Fuck me with the big dick. Fuck me Keri, fuck me."

While Jack feed his entire length in and out of her, Keri worked on getting as much of the dildo into me as possible. She was patient, but I was not and raised my hips to get even more cock. Inches above me, the sight and smell of Keri's pussy and Jack's ramming cock were sending me into sexual la la land. At some point, Keri began to fuck me with the giant cock. My pussy had never felt so full and stretched. Her strokes become harder and my eyes started to roll back.

I was able to raise my head and lick Keri's clit. She responded by pushing the cock deeply into me and I lost it. My whole body went into a frenzied spasm. Jack must have peaked at the same time as I vaguely recall feeling hot sperm splatter across my face before I blacked out.

Years earlier I had blacked out during sex after enduring eight or nine orgasms with a young lover. These seizure like spasms, however, were an entirely new experience. Words can't describe the combination of bliss, ecstasy and total loss of control that I felt. When I awoke, Keri and Jack were both lying beside me and Jack was rubbing a cool wet washcloth over my forehead.

"Are you ok," asked Keri. "You came so hard, and your juices flooded the sheets. It was incredible. You just kept moaning, shaking, but still were thrusting your like you wanted more. It was crazy, but kind of scary so we stopped. Is there anything we should get you?"

"Some water would be nice. My mouth feels really dry." What I didn't tell them was that my brain shattering orgasm was fantastic, my pussy felt ravaged, but I still wanted to feel cocks and tongues all over my cunt. Jack's cock didn't look like it would be of much use as it was hanging limp. Keri's pussy though was red and swollen. The problem though was so was mine, and I needed a good fucking, not another horny unbound pussy with which to compete.

Jack brought me over a bottle of water and I took three large drinks from it, each time having him tilt it into my mouth. I asked for another drink and held this one in my mouth. When Jack pulled away I raised my head, puckered my lips and let loose a stream of water that first hit him in the stomach and then found its target.

He jumped out of the way too late, gulped in a deep breath and then added, "You bitch! Now, I'm going to make you lick me dry." Jack jumped onto the bed, straddled my chest and then began to force his limp dick into my mouth, which I gladly except and easily swallowed whole. With his shrinkage, this didn't require any skill, but I did surprise him with how readily I took it.

I was determined to get him hard and horny so he'd give me a good fucking, but my eagerness tipped them off. "My god woman, you are a horny one," exclaimed Keri. She sat down next to me and watched as I desperately tried to get Jack's cock inflated. My mouth and whorish sucking seemed to be working as Jack's cock began to stiffen. About the time I noticed this Keri swatted my pussy hard with her bare hand. I jumped and Jack forced his dick deeper down my throat. Keri slapped my pussy again, but harder. The pain caused my throat to constrict and I gauged on Jack's cock. He responded by forcing his cock deeper into my throat and fucking my face hard for three or four pumps before he withdrew.

"Horny bitch, that will teach you to try and wet my willy," announced Jack after he climbed off me. Despite his attempt to be serious, his last few words came out with a chuckle. We were all having fun, but I needed much more. I greedily sucked in oxygen. It seemed that I'd never before felt this horny.

Everything seemed to set me off. My throat was sore, my pussy felt raw, my nipples ached, yet at that time I would have more than willingly volunteered to be fucked by an army. I don't whether it was the pot, threesome, chains, first sex with another lady or all of the above, but admittedly I was sexually out of control.

Jack was staring at me, then spoke up, "Keri, I have always fantasized about being with a girl who gets so horny she just can't control her 'Fuck me' instincts. Michelle is there, she is dying for a fuck. Watch this."

Jack come over to me and ran his fingers up and down my soaked pussy lips. Immediately, I began to moan. He responded by shoving his fingers into me forcefully while stoking his own cock. After a bit he pulled his fingers out and slammed his cock into my drenched pussy. It felt splendid. "Ahhoohhh, fuck me Jack, yes fuck me with your big dick." He abruptly stopped and pulled out. "No! Please don't. Just fuck me, please!"

He climbed off the bed and with a smile shook his head in disbelief. "Did you see that Keri. She is insatiable. Holy shit we are going to have some fun."

"She looks insatiable, but I wonder how she tastes." This time Keri crawled between my wide spread legs and started lapping my pussy like a dehydrated dog. Almost instantly my moaning started up. She then licked her way down my pussy and over to my ass. The minute her tongue looped around and into my rosebud I lost it. My orgasm shook me hard, but a few seconds later I began to plead for Keri to do more. Instead, she backed away and joined Jack on the sidelines.

