A New Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, we need to talk." He announced.

She smirked. "Okay, sit down here next to me."

He sat down next to her on the couch and began to tell her how he felt. He was nervous and started to stutter a little while he tried to explain himself.

"Loo.....Look, Honey.....I....."

As he was trying to get his word out, she placed her hand on his leg near his crotch and began to rub. Still stuttering to get his words out, she cut him off.

"I know what you want to say, but you don't have to say it." She interrupted

She moved her face close to his and whispered in his ear. "Your cock has been speaking for you."

"I felt how hard your cock has been this past week. I know you have been enjoying yourself."

"Haven't you?"

He couldn't bring himself to utter a word in response, but he could feel his cock stiffening. Her hand moved from his thigh to his crotch and she traced his swollen member with the palm of her hand.

"Yeah...........I know you have." She continued to whisper in his ear.

"Is there anything else you want to say?" she teased

He just shook his head "no" in response.

"Good. Now let's go upstairs. It's time for me to collect on the promise you made to me last night."

She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. They stood face-to-face for a moment before she began to slowly undress him. While she undressed him, she began to speak to him in a soft soothing voice.

"Just let me take the lead for us. Let me guide you to the place where I know you want to be."

He was trembling slightly while she undressed him. He was both nervous and excited because he didn't know what to expect. It was as if everything in their relationship was new to him. Finally, he was completely naked, his cock standing at full attention. She took his hand and led him to the bed.

"Are you ready to fulfill your promise?" He just nodded his head in approval.

"Good. Lay across my lap." She instructed

Hesitantly, he did as he was instructed. Once he was positioned across her lap, she began to inform him of what was about to happen.

"I am going to spank you." She announced

The news of what was about to happen must have shocked him a little, because he attempted to get up, but she firmly placed her hand on his back to keep him in-place.

"Its okay baby, don't worry. I'm going to take care of you." She said in a soothing, loving tone.

"Besides, you promised remember?"

He nodded and lowered his head.

To be continued...

12