A New Friendship - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry kept watch as he set up the cameras. As the girls played he handed me the remote control and had me work it to make sure it would control the video...

Jan pulled the foreskin over my cockhead and leaning forward took it gently in her mouth feeling the strangeness of the skin covering the cockhead. She could feel the life come to my cock as it began to grow, holding the shaft just below the crown with her lips her fingers pulled down on the shaft and she could feel the foreskin slip back and the head rest against her tongue. The foreskin slid out from between her lips leaving the head exposed to her tongue. Val watched as her friend played and her hand opened her thighs and with her index and ring finger she parted her pubic hair and spread her lips, her middle finger found her button and gently began to play...click...Jerry got his first picture. He turned and started taking shots of his wife playing with my cock...she slid the foreskin over the cockhead...click. Pulled the skin down exposing the head...click. Her mouth enclosed over the head...click...her head began moving up and down the shaft...click...click...click...I could feel my cock begin to grow in her mouth. Reaching behind her she took Jerry's cock in her hand and holding the shaft tightly began to stroke. He stepped towards her and got beside her on his knees, I slid off the couch and got on my knees on her other side. Val took the camera from Jerry and as she began taking pictures watched her friend take the heads of both cocks and begin to lick and suck them... first one then the other...then both. I grabbed the remote and pressed RECORD.

Feeling Jerry's cock begin to harden Jan concentrated on bringing it up to it's full rigid length and moving him onto the couch took the head deep in her throat and began sucking. Reaching into the bag she pulled out one of the toys...an elastic cockring...holding his cock tightly in her hand she slipped it to the base of his cock. His cock thickened, head turning a deep purple. Jan motioned to Val and said..."You haven't been fucked yet so come over here and crawl on this," and she held Jerry's cock straight up and stroked it. Val couldn't take her eyes off his cock and the cockring tight around the base. Almost like a trance she moved next to them. Getting up on the couch her legs straddled Jerry's thighs, her slit just inches above his cock. Jerry reached out to the breasts that hung so close to his face. The nipples hard...his fingers began to caress...a moan escaped from Val...he squeezed..."OHHhhhhh" Val moaned again...He couldn't believe these beautiful breasts before him. They were firm and hung against Val's chest. Each hand cupped a breast...he could feel the weight of each in his palms, his fingers traced along the crease where they met her chest, the nipples sitting atop them, offering themselves to his lips. The areoles were a dark brown and Jerry thought they were as big around as those old silver dollars from long ago. As his fingers circled them they began to draw tight and get little bumps...as they tightened the nipple hardened even more and got larger. He caressed and watched as the nipples grew to the size of pencil erasers... Holding them tightly together he sucked both nipples into his mouth, Vals fingers grabbed his head and pulled him tighter to her...

Jan looked to me and spoke softly, "Take his cock and guide it in"

I got down between Jerry's legs and could see the juices glisten on Val's pussy lips and droplets clinging to her pussy hair...Reaching out I took Jerry's cock in my hand and could feel the cockring at the base and how Jerry's cock throbbed. As my hand closed around the shaft, Jerry's body jumped...Val looked down and watched as her husband began to stroke his friends cock shaft. Her body began to shudder with an orgasm at the sight...Jan in the meantime had stepped to the video and watching through the lens made sure nothing was missed...She zoomed in and could see Val's spread legs, her pussy wet with her cum, her ass cheeks spread open exposing her tight little back hole her pussy slit open...My hand holding and stroking Jerry's cock with his cockhead poised just below that open slit.

I stroked Jerry's cock reached up with my other hand and placing it on Val's thigh pulled her down...as I watched the head slip into her I took both hands on her thighs and pulled down hard...The video caught it all! Jerry's cock disappeared inside Val, splitting her apart...Val screamed as the cock suddenly filled her wet insides, her pubic bone slamming against Jerry's...she could feel the cock ring against the outer lips of her pussy...involuntarily her cunt muscles began milking her cock...she began riding it up and down... my fingers playing with the base of the cock shaft and on her clit...

By this time my cock had become erect and precum coated the cockhead, reaching down and cupping my balls I could feel them filling with cum. Climbing onto the couch I straddled Jerry's head and holding my cock pulled Val's mouth to it. Hungrily she began sucking and licking as I stroked the shaft. Jerry's mouth let go of Val's nipples and he began licking my balls that were before him... both of us began using our hands on Val's tits and nipples...my hand kept stroking his shaft..I could feel his balls filling..a load to release into her mouth...Val sucked and could feel the cock growing in her mouth...she rode the cock buried in her cunt faster and faster...it growing with each stroke...tight against her insides...the video and mic seeing and hearing each sight and sound.