"You are absolutely right Jack. We need to decide upon an appropriate protocol to remedy the situation. What fun we shall have. And to do so I think we could all use some munchies. Could you please hand me the phone?"

Jack handed her the phone and Keri pushed the button for room service. As she placed the call Jack stood behind her, rubbing his now hard cock up and down her crack while teasing her perky nipples. This was not fair.

"Hello, yes, we would like to order some room service. Could you please deliver a dozen oysters, a cheese and fruit plate, a collection of your finest chocolates, fresh strawberries, bananas and two bottles of your best champagne? Yes. As soon as possible. Of course. Thank you."

Keri set the phone on the dresser, leaned her bottom on its edge and than called out, "Come here my lover."

Jack sauntered over, placed his hands on her lower back and delivered a long wet kiss as he eased his cock closer and closer to her wet vagina. When their kiss broke, he bent down and started to suckle on her breasts. After a bit Keri pulled him up, placed on hand around his cock and than spoke to him, just loud enough for me to overhear.

"What should we do about Michelle when the food arrives? I don't know what the service would think if they saw a beautiful gorgeous lady, strapped to a bed, whose pussy was gushing fluid and was pleading with them to fuck her. Maybe we should cover her up to spare her embarrassment."

The two walked over and stood next to the side of the bed. Jack asked, "Should we cover her with a blanket, a towel or something else? Otherwise the servers might be morally shocked, and heaven knows what they might do." I hadn't thought about there suddenly being other people in the room, and this notion did chill my juices.

"I've the solution," announced Keri. She walked over to the closet and pulled out an ivory colored silk chemise and returned to the bed side. Keri shook the chemise out and then carefully laid it on top of me. It barely covered my body, and I knew that from at least half of the room a person would be treated to a clear view of my pussy.

"I think you two have had enough. How about we switch places, Keri?" I asked as once again I pulled against the restraints.

"But Michelle, it is not I who am hornier than hell. You know you want some more." With the last comment she slowly started inching a finger into my dripping box. I fought hard to restrain myself. She added another finger and I still kept my calm. Then she bent over and twirled her tongue about my engorged clit, and my resolve melted. Eagerly I raised my pussy to her in a plea for relief and muttered out, "Ahh, ohhh, please, just please don't stop."

"You like this Michelle?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to have the service people see you like this?"

"I don't know . . . just don't stop."

"But what would they think if they saw someone like me eating a delightfully wet pussy?" Each time she asked a question she pulled her mouth away, but continued to fuck me with her fingers. Jack than came to assist, and he started to suck on my nipples. All the chemise was doing now was covering my belly button.

"What would you want someone to do to you if they found you in such a state Michelle?"

"I don't know."

"Would you like them to fuck you like this?" As she said this she jammed three fingers into me and again stretched my pussy lips wide. I shoved up hard trying to get her fingers deeper and muttered a soft "yes." This encouraged her and she began severely fondling my pussy while sucking on my clit. I moaned louder, while Jack continued to pull, suck and bite on my nipples. Then there was a knock on the door, followed by an announcement of "Room Service."

"Jack, can you get a bathrobe for you and me," asked Michelle as she continued to finger my pussy. She then placed her lips around my clit and started sucking on it. Another orgasm rocked my body. Keri, pulled out her fingers, then stuck two in her mouth and sucked off my cum as she stared me in the eyes.

Jack had put a robe on and draped one over Keri's back. She pulled it tight, and again there was a loud knock.

"Please cover me."

"Don't worry; I'm sure they have seen thousands of nude people. Well, maybe not exactly in your position." She smiled and than winked at me. "Well, I'll cover you a little." Keri pulled the chemise down so my crotch was covered a little.

"Please at least put a blanket over me," I begged.

"Sweetie, how could I cover up such a beautiful little tart? If you catch someone's eye maybe they'll be willing to please you. I've got to go and get the door."

Jesus, I'd never thought of having sex with a complete stranger. The notion was exciting, I'm sure only because of my horniness and tipsy state, but I was also scarred.

From the bedroom I could see two attendants enter the Kari's suite. One pushing a cart and the other carrying a tray stacked with several of the goodies. Almost immediately their eyes were all over me, despite valiant attempts to look away. The tray was placed on a small table by the young lady carrying it, who then turned and pulled the cloth cover off the cart that was pushed in by the other attendant. He was completely unable to pull his eyes off me.

As the young lady pulled the cloth off the she scoldingly snapped, "Reynaldo, atencion!" This pulled him back into reality and he began to unload the remaining goodies. However, it did not confine her from repeatedly stealing glances of my exposed sex. When the treats were all placed upon the table, and the cart packed up, the young lady turned to Keri and asked, "Does the food meet your satisfaction, and is there anything else we can do of assistance?"

