Satisfying Massage

Story Info
Michelle’s tight shoulder leads to satisfying her needs.
2.8k words
4.56
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hop out of the shower and towel off. I need to prep my massage room for my only client morning client. Michelle is coming over for a 90-minute massage.

As I get dressed, I run through my checklist in my head. I grab the warm sheets out of the dryer and put the sheets on the massage table. Then I grab my tablet off my desk and start the spa music playlist. Quickly I light several candles in the room. It's a peaceful setting.

The doorbell rings. I open the door.

"Hi, Cole. How are you?"

"Hi, Michelle. I'm good. Come in. How are you?" She's wearing a long black coat buttoned up, with black ankle boots with an elevated block heel. I wonder if she is naked under that coat? Her current look has my mind quickly racing, and is not helping me to stay "professional".

"I'm wonderful!" She starts to unbutton her coat. I watch her hand slowly go from button to button. Anticipating some great reveal...I hope.

I manage to murmur, "What area would like me to concentrate on today?"

"My shoulder is tight. But I would like you to give me a total body massage. I feel kind of tight all over." She unbuttons her last button and slides her coat off her shoulders. Damn! She is wearing a sexy tan wrap dress, with a wide black belt. Her hands start to undo the big black belt, and she quickly drops it out of her hands.

Quickly, I try to regain my composure. But it's hard knowing her dress is hanging half off her.

"Ok, no problem. Follow me. I will take you back, and I'll shut the door so you get ready. I will knock to see if you are ready and under the sheet. We will start face down."

"Did I surprise you with my outfit?", as she walks by and brushes her hand against my hardening cock.

"Yes, I thought...Nevermind." I caught myself before I made an obvious comment. The chemistry we have makes this even harder. Her hotter-than-hell outfit has my cock straining against my shorts. She looks down at my growing bulge, as she gives me a mischievous smile.

"Ok, thank you, Cole." I shut the door. I begin to think of her in our previous encounter. She is very beautiful clothed or naked. But I need to keep reminding myself about boundaries.

A few minutes passed, and I knocked on the door, "Are you ready?"

"Yes. Come in." I walk in, and her perfume has filled the room. She has worn that perfume before, and it is a favorite of mine. The reflection of the flames is dancing against the walls, as well as her bare back.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

She has the sheet covering her waist down. The reflection of the flames flickering sets an unbelievably sensuous mood.

"Is the music on too loud?"

"No. It's perfect." The little lamp and candles give a perfect amount of light to be relaxing and romantic. I'm not going to lie. I am shooting for that mood.

"How's your week been?" I normally don't talk much during massages, but I am curious about her week, and if she had any reservations from our previous encounter.

"My week has been very good. I had to do the usual house and office work."

"Is Tim back home?"

"No. He flies back in a couple of days."

"I bet you are excited."

"I am, but I do prefer my alone time."

"I bet it's nice to only worry about yourself for meals and laundry."

"Exactly! I can go hiking, shopping, and so on, whenever I want."

I add some oil to my hands and rub my hands to warm them. Lightly my hands glide over the bare back. The oil brightens the reflection of the flames on her back. All I think about is her nakedness under the sheet. Which isn't helping minimize my hardness.

"Your hands make me feel so good. I'm glad you had an opening today."

"Good. I'm glad I did as well, so I can help you destress."

My hands massage her entire back, spending more time on her shoulders. I move her hair, and I add oil to my hands to start on her neck. She lets out a low moan.

"That feels so good."

"Good, I am glad." I work on her neck and trap muscles for several minutes, before I start on her legs.

I take the sheet and pull the one end over her back. Then I take the sheet and pull it back to expose her legs.

"Why do you have a sheet on me? You have seen me naked."

"This is what I do with all my clients."

She reaches back and grabs the sheet, "I want it off." One swift fling, she throws her sheet on the floor.

I'm not fighting her for her wishes. She does have a beautiful ass.

"Ok. Let me know if you get cold."

"I don't think that will be a problem."

My hands slowly work up her legs. Michelle opens her legs a bit more, which gives me just enough of a glimpse of her pussy lips. This has turned very hard to be professional and not touch her outside the massage guidelines.

"Isn't that so much better without the confines of the sheet?"

I quickly reply, "It sure is a lot better view." Ok, forget to keep it professional.