I looked towards the camera and seeing Jan my cock exploded in Val's mouth... "I'mmmmmCUMMMMMMinggggggggg," I cried out!!!!

Jan stood with her legs spread, her eye to the viewer...she had pulled a dildo from the bag and it was buried in her pussy...her fingers jacking off her clit...her cunt juice coating the fake cock...I thought it had to be half again as big around as either me or Jerry and as she worked it in her pussy I could see the outer pussy lips being pulled in and out of her..Jan dropped to her knees and letting go of the dildo allowed the floor to push it deep inside her...her fingers feverishly working her clit...with her free hand she began massaging her breasts and nipples...her eyes watching the threesome on the couch...

As Jan dropped to the floor and the dildo buried itself in her I stroked faster emptying my load in Val's mouth...looking down I saw my cum running out from the corner's of her mouth...down my shaft onto my balls and Jerry licking and cleaning them...grabbing my thighs to steady myself Jerry began bucking and meeting each of Val's downward thrusts with his upthrust. His cock...her cunt...slamming into each other..his ass muscles tightened trying to hold back the rush of cum beginning up the shaft...Val could feel it beginning and her fingers dropped to her hard throbbing clit...rubbing it she began cumming her pussy muscles sucking off Jerry's cock...Jerry's mouth opened as his cum began and the scream that escaped his lips was muffled from my balls filling it..."mmmrrggaaaaahh".. Val feeling his cum running up his shaft moved faster and with his first load lost his cock and could feel the hot cum unload up her ass crack and begin to run down. Reaching between her legs she shoved it back into her pussy feeling the remaining loads expend themselves deep inside her.

Her hands grabbed ahold of my asscheeks and burying her face against my chest...her pussy slammed down on Jerry's cock and feeling each load of his cum fill her unused pussy began another orgasm..."Ohhhhh myyyy Godddd... Jerryyy...Stannnnnnnnnn...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."...

When Jerry's cock slipped out and blew the first load up the crack of Val's ass it was all that was needed for Jan...squeezing her clit her body began to shudder with her orgasm...her eyes tightly closed as each spasm racked her body...hearing Val she looked up she could see the cum running out around the sides of Jerry's still hard shaft that was buried in Val's pussy. The cockring holding him erect...with each push into Val more cum would be pushed out and down his shaft, over his balls and making a puddle on the couch... having emptied into Val's mouth I fell over on the couch.. my cock flaccid, the foreskin covering the used cockhead and drops of cum leaking from the tip...Val continued to ride Jerry's cock, but much slowly now...savoring the feeling of the cock working inside her...Jan raised up and the dildo slid out from inside her and fell softly to the floor...

The only sound in the room was that of the video running...Val slowly slipped off Jerry and reached down and pulled the cockring off...his cock became soft and she gently rubbed and stroked the cock that had just filled her now draining pussy...

I looked to Jerry's flaccid cock and looked to my wife. I had never seen her get fucked by another man, and now I had just watched it happen. I was really glad that it was my best friend that had done her. Val was so content and so beautiful sitting there...her legs slightly open and I could see the cum spread over the lips of her pussy and in her thick pubic hair. Next to her Jerry sat, his cock soft and coated with his cum and hers...his balls hanging soft and spent...I moved and taking the base of Jerry's shaft in my fingers my mouth took the cock completely in. The mixed taste of cum excited me, my tongue circled the cock knob and my hands cupped Jerry's balls... gently my mouth bobbed up and down the cock enjoying the feel of this cock and the taste... I swallowed...

Val watched Stan take the cock in his mouth and was hypnotized by the sight. Her hands cupped her breasts and fingers played with her nipples...Jerry's cock disappeared into Stan's mouth...her nipples became erect and she squeezed...

Jan had watched it all and her pussy tingled at the sight before her. Taking her dildo she moved over to the couch and kneeling before Val and watching Stan suck Jerry's cock she pushed the dildo back into her soaking wet pussy and lowered herself onto it...leaning forward she spread Val's legs and her tongue began licking the cum off her pussy hair...taking her fingers she separated the hair and opening the pussy lips her mouth closed tightly and she began to suck her lover clean of her husbands cum that filled this beautiful cunt...