"It looks great, thank you, and what is your name?" Keri asked in response.

"My name is Maria, and this is Reynaldo."

"Maria, you two are beautiful. Your skin is flawless and such a perfect eyes and lips. People must try to seduce you all the time. I bet you have lots of fun working here."

"It is a very wonderful place to work. All the visitor here are so happy. But we must keep very much just to business here or our jobs can be lost."

"You know there is something else. Michelle over there is kind of tied-up, while Jack and I are still in our robes. Do you think you could check with your people, because we are going to need help setting up for a little party here. An hour of you and Reynaldo's time would be so much appreciated. Would you mind? And I promise to tip well."

"We both have our shift end in an hour. So there may not be enough time," responded Maria.

"We'll take what we can get. Why don't you get it approved with management as we don't want to stir up any trouble."

Maria made a quick call, while Reynaldo continued to blindly stare at my body, restraints and Keri. He was obviously surprised and interested. The call was all in Spanish, which I didn't understand. When she finished she turned to Keri, and said, "It will not be a problem. Also, the front desk said your room will be charged 500 pesos and they would like you to sign an approval sheet before we start."

"Wonderful. I'll run and do that. While I'm away could you please squeeze all these goodies onto the table, open the champagne and pour five glasses?"

"No problem senorita."

Kari dashed out the door leaving Jack to oversee the production. Before they were finished arranging the spread he asked, "Marie could you take this strawberry over to Michelle and feed it to her as I think she is hungry." As he spoke he handed Maria a strawberry, who accepted it and slowly walked towards me. "And Reynaldo, please do open the champagne."

Marie was beautiful. Her skin was the color of coffee heavily diluted with cream, eyes like a fawn that danced joyously free. She had a thin body, smallish breasts, and a full bottom. Her hair was silky straight with a few scattered highlights. Nervously, she approached me timidly and asked if I wanted a bite. Being a bit embarrassed by the situation, I just nodded yes.

She extended her arm and placed the whole strawberry in my mouth. I pushed it out with my tongue, until just the tip was left, bit it off and slightly sucked on the fruit. We repeated the process. As I chewed, Marie's eyes scanned up and down my body. While feeding me another bite I noticed that her nipples had become erect, creating small bumps that stuck out of her bra and uniform.

Keri returned and sat down on the other side of the bed. She handed Maria another strawberry then ordered Reynaldo to distribute the champagne. "Make sure that Marie and you also get a glass."

"I'm sorry Madame, we cannot drink while working."

"Silly rules," replied Keri. "Don't worry, I told the manager you would be sampling wine to make sure the bottle hasn't turned so there will be no problems. Enjoy!"

"Marie, let me show you how Michelle likes her strawberries." Keri took a strawberry, bit off half then used the wet end of the berry to slowly dance a spiral around my breast that ended at my nipple. As she coated my areola with strawberry juice she whispered to Marie, "This will make it very tasty for someone, and she loves the feel." Maria eyes opened a little wider, but she watched attentively. Keri gave me another bite, pulled the scarf down hiding my other breast, coated its nipple and than offered the remainder to Marie. Tentatively, she accepted it.

Keri didn't push any further. Instead, she announced, "Why don't we all drink some champagne." The two girls and both lookers gathered around the table.

Jack raised his glass and state, "Here is to la vido mi bueno." The three others joined him in the toast and took a drink of champagne.

Keri scolded the group for not draining the glass. "In my culture, a toast is only true if everyone finishes the contents of their glass. So again, to the good life, may it always be sweet."

This time everyone emptied their glass which Marie promptly refilled. "Reynaldo, it is now your turn."

"Here is to good people and good smiles." Each of them tilted back their glass and drank. Maria went a little too fast, and coughed a little afterwards. This made everyone laugh. Jack also noted our toast was not complete, "We have been so rude, and Michelle needs to drink also. Reynaldo could you help her?" As he said this, Jack handed him a full glass of Champaign.

Reynaldo nodded his head in agreement and softly placed his hand under my head to lift it up. He brought the glass to my lips and slowly poured into me. Not surprisingly, a bit overflowed. "I'm sorry Mechell. Let me get a towel and I'll clean it up."

"She is fine Reynaldo. I think she likes when it is spilt on her." Jack then took a bottle and poured several ounces over my breasts. He then bent over and licked the champagne off my breasts. "Do you like that honey?"

I was still being a bit shy, but did nod my head in approval.