She opens her legs a bit more. Her lips have a touch of glisten to them. My hands glide up her calf, hamstring, and to her ass. Massaging them with stern pressure on her ass. Firmly pressing her pubic region into the table, she lets out a soft moan. For several minutes, my hands firmly massage her left hamstring up to her glutes. I make sure each pass my fingertips touches close to her lips.

Then my hands glide over and down to her right hamstring. Doing the same as I did for her left hamstring. Making sure the tips of my fingers touches her glistening pussy, with each pass. The heat is radiating from her pussy.

"OK, can you turn?" Normally, I would hold the sheet up, so the client can turn it over. And then lay the sheet over them. Since she dropped the sheet on the floor, I turned to grab the oil and pour some into my hand to warm it. As I turn back to her, my eyes run up and down her naked body. I am at the head of the table. I noticed she shaved her pussy. Last week she was nicely trimmed. Damn, that will be nice and smooth to go over with my oiled hands.

"Are you comfortable?" My shorts trying to contain my raging hard-on.

As she looks up to me, "Very."

My current advantage, I'm above her head as she lies on the table, she can't see my hand in my shorts. Eventually, I will have to move. I begin to massage her shoulders, thinking of my next move. My eyes cannot help but scan her body. Perfect curves, smooth, and beautiful. Slowly, I move my hands over her chest, missing her breast...for now.

Michelle lets out a deep, low moan, as I work my way down the side of her body. I bend down to whisper in her ear, "I see you shaved."

"I do that for special occasions."

"She's beautiful bare." I slowly come to her side.

"What do we have here?" She feels my hardness through my shorts.

"A beautiful woman is lying naked on my table. I can't help my reaction." She gives a mischievous smile back, as she continues running her hand over my stiffness.

I walk down to the end of the table. I massage her right leg, to her hip. Making sure I slide close to her lips. Spending several minutes working on her left leg. Her lips are very wet and glistening. I place my oiled hand firmly on her pubic mound, just above her clit, as I walk to her other leg to start working on it. The sexual tension is building.

My hands slowly work my way up her leg. Her breathing has been getting deeper and deeper. The rise and fall of her chest with each breath, shows her pleasure increasing. Pouring more oil into my hands, I start on the top of her pubic mound. Slowly, deliberately I caress her bare mound and lips, avoiding her clit. Her vocal responses show she is enjoying my touch.

I keep a hand firmly massaging her mound, as I whisper in her ear, "Now, I will massage you inside."

Slowly, I kiss and nip her neck. She lets out several affirming pleasure moans. I go over one side of her neck, and across to the other side of her neck. Alternating between kisses, nips, and the tip of my tongue.

"Yes, please do!"

I walk to the end of the table, never losing the touch of her skin. The seductive glow on her well-oiled skin sent raw passion of wanting to take her right now. But I wait. I want to take my time to build her state of arousal. Enjoy having her one more time, to please her like she deserves.

I grab her and slide her to the bottom of the table. Slowly, I slide two fingers inside her. Her pussy is soaked. Her scent is taking me over, with each breath.

"Please fuck me! I'm so horny and need your cock inside me."

I lower my head to take her clit between my lips. I start to suck on her clit, while thrusting my fingers inside her. Within a few minutes, her hips start to buck as she cums. She pushes my head away, as she sits up to grab my cock.

"I told you what I want. Now it's my turn."

Quickly, she takes me in her mouth. She sucks me like it will be her last time. I thrust my cock inside her mouth. Her oral skills are amazing. I feel myself about to cum. I try to pull out of her mouth, but she puts her nails into my leg. And looks up.

"Cum! Then you can make me cum by me riding you."

I take the back of her head, and I guide my cock back into her mouth. Then I start to thrust in her mouth. She grabs my ass and my body tightens as I cum. She pushes me inside her mouth deep. My cock is pulsating inside her mouth. My hands cupped her head as I filled her mouth.

Lifting her off the table, she wraps her legs around my waist, as I carry her to the couch in the room. I sit down with her still straddling me. We kiss, as our tongues dart in and out of our mouths. My hand reaches for her soaked pussy, and I start to play with her clit. Her hands reach up to my face, guiding me to her neck. Kissing and teasing her neck with the tip of my tongue, as I play with her clit.

"I need this from you more often," Michelle says between gasps.

"You can have it whenever you want."

Her nipples are hard and sensitive to my touch. I take a nipple in my mouth, as I tease her nipple with my tongue. She's becoming louder, and her breathing is quicker and deeper.