...the camera continued to run, capturing everything...

Jan sat back and reaching in the velvet bag brought out her strap on. She slipped it up around her hips and positioned it so the dildo in her pussy was secured deep and tight...taking one of the butt plugs she pushed it into Val's pussy and got it coated with juice. In one swift move her hand caressed my ass cheeks and she found my tight puckered hole and pushed the plug in-n-n... At the same time she slammed the cock standing erect from the strap-on deep into Val's open waiting pussy...

Val was watching and enjoying the feelings of having her pussy sucked clean. She knew what Jan was going to do when she saw her pull the strap-on up around her hips and her legs and opened to accept it...when Jan wet the little plug her ass quivered in anticipation...she loved it when Jan would fill both her holes as they made love...but when Jan pulled it out and shoved it in Stan's tight ass!!!...she couldn't believe it!!...her breath caught and then Jan shoved the fake cock in her pussy!!...OHHHHHHHHHAAGGGGGGG!!!! Her orgasm began... with every stroke Jan made in Val's cunt her hand worked the cock in Stan's ass in unison... the strap worked against Jan's hard clit and the dildo stuffed in her pussy set off her orgasm... she slammed the cock into Val faster and harder.. the plug fucked deep into Stan...

...I jumped and my muscles fought the intrusion...at first...then as it violated the tight opening I felt it slip in against my prostrate. My cock jumped involuntarily... my hand cupped Jerry's balls and I began to suck him harder...Jerry's cock began to grow in my mouth and I couldn't hold it all..."damn, he's big!" I thought. The sight of Jan bent over between Val's legs slamming that cock into her...

Jerry watched and couldn't believe that his cock was growing hard. He had never been able to cum so many times...but watching Stan suck him...Jan eating out a pussy, and a cum filled one at that!!...her using a strap-on and fucking another woman...both of them cumming!!!...his cock began to throb...

Jan pushed the plug completely into my ass...the rim and the base of it pushed inside and held tight...she turned the switch on and felt me react to the vibrations beginning at the tip deep inside me... she watched as the foreskin on my cock began to pull back as I got hard... reaching down she grabbed ahold of it and her mouth covered it and coated it with her saliva...releasing it she looked in Jerry's eyes and said, "Stan fuck my ass!!..now!!!" then her mouth closed over Jerry's cock...

My cock throbbed as the vibrator worked deep inside me... I moved behind Jan and taking the base of my cock pressed the tip against her tight hole, as my cock began to enter Jan pushed back and the cockhead disappeared. Ipushed and buried the entire length into her...Icould feel the dildo that still filled her pussy... Jan in turn slammed the fake cock into Val...her scream was muffled as Jerry pushed her head down on my cock. Her mouth sucked..squeezing his balls she could feel the cum beginning up the shaft...Val had leaned over towards Jerry and his arms were around her...one hand caressing her breast and fingers pulling her nipples.. his other fingers working her clit as Jan fucked the pussy...Val's body bucked and jumped with orgasm after orgasm...a low guttural animal sound escaping continuously from her lips...

Jerry came first Jan feeling his balls begin to move and the cock shaft grow. His head fell back..."aaarrggghhhHHHHH"...the first load hit the back of Jan's throat and she swallowed, not believing the force of it. His cock went soft almost immediately and filled her mouth with his hot cum. Quickly she grabbed Val's face in her hands and as their lips met her tongue shared the cum with her lover...the cum leaking from the corners of their mouths.. their lips and tongues lapping up each little bit that escaped...

Could feel my balls slapping against the cock strapped to Jan. My body shook with the feeling of the vibrator as my stomach muscles began to tighten and felt that first rush of cum in the shaft, then explode deep up inside Jan...I felt her shudder as her orgasm began and she began to hump Val's pussy...grabbing her ass cheeks I slammed my cock in and out of her pushing deeper and deeper... my cock unloading hot cum into her... reaching behind I pulled the plug out of my ass and my cock slipped soft out of Jan...the cum running out and down her thighs... I sat back on the floor...Jan sat back beside me, her head resting on my thigh. She slipped the strap-on off her hips and the dildo slowly slid out of her used pussy...Val's head rested on Jerry's stomach, her hand cupping his balls and cock... Jerry's hands cupping her breasts and resting lightly on her soft bush of pussy hair...

As they drifted off to sleep the the video "clicked" and began to rewind...

12