Michelle reaches down and takes my cock in her hand, stroking it several times.

"This is what I want. And you better be ready. I have needed your hard cock all week." She stands and adjusts herself over me and slowly slides onto my cock. Taking me inside her. We both let out moans.

God, she feels so good straddling me. Sliding up and down my shaft. I can feel her warm juices running down my balls. Her hands grab the top of the couch, while she pounds onto me deeper and harder. My hands on her hips help bring her down on me harder. The sounds of our bodies slamming into each other, and the beauty of watching her body slide the length of my shaft.

I lift her off me, "I want to take you to the table."

We go to the table and she bends over. Slowly, I slide inside her. She grips around my cock tightly.

"God, I love how you grip my cock." I grab her hips and start pumping into her.

"Yes, just like that baby. Pound that cock deep inside me." I keep thrusting deep inside her. Enjoying watching my cock slide in and out of her.

I feel her tighten around me. Quickly, I pull out so I don't cum, and I turn her around. Then lift her onto the table on her back. I have craved tasting her all week. Her juices are running down her. Bending down, I run the tip of my tongue around the outside of her lips.

"Mmmmm....you are such a tease!"

In a mischievous tone, "I thought you liked foreplay?"

"I'm past wanting foreplay. I want your hard dick inside me!"

I nip the inside of her thigh a few times, then I go down on her. Tasting her juices, which I craved all week. Sliding two fingers inside her, I worshipped her engorged clit. Thrusting my fingers inside her, she quickly cums. Her legs quivering, clinching my fingers inside her, as she loudly climaxes.

Her body tightens, as I slide inside her. Her loud moaning is what I have wanted to hear all week.

She grabs my forearm, "Wait. Let me catch my breath." She is still twitching her legs from her intense orgasm.

As I stand up looking over her, the sheet is soaked. I give myself a few tugs, enjoying the view.

"How are you feeling?" Not giving her much of a chance to answer, I slide my tip gently deep inside her. She gasps.

She opens her eyes, and looks at me, "Yes! I like that."

"Good." I start thrusting in her and closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of being inside her. Her warmth radiants around my hard cock, deep inside her. I can feel her muscles milking my cock. I start thrusting harder inside her, with each stroke.

"Yes! This has been what I have been wanting, your thick hard cock ramming deep inside me."

I'm continuing to thrust deep into her. I can't hold back much more. I give her a couple of deeper thrusts, and I have the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

"Don't you feel better? Fill me with your cum."

I shake my head yes while trying to catch my breath.

"Are you ready to cum again?" Then I bury my head between her thighs, enjoying the taste of our mingled juices. My hands spread her lips, which helps me taste my salty cum in her. I look up to see her playing with her nipples, which turns me on.

I reach for a new dildo, I bought for her as a surprise. Slowly, I insert the dildo into her, while sucking her clit between my lips. Her hands take the back of my head and push me harder into her, while I'm thrusting the dildo inside her. Michelle's moaning becomes louder.

"That's it! Suck my clit." She grabs her calves and pulls her legs wide open. My hand spanks her bare pussy a couple of times. While enjoying seeing her lips separate and watching our juices ooze from her lips.

I grab the oil and put some on two of my fingers. Slowly, I insert a finger in her ass.

She gasps, "Oh Baby, yes, finger my ass."

I take her clit back between my lips, while I let her ass get used to my finger. Sucking her, while teasing her clit with my tongue. Sliding the dildo deeper inside her. Then I add my second finger into her puckered hole. She gasps, relaxes, and moans.

"Oh Cole, I like the feeling of both holes filled."

I slowly slide my fingers inside her ass, while still teasing her clit. Her moans are louder again. I'm enjoying making her feel the pleasure, which I know she lacks at home.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" She loudly screams, as her body tightens and releases another intense orgasm.

Trying to catch her breath, she pushes my head away and removes the dildo from deep inside her.

"Wow! That felt great. I wish I had massages like this more often."

"You know what to do. Just call. I'm ready whenever you are in the mood. I know he is gone, and when he is home you said he blows and that's it. I am willing to fill in and satisfy your needs."

"Good. I have a request. Tim doesn't cuddle, and I miss cuddling. Could we cuddle for a while?"

I take her in my arms, and we head to my bed. We snuggle in and she intertwines her body around mine. Her legs wrap around my leg, and I feel her soaked pussy on my leg. We lay together in bed, watching the snow fall, talking and enjoying each other's